- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Julie has moved back in. The two are getting along swell. Can they make it work this time?

----- Tuesday

Tuesday afternoon, a week after Cindy left, the doctor's office called while I was at work.

"Your thyroid numbers are low, Mr. Cook."

"What does that mean?"

"It means your thyroid gland is not functioning as well as it should."

"Is it bad?"

"It shouldn't be with meds. The doctor has called in a prescription for you at your pharmacy. You take it every day, in the morning before eating. That should make you feel better."

"But I don't feel bad. How long do I take the medication?"

"Forever."

"Great. Another one."

"I'm sorry, what was that, sir?"

"Nothing."

"I need to set another appointment up for you. How does next Wednesday sound, a week from tomorrow?"

"What time?"

"Any time. Morning or afternoon?"

"Uh, morning, I guess."

"Seven forty five?"

"I can do that."

"We'll see you then."

"Thanks. I'll be going to the pharmacy today after work."



----- Saturday

"It makes me so happy that you decided to move back in."

"I hope we never have to go through that ever again."

"I promise we won't."

"It's good to be together."

"The sun's out, the air is warm. Isn't it great to be here in the park today, to sit under this tree side by side?"

"It is."

We were sitting in the shade next to each other leaning against a tree. Every now and then I'd stand up to give Julie a kiss on the cheek. She still had to bend her head down even with me on my toes. But this behemoth of a gal was mine again. All mine.

"I miss Cindy."

"Me too."

"You know what she'd be doing if she were here, don't you?"

"What?"

"She'd be running around the park naked."

"You have a one-track mind."

"So do you."

"Not like yours."

"Then why are your headlights on?"

"What?" she said looking for her car. "Wait. You drove."

"Not the car. Your headlights."

"What're you talking about?"

"Your nipples are hard."

She looked down at her chest.

"They are not."

"I can see them poking through your shirt."

"I can't."

"I guess you're going to tell me you're cold now."

"I'm not cold."

"Then you must be aroused. Is it talk of our dirty little nudist Cindy, or those gals in mini-skirts over there?"

"I'm not aroused."

"Then why is your clit so big and hard?"

"Oh my gosh. It can't be ..."

"I can see your hard on through those tight shorts. You should have worn panties."

"WHAT?" she said looking down at her crotch. "I can't wear panties with these shorts. Hey, it is not showing through."

"Made you look."

"You're crazy."

"Crazy in love."

"I oughta ..."

"Take my pants down and smack me? Wanna put me over your knee?"

"You're incorrigible."

"And you're horny."

"Am not."

"How about I pull those shorts down and suck on your big ole hard clit?"

"Stop that."

"It wants to get out."

"No."

"I'll just unzip this. You don't have to take them completely off. Your big fat clitty will pop out a mile."

"Will you stop it?"

"It'll be great, Julie. Do you know how good it feels to let it all hang out in the open? To be free, swinging back and forth in the wind?"

"Sam."

"Just sit back and let it catch some wind to cool off. Then when you feel my hot breath on it it will feel so much better as I wrap my lips around it."

((( gulp )))

"It loves to be sucked, doesn't it? Don't lie. I know how it feels."

"Uh ..."

"Say it, Julie."

"Say what?"

"Go down on me."

"This is insane."

"Say it."

"Go ... no. I can't. Not here."

"We'll make Cindy proud. Do it for Cindy's pink, little, cute, bare ass."

"I can't believe you're doing this."

"Take your top off so everyone can see your luscious tits."

"No."

"The thought of it is getting your girl-cock hard, isn't it?"

"You're a pervert."

"Did it grow? Is it bigger than mine now?"

"No."

"Maybe all of you grew. That would make it bigger, but to you it would still be the same size. I know you've grown; your head is getting closer to the ceiling at home."

"It is not."

"I think the taller ceiling is allowing you to grow again."

"Put up the measuring wall so I can prove it to you."

"Oh, I see you're voting with the president now."

"Shut up."

I stood up next to her and hunched a little but not so it was noticeable. My head was below her shoulders.

"Look, see? You're taller."

"I think you're slouching."

"How do you know?"

"Your butt's sticking out."

"Do you like my ass?"

"I've always liked you ass. But you should stand up straight."

"Do you want to kiss it? Or maybe you want to spank it."

"I should."

"Oh my, you are the kinky one."

"Am not."

As I was standing I unbuttoned the top button of her shirt.

"What are you doing?"

"It's just one button. I can't see any cleavage. Here, let me unbutton another."

She held her shirt tight against her chest but didn't button it back up. There were only three more buttons to go. My finger traced circles around one of her nipples through her shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra -- I had suggested she go braless before we left. As it was hot out, she gladly complied with my suggestion so I knew she felt my fingers through her thin red shirt. I undid another button and reached inside. She didn't stop me.

"God I love your tits. They're enormous."

"No, they're not."

"There as big as me."

"Is that why you're so fascinating with them?"

"No. They're attached to you."

It was a compliment and she took it as such. She was losing her inhibitions because of it. I unbuttoned one more button, leaving her shirt fastened with just the bottom button now, and showing miles of cleavage. If only I had a springboard I could dive in headfirst. She'd let me take her shirt off for sure -- it's not like she's never been topless in public before. But I left that one button done; it was sexy.

However, I changed direction and moved my hand down to her crotch and started undoing her zipper slowly as I lay down beside her my head on her thigh. I got a couple of inches of it down before she noticed and slapped her hand down on top of mine.

"Cut it out."

She kept her hand there and I kept mine on the zipper.

"It's getting bigger, Julie. I can feel it."

"It is not."

But it was.

"Think of Cindy. Her cute little ass cheeks bouncing up and down as she struts her stuff down that path over there. The perky little buds of her titties, her shoulders bare, and those athletic dancer legs below her ass all being out for the world to see. Absolutely. Totally. Buck. Naked."

"Um ... ((( gulp )))"

"Everyone at the park would be staring at her beautiful nakedness."

As I said this I moved the zipper down another couple of inches.

"Wouldn't you love to join her?"

"That's just your fantasy."

"I bet your pussy's starting to get wet now."

"You'll never know."

"And I bet I can work my arm in there up to the elbow, out here right under this tree and nobody would notice."

Another inch down.

"Or maybe you want them to notice. Every dick in the park is hard for you, Julie. Why don't you get nude and give them what they want?"

"I'd get arrested."

"The cops would be too mesmerized by your beauty to move in. Just think of it: all of your expansive naked flesh out in the open for everyone to gaze upon."

"I'm sure you want that."

"I want my arm to be all the way up inside of you rubbing roughly against your G-spot as I suck big ole miss clitty deep into my mouth."

"Saaaaam."

Another inch.

"I can smell you. You're going to taste so good. The sweet, sweet taste of your honey pussy juice covering your massive clit so wet and hard. I can taste it now."

One. More. Inch.

"Unnh."

"Say it."

"Nooo."

"Say it!"

"Go down, Sam. Go down." she said frantically.

I moved her hand away and reached into her jean shorts through the open zipper. I was right on both counts: wet kitty, hard clitty. I started rubbing all around getting my hand wet. Then I started stroking her big clit with my lubricated hand.

"Sam! What're you doing?"

"Giving you a hand job."

"Sam! Not here. Ohhhhh."

"Don't you remember my first hand job?" I whispered. "You gave it to me, Julie. You were my first. My first sexual experience with someone else."

"Not out in the open."

"But we were. We were under the bleachers at school. Remember now?"

"Unnngh. Sam. You have to stop."

"You didn't stop until I came. Until I shot my jizz all over your hand. You tasted it. How did it taste, Julie?"

"People are staring."

"Shout it out. I want them to hear. I want them to see your bliss."

"Let go."

"But you don't want me to, do you?"

"No." she squeaked out. "I mean ..."

"I wish you had done more than just a hand job back in high school."

"I'm sorry."

"I wish you'd have done this." I said right before I gently nudged her clit with my face breathing hot and heavy on it. I could feel her breathing just as heavy.

My other hand was working its way into her wet, sloppy pussy. I kissed her swollen clit then took the head into my mouth as I stroked it. My head was moving up and down in rhythm as I gave her giant clit a proper blow job. I slowly ratcheted up the pace, going up and down ending with most of her clit going inside my mouth on the down stroke.

"They'll see. Oh God, Sam. Sam, I can't hold it."

She tried not to make any noise but good luck with that. She trembled immediately before cumming, like the rumble of a volcano before erupting. Then she totally broke the silence she tried to keep.

"Ooooooooooooh!"

It was like a hundred trumpets blowing. God do I love that 'O' face of hers. Lots of others in the park shared it with me that day. Your welcome.



----- Seeing Tee off Tuesday

Like last week I took a half day from work to see Tee go. Her family was there. Again, it was emotional.

"Sam." Tee was crying. She didn't often cry. "I owe you so much. I wish I could do something for you."

"You don't owe me anything. Just take care and make the best of things. That will be enough."

"I wish you could come with me."

"I'll come to see you soon. I just can't afford to take off right now. Okay?"

"Okay, Sam."

"Cindy will be waiting for you when you arrive."

"I know. I'm really glad she's there for me."

"She's a good gal. Remember what I told you about Kaycee?"

"Yes."

"You can tell her I'll be coming in a couple of months to see you. She knows you're coming and is looking forward to meeting you."

"Thanks, again."

"I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too. I love you, Sam."

"I love you too, Tee. Please take care and keep in touch."

"I will."

And so, it was another drop off at the end of the Nazi, I mean, TSA line. I let her mother and father have the last goodbyes and then I left. I stopped at the window again and silently wished her luck. There goes another piece of me flying away.



----- Wednesday

"Here's a lab slip for two weeks from now. Once we have updated numbers on your thyroid activity then we'll adjust the medication."

"I don't feel any different, doctor."

"The symptoms are nonspecific and sometimes mimic common maladies: being tired, cold, dry skin and such. The only way to know is to test the concentration of hormone in your blood as we've done. We commonly test for such things and in your case..."

"What about my case?"

"You mentioned how ineffective pentadequinolone has been for you in your earlier visit, though it has been partially effective. I didn't want to alarm you until we had results, but there is evidence that this medication works with thyroid hormone to do it's job. The mechanism is not well understood but I wanted to check your thyroid levels to make sure, and sure enough, your's were low."

"So this will make PDQ work better for me?"

"It is likely, yes."

"And I'll stop shrinking? Even if I get sick or injured."

"It's a distinct possibility but there are too many variables to say for sure. I will say that if you keep yourself in otherwise good health, and take the medications then your quality of life should be measurably superior."

"I guess that means take care of myself and I shouldn't shrink to two inches tall."

"Nobody has shrunk that much."

"Yet."

"Yes, well, medical science is advancing remarkably fast. Perhaps someday we may crack this."

"Does that mean I'll be able to grow?"

"Not anytime soon."

"Well, one can hope."

"Indeed. Keep up hope."

"Thanks, Doc."



----- Thursday

"I just ran the numbers after the last deposit from the music service. Do you know how much money you've made this month, Sam?"

"I know, Julie. But remember, part of that is Sharon's, part of it is Tee's and part of that is for you. Oh, and since Cindy helped set everything up from the beginning and taught me how to do this, I want to put her in for a yearly stipend also."

"Where's yours?"

"It's all mine really. If I need some I'll pay myself."

"This is building up fast."

"You see why I incorporated now. How do you think I could afford to pay off Mom's house?"

"Isn't this wonderful?"

"It's all thanks to you."

"It's from your songs, not mine."

"It never would have happened without you, Julie."

"You did all the work."

"Let's celebrate."

"Okay."

"Tomorrow night."

"So soon?"

"Hey, I know, wear your heels."

"Oh, you're a naughty boy. Do you know how much taller I'd be? You won't even be knee height to me."

"And wear that black dress of yours -- the mini-dress."

"It's not a mini-dress."

"It is on you."

"Is it really that short?"

"Let's put it this way: don't forget to wear clean panties."

"I bet you'd like to see me without them."

"Okay. Leave 'em behind."

"Not on your life, mister."

"Aw. I love to look up and see the heavens."



----- Friday at the restaurant

I wore a suit and tie that night but it was Julie who was looking hot. Real hot! Hot as a ghost pepper sitting alone on a red-hot, iron frying pan. The short black dress showed miles and miles of leg, not to mention vast expanses of cleavage. Everyone was looking her over. Or maybe we were just the odd couple. I didn't care. Ask me if I cared.

I got a table in the back corner for two. I went there yesterday and made reservations, slipping two twenties in the maitre-d's hand, then another two twenties tonight.

They treated us fairly well, holding the chair for Julie. I didn't warn them how tall she was before hand, so the waiters and staff were staring. Me, I'm used to it. But with Julie, after a while this was starting to piss me off. I know I said I didn't care, but Julie was getting creeped out. I went up to the front and held out a one-hundred dollar bill in front of the guys face. He reached down for it and I drew it back.

"Ah ah! You tell your people to stop gawking at my date and you get this. They don't, and I leave the worst review on the phone app that you've ever seen."

"I completely understand sir." he said. "I will take care of it."

It seemed to work. We were treated much more respectfully after that.

"So, how long do you think before we're millionaires?"

"Oh God, Sam. Don't say that out loud. You'll jinx it."

"I don't care."

"Don't you want to get rich?"

"Just as long as you and I are comfortable, I'm fine."

I made her smile.

"Thank you for taking care of all my finances for me, Julie."

"I don't do all of it. You still take care of paying your mortgage and utilities and stuff."

"Don't forget the taxes. Damned taxes."

"Shhh. If they hear you then they'll put you in jail and throw away the key."

"Yeah, I thought I saw one of them over there behind that plant."

"What did he look like?"

"Black suit with something in his ear."

"It was his radio."

"That or a gecko."

"A gecko?" she giggled.

"Yeah, they're employing those desperados from south of the border. They're too badass to use radios so they use geckos."

"Teeheehee."

"The really badass ones just stick an iguana way down deep into their ear. It's a babble-iguana."

"Hahahahaha."

I couldn't hold it in either and we both laughed out loud. But only a little.

"How would you really want to do all of my finances for me, Julie, including the mortgage and bills? You already do my taxes."

"You have to pay me more."

"Fine with me."

"Sam, really. You're doing too much for me."

"What if it was your mortgage?"

"I'll have to pay my own mortgage when the time comes."

"It could be sooner than later."

"I'm just fine being with you. Do you want me out or something?" She had a worried look on her face.

"Absolutely not."

She took a sip of her wine. I wasn't drinking but insisted that she imbibe. We stared at each other. We spent some time just looking into each others eyes and smiling.

"How's Mom?"

"She seems to be doing better."

"You're all she has left."

"I know that." Julie was looking a little sad.

"Cheer up. You know what she needs?"

"What?"

"More family."

"I guess that would be good. Family is important to her."

"I know. Do you have any ideas?"

"No."

"I have one."

"What?"

I stood up, reached into my pocket and pulled out a velvet box. I got down on one knee and was looking up at hers. I opened the box in front of her revealing an engagement ring, reached up and placed it atop her knee.

Her eyes got real big and her hands went to cover her mouth. She was shaking.

"Julie. Will you do me honor of marrying me?"

Tears were in her eyes. "Yes." she said, meekly.

"What was that? I didn't hear you."

"YES! Yes, I said. I'll marry you."

"No fears? No 'I'm not the marrying type'? No worrying about hurting me?"

"No, Sam. I want this. I've wanted this for too long."

"You've just made me the happiest guy in the world, you know."

"And I'm the happiest gal in the world."



----- Saturday morning

Sex was great last night as I'm sure you've guessed. We did it right side up and upside down. We did it on the bed and on the floor. We did it with her feet on each side of the bed. I marveled again at the size of her breasts, over twice as big as my head. I marveled at the size of her clitoris, as big as my dick. I marveled at the size of her legs, almost twice as long as my whole body.

I humped her leg. I humped her tits. I humped her face. And I humped her pussy. We kissed, we sucked, we fucked. Then we went to sleep at two or three o'clock Saturday morning, but were up by seven.

Julie ran off to go show Mom the ring. It's too small for her, however the guy said it can be resized, but she needs to be there so they can figure it out. I'm hoping they even have such a size. Even though she couldn't wear it today she took it with her to show Mom.

I can't wait to hear what Mom says. Probably 'It's about time.'

I was sipping tea on the new love seat when Zoe came strolling into the sunroom.

"You look especially happy this morning."

"I am."

"Don't tell me: Julie?"

"You're a good guesser, Zoe."

"It's obvious."

"Is anything else obvious?"

She looked around. "Uhhhhh."

"I'll give you a hint: I asked Julie to marry me last night."

Her face went white.

"What?"

"I said I asked Julie to marry me, and she said yes. Gee, Zoe, stop jumping up and down because you're so ecstatic about the good news."

She sat down on the new flowery chair opposite the new love seat.

"We need to talk."

"What's wrong, Zoe?" It was obvious that something was wrong.

"Sam. I'm pregnant."

 

Chapter End Notes:

Come on now. You didn't expect it to be that easy, did you? There's more coming and you won't want to miss it, I guarantee.

Some of you in the comments anticipated some of this. But what happens next? So, I could put the next chapter up tomorrow, or wait a couple days. Or I could wait a week or two. I bet you want it sooner.

Let me know in the comments.