- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I would like to apologize I about this.  I realized this issue after I first posted the first chapter.  I noticed that I first made mention that this was “your” POV, but as the story progressed, you probably noticed that it swapped to 3rd person.  Just to confirm it now,  I would like to say that for the remainder of this entire story, It will be presented in 3rd person.  Personally, I prefer to write that way, as its how I think.  Thank you for your understanding.  *Hears someone yell in the background*, “Hey! Stop the chit-chat and continue the story!”  Alright I let the story role on, enjoy…

There are probably so many questions going through your mind.  How does a sister who previously had full acknowledgement of what was within her suddenly forget and continue like everything was at the norm?  You see, it was not her choice to forget about all the initial events which just took place.  Aaron’s house is not normal in the slightest.  Mysteriously, any guest that enters the house has the risk of having no recollection of the previous day’s events.  Previous signs have been shown revealing this throughout the time of Aaron inhabiting this house and having people over, but typically, he never really bothered to question this.  Weirdest of all, this happens inconsistently.  It sure looks like both friends have hit a speedbump when it comes having luck, eh? 

 

Back in the depths of Amy, both friends were last seen exiting their once-safe chamber....

 

“Hey Aaron, you’re smart, how did you do back in high school when you learned about biology?” John asked as he stepped into the familiar guck of Amy’s stomach acids yet again, only this time he was in a special suit which both gave him protection and allowed him to breath.

 

“I was alright, why, are you planning on taking the scenic route out of your sister?” Aaron replied, giving John a disapproving stare.

 

“Welp, do you have any other ideas?” John said, now leaning against the smooth wall of Amy’s stomach.  He could hear the rhythm of her heartbeat quite clearly, as it thumped steadily.  Tha thump, Tha thump, Tha thump…

 

“There has to be another way, I mean come on, let me think for a bit…”

______________________________________________________________________________

 

Amy begins to open her eyes, letting out a yawn before lift her legs back onto the floor.  Beginning to finally collect her bearings, she opens her eyes and is shocked at what she sees.  Where am I, and how the hell did I get here?  Wait a minute, this is Aaron’s house, but why did I come here?  She put her polished, red fingernail to her temple in attempt to try and recollect what past events she remembers.  She also scrunches her red-polished toes in her flip-flops as she continues to try and think of what happened.  “I honestly don't remember,” she said to herself.  She then heard her stomach say its input in the situation.

 

“Guuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrggglllllle”

 

Putting a hand to her stomach, she realizes that she’s hungry.  Pulling out the phone, she sees that it is now 1:00 p.m.  “How long have I been sleeping?” she says aloud as she gets up from her comfortable perch and stretches.  I’ve missed breakfast, I’ve missed lunch, the least I could do now is go out and find something to eat.  Picking up her phone, she decided to dial the number of her close friend, Madison.

 

“Ring… Ring… Ring… Hello? Oh hi Amy, what’s up?”

 

“Welp I just woke up haha, but anyway do you want to go out and eat lunch with me, I’m running late on having lunch.”

 

“Ah yeah sure, I could use some food too.  Where would you like to meet?”

 

“Want to check out the new Subway?  I heard that they just built a new one nearby.”

 

“Yeah, I’ve heard great reviews about it.  Sounds like a plan!  See you in a bit Am.”

 

“Beep,” and the call ended.  “Thank god it’s summer vacation,” she said to herself.  Heading to the bathroom,  she quickly fixed her boobs to make them look more “proper” and undid her disheveled hair.  A few minutes later, with a little pep in her step, she hopped out of the house and approached her car, cleared of remembrance of what this day had first begun as.

______________________________________________________________________________

 

“Wooooooahhh,” both of them chanted as their floor quickly changed to the wall in a matter of seconds. 

 

“She must be getting up,” John said.  Maybe she’ll now be able to help us.”

 

More movement arises out of their prison, rocking them into the wall, then into broken-down bits of food, then the wall again… the point is, they were falling all over the place. 

 

“Damit sis, could you please stop moving?” John yelled as he fell right into the wall of her stomach for the hundredth time.  “I have to say man, originally, this was pretty soothing, but now... boy, this is just insane!”  Liquid began to ooze from the walls, this being all too familiar to John.

 

“I just feel so, at a loss of words.  Like, I’ve been running into different ideas in my head, but none of them seem like they would possibly work,” Aaron said in a defeated manner.

 

“Well, can I hear some of those ideas?  Something is better than nothing,” John tried to say encouragingly.

 

“Weeelllll, I mean we could cut a hole....”

 

“NO!” John shouted, not even letting him finish.

 

“Or we could try cutting handholds into the walls of her…”

 

“NO NO And NO!” John screamed.  “I have to say, you may be really smart, but those are the worst ideas I’ve ever heard.”

 

“Like you have any yourself?” This struck John, as he knew this was true.

 

“Wait a minute, I actually do have an Idea.  There may not be much of it now, but once Amy eats again, we could make a pile with the food and try to climb to her neck, this allowing us to hopefully be able to cough us out.” 

 

Aaron thought about what John just said.  “You know, that might actually work, all we will have to do is just wait for her to eat.  Patience is key, my friend.” 

 

With that said, both boys were left with a little sliver of hope.  They now had a plan, but this “plan” won’t work unless they execute it correctly.  Luck may have not been with them previously, but ohh, they are sure going to need it now.

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

“Screeeeech,” and the car was at a hault.  Right in front of Amy was a big sign, this reading: Now Open For Service!  With another growl from her stomach, she grabbed her purse and phone and stepped out of the car, her toes glistening from the bright summer day.  “You’ll soon be fed, there there now,” she said to her stomach, giving it a little rub.  She approached the entrance of the restaurant and yanked the door open, revealing the expected busyness of the new restaurant. 

 

“Hey Amy!” Madison waved as Amy looked in her direction. 

 

“Heeyyy,” Amy shouted in response as they both approached each other and hugged.  “How’s your summer been?”  Before Madison could make a response, both of their stomachs growled in unison.

 

“Haha, we could talk once we sit at a table, let's worry about our lunch first.”  Madison replied.

 

“Sounds good to me!” Amy said as they both tagged along the large line.  After what felt like hours (really 10 minutes, but both of them are impatient,) they finally arrived at the front of the line.

 

I sure am hungry, Amy said to herself.  “I’ll get a Chicken & Bacon Ranch Melt with a large Coke please.”

 

“Amy, that’s a lot! Madison said jokingly, as both knew that they had great metabolism. 

 

“I’m a growing girl, let me be!” Amy replied, playing along. 

Madison resumed to get a salad and a bottle of water.  Then, they approached an open table, both with watering mouths as they stared at their food.

 

“So now I’ll ask how’s your summer,” Amy said as she picked up her large sandwich, unaware that this sandwich will aid in the escape of her bowels for both John and Aaron…. Or will it?

 

To be continued…

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Same as always, comment what you think and please review.  I will try and continue it once I see an opportunity... quite possibly tomorrow.  I appologize for the shorter chapter, but trust me, more is instore.  Hope you enjoy!