- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Some more fun stuff.

"It doesn't make you sick; it only makes you small. And you can take medicine to stop shrinking at any height. I figure we could all go down to say two feet and then start doing drugs."

----- Monday

Like most Mondays, it was meh. Although, I really enjoyed waking up next to Cindy.

"Good morning."

"Good morning. Will you be having naked tea with me this morning?" she asked.

"I wouldn't miss it."

"Thanks for last night."

"No. Thank you for last night. I like that thing you did with your head laying back over the edge of the bed."

"Sorry about having to make you get up on the stool for that."

"Sorry? Hell, that was one of the best blow jobs I've ever had."

"One of?"

"Okay. It was the best blow job I've ever had. Just don't tell anyone else I said that."

"No kiss and tell?"

"I don't want anyone to be jealous."

"Are you going to be jealous of Gabe?"

"No. He's a good friend. My best friend in fact since college and so are you. I want you two to both have a fulfilling life, especially if that means you and he become special together."

"I'm hoping to, but you know it's been a little while since I've seen him."

"Are you nervous?"

"A little."

"Maybe it's giddiness?"

"Maybe."

"You're not having second thoughts, are you?"

"Not really. It's just that it's getting close and I'm hoping I made the right decision."

"It's absolutely the right decision. If it doesn't work out with Gabe there's still school and the promise of a great new job."

"I know. I still have other friends in Arizona too."

"Do you keep in touch with them?"

"Yeah, some of them."

"Do you still keep in touch with Gabe?"

"Yes. It's great. I miss him and want to be with him. Maybe we just need to see each other again."

"I'm sure of it. You will keep in touch with me, won't you?"

"Count on it, Sam."




----- Next Tuesday

Julie wasn't here, but I'd been spending time with Cindy. Zoe and Gail were with each other. Without Julie; I was wondering if that was my future?

I'm pretty sure we got back together, Julie and I. Maybe Julie was still afraid of commitment like she said. I know she wanted to take it slow; I guess I'm not so patient.

I miss her magnificent legs. I miss her smile and that huge pair of tits. The long brown hair. Her big old clit. Her size in general. There was a lot of girl there to love. Perhaps I'm not up to it anymore; not like when we were closer in size.

I tried to put my doubts away. I could say it was a lonely week without Julie but Cindy had been keeping me company. Soon she wouldn't ever have to deal with the brats, I mean those sweet little girls in her class, any more. She'd be leaving next week so she was both happy and a little sad. She was making the most of our time together while she had the chance though.

"So almost everything is packed ready to go, Sam."

"Well that's as good an excuse as any to run around nude."

"I knew you'd see it my way."

"Wanna go for another swim?"

"I bet I can beat you this time doing backstroke."

"No fair. That's my worst stroke."

It was Tuesday night and as we were swimming the doorbell rang. I jumped out of the pool and put a towel around my waist to answer it.

"Oh. Hi, Julie. Come on in."

She was here! I didn't want to seem too eager so I played it cool.

"Sorry to bother you, Sam."

"No bother. Whatcha got there?"

"Do you remember when you bought these for Jill?" she said holding out some contraptions in a box. I looked it over.

"Oh yeah. For her gaming."

"Well, I don't need them. Neither does Mom, believe it or not." she said rolling her eyes. "I thought Zoe might want to have them."

"That's mighty thoughtful of you, Julie. Let me call Zoe. ZOE!"

"How ya doin', Julie?" Cindy asked.

"I'm okay. I see you're still running around nude."

"I'm wearing a towel."

"But only on your head."

"I'm still wearing something. I just got out of the pool."

"Yes, you are." Julie said getting down on one knee. "And it looks fine on you."

"Thank you. See, Sam? Julie has fashion sense."

"Fashion sense, my ass. What's keeping that girl? ZOE!" I called again.

"Wanna swim with us, Julie?"

"I don't think so, Cindy. Some other time."

"It's fun."

"I know it is."

"Come on, Julie." I said. "Let's go upstairs. This house is too big. I need to get an intercom system. How does a house this big not have an intercom?"

We made it up the stairs then down the hall to Zoe's room. I opened the door.

"Zo-whoops!"

I closed the door. Zoe and Gail were going at it sixty-nine.

"You don't want to go in there, Julie."

"Gail and Zoe?"

"Gail and Zoe."

"At least they're having fun."

"Let's go put that box on the dining room table."

As we were walking down the stairs I told Julie "You can have fun too."

"Maybe."

"Swim with us."

"I don't know about that."

"Cindy's your friend. She'll be leaving soon."

"Leaving?"

"For Arizona."

"Oh, that's right. I can't believe that the time has come so fast."

"The time has come. She'll be gone next week. You must spend time with her. You owe her this."

"Okay. I'll do it for Cindy."

"Atta girl!"

Julie took her clothes off and dove into the pool. It didn't take too much to get her to play with us once I mentioned Cindy. Her and Cindy were playing and having a great time.

"So, what have you been doing your last week, Cindy?" Julie asked.

"Fucking Sam's brains out."

"Ahem. I'm sure he appreciates that."

"Is there any doubt?"

I wasn't sure what Cindy thought she was doing. Maybe she was trying to make Julie jealous.

"You two should make the best of it while you can."

"I'll miss you, Miss Julie."

"I'll miss you too."

"Sam can afford to take a break tonight. You and I haven't shared a bed together in a long time. How about it? I could fuck your brains out too."

"That's a tempting offer, Cindy."

"I really miss your ..." Cindy looked down in the water towards Julie's crotch.

Julie was smiling and then she was caught off guard by Cindy diving under.

"Cindy? What are you dooooooo ... oooooh!"

I felt a little out of place standing on the pool deck right now, but this was too funny so I stood and watched as Julie closed her eyes and lay her head back. I knew it wouldn't last too long because Cindy would have to come up for air sometime. When she did the two girls smooched.

"Let's go, Julie." Cindy said. "My room's upstairs."

The two got out, dried off and ran upstairs. Julie's clothes were left on the pool deck.

Fuck me! I'd been trying to get Julie to spend the night for a couple weeks now and Cindy does so effortlessly. Ah well. I'll use my pheromones on someone else tonight.

I was drying off when Gail and Zoe came downstairs.

"You should have stayed, Sam?"

"Stayed where, Gail?"

"With us."

"Oh, I didn't mean to barge in on you two like that. I'll knock next time."

"What did you want?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Zoe said smiling and pointing to Mr. Happy who was tenting the towel. "He wanted us, Gail."

"Right." I said. "Anyway, Julie left something for you on the dining room table, Zoe."

"For me?"

"Yep."

"What is it?"

"Go look and find out."

I was sitting on a deck chair still trying to get the water out of my ears. Gail leaned over me with her hands on my thighs.

"Where's Cindy?" she asked.

"Oh she's, uh, upstairs in her room with Julie."

"Julie's here?"

"Yeah. Those are her clothes in that pile right there."

"Nice."

"Eeyup."

"So then, what are you doing tonight?"

I shrugged.

She put her left knee up on the chair between my legs. Our faces were very close now.

"Well, since Cindy's occupied tonight, how about the three of us have some fun?"

"Oh my! Sir Gail-ahad the chaste in a threesome."

She slapped my shoulder and we both laughed. Zoe had just come back from the dining room.

"Where'd Julie get these?" she asked.

"They were Jill's. She thought you might like them."

"Oh. I can't take these, Sam."

"Yes, you can."

"I wouldn't feel right."

"I think Jill would want you to have them."

"I have all of these games to begin with. I have controllers too. I guess maybe I can take the headset."

"Know anyone who could use the rest?"

"No. We could sell them and then give the money to Jill's mother."

"That's a great idea. Do you know who we could sell them to?"

"There are game stores that will buy and sell used games. You know the one I go to at the shopping center?"

"Yeah."

"They'll take it."

"We'll do it then."

Zoe," Gail began, "guess who's here."

"Santa Claus."

Gail giggled. "No. Julie is."

Zoe looked around.

"Not here, silly puss." Gail said. "She's upstairs with Cindy."

"Okay." Zoe acknowledged. She looked at me. I shrugged. Gail turned and sat on my laps with her hands around my neck.

"What're we doing tonight, Zoe?" Gail asked.

"Whatever you would like."

"I asked Sam to join us."

"Okay, but I get first dibs."

"Why do you always get Sam first?"

"Relax, girls." I said. "You both know I'm good for more than one round. And the first one doesn't last as long as the others."

"It'll be a warm up for you, Gail." Zoe said. "I have my reasons. But if you really want to..."

"No, sweetheart. You take him first."

I couldn't believe they were fighting over me this way. It felt like a major stud. It's good to give off pheromones.

"Would you two like a late night swim before we go to bed?" I teased.

They looked at each other and shrugged.

My right arm was around Gail's shoulders so I put my left arm under her knees and stood up holding her in my arms. I quickly walked over to the pool and dropped her in, clothes and all.

Zoe burst out laughing. I dove in after Gail. She kept splashing my face. I love having a pool. Folks, if you have the means I highly recommend you get one.

I splashed Zoe up on the deck. Then both Gail and I ended up splashing Zoe. I know we said no clothes -- well, Cindy mostly said that -- but seeing Gail in wet clothing was hilarious.



----- Wednesday morning

I made coffee for Julie the next morning. She was a little nervous sitting on the stool at the kitchen island -- it was just us in the kitchen. I couldn't help but wonder if the other girls left me alone with her on purpose.

"You finally spent a night here. How was it?"

"Fine."

"You know my bedroom is much larger than Cindy's. So's the bed."

"Okay."

"I see you found your clothes."

"They were where I left them."

"I put them in the chair for you so they wouldn't get wet on the pool deck."

"Thank you. Sam, I'm sorry about last night taking Cindy away from you."

"It's Cindy's last week, not mine. Whatever she wants is fine with me. I'm more than willing to share you with her."

"I was thinking it was more sharing Cindy with me."

"Does it matter?"

"No. I didn't mean to leave you high and dry, though."

"I was neither. I spent the night with Gail and Zoe if it's any consolation. And Gail was very wet, not dry."

"Gail?"

"Yeah. I threw her in the pool."

"Oh, okay." Her posture changed as she seemed to settle down after this.

"Zoe decided to sell most of that stuff you brought over. She already has all the same games and stuff. She figures she can give the money from selling it to Mom."

"That's nice of her."

"She's keeping the headset though."

"You got Jill a nice headset."

"Did she ever find out it was from me and not you?"

"I don't know but I think she had her suspicions."

"I'd do anything to get Jill back, Julie."

"I wish I had been better to her."

"I know how you feel. I wished I were better to my sister when we were younger."

"You still have her."

"I'd rather it was me instead of Jill. If I had known ..."

"Known what?"

"Nothing. It doesn't matter. Anyway, I thank my lucky stars every day for Erin. You know she stayed by my side at the hospital day and night."

"You two are on good terms now."

"Very good terms. But don't beat yourself up over this. You were a good sister to Jill too."

"There were so many things I could have ..."

"Ah ah! Don't think about it. Think of the good things you two shared instead. Okay?"

"Okay, Sam. It's just, ... you don't know how bad ..."

"It's okay. Did you know she was seeing someone?"

"Are you talking about Caleb?"

"I guess you know."

"They weren't really to that point yet. I know Jill fancied him but they only ever talked on the phone, never went out together."

"I was going to have a little get-together that weekend and asked her over. She was going to bring Caleb with her."

"Oh. I didn't know."

"Caleb didn't even know. She asked me if it would be alright to ... to bring him right before ..." I couldn't finish the sentence. I had wet eyes. Julie saw the tears and hugged me.

"I'm sorry, Julie. I'm still not over it completely. That was right before she ... you know."

"I understand."

I pulled away. "I don't want to get your clothes wet with my tears."

"It's alright. It'll dry."

"You don't have any other changes of clothes here anymore."

"I'll be fine. I have to go home to change anyway. I'm just going to have to be late."

"More coffee?"

"Just one more cup, please."

"Here."

"Thanks. I never noticed that the refrigerator is a double door."

"Quadruple door."

"Oh yeah."

"It's really two refrigerators side by side."

"It's a nice kitchen."

"It's perfect for you. You can stand up and not hit the ceiling."

"I am well aware of that. The tile floor is nice too."

"Do you like it here?"

"Of course I do."

"It could all be yours."

"Sam, I know what you're doing. Let's take it one step at a time."

"I'm not going to stop trying."

"Can I have some cream please?"

"Sure." I walked over to the fridge and opened it. Someone put the damn cream on the top shelf. I had to jump a couple of times but it was not only on top, it was in the back out of reach.

"Here, I'll get it." Julie said. Then she leaned over and reached from her stool -- she didn't even get up -- and grabbed it from the open refrigerator. She poured some into her coffee and put it back.

"Make sure it's up front on the shelf for me when you put it back, please."

"Sure."

"You see why I need you here?"

"Oh, stop it."

"Just so you know. You wanted to keep hearing it, remember?"

She shrugged.

"You're not going to hurt me, Julie, so just get that out of your mind."

"It's hard to get it out of my mind. What if I, I don't know, fall on you?"

"You always were clumsy."

"Am not!"

"Yeah, right. What about all the times you hit your head on the top of the doorway?"

"I was growing then. It took a while to get used to my new size."

"I'm still getting used to it. And you're still growing."

"No, I'm not."

"Don't worry, you're not clumsy, I was only teasing you."

"Seriously, I don't want to hurt you."

"You know Nietzche's saying: 'Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich starker'?"

"No."

"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger."

"It's not just hurting you physically that I'm worried about."

"I'm ready. Hit me with your best shot, babe."

"You're crazy."

"Crazy in love."

"Cut it out."



----- Going to work

We each had to go to work but Julie had to go home first. I brought Zoe in. On the way to work Zoe asked about the headphones.

"Oh, you heard that?"

"Yeah. It was kind of hard to miss. Sorry for eavesdropping."

"I bought the headphones for Jill for her birthday but made Julie give them to her as her gift to Jill. Jill wasn't supposed to know I bought them. Julie and Jill were not getting along great back then. I thought it would help."

"That's a touching story, Sam. I'll cherish this headset forever."

"Don't get all mushy about it; it's just a headset."

"But now I know. I didn't know you knew Nietzche."

"Oh yeah, he was my main man. We used to hang in high school. Rad 'stache, too. He taught me that in spite of everything, life is beautiful. I taught him how to solve Rubic's cube."

"You're funny."

"Didn't you ever study philosophy?"

"Not seriously."

"Being into psychology, don't you think you should?"

"No."

"What if Nietzche himself needs counciling?"

"Shut up!"


----- Wednesday night

That evening, Tee and Jenn were hanging on the inversion table. Even I did. Lot's of blood going to the head that night. Then it was another swim lesson.

This time the lesson was about floating on your back. Jenn was actually pretty good at it. I hate to say that it took me quite a while before I was comfortable on my back in the water. She was a natural, except she kept covering her breasts.

"Jenn."

"What?"

"I mean really. We've slept with each other but you keep hiding your boobs."

"I can't help it."

"Okay, I give up. Why don't you just bring a swim suit next time?"

"That's a good idea. I thought you didn't allow swim suits."

"I'll make an exception in your case until you learn to swim."

"Okay. I appreciate it."

"You're welcome."

"Can I still go nude?" Tee then asked.

"Of course you can, Tee. I bet you can't even wear a swim suit if I required it."

"You're probably right."

"You two are insane." Jenn said.

"Blame it on Cindy." both Tee and I responded.



----- Thursday evening weirdness or the return of the bitch

So here's some more weirdness. Julie was over Thursday evening but that's not weird. That was great. Remember the weekend? I thought I'd never even see her again, but here she was. That told me that there was something still there. Still a spark or maybe more; a little flame perhaps.

We were all -- Julie, Cindy, Zoe, Gail, and I -- in the pool having a good ole time when the doorbell rang. Who that could be? Sharon said that she and Tee couldn't come over tonight -- something about Tee seeing other friends.

I dried and put a towel around my waist. The doorbell rang again.

"HOLD YER HORSES. I'LL BE THERE IN A MINUTE." I yelled. After making sure the towel was secure I ran over and opened the door.

"Oh, hi Tee." I said recognizing her. She caught me by surprise. "And look who it is, Taylor, and, oh shit! It's her!"

"She made us bring her here, Sam."

"I have nothing to say to her."

"Just listen. It's not bad." Tee said. With her was Taylor and that bitch I had the displeasure of meeting before, Bettina.

"This better be fast."

"Can we come in?"

"Fine. Come on in."

"Would you like to change, Sam?"

"This is my house, Tee. If Bettina has something to say to me she'll just have to take me as I am."

All this time Taylor was smiling and I could tell on the verge of laughing out loud. I detected a couple of snickers from her.

"Sam."

"What, Bettina?"

"You were right."

"About what?"

"About everything. We're destroying the world."

"Bettina ..."

"I've decided you can call me Bettie." she said. Taylor looked at her with wide eyes.

"Okay, Bettie. You insulted me. All I was doing was insulting you back." Taylor was enjoying this.

"But you were so right. We need to fix what we're doing. Our only hope is the virus you have."

"No kidding?"

"Do you know how many tons of green-house gasses we're emitting?"

"Not exactly."

"And how little everyone with the virus emits?"

"Not a clue, really."

"And you eat a fraction of what other's eat."

"That's debatable."

"We all have to save the world and I'm willing to do my part. I want the virus."

A cockroach fart would have blown me over at that point.

"Are you aware of how people get the virus?" I asked.

"Yes. And I'm willing to do what I have to, with you."

By this time everyone in the house had gathered 'round. Cindy, Gail, Zoe and Julie were standing in the living room wearing nothing but towels. And just because I know you're going to ask: no, Cindy wasn't wearing hers on her head, it was around her body. Julie wore two: one around her waist, one around her chest. I didn't know they had so much modesty and frankly, in this case, I wouldn't have cared. But this ...

Bettie saw Julie standing there.

"Who's this?" she asked.

"My girlfriend."

"Oh, you could use a double dose of the virus, honey."

Julie's eyes narrowed. I caught her eye and gave her a look. She softened realizing I didn't want her to lose it on this girl.

"Bettie." I said.

"Yes?"

"It's not that simple. I'm not infectious anymore."

"Then I'll find someone who is."

"By the time you start shrinking that's over. That's why people are getting it. They don't know they're infected with it until it's too late. Didn't anyone explain this to you?"

"She wouldn't listen." Taylor said. Tee nodded so much I thought her head was going to come unhinged.

"So, how did you get it, Sam?" Bettie asked.

"I got it from someone who was in the infectious phase. She was still normal size at the time and I didn't suspect anything. I had no idea that I had it until years later I started shrinking."

It wasn't quite the whole truth but Bettie didn't need to know that. I wasn't going to get into my unique situation for her sake. I told her what she needed to know.

"So, how do I find someone in the infectious phase?"

"There's a test." Tee said.

I countered "Good luck trying to find the results. They're very confidential."

"There has to be some way I can do this."

"Look, Bettie. This is very noble of you but short of a blood transfusion, I don't think there is any way."

"Then I want your blood."

"No!"

This fuckin' vampire was going too far.

"We must do this, Sam. It's the future of humankind -- the future of mother earth -- that we're talking about."

"I appreciate what you're trying to do but you haven't thought this through. Even if you think it's a solution, it won't work. It would depend on everyone contracting the virus."

"Exactly."

"And how do you propose to do that?"

"We'll get the U.N. to pass a law."

"They can't make laws."

"We'll put the virus in the water supply."

"What if it doesn't survive in the water?"

"It's a virus. Of course it will survive."

"What makes you so sure? As far as I know, they haven't determined that."

"Everyone knows that viruses survive in the wild."

I looked at Tee. She rolled her eyes and slapped her forehead.

"Getting the virus is not good, Bettie."

"It doesn't make you sick; it only makes you small. And you can take medicine to stop shrinking at any height. I figure we could all go down to say two feet and then start doing drugs."

"And everyone in the world will need to take the drugs. Can they even make enough?"

"I'm sure big pharma can. The government can compel them to charge reasonable fees."

"How?"

"Taxes."

"And are you conversant with this drug's side effects?"

"I'm sure they're acceptable. I've seen a bunch of you shorties." She held up her hand. "And I know what you're going to say but I'm ready to be short myself. Besides, there are benefits beyond saving the world."

"Oh really? Would you mind cluing me in?"

"You of all people should know with all those pheromones you're giving off."

I looked at Taylor.

"I tried telling her. She only heard what she wanted to." she said.

"Bettie, I know many who have this disease and nobody wants it." I looked over at Zoe and the rest. They were nodding their heads too.

"You all look so youthful." Bettie said. "I'll bet it increases your life span two fold."

"There's no evidence for that."

"I know how it increases your sex drive too."

"That's a side effect of PDQ, the drug we take."

"I thought that was part of the condition."

"See, Sam?" Taylor said. "I told you she only heard what she wanted."

"It doesn't matter." Bettie said. "I know you could't help yourself even if you wanted to. I am willing to sacrifice for the good of mother earth. I want to try and you're my best hope, Sam Cook."

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me."

"I'm serious. The fate of our planet is in jeopardy."

I decided right then that I was going to get back at Taylor for this.

"But you don't go out with short guys." I figured I'd try this tact.

"I'm willing to sacrifice."

"Right."

"And I will lose weight. If you can be patient with me then we will try in two months."

"I told you it won't work. I'm past the infectious phase."

"How do you know for sure?"

"See my girlfriend, Julie, here?" I said pointing to Julie, like she needed pointing out.

"Yes."

"Julie and I have been doing it for over a year now. If I was still infectious she wouldn't be ducking to get through doorways."

"Maybe you're not doing it right?"

I was bracing for Julie's conniption. I thought I was going to have to hold Julie back at this point. I was mad myself but Julie, bless her huge heart, saved the day.

"Bettie, may I call you Bettie?" Julie asked. Oh, she was good.

"Yes, I'll let you call me Bettie since you're a good friend of Sam."

I could feel the heat from Julie's body as her blood temperature was rising to the boiling point.

"Bettie, perhaps you can give us some pointers. Show us what we're doing wrong."

"Right now?"

"Sure. Why not? Let's do it right now. Come to the bedroom with us. The floor, as pretty as it is, is too hard here. We'll need a bed."

"Well, I'm sure you two can experiment more and figure this out." Julie must have known she'd balk. Bettie was trying to work her way out of this.

"You must have researched this, Bettie, since you seem to know all about it."

"Experimentation, Julie. It's the hallmark of science."

You should have heard the collective groans in the room.

"I really want to know, because, more than anything, Bettie, I want to be closer to Sam's size."

"Finally. Someone else who want's to save the world." Bettie said.

I need a bucket; I'm going to throw up. I'm sure Gail was thinking the same. Taylor nearly shat herself. I thought her guts were going to explode. Just one look at her and you knew she was holding in a thousand laughs.

Julie walked right up to Bettie, her gigantic tits hovering over Bettie's head as she looked down over the towel that was staining to stay on. One of her hands had to be devoted to holding the towel in the back to keep it from falling.

"He belongs to me, Bettie. Before anyone gets to exchange bodily fluids with Sam they have to go through me. Do you understand?"

Bettie's fear was palpable. "Y-yes." she said then swallowed hard.

"I tell you what: why don't you come back in a couple of months after losing some of that extra weight and ask me. We'll see about it then, okay?"

"Okay."

"And one more thing."

"Yes?"

"Maybe you don't realize that you're doing this, but you're very arrogant and insulting. By insinuating that we don't know how to have sex you insulted me. And more importantly, you insulted my Sam! Do you know what I'm saying?"

"Yes."

"Perhaps you should think of this next time you come to him. In fact, if I were you, I'd question the wisdom of ever coming back."

"I'm ---gulp--- sorry."

"Don't let Julie's rough exterior fool you, Bettie." I said. "She's a real sweetheart. My sweetheart."

"I'll ... remember that."

"People aren't going to want the virus, Bettie. I can't see you convincing enough people to do this to make it worthwhile."

"We'll get help."

"Where?"

"We just have to convince the right people, you and I, then it will take off. We'll create the Sam Cook Institute and it will convince the world."

"Did you ever hear the legend of Sisyphus?"

"No."

"Really? And you're in college?"

"Woman studies."

"Figures. Look, wisdom means knowing what can and cannot work. I'm telling you, this cannot work. People don't want this. I don't want this. We don't even know everything we need to about it. How far can someone shrink with this?"

"But the medicine will stop it."

"No. I'm taking PDQ and I'm still shrinking."

"You are?"

"Yes. I don't know how, but I take PDQ religiously. Maybe it's the strain I have. If you get it from me you may not be able to stop shrinking either. You see Tee here?"

"Yeah."

"Less than a month ago I was taller than her. And I've been taking PDQ almost a year now."

"It's true." Tee reinforced.

"Oh."

I could tell I got Bettie to think. Maybe for the first time in her life. Okay, that was uncalled for. It's probably more like the third for fourth time she ever thought critically.

"Do me a favor, Bettie."

"What can I do for you?"

"Next time you come over, call first. Then we won't have to be wearing towels."

"I will."

"It's called common decency. We were swimming when you came."

"Oh yeah, nice house. I like the floors."

"Thank you."

"I guess we better be going."

I couldn't believe she decided to leave.

"I'll see you in two months. It'll be the first step in making the world a better place."

I guess she didn't get the message. As they were leaving Taylor told the other two to wait for one moment then she ran back to me.

"Can I give you a kiss, Sam?"

That was unexpected but I pointed to Julie. "Ask her."

Julie nodded her approval and said "Just one."

Taylor bent down and gave me a peck on the cheek. "Thanks." she said.

"Oh, you'll be hearing from me, young lady. Don't think you can get away with this."

When they left I turned to everyone.

"Did that just happen?"

They all nodded. Damnit. I was hoping it was just a bad dream.



----- Thursday night after they left

"Julie?" I asked after the three girls -- no, two girls and a catastrophe waiting to happen -- had left.

"What?"

"Thanks for saving me. You're my hero."

"Don't make a big deal out of it. She was pissing me off too."

"You were perfect."

"Where did you meet that ... girl?"

"School. The one where Taylor is doing her research."

"They ought to shut the school down."

"She doesn't go out with shorties."

"You don't say."

"I told her I don't go out with fat chicks."

"Hahahahaha." she laughed. "I bet that went over well."

"Yeah, but this is what it lead to, tonight."

"You do know some interesting people, Mr. Cook."

"I know you. Seriously, Julie, thank you. I'd have lost it without you. Remember this weekend?"

"I can't forget."

"It would have been that bad. I can't afford to be so immature. I thought I lost you forever. I don't think it would have been that bad with Bettie, but you never know. It could have been a Billy moment with her."

"Wow. That's bad."

"So, thanks. I love you."

"I love you too, Sam."

"Staying tonight?"

"I didn't bring a change of clothes."

"You didn't Tuesday night either."

"Do I have to sleep in Cindy's room?"

"You have to sleep in our room."

"Ours?"

"Yes, ours."

"One night only."

"Then tonight."

"Okay tonight."

I jumped up on her thigh to hug her. The towel around her chest fell off. She wrapped her left under my knees, her right went around my shoulders, then stood up and carried me to the bedroom.

We stopped halfway, turned around and said good night to everyone. Then I had a long night of passionate, giantess sex. Eat your heart out everyone.

I only hope we did it right.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Is it true? Is Julie actually spending the night?