- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sam tries to make Cindy's last days before leaving, memorable ones.

 

----- Friday morning wake up with Julie

"Good morning."

"Good morning, Sam."

"I love seeing your beautiful face as the first thing I see in the morning."

"I love you too."

"Really?"

"Really."

"You'll be late for work again."

"I'll just wear the clothes I was wearing last night."

"Two days in a row with the same outfit. Won't someone say something at work?"

"They know better than to cross me."

"Oh ho ho. I'm sure they do."

"Besides, I changed while I was at home last night. It won't be the same outfit I wore during the day."

"Oh, then, never mind."

"Can I come see you tonight at Mike's?"

"You'll have to convince the bouncer to let you in."

"They don't have a bouncer."

"Then you don't have to worry about beating him into a pulp when he refuses to let you in."

"I wouldn't do that."

"You're right, you wouldn't need to. They always let the pretty girls in."

"Do you really think I'm pretty?"

"Oh my God, I can't believe you're asking such a thing. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

"What about Zoe?"

"She's pretty too."

"Or Cindy?"

"Stop. You're all beautiful but I can give them all up. I can't give you up."

"What would you think if I beat a bouncer to a pulp to get in to see you?"

"He deserved it."

"Would you think I was a brute?"

"A brute? I don't know. At least you're my brute."

"You wouldn't be afraid of me?"

"I'm not afraid of you, Julie. Why? Are people afraid of you?"

"Yeah. I think some are?"

"At work?"

She shrugged.

"Who?"

"Nobody in particular. Just a feeling."

"Is it a bad feeling?"

"Yeah."

"Think of it as respect. I'll never get that type of respect so I want you to relish in it for me, okay?"

"Sharon is like you that way."

"I love you. Sharon does too."

"Does Zoe love me?"

"I think she does, in her own way."

"Is she jealous?"

"You have to ask her, Julie. Honestly, I really don't think so. I've made it clear to her that I'm yours, not hers."

"Thank you."

"Your welcome. I'm not sure exactly what for, you know how I feel about Zoe, right?"

"Just thank you for being you, I suppose."

"Okay. Ready to get up?"

Julie spent the night and she said the loved me out loud. I was in heaven.

Did this mean we were back together? I was so proud when she stood up for me last night too and called me her own. I knew she did that just for Bettie's sake, but I still felt a twinge of pride. I wanted to tell her. We didn't have much too time to talk about it and I wanted to do it properly so all of that had to wait.



----- Friday

Speaking of Bettie, Zoe and I talked about her on the way to work.

"I had no idea she would ever show up, Zoe."

"Who?"

"Bettie."

"Oh, Bettie."

"I think she'd prefer for you to call her Bettina."

"I know, you're special."

"Oh, shut up."

"Haha. I struck a nerve."

"You did. Shame on you."

"I've seen her type."

"You're the expert, what do you think? Will she be back in couple of months?"

"Let's just say you have two months to prepare."

"Oh shit. Really?"

"Eh. I think you did an excellent job of handling her. Julie too. You'll do fine."

"Oh my God, did you see Julie?"

"I couldn't miss it. Why did Bettie say she was going to lose weight?"

"I called her a fat chick."

"That's like the worst thing you could say to a girl. Especially one who's not too thin. Did you know that?"

"Of course I did. That's why I said it."

"What prompted that?"

"She called me short."

"Hmm. Maybe what you said to her went a little overboard."

"She said normal sized people were better than us."

"Oh, I see."

"I'm sorry. I'm pretty sensitive about that. You should know."

"It's okay. You have a right to be."

"Do you still think I acted out of proportion?"

"Nah."

"I said bigger people spewed out carbon dioxide and methane and were contributing to global warming."

"Do you believe that?"

"I don't believe if everyone were little like us that we'd solve anything."

"I see. Did you know you'd get on her nerves with what you said?"

"I hoped so."

"You really don't like her, do you?"

"No, I don't, Zoe. I told her it was the big people like her who were responsible for war. That's like the ultimate insult as far as I'm concerned."

"Really?"

"Because they don't let short people serve in the military."

"They don't?"

"I tried getting into ROTC in college. They told me I was too short."

"You never told me this."

"It's not important."

"No, but it makes sense."

"No, it doesn't."

"It makes sense in a different way."

"What way?"

"It tells me who you are. I can understand a little better how you feel now."

"Whatever."

"Is serving your country that important to you?"

"I guess not."

"Of course not, you could never be responsible for war, could you? Sour grapes much?"

"Fuck you, Zoe."

"What is important to you?"

"Lots of things. I don't know where to begin."

"Is family important?"

"Funny you should mention that."

"Why?"

"Julie's Mom and I were talking about it. It's been a sore point with Julie and I lately but I think we're going in the same direction now."

"Oh."

She didn't say much after that. I dropped her off and went to work myself. I needed to take care a few things at work now that I had others working for me -- with me, I should say. I don't like to say working for me because they're working for the company, not me. I'm only a project leader.



----- Mike's Coffee House and Antique Emporium

Sharon, Tee and I performed at Mike's that night and of course Julie showed up. My senior citizen groupies were there too. Lots of people were there and I enjoyed the hell out of it.

Some guy came up to me after we were finished performing. He was much taller (so what's new?) and I felt a little embarrassed. I didn't know him but he asked about me not showing up for a couple of weeks and I told him I had other obligations; that I do this for fun, not for money. At least not at Mike's. I didn't tell him I'd been shot because I felt embarrassed about that too. But I was flattered that he took the time to talk to me and missed me when I wasn't there.

Julie asked me about him.

"I have no clue who he is."

"He's here all the time. Just like those old ladies."

"My groupies?"

"Haha. Yeah, I guess they're your groupies."

"Well, I've never seen him before."

"What about your other groupies?"

"What other groupies?"

"The ones that sit over there."

"Really?"

"You see that curly haired blonde with flower in her hair over there?"

"The hippy?"

"Yep. She's another one of your groupies."

"Nah. She's just a fan."

"So? You don't think she wants to know you better?"

"I don't know."

"The only thing that keeps her away is me."

"I can believe that."

"They're here all the time to see you. Mike tells me if you don't show up they leave."

"You probably don't know this but I can't see faces up there. I see your face because I look for it and I know you and ... well, you're hard to miss. But there's bright lights on me and it's hard to see past that."

"Then I'll recognize the ones who always come for you."

"Good. You can get their names for me next time. At least I won't have to depend on a bunch of old gals for fans."

"Sam, you're crazy."

"Crazy in love."

"There you go again."

"Well?"

"Come on, let's go. They're getting ready to close. I'll meet you back at the house."

"I forgot to tell you: we're celebrating Cindy's last day at work. Are you coming?"

"I wouldn't miss it. Where?"

"The ice cream shop."

"I don't think they're open this late."

"They're holding it open for us. I called them."

"Okay. I'll meet you there."

"Good."

The ice cream shop was open, but once we were all served they closed up. No matter. We got what we wanted and it didn't take us long to finish. We 'toasted' Cindy with ice cream. I had a root beer float this time. I believe root beer floats are a gift to humans directly from the Gods for some long lost mortal hero, or something. Root beer floats are that delicious.

Julie had a triple scoop cone with chocolate syrup, nuts and sprinkles. Erin and Fred split a mocha milk shake. Gail and Zoe split a banana ... split. Sorry. Gail and Zoe don't usually go out but they were doing this for Cindy. Sharon and Tee each had something chocolate, I'm not sure what.

And Cindy had a brownie with chocolate ice cream, chocolate syrup, chocolate chips, and chocolate sprinkles, with whipped cream and a cherry on top. I'm not sure where she put it all, but she gobbled it up and licked the bowl clean.

"Will you be staying over tonight?" I asked Julie.

"If you ask nicely."

"Pretty please with chocolate syrup, nuts, a cherry on top."

"You forgot whipped cream."

"We ran out of whipped cream."

"I'll think about it." she said with a wink.

"I'll see you at home then."

"I'll see you at home, Sam."

It was a good sign that Julie was coming over. It was a better sign that she was considering staying the night. But best of all, she called it home!



----- At home

"How about a late night swim?" I asked everyone.

"How about a late night skinny dip?" Cindy corrected.

"That's redundant."

"My job here is done."

We laughed then a pile of clothes blossomed on the pool deck as it usually does when we go swimming. To my great delight Julie partook of the festivities.

We played. I sat on Julie's shoulders when she stood, and held onto them as she swam being pulled along like a remora. She would dive under the water and I would hold onto her hair sometimes. She didn't mind.

Julie and I held onto each other a lot. When we were tired we all got out and lay around wearing just towels. Fred and Erin went to bed early. Fred would be going back home later tonight and taking Sharon and Tee with him. Tee was the only one staying nude, I believe, just to tease Sharon. The bawdy, little tramp.

Next to disappear were Gail and Zoe. Sharon and Tee were getting a bit intimate and that left Julie, Cindy and I talking. I felt a bit awkward at this point. I was trying to make Cindy's last nights something to remember, but I also wanted to spend the night with Julie.

Julie asked both of us to sit on her lap. I happily obliged as did Cindy. I kissed Julie's right boob, Cindy kissed the other. I then had to stand up on her thigh to kiss her on the cheek. Cindy followed my lead.

Our actions set the stage for the night and the previous awkwardness left me. Julie stood up both of us carried by her side were soon in the master bedroom.

"Do you mind if Sam joins us tonight, Miss Julie."

"I'd love it little Miss Cindy."

I don't know if Julie ever called her that but it made Cindy squeal with delight, so it was probably the first time.

"You two kiss each other." Cindy said to us.

We did. Not too deep, but not too gentle either.

"You two have given me the best going away gift."

Julie and I looked at each other and smiled.

"We're happy to share our bed with you anytime, Cindy." I said.

"Not that. Getting back together."

"Oh." I looked at Julie again and we had an even bigger smile.

Julie sat on the bed still holding us. She let us down on the bed and leaned back against the headboard. Standing on the bed I barely had to bend to bend to reach her nipples -- they were almost at mouth level and I had an arm around each side of one of her tits. Let me tell you, holding onto such huge gazongas is an experience of a lifetime. If you ever get the chance, don't pass it up.

"Now let me see something." Cindy said.

"What?"

"Just sit back, Sam. You too, Julie. Open your legs a little bit more. Yep."

"What are you doing?" Julie asked.

"Seeing if Sam is still bigger than you."

Well everyone knows that Julie is bigger, but that's not what she was talking about. I knew what she was talking about though. I looked at Julie. She shrugged and gave me a regretful look. Julie knew too.

"Well?" I asked.

"Sorry, Sam. When they're erect hers is just a little bigger. But you're bigger when soft."

"Great. I'm a show-er and she's a grow-er."

"Don't be upset. Yours is still pretty big. More than big enough."

"Yeah, but hers is more satisfying."

"It is not. There's barely a difference. It's like a millimeter."

"How can you tell?"

"It just looks that way. You want me to get a ruler?"

"It's in the office on top of the desk."

"There's a better way."

"How?"

"Open your legs a little more, Julie. Sam come sit in front of her. No, it'll be better to kneel. No, not like that; sit back. Okay. Oh now look, Sam. You went soft."

"I can't help it."

"I'll have to fix this. Lay back."

I leaned back. Cindy grabbed ahold of Mr. Sad and started kissing, then licking then full on sucking. He responded and in a little while he was standing again. She stopped and did the same for Julie but only for a few seconds.

"Okay, we're ready. Sit up, Sam. Scoot forward."

She took both my member and Julie's, ahem, member, or rather clitoris, in her hands and put them side by side. The tip of Mr. Happy touched Julie before her's touched me.

"It looks like I was wrong, Sam. You win!"

I couldn't help it: I laughed. Julie laughed too. It was a relief

"Well, maybe she's the show-er." I said.

"No. We don't need a ruler for that. Yours is definitely bigger when not hard."

"Well, it's hardly ever that way. Maybe you just missed it."

"You mean like just a while ago?"

"Okay. You're right. But you know ... if I ever go back in the hospital, I could shrink more and then ..."

"Then we have to keep you from getting hurt or sick." Julie replied. "But it doesn't matter to me, Sam. You'll always be the right size for me."

"Thanks, Julie."

"I love you, Sam."

"Hmm? Now who should I do first?" Cindy said.

"Him. He'll be able to go more times than I."

I didn't believe Julie really because, you know, girls can always have multiple orgasms. She probably said it for my sake. However, sometimes it does take a few orgasms in one night before I'm satiated.

Cindy sat back between Julie's legs. She put each of her own legs over Julie's and leaned back.

"Ready, big boy?"

"Oh? It's big boy now?"

"Sure. It always has been. So what're you waiting for?"

This was truly a sight to behold with Cindy's legs open wide waiting for me and her up against the beautiful backboard that was Julie. I took the plunge, literally, and we humped with giant boobs hanging over us from above. Very poetic, right?

When I finished it was Julie's turn with Cindy, and Julie was on top. Julie grabbed her hips in her huge hands and started using Cindy like a little fuck toy. She literally fucked Cindy senseless. I watched, mesmerized, as Julie's hips thrust in and out like a giant jackhammer. I know it's weird, but it was beautiful. Mr. Happy was ready to go again in very short order with this display.

We took turns -- one of us fucking Cindy while she blew the other. We ended up with Cindy falling asleep and then Julie and I did it one more time. I fucked her last, missionary style. If I were just a foot taller, my head would have been in her tits this way. As it was, my top half only covered her stomach. When she came and thrust her hips up and down I was literally taken for a ride -- a wild ride.

I had been on a roller coaster ride this whole past year. My life had its ups and downs. Too bad I couldn't get rid of the down parts, but the ups made it all worthwhile.

When we were finished Julie scooped Cindy up in one arm and me in the other and we fell asleep.



----- Cindy and Julie

Cindy and I woke before Julie, Saturday morning. Cindy put her head up on Julie's chest and used her breast as a pillow. Seeing her, I did the same on Julie's other breast. We reached across Julie's torso and held hands. We whispered.

"Pssst. When does your flight leave?"

"Tuesday morning. Ten fifteen."

"Okay." I said then laid my head back down on Julie's breast.

We smiled at each other for some time without saying a word. Then Cindy began to giggle.

"Shhhh!" I reprimanded.

She giggled some more. I rolled my eyes. Pretty soon Julie was awake.

"You two are up?" Julie asked.

"Yeah, but you'd still be asleep if miss giggle-face here would have kept her mouth shut."

"What're you laughing about, Cindy?"

"Nothing. I'm just so happy."

"Why?"

"You two make me happy together."

I crawled up higher and gave Julie a kiss.

"Good morning."

"Good morning, Sam."

"I love you."

"I love you too. Where are you going, Cindy?"

"I'm going to put some water on to boil for naked tea. Join me."

"We'll be right there."

I love watching Cindy's athletic little ass bouncing out of the room.

"You've said that five times in the last couple of days."

"Said what?"

"I love you."

"You're keeping score?"

"Of course. Do you mean it?"

"I wouldn't say that unless I did. I love you, Sam."

"What changed?"

"What do you mean?"

"Since I kicked you out we've finally become close again."

"I guess I realized that you're mine and I don't want anyone else to say that."

"So, Cindy was right?"

"Right about what?"

"What she said last night. Are we back together again?"

She shrugged a little and said "Yeah, I guess so."

"You mean that?"

"Un huh."

"YES!" I said jumping up and punching the air.

"You could show a little more enthusiasm, Sam."

"What?"

"I'm kidding."

"What did it? You didn't just decide this on your own. Was it Mom?"

"Oh, she tried, but no."

"Then what is it?"

"Bettie."

"What the fuck?"

"Remember when I told her off?"

"You were extraordinary! You made me feel proud."

"You belong to me and I'm yours. You told her outright that I was your girlfriend. That made me feel warm and gooey inside."

"Oh Lord. I turned your insides into goo."

"That's a good thing. And when I told her you were mine, well, I guess I needed to hear it; to say it myself. My own words hit me like a sledgehammer, Sam. And what you said about me made me feel proud too."

"Damn." I said shaking my head.

"I also realized something else."

"What?"

"She infuriated me. I felt like pounding her into pulp like the bouncer! I probably could have, but I didn't."

"Yes, you could have. It's a good thing Mike doesn't have bouncers either."

"I kept my cool."

"I'm so proud of you for that too."

"I really did this time."

"Good thing I kept my cool."

"I can do this."

"I want to get up and tell everyone. Oh..."

"Oh what?"

"You need to go home for some fresh clothes, don't you?"

"No. I brought some but they're out in the car."

"Ah, you planned this."

"Who? Me? I'd never do such a thing."

"Julie, move back in with me now."

"Slow down. Let's not rush things."

"Okay. Okay. I'll be cool about it."

"Sure you will." she said sarcastically.

"You know ... you don't need clothes for naked tea."

"No, I don't."

"Let's go."

Julie, Cindy and I were sipping tea in the nude when Zoe and Gail got up. They were wearing nighties -- Zoe in a frilly, thin, pink one, and Gail in dark blue silk. But something was off.

"Zoe that nightie is a little big on you."

"But don't you think Gail's is sexy?" she said. I looked at Gail.

"Yeah. It's kind of short, isn't it, Gail?"

"We're wearing each other's clothes."

"Oh. That explains it. Why?"

"No reason. Just because."

"Okay. Tea or coffee?"

"Do we have to get undressed to have tea." Gail asked, giggling.

"Yes!" Cindy said before I had a chance to say anything.

"Don't listen to her. You can have tea and still wear your cute night clothes. By the way, I like the matching panties."

I never noticed before how Gail has such a cute smile. She always had an infectious laugh but I think Zoe is responsible for this morning's smile.

"Coffee for me."

"I figured that, Zoe."

"What're we going to do today?"

"Let's ask Cindy."

"Can we go to the dance museum?"

"Is that a thing?"

"Oh yes. I always wanted to go there but I've never been able to. I really want to see it before I leave. Can we?"

"What do they have at a dance museum?"

"Dancing up on stage."

"Oh no." I said. "I don't want to dance in front of everyone."

"Not you. They have different performances throughout the day. There are different types of dances from around the world: European. African. Japanese. Chinese. Belly dancing. You name it."

"You'd know about that, not me, but I'll go with you, Cindy."

"Thank you. Anyone else?"

Zoe and Gail looked at each other. "I guess we can go." Zoe answered for her and Gail.

"They have a costume exhibit where there are lots of dance clothes from around the world."

"Pleated mini-skirts with knee-high socks?" I asked. Zoe hit me on the arm. "Ouch."

"I want to go." we heard from a voice coming from the dining room. Erin was up and walking toward the kitchen. "Goody, naked tea time." she said. "Can I have some?"

"Coming right up." Cindy said.

Erin took her panties off and twirled them around her head before balling them up in her hand. She took a seat at the kitchen island on a stool next to Julie. The panties were all that she had been wearing.

"Good ((( yawn ))) morning, Julie."

"Good morning, Erin. How are you?"

"I'm fine. You look happy."

"I am."

"Are you coming to the museum too?"

"I don't think so. I need to check in on Mom today. I'm really sorry. I've been gone too long."

"I understand. ((( yawn ))) Later."

We took our time drinking naked tea and coffee. We talked. I got out some pastries for everyone to eat and that was pretty much breakfast for the morning.

Cindy wanted to leave early for the museum so we broke up to get ready. Julie started toward the front door.

"Julie."

"Yes, Sam."

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

"Oh yeah, my keys. I'll be right back."

She retrieved her car keys from her purse and came back out still buck naked and then out the front door she went. A few moments later she came in carrying a bunch of clothes in her arms.

"It's still in the forties this morning. Weren't you cold out there, Julie?"

"No. Not especially." she said wearing nothing but a big old, shit-eating grin.

"Well, okay. I guess it's time to get dressed."

"I guess so."

Not to be outdone, Cindy tried walking out the door sans clothing when the time came to leave for the museum.

"What do you think you're doing, little girl?"

"We're going to the museum."

"Put some clothes on. Winter's still trying to stick around. It's an unusually cold day and you'll catch your death of a cold out there."

"Julie was warm enough."

"Fine." I said, opening the door. A blast of cold morning air flew in and chilled little Cindy. She held her arms around her chest and shivered.

"Okay, fine. Have it your way." she said. Then she stuck her tongue out at me and walked off to her room. I watched her cute little ass until she was out of sight. I'm going to miss her.

We had a wonderful time at the museum. A wonderful time the whole weekend. And we had a wonderful last few days for Cindy.

It was obvious that I was in a better mood than I had been in ages. Zoe cornered me in the museum.

"You're awfully happy about something, Sam."

"I am."

"Is it Julie?"

"Yes."

"Let me guess: you two have decided to get back together?"

"You're a good guesser."

"So, it's official then?"

"We signed the papers last night."

"You both agreed to this?"

"I certainly agreed."

"Did Julie agree?"

"Yes, she did."

"I'm very happy for you, Sam. I know this is what you've wanted: to get back together with Julie."

"You're really happy for me?"

"Yes, Sam, I am. I told you before that I want you to be happy."

"Just making sure."

"Believe it or not, I'm not jealous. I love you but I value your happiness."

"What about you? You seem to be happy with Gail."

"She's an amazing girl. Reminds me of you a little. Yes, she makes me happy."

"Does she feel the same about you?"

"I think so."

"Did you ask her?"

"In not so many words."

"Then I'm happy for you two. Happy, happy, happy."

"Oh, stop it."

"Seriously, Zoe. I am. I'm happy about making Cindy's last days here enjoyable too. I'll be a little sad to see her go but I think she'll be even more happy with Gabe out in Arizona. Julie and I got back together at the exact right time."

That Saturday night Julie stayed home with Mom, and Cindy and I spent the night together. I think Julie did that on purpose for Cindy.

Sunday, Julie showed up with a bunch of stuff -- some of the stuff she picked up earlier from before. It was another threesome that night. We tried to do it every way we could think of for three people but with the twist of throwing a giantess in between two little people. Use your imagination. I'll give you a hint: one of the wildest kisses I've ever had with Cindy was hanging upside down with our feet held up against the ceiling.

Monday night was Cindy's last night here and it was my last night with Cindy. It was just her and I as Julie was back home with Mom. You would think that Julie not spending the night was upsetting but I knew she did this for both Cindy and me. I knew in my heart that she'd be coming back to stay soon.



----- Goodbye

I took off of work Tuesday to see Cindy go. Erin didn't have to work that day so she accompanied us to the airport. Cindy's flight was at around ten in the morning so we tried to get to the airport at seven thirty. I figured two hours before, as they always tell you, then add another half hour for traffic. As it was we had plenty of time: plenty of time to talk before getting into the TSA line, and plenty of time to be with Cindy in line. We couldn't go past TSA since they only allowed ticket-holders past. Nazis.

There was lots of hugging and crying. We finally said goodbye as she got to the checkpoint. I stopped at one of the airport lookout windows and stuck my face against the glass, hands on the sides of my face, to watch the jets as Erin and I were leaving. I imagined one of them was carrying Cindy off to happiness. There was still forty-five minutes before boarding time, but there was nothing for us to do for that length of time so we went home.

I knew Gabe would be waiting for Cindy at the end of the flight and I imagined them hugging and kissing, like a soldier coming home to his fiance after the war. She left for better things but she took a little piece of me with her.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Now that Cindy's gone do you think Julie and Sam will get back together for good or will bad things conspire to come between the two again?