[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

In a world where those who are shrunk serve those with the power. Those with the power have games to play too...

Where those deemed perfect got to keep their height and those deemed flawed were subjected to slavery forever it was a perfect world. Those men with power controlled the women with power, who in turn controlled and abused the smalls. 

One woman doesn't do well being controlled, she would rather tie the man up and demand he do as she says while the smalls cleaned up behind her. Destruction and Control. 

She likes control. 

She likes to cause pain, she likes to control the pain.

She is always in control.


Rated: PG
Categories: Giantess, Humiliation, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Legwear, New World Order, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 5813 Read: 32651
Published: May 19 2017 Updated: January 24 2018
Story Notes:

Disclaimer for entire story:

This work is entirely mine and any link to anything in the real world and life are for written context and I am nothing to do with any companies, people or situations mentioned in this publication. If something causes offense please let me know and I will sort it out for you. 

1. The real way to start a day by 101st airborne [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (832 words)

Starts off slow and sort, gets better once characters are introduced and power play begins.

 

2. First Client by 101st airborne [Reviews - 0] (1100 words)

3. Punishing Day by 101st airborne [Reviews - 0] (1144 words)

4. The Playroom by 101st airborne [Reviews - 0] (932 words)

5. Foot Worship by 101st airborne [Reviews - 0] (788 words)

6. Control him by 101st airborne [Reviews - 0] (1017 words)

This chapter contains sexual elements, please be aware.