- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A second installment for this series. Kanna ended up being the first of all the dragon girls to get a sequel, so expect more to come for all the others as well. If you like what you read, come over to our discord server and you can vote on future story polls.


Discord - https://discord.gg/dNeFZAT


Prologue

 

‘Chloe… Let’s go home…’

 

It was like a dream come true to hear this after her abduction. Being rescued by her friend today, and taken in on the wings of a literal dragon… This was like a fantasy. One that she couldn’t possibly dream up. The vivid feeling of the wind blowing around her blonde hair. The sensation and warmth of her fingers digging into the pale dragoness’ white feathery fur. She was simple, in awe.

 

Burying her face into Kanna’s neck as she inhaled, the young heiress whimpered as she enjoyed the scent of her friend. She was so warm. Not to mention kind. She didn’t want this day to end. Today had been one she would cherish for the rest of her life. And yet…

 

Looking out over the city as pale lights shined brightly from the distance, Chloe pouted sadly. She didn’t want to go home… Her day today with Kanna had been the most fun she had in years. Not to mention, she had pictured herself running away with the foreign girl already when she found out that she had run away from home too. It had been planned out in her mind in the short time they had been together. But now, it was coming to an end.

 

Thinking it over, but knowing she was being greedy, the young blonde finally spoke for the first time since the pair had lapsed into silence on their flight. “K-Kanna… are you sure that you want to go back home? C-Couldn’t we stay together and hang out more? I… I’m not ready to go back. I’m scared to…” Chloe almost whispered. But the dragoness’ ears keenly picked up on her friend’s words.

 

“I’m scared too. I don’t know how to apologize. But, if they’re there for you, even when you’re mad… or even when you say you hate them… If they’re someone like that, I’m sure it’ll be fine…” The young dragoness whispered back, her voice carrying much louder than the other girls had.

 

Gripping the white fur tighter, Chloe buried her face into the other girl’s neck but said nothing. This was something the dragon girl picked up on too. Thinking back to the blonde’s words throughout the day, it was clear that she didn’t like her life. Or more, she didn’t like living how she did. Being rich and having parents always busy made her constantly sad. Being alone was… painful.

 

Thinking back to herself when she had been abandoned by her own parents before, Kanna frowned before her reptilian eyes shifted back towards Chloe. Would… she be opposed to getting a new life? It was a hard thing for some people… But she knew a way. Not to mention, Saikawa might like a friend…

 

“Chloe…”

 

Blinking away a faint trail of tears she had been concealing, the young blonde looked up as she saw Kanna’s head tilted slightly in her direction so they could look at one another. “Y-Yes?” Her cheeks were puffy. It had to be noticeable as much as she tried to hide it from the dragon girl.

 

Choosing her words carefully so as to not frighten the human, Kanna decided on what she would say next. “I know that we just met… but if you really don’t want to go back home… I could take you with me instead. But… Life will be different for you…”

 

Growing quiet, Chloe’s eyes were wide in disbelief. Did… she really just hear her right? “Y-You would take me home with you?! We could be together and play more?” The blonde asked hopefully. This sounded like a dream come true! But… what did the dragon mean by life would be different? Thankfully, the younger girl didn’t need to wait long as Kanna continued, her face turning away this time as she looked forward instead.

 

“I don’t know about humans in your land. But the humans where I come from like it when they’re tiny. They like serving giant women. It was weird at first, but Tohru-sama shrunk down Kobayashi. And I shrunk down my friend, Saikawa. I don’t know if you’d like the same things other humans do, but I can do the same to you. That way, we could play together more and you wouldn’t have to go home. You could live with us.” Kanna quietly muttered, a hint of worry in her tone.

 

To say she wanted this would be an understatement. She really liked Chloe from the start. The dragon girl got along with lots of humans but few were as fun to be around as she was. The last time she had met someone like her, was Saikawa. And they had gotten much closer because of it. Would the foreign girl like these things too? Or was it just a Japanese thing?

 

Taking in the other girl’s words, Chloe was mute now. She couldn’t… really process what Kanna had just said. ‘They shrink people in Japan?’ That didn’t sound normal but to be fair… she was riding a literal dragon. It was hard to believe anything tonight… but…

 

Smiling weakly, Chloe leaned her face down to nuzzle Kanna harder. “I… I don’t know what that means… but, if I get to stay with you Kanna… that would make me happy! I don’t want to go home! I really don’t… And… and you’re the first real friend I’ve ever had! I don’t want this feeling to end…” the younger girl whimpered.

 

Silently contemplating for a bit, Kanna continued to watch the night sky as she flew through it before eventually closing her eyes, and tilting her body towards the sea. “Okay, Chloe. I’ll take you back home with me. Things will be different, but… I hope you like it there. My friend Saikawa loves being tiny. She doesn’t let me grow her back to normal anymore. She won’t go to school, home, or anywhere because she wants to stay with me. I don’t know if you’ll be like this but, you can stay as long as you like until you’re ready to go home.” Kanna finished.

 

Growing excited now, Chloe perked up immediately as more tears came to her eyes. She was going to stay with Kanna! She was being taken to a faraway land with other dragons! She was going to live with her and-

 

Blinking repeatedly, Chloe looked down at Kanna confused as one sentence, in particular, caught the younger girl’s attention.

 

 

“Kanna… what did you mean by your friend wants to stay, with you?”

 

 

Keeping quiet for a moment, the dragoness decided to reveal her secrets. And hopefully, this would still make Chloe want to come and live with her. Saikawa could use a friend her size…

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Present Day - Kobayashi Residence

 

Growing restless as sleep began to leave her motionless form, Kanna stirred wearily before a loud yawn escaped the pale dragoness. Rubbing her eyes weakly, the youngest dragon in Kobayashi’s apartment blinked repeatedly as her senses came back to her.

 

‘Tired…’ It was Saturday… Why was she awake? Looking over to the curtains as the faintest hints of morning light seeped in through the cracks, the silent child pursed her lips before lifting up her blanket. Immediately, her unasked question was answered as voices rang up from beneath it. She had heard them prior, and that must have been what began to pester her sleeping mind…

 

“Stop hogging Kanna all to yourself! Who do you think you are, coming in here and taking my place!”

 

“What are you talking about?! All I was doing was sleeping! Don’t yell at me because you can’t sleep!”

 

“Can’t sleep?! You shoved me away on purpose! Don’t lie to me!”

 

Watching in silent annoyance, the now wakeful child sighed audibly, however, it went unheard as both Saikawa and Chloe argued beneath the blankets of her bed. They were going at it again…

 

When the dragoness had first brought the blonde back to Japan with her, she tried to introduce her to Saikawa as a friend to join her so she wouldn’t get lonely. The young human didn’t want to be changed back. Anytime she was with Kanna, she was happy. And not even the mention of her school, her family, or anything she used to love to do swayed the brunette. She didn’t want to grow back and got disheartened whenever she wasn’t near the dragoness.

 

This pleased the larger dragon immensely… but… being isolated and small didn’t seem that fun. So, getting her a friend her size seemed like a good idea at the time. However, it seemed Saikawa had seen that as some kind of a slight on her personally. It didn’t make any sense to the young Kamui, but unfortunately, Chloe seemed just as unimpressed by her, and thus… they bickered. A lot!

 

Blushing profusely as she pointed an accusatory finger her way, Saikawa’s eyes beaded as she stood in front of Kanna’s bare crotch protectively. Like the much larger girl, she was naked. They had taken to not wearing clothes in Kanna’s bedroom since no one came in here except Ilulu. And even then, it was less than normal now that she had taken her own tiny human to play with.

 

This used to embarrass the brunette. But after well over a month of straight use by Kanna, the young human had grown rather accustomed to her new status and stature. So, when an interloper came into her life trying to take away her best friend, it was unthinkable!

 

Standing defiantly before her was Chloe. The blonde, also garbed in nothing whatsoever, pouted as her hands rested on her hips. After she had been taken to the new country by the larger dragoness, it had been a weird change in her life. But the fact she had no responsibilities, no school, no rules, and a friend she loved made this experience the best thing that had ever happened to her! At least, it would have been if Kanna didn’t have someone else here!

 

“Stop acting superior! You started this! Kanna said we BOTH get to sleep between her thighs tonight! You were the one who shoved me awake!” Chloe screamed angrily as she pointed back at the Japanese girl just as hostile.

 

Gritting her teeth, Saikawa was going to scream that she had started it *pretending* to be asleep when she kicked her away, but a loud groan above the pair of arguing girls drew their attention skyward.

 

“K-KANNA-CHAN!”

“KANNA!”

 

Looking back at each other as they spoke in unison, both Saikawa and Chloe huffed before looking away bitterly much to the larger dragoness’ disappointment. She had begun forcing them to sleep next to each other to try and make them get along but they still fought constantly. Why were they like this?

 

Saikawa was happy. So was Chloe from what she had told her. Yet, when it came to them being near one another they always fought! It frustrated the larger girl immensely. Pouting, Kanna crossed her arms sternly feeling somewhat happy that both her tiny friends deflated a bit from her annoyed look.

 

“You woke me up! Stop bickering! You two should be friends!” They both liked being played with tiny. They both liked the things on the list Tohru had shown her. They both liked the same sweets she brought them! All things pointed to them being good friends! So why did they fight?! Saikawa wasn’t the best with people sometimes but she wasn’t this mean to people when she was normal-sized. And Chloe didn’t have any friends and really liked her, so having more friends seemed like the right choice too! It frustrated the dragon girl to no end!

 

“IT’S HER FAULT!”

“IT’S HER FAULT!”

 

Blushing, both girls scowled back at one another, but Kanna’s hand came down swiftly smacking the bed to silence them. “Stooooooop!” The larger child whined before tossing the blanket off her, earning a loud squeal of delight from the brunette as Kanna’s full form was revealed to them no longer hampered.

 

Stretching out tiredly as morning began to dawn on the room, Kanna looked to her bedroom door before crawling out of her bed slowly, so as to not knock over or unsettle her much smaller friends. She had more than one incident before with smothering Saikawa beneath her that she knew better by now. Though it always seemed to be somewhere around her butt for some reason…

 

“I’m hungry…” Kanna muttered before hopping off her bed. She didn’t need to say much more than that. Both Saikawa and Chloe ate whenever she did. In these forms after a bit of guidance from Tohru, the younger girl learned how to shrink people so their bodies wouldn’t require as much as they used to. It made things easier and often meant less maintenance for either of her friends needing the bathroom.

 

As the dragoness walked out of the room, Saikawa and Chloe were focused on the pale giantess dreamily, before their eyes locked back onto one another once she left them. Gritting her teeth and clenching her fists, the young brunette glared at the blonde as the foreign child met her eyes with equally angry ones.

 

“THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!”

“THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!”

 

Letting out frustrated cries as they copied one another yet again, a pattern most of their accusations went along by, both girls neared one another angrily as they tried to *settle* their dispute now that the larger girl wasn’t around to see them arguing.

 

Stepping into the kitchen as she pulled open the fridge door, Kanna’s tail swung around behind her as her stomach growled weakly. Eyeing a particular sweet she liked, the pale girl stood up on her tippy-toes as she pulled out a couple of pieces of cream bread from the bottom section Tohru had placed in there for her.

 

With the older dragon maid preoccupied with Kobayashi almost solely nowadays, Kanna had to fend for herself more. It wasn’t as if the young Kamui had to cook herself, but sitting down at the dinner table with everyone happened less and less. Though with her friends around, that didn’t bother the younger girl as much as she thought it would. Taking care of humans was fun.

 

‘I get why you always wanted to serve Kobayashi now, Tohru-sama’. She felt similarly with both Saikawa and Chloe. Feeding them herself. Petting them. Brushing their hair gently. Even snuggling in bed with both of them in her arms. Every activity felt special and wonderful to her. She didn’t think she ever wanted to change either girl back to normal. Though she always asked just in case.

 

If she kept them tiny permanently that would be cruel. Or at least that’s what Lucoa had told her. She often changed Shouta back even when he didn’t want to so he could continue to study to be a mage. But that didn’t seem to last long since she shrank him whenever she got bored of being on her own.

 

Biting into one of the rolls she held, the younger girl hummed as she thought about the other humans. Kobayashi was still stern with Tohru and commanded her like she normally did. But it seemed cuter since she was so small. She had been the hardest to keep tiny since she tried to work but her insistent dragon caretaker had *compelled* her to at least take half the week off and let her be pampered when she was home.

 

Shouta didn’t come around anymore. But Lucoa did say he was always near whenever someone asked about him. It was hard to tell what she did to him but apparently, it was a secret between her and Tohru. They often traded secrets unbeknownst to Kobayashi.

 

Then there was Ilulu. She had almost abandoned the residence entirely, having moved into Taketo’s bedroom after a bit of persuading with his family. She was the most vocal of all the dragons around and did something different to her human daily, never changing him back to normal. Hopefully, he was okay with that. The younger girl couldn’t imagine keeping her friends tiny if they didn’t want it.

 

And while not having a human of her own, Elma wasn’t around much either. Apparently with Kobayashi no longer in the office as much, the harmony dragoness had taken to ensuring everything ran smoothly for her in the redhead’s absence. The younger girl didn’t know how Tohru had persuaded her rival to help her out like that, but it seemed Elma had taken it to heart and was working nonstop. She hadn’t been to their home in almost a month.

 

‘I wonder if she has a human she’s made hers yet?’ The aquatic dragon didn’t really show interest in any humans beyond Kobayashi and that wasn’t in the same manner as it was for Tohru. Hopefully, she found one. Things were more fun when they all had tiny humans to keep them company.

 

Moving back to her room as she finished eating her roll, Kanna was about to tell her friends she brought them food when her eyes widened in surprise. Rolling on the bed sheets as they kicked and screamed were Saikawa and Chloe. Both girls were fighting again… and it looked much worse than before. Hair pulling, shoving, biting… they were like animals…

 

Dropping the sweet roll onto the floor as her ire rose, Kanna’s face turned dark. This had to stop! She didn’t want to see her friends hurting each other. Feeling her tail and horns come out involuntarily as her anger flared, a pulse of static traveled through the room startling both shrunken girls on the massive bed.

 

Looking over towards the bedroom door as reality set back in, both Saikawa and Chloe grew silent as they saw an absolutely furious look on the normally stoic child’s face. Neither had EVER seen Kanna mad before. Annoyed, maybe… but this expression was almost… scary…

 

“That’s… enough… You two will get along. I’ll make you!” Kanna muttered darkly before walking back over to her bed. She didn’t want to do this, but they were leaving her no choice. She had talked to Ilulu about her problem, and it seemed the answer the chaos dragoness had told her had to be her solution.

 

‘If your humans fight each other, just remind them of their place~ We are dragons after all.’ It was a simple answer, but not the approach the younger girl would have normally taken. But she needed to enforce the rules or else her friends would never stop fighting! It was getting worse and worse. Now instead of words, it was physical…

 

Separating from one another immediately as they had been caught red-handed doing what the larger girl had asked them not to, both Saikawa and Chloe began to speak before Kanna’s hands shot out grabbing them each in a gentle fist. It was a soft hold, but it left little room for either to wiggle around or move.

 

“K-K-Kanna-chan?!”

“Kanna!”

 

Lifting both girls up before hopping onto her bed, the pale-haired girl scowled at them both as they grew immediately quiet and teary-eyed. “You two need to get along! If you don’t, then I won’t keep you like this anymore!” Kanna muttered coldly. It wasn’t a great threat considering the dragon girl loved playing with them while they were small. But it worked out fine since they both loved being like this too.

 

Paling, both girls sputtered and tried to tell the larger girl what happened (in their own minds) however they were both immediately cut off as the massive child’s hands were shoved together forcefully silencing the pair of bickering children.

 

Coming face to face with one another closer than they ever normally would have gotten, both Saikawa and Chloe blushed as their heads were pushed within an inch of each other. “If you don’t want that, then kiss!”

 

Blinking unanimously, both shrunken girls looked at Kanna confused but her expression, while adorable, was stern. “K-K-Kiss her?! WHY WOULD I EVER K-KISS HER?!” Saikawa cried out. If it were a matter of kissing her Kanna-chan, then it would be done without any hesitation. But kissing, Chloe…?

 

Matching the brunette’s reluctance with her own, the blonde made a sour expression as she inched her face away from the other girls. “I don’t want to! C-Can’t you just separate us like you normally do! I don’t want to be near her at all!” Chloe wailed. However, their answers were the wrong ones…

 

Crying out in shock as their faces suddenly impacted one another’s, both Saikawa and Chloe were wide-eyed and in disbelief as their lips met each other. Pressing her fingers on the back of her friends’ heads, Kanna continued to glare as she gently rubbed both smaller girls together, smooshing their faces into one another.

 

“Kiiiiiissss! Make up! Kobayashi said friends kiss and make up all the time! So, kiss and make up! Or else I’ll put you two in a time out together!” She was done playing around! If they wouldn’t listen and be friends, then she would make them be! And if that didn’t work… then she might actually have to grow them back to normal and force them to stay normal sized for a while. That was the last resort though. The young dragoness had grown fond of always waking up with someone in her bed to cuddle against. And two someone’s was even better!

 

Sputtering in disbelief, Saikawa felt her face flush red as her lips rubbed against Chloes, the blonde making an equally startled reaction too as their faces pressed against one another’s. ‘H-H-Her t-tongue…’ They had both been caught off guard and speaking when this had happened and could feel each other’s rolling around.

 

Tasting the other girl’s mouth as an odd sensation assaulted her, Chloe trembled as she was forced to make out with someone other than Kanna. She had kissed the pale-haired dragon many times. She even got into the role of being her *dolly* as she liked to call herself. But she never expected the gentle giantess to actually make her do something like this!

 

Seeing the pained look on both girls' faces, Kanna scowled as she kept rubbing both her friend’s heads around, trying to make them reconcile. “Kiss! If you don’t, I won’t stop! We can do this all day!” That wasn’t the face they made when they kissed her! She wanted them to really kiss!

 

As seconds ticked by with no change, Saikawa was the first to relent knowing how Kanna got when she wanted something. ‘D-Do I really need to do this…’ While she didn’t quite like Chloe since she came in and started taking her place as her best friend’s plaything… the young girl had to admit, the blonde was kind of cute. Maybe, it would be better with her eyes closed…

 

Clenching hers shut, Saikawa whimpered before pushing her face into the foreign girls, startling her thoroughly. Chloe was similarly surprised. However, with both Kanna and Saikawa trying to make this happen now, there wasn’t much she could do to stop it. Giving up after a little longer, the blonde groaned into their kiss before letting Saikawa kiss her unencumbered.

 

Watching closely with narrowed eyes, Kanna let out a small huff of satisfaction as she watched both her friends now kissing one another and struggling less. However, that didn’t mean she was satisfied. The expressions they wore looked defeated. Not happy or eager like they normally did when she kissed them.

 

Thinking about the ways they became happy, the dragoness nodded before moving her thumbs from around their lower backs to between the smaller girl’s legs. Immediately, both Saikawa and Chloe blushed and tried to look at the larger girl, but they weren’t allowed to as the fingers pressing on the back of their heads didn’t permit it.

 

Rubbing gently as she continued to grind both her friends into one another, the reluctance and annoyed noises they had made before began to turn into soft and stifled moans. Each of her friends were a bright shade of red, and their hands even began to move around, looking for something to do. Saikawa was the first to brush against Chloe.

 

Moving her arms around the blonde she was making out with, the young brunette cracked open an eye questioningly… but it didn’t seem like the other girl was trying to stop her. She was starting to get into this forceful make-out session too.

 

Continuing, Saikawa moved her fingers down the pale girl’s back before her digits sunk into the soft rear of the other girl. ‘S-S-So p-plump…’ Her hands could cup each of her cheeks perfectly. Digging her nails in soon rewarded the timid girl with a playful bite from Chloe.

 

‘S-Should this, feel so good?’ This didn’t seem right to the blonde. Her rival for Kanna’s affection was groping her butt! But it felt strangely nice. She didn’t get touched like this by the dragoness due to their sheer size difference. So having someone else closer to her own do it felt… oddly pleasant. Nipping at Saikawa’s tongue so she wouldn’t lose in this endeavor, both younger girls opened their eyes as they narrowed. They would play along like Kanna wanted but they wouldn’t be outdone by one another either!

 

Continuing her sensual hold on the pair as she rubbed her thumbs between their legs, both Saikawa and Chloe whimpered and moaned… but it didn’t look like it was enough. Pouting, Kanna wondered what she could do. It seemed making them close to each other wasn't working. They had stopped resisting as much… However they weren’t quite friends yet. So what else could she do?

 

Watching the pair intently, Kanna hummed before nodding to herself. She would follow through with her warning. Letting them continue their kiss for a few more minutes just to see if she was right or not, the pale-haired dragon girl eventually decided what to do as she parted the two girls, both of them panting heavily with deep crimson faces.

 

“That was good, but you can do better! I think I need to put you both in a time-out… If you still don’t get along afterward, then I’ll make you normal-sized again!” Kanna warned sternly. Gasping simultaneously as they caught their own breaths and not one another’s, the two girls looked up at their friend with worry in their eyes.

 

‘S-She means it, doesn’t she…?’ This was the worst fear for Saikawa. She absolutely adored belonging to Kanna! She had given up everything for this! She didn’t see her family anymore except for the times Georgie came over to check up on her. She didn’t go to school either since Kanna somehow had all of them forget about her. And she only ever left this room when Kanna did! To grow back so suddenly… it would be impossible to not miss this! She loved her Kanna-chan!

 

‘Does… does that mean, I-I’ll have to go home…?’ Tearing up as she thought about being kicked out of Kanna’s home, Chloe whimpered fearfully. She wasn’t ready to go back to her family. She had forgiven her parents after what happened and didn’t feel so bad anymore but she loved her new life! This was all so secret and taboo for someone like her! And being with a mythical dragon was something she never could have dreamed of happening to her! She didn’t want to go back to her normal boring life full of rules and things that upset her!

 

Pushing both her friends together in one hand much to their unanimous cries, Kanna reached over to her bed stand before grabbing one of the hairbands she didn’t normally use. It probably wouldn’t be worth keeping afterward, but it would do the trick for now. Tape came to mind but it seemed painful to pull off.

 

Wrapping it in a loop around both girls twice, Kanna neatly let it snap earning a squeak of surprise from Saikawa as the elastic of the band smacked her bottom before the dragoness admired her work.

 

Pressed into one another even closer than they had been when they were forced to kiss, both Chloe and Saikawa were face to face as their bodies were tied together. This would have to work. Otherwise, the larger girl couldn’t think of anything else to do to make them get along. A time-out seemed appropriate. But she wasn’t so mean as to just leave them on her bed or nightstand and ignore them. She would keep them close.

 

Grunting in discomfort as her body was pressed closely into Chloes, Saikawa blushed red as she felt her involuntary excitement by the situation. ‘K-K-Kanna-chan, y-you’re being so forceful!’ This was a new experience the brunette didn’t know she enjoyed! Being played with was always exciting to her, but being forced against her will into someone else by her… was making her find out some stuff about herself she didn’t know she liked…

 

Chloe was in a similar boat. Panting softly as she felt her sensitive chest rubbing against Saikawa’s was an odd feeling. The blonde had often rubbed her body into Kanna’s to experience new sensations. She had liked to find out all the things the dragon girl could teach her firsthand… but this was all so new to her!

 

However, what came next would also be new to her. Leaning over and getting onto all fours, Kanna stuck her butt into the air before craning her neck to see what she was doing. Bringing the pair of girls behind her, the larger child blushed knowing this would probably feel good, but she had to not enjoy it so much since it was supposed to be punishment for her friends.

 

Watching together as they were brought under the massive girl, Saikawa’s eyes lit up instantly with excitement while Chloes held trepidation as they were presented before the larger girl’s pale rear. Pulling apart her ass as she revealed her crack and anus to the pair, Kanna blushed as she began moving them closer. They were sweaty enough from being under the bed sheets all morning that they should slide in easily. Plus, they were still coated in other’s… fluids from the night before.

 

“K-Kanna’s b-butt…?” Chloe whimpered. She had seen Saikawa pushed inside of it plenty of times and it always grossed out the foreign girl. It was cute to look at… but, going inside of it was another thing. She couldn’t fathom why the brunette loved being in it so much.

 

Inhaling as they were brought closer, the smell was, unpleasant. But not as overpowering as Chloe thought it would be. It probably helped that her senses were a bit preoccupied with Saikawa since the other girl was pressed so close to her. Her scent was strong too, and impossible not to smell when their cheeks literally smooshed into one another’s.

 

Feeling their faces make contact with the wrinkled flesh of the larger girl’s anus, both Saikawa and Chloe made an odd mix of sounds as their heads were forced in with some effort by Kanna. But, after some pushing on her part, the dragon girl was rewarded as she felt her friends beginning to slide in.

 

Moaning quietly as she continued to stifle her pleasure, Kanna couldn’t help but wiggle her rear back and forth. The sensation of something moving inside of her butt was just too familiar for her not to enjoy it… And with two people this time, it seemed the desire was stronger than normal.

 

For Chloe and Saikawa, however, it was a bit less pleasant…

 

“M-Move over! I-It’s too t-tight!”

 

“I-I can’t move anything! Stop struggling so much!”

 

Grinding and rubbing their bodies as they slid inside of Kanna, both smaller girls were crushed mercilessly by their larger friend's tight inner anal walls. The smell was much stronger now. Almost overbearing even. But the feeling of their bodies pressed into one another’s was what drew both girls' attention more.

 

Due to how they had been pushed in, their positioning was… compromised. Moaning involuntarily, Saikawa grit her teeth trying not to enjoy this so much as she felt Chloe's knee rubbing her pubescent slit. It wasn’t enough to penetrate her, which made the teasing all the worse…

 

Chloe similarly, had the brunette's knee pressed into her own crotch causing the exact same dilemma for her. Both girls usually touched themselves when they were inside of Kanna, and experimented with new sensations. But to be bound into another person and restrained was torture in and of itself!

 

There was also the issue of their faces…

 

Rubbing cheeks with one another, both Saikawa and Chloe huffed and groaned, their heads trying to push for more room inside of the larger dragon girl’s anal cavity. But, there just wasn’t any. This was truly, a miserable situation…

 

“T-T-This, I-is all your fault!” “M-My fault?! You started this!”

 

Bickering quickly, both girls tried to shove and push each other but they couldn’t. The band that had been used to keep them bound did little to restrain them anymore. Kanna’s inner muscles were much better suited to binding them. And with no room to fight, it left them simply immobile.

 

Panting tiredly after exchanging numerous words and accusations, both Chloe and Saikawa slumped into one another with no way to get out of their dilemma. Even worse… they were horribly turned on right now and had no way to elevate the itching sensations they felt. It was truly, miserable.

 

As time passed by, it was clear Kanna wasn’t moving. She had wiggled around a bit at first but after the pair had worn themselves out, she too began to settle down. “I don’t think we’re leaving here anytime soon…” Saikawa muttered bitterly as she tried to ignore the unpleasant feeling she felt. To be inside of her love but unable to touch herself or pleasure her Kanna-chan! This was a worse fate than if she had been grown back to normal!

 

Staring forward indifferently as she felt the effects as well, Chloe bitterly nodded, making Saikawa’s head bob too. “I-I can’t believe Kanna did this to us! She’s never done something so mean before!” The blonde lamented. The dragoness often asked to do stuff to them, never being forceful in her approach. It was calming since she was so large around the pair. But now, this experience really shined a light on just how powerless they both were compared to her.

 

“I guess… Kanna-chan really doesn’t like it when we fight…” The brunette mumbled. She knew what Chloe meant. Even though she liked being used however Kanna wanted, the pale-haired girl always took her own needs into account first. Being pushed around like this and bound forcefully into someone else was both a little scary and a little hot…

 

“Why do you hate me so much?” Blinking, Saikawa tried to look at Chloe, but she did little more than shoving the blonde's head into Kanna’s anal walls much to her annoyance. She didn’t seem as fond of being coated in whatever their larger friend had finished digesting the day before.

 

“Why do you hate me! I was perfectly happy being Kanna-chan’s best friend! But you keep trying to show off and make me look bad!” Saikawa snapped. The blonde overperformed, trying to always upstage her! It was like she wanted to take her place or something!

 

“Me?! You’re the one who gave me the cold shoulder first! And when I tried to make Kanna happy, you always get jealous!”

 

“Jealous! You’re always pushing me away to do stuff for Kanna-chan when it’s my job to do them!”

 

Gritting their teeth angrily as both girls fumed, the anger they felt soon died away as both girls felt fatigue setting in. They had been struggling so much earlier, after just waking up that there just wasn’t any left. Not to mention, the constant rubbing was still arousing them both not that they would admit it…

 

As silence rang on for a while, the sound of Kanna’s breathing along with a few other bodily noises were all they heard. That is until Saikawa spoke up quietly. “Why did she bring you here… I was happy to serve her myself. I didn’t need anybody but Kanna-chan…”

 

Staring forward, Chloe felt some bitterness from the brunette’s words, but… it occurred to her that she had never actually told the other girl why she had come with Kanna back to Japan. She had introduced them but then their rivalry sort of formed. After that, the dragoness tried to keep them separated… but they always ended up fighting in the end.

 

Thinking about her circumstances for a moment, Chloe frowned, unsure of what to say. “I ran away from home… and, Kanna saved me… She wanted to take me home but I didn’t want to go. So, she told me that she could take me with her instead… and…” the blonde trailed off, before sighing weakly. “And that she wanted me to be your friend because you didn’t have any friends who were small like you…” Silence lapsed between the pair as they thought about each other’s words.

 

Eventually, though, Saikawa spoke up as her curiosity… as well as a pinch of guilt nagged at her. “Can… can you tell me more…?”

 

Sharing her story more in-depth, Chloe went into her meeting with Kanna in New York. How they had played together for hours. How she had been kidnapped to be used as ransom by mean people. And how Kanna saved her. She left out the part about her being a dragon, but that was due to the other girl not knowing for some reason. The blonde didn’t understand why Kanna didn’t tell her, but she probably had her reasons. Though considering that they had been magically shrunken down, it seemed the other girl had to know Kanna wasn’t a normal child.

 

As silence lingered between them again, Saikawa frowned heavily from the story Chloe told her. She wasn’t aware of the circumstances that had brought her here. And there was a part of the brunette that assumed Kanna had just shrunken her so she would have someone else to play with besides her… She felt a little silly now thinking about that.

 

“Do… do you like it?”

 

Furrowing her brow, Chloe glanced toward Saikawa, but it was hard to see anything in the darkness around them. “Like what?”

 

Mimicking the other girl unknowingly, the trapped brunette eyed her companion wearily. “Do you like being Kanna-chan’s toy? I l-love Kanna-chan! When she did this to me, I wasn’t scared at all! I loved everything she did to me no matter what she did to me!” Saikawa vehemently announced. It was clear she meant every word of what she was saying.

 

Pouting, Chloe nodded as best she could. “Of course I do! Kanna’s given me a lot of freedom I didn’t have. No boarding schools… No constant music or activity lessons! No people trying to steal me away! This is the best! I’ve never had so much fun in my life than when I’m being played with by Kanna!” She loved being dressed up like her dolly! Or riding on top of Kanna’s head when she walked! Or even when they do adult stuff together! It felt special because it was her!

 

Hearing the truth in her tone, Saikawa sighed weakly. It seemed… Chloe was going to be here for good. Whether she liked it or not. ‘Kanna-chan…’ She didn’t want to upset her best friend. But doing stuff with someone else never really crossed her mind until she brought Chloe home with her…  ‘Would I really mind it if…’ Trailing off in her mind, Saikawa wiggled a little as she felt the blonde’s knee rub her sensitive crotch. Could Kanna have known this would be the only way…? Or, was this just chance they had been pushed together so awkwardly to prevent them from doing anything without the other… Thinking about it for a moment, the brunette bit her bottom lip before solemnly closing her eyes. “C-Chloe…”

 

Shifting her gaze towards the other girl, the blonde suddenly let out a surprised squeal as she felt Saikawa’s fingers clench her ass tightly, their arms still wrapped around one another’s bodies.

 

Wincing from the shrill cry, Saikawa pouted as she forced her face awkwardly towards the other girls so they would be faced each other in the dark. “I… I want to get along!”

 

Looking at the shape of the other girl in the darkness, Chloe blushed from the emotional announcement. Did… did she mean what the blonde thought she meant?

 

Having her question answered as Saikawa pushed her face forward into her own, Chloe would have reeled if she could have as their lips met, but there was no place to go. Kissing the other girl deeply, the brunette moved her tongue against the blonde's lips as she tried to make it as strong as hers normally would be for Kanna.

 

She loved her friend… And since Kanna had brought Chloe here… then she would just have to learn to love her too! Wanting to resist on impulse, but finding the other girl’s words somewhat endearing, the foreign girl parted her lips just enough for Saikawa’s tongue to move past them.

 

Kissing one another in the dark of Kanna’s ass, neither made much noise as they tentatively tested the feeling. Surprisingly, it wasn’t as bad as either thought it would be once they actually tried to enjoy it. Swirling their tongues around one another’s, was an odd sensation. The only kisses they had up to this point were with Kanna. And it was more like the larger dragoness had been licking them rather than two people passionately making out. This was, different…

 

Inching closer to Chloe as she felt the blonde’s hands groping her butt now too, Saikawa whimpered as the other girl’s knee started to rub between her thighs. Mimicking the subtle action, it wasn’t long before she heard the foreign girl beginning to whine too. She seemed just as pent up as herself.

 

As the pair of girls began to make out, it seemed their mutual movements were affecting Kanna. With a knee pressed into one another’s privates, their gentle movement began to move them around as they had been earlier when they first fought.

 

Of course, Kanna didn’t know what was going on. Lying prone in her bed with her ass raised up high in the air, the young dragoness clenched her bedsheets as she wagged her rear back and forth.

 

‘Ignore it… try to ignore it…’ Her friends were making her feel good. She wanted to play with them. Saikawa always moved around and massaged her insides. And Chloe did the same but with her front. But having both of them up her butt was a different sensation. She felt every movement they made no matter how subtly stimulating her. And each of them had different ones too, which made it all a new experience for the petite dragon.

 

Maybe she could… No! she had to hold out! This was a punishment! But why did it have to feel so good then? Feeling her tail swish back and forth after she lost control of her transformation, the young Kamui pouted before burying her face in her pillow.

 

At this rate, there was no helping it. Reaching a shaky hand down to her crotch, Kanna moaned softly into her bed as she gently started to finger herself. She could feel her excitement dripping down onto her blanket… Lady Tohru would have to wash her stuff again…

 

She had already felt the urge to play that morning upon waking up since Saikawa and Chloe had apparently been touching her all night. So this was their fault in the end. If she wanted to enjoy this feeling, even if it was punishment… then she had every right to. Or at least, what’s what she told herself as her instincts kicked in.

 

Clenching her butt tightly, the gentle movements suddenly began to grow frantic causing Kanna to moan loudly into her pillow. Moving her tail down towards her lower lips, the dragoness blushed knowing she could get away with this since Saikawa wasn’t around to see. She had done it once with Chloe, and the blonde had been shocked to see it. Both figuratively, and literally.

 

Giving her sensitive folds a small, zap~ the pale-haired girl went rigid as pleasure shot through her body. Nuzzling her face to hold back her monotone cries, the petite girl began repeating this action as her small fingers did their best to stimulate her needy quim.

 

As for her two friends, they were getting into it too. Now tightly compact together as Kanna’s inner walls forced their bodies to contort into each other’s. Chloe and Saikawa felt their bodies growing hot as the massaging walls of their larger friend’s ass rubbed and caressed them.

 

Their kisses had already been steamy, but with their heads now forced in place, they could no longer break apart to catch their breath. It left their tongues dancing with one another since there was nowhere else to go. And as for their own needs, it seemed Kanna’s positioning of them worked out.

 

Wiggling their thighs into each other, both younger humans ground their bodies as they did their best to please their respective partners. It wasn’t like their hands, and certainly not like Kanna’s tongue. But, it felt good… It was enough knowing where they were… that they were both reaching their limit.

 

The potent, fetid air around them stunk strong with Kanna’s scent. It was tart and pungent. But the air was breathable. It kept a similar scent mixed in with the other oddities that reminded them both of their Kanna. For Saikawa, it was much easier to enjoy this atmosphere. After being eaten by Kanna repeatedly per her friend's wishes, she had grown rather fond of being inside her bowels.

 

It felt, humiliating in a way. But it wasn’t demeaning to her since it was her Kanna-chan! Anything she did to her, was wonderful~ Chloe… didn’t really see it that way. But she was getting to understand why the brunette liked it so much in other ways.

 

The inner walls were slick and coated in slime (she hoped) and rubbed against her sensually. It was a similar texture to the inside of Kanna’s crotch. Though the force behind it was much stronger! Perhaps, she could get used to this… She might need Saikawa to join her more often though to make it bearable… Speaking of…

 

Kneading the Japanese girl’s plump rear, Chloe bit down gently on the startled girl’s tongue. She was fun to do this kind of stuff with. She was definitely submissive. It surprised the blonde to find that she liked being in charge every once in a while. Telling Kanna what to do with her was one thing. But being able to do stuff to Saikawa… was a new experience!

 

As the pair continued their forceful lip lock, their movements became desperate as they rubbed against one another. Kanna too seemed to be fidgeting more, as the feeling of vertigo overtook both girls. They couldn’t possibly know what was happening outside their bodily prison, but… it was enough.

 

Crying into Chloe’s mouth first, Saikawa felt the sweet relief of her orgasm as she trembled into the other girl’s body. This was just enough for Chloe too as she bit down again on the brunette’s tongue, her own orgasm overtaking her giving both the pleasure they had been so desperately craving.

 

As the panting pair of girls breathed into one another, their bodies slumped and their writhing died down slowly. At least theirs had. They were still being jarred around in all sorts of ways by Kanna. They didn’t know what it was she was doing, but it was making them a little dizzy.

 

Leaning into one another’s embrace, both Saikawa and Chloe forced their faces aside with some effort before they rested cheek to cheek once more. As fun as that never-ending make-out session had been, they needed some space…

 

 

Hopefully, Kanna would let them out soon now that they had worked out their differences…

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Crying into her pillow as pleasure coursed through her like a stream, Kanna trembled from the electricity she had used before falling limp onto her bedspread. Panting in a puddle of her own juices after what felt like a stronger than normal orgasm, the young Kamui nuzzled her face into the soft fabric she was resting on as fatigue set in.

 

That had been a very intense experience. She was used to doing this stuff at night to fall asleep. But first thing in the morning had tired her out more than she expected it to. It might be best for her to just close her eyes… for a few minutes…

 

Falling back asleep almost immediately, the movement from within the dragon girl began once more. Unfortunately for her two friends… they would have to spend just a bit longer in their time-out…

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued?