- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Just when you thought things were getting better ...

----- Mom's Saturday over

I invited Julie over to the house this weekend -- this time with her mother. Mom had not seen the new house yet so I thought this would be a good idea. There was no excuse for Julie not to come now. Mom was certainly impressed with the place as I knew she'd be.

"So, what do you think, Ms. Thompson?"

"Sam. What did I tell you before?"

"I don't know. What?"

"Call me Mom."

Julie gave her that look. I don't care how much our relationship falls apart, her mother will always be special to me. Keep giving her that look, Julie, but Mom also knows the truth.

"Oh yes. Sorry, Mom." I said. "So what do you think of the house?"

"I think this house is beautiful. It will make a great home."

"I'm working on that."

"Do you value family, Sam?"

"I do. I've had ups and downs with mine but yes, I do and want one of my own."

"Keep at it, Sam. I'm sure it'll all work out some day."

"I will ... Mom."

I said that loud so Julie could hear. I was willing to bet that her Mom hadn't seen Julie stand so tall as she was now in this high ceilinged house. She gawked at her daughter standing there. I took a chance on it.

"Julie looks so majestic here, doesn't she ... Mom?"

"That's very descriptive. Yes, my daughter does look majestic. That is, when she's not mad at something to spoil it."

"Don't you think she belongs in a place like this?"

"You read my mind." she said with a smile.

"This place needs her."

"I'm working on that." she whispered.

"Thank you. You know then that I still feel the same about her as I always have."

"I know. I'm happy that you haven't given up."

"What did Julie tell you about us?"

"She's afraid of hurting you again."

"Julie's not making this easy."

"What're you two talking about?" Julie asked. I let her mother answer.

"Nothing to worry about, sweetheart. Just family things."

"Yeah, sweatheart." I repeated proudly. "Just family things."

Julie looked a bit peeved. I don't think she liked us talking behind her back. If she only knew she'd probably be mad so we kept whispering.

Of course, Cindy wanted everyone to go swimming, but Mom was here and I was shaking my head franticly back at Cindy.

"NO, NO, NO!" I signaled with my facial expression. I shook my head at her behind Mom's back.

"I think I have an old swim suit that might fit you, Ms. Thompson." Cindy offered Mom.

"Oh, that would be wonderful."

That was unexpected, but I was really hoping that Cindy had one to fit herself too.

"Mom!" Julie protested. "You can't. I didn't bring a suit with me. I don't even have one that fits."

"Oh, just swim in your underwear, dear. I'm sure nobody will mind."

Julie whispered to Mom, but I heard.

"You know I don't wear underwear with these shorts."

"Then just go in with your shorts on." Mom said to her.

"They won't dry."

"I swear you're making a big deal out of this. Just go nude. We're all girls here except Sam and I'm sure he's seen you in the raw before."

"Mom!"

"Then don't swim. But if Cindy has something for me to wear I'm going to have fun in the pool."

"Uuuuuuh!" Julie groaned in frustration.

I love Julie's mother if you haven't guessed. I'm so happy that it turned out that Cindy did have a black one-piece that fit Mom. I don't know where it came from but it came in real handy now. I guess Cindy was keeping all her big clothes, just in case.

Mom changed and Cindy came out wearing a little girl's pink bikini. Phew! That was a relief all around.

Now I had a problem: I had no swimsuit that fit me either. I decided to sit this one out.

"Aren't you coming into the pool with us, Sam?" Mom asked.

"Nah. I can jump in anytime. I live here."

"Nonsense. We'll have fun."

"Uh, well, you see, it's hard to find a swim suit that fits me."

"Just wear some shorts."

"I would but I figure I'll keep Julie company since she's not swimming for now."

"How sweet." Then she laughed.

"What's so funny, Mom?" Julie asked.

"Nothing, dear. I'm sure you found something to wear when you came home Thursday with your hair wet."

Mom knew.

Cindy and Mom had a bunch of fun swimming and splashing that afternoon. I loved to see her smile, especially after all that had happened.

Erin came home during this time and joined them in the pool. The rest of us just talked. When the girls were finished with their swim we ate out on the pool deck. Mom hung out in the swim suit long enough until it dried. Then I showed her to the bathroom in the master bedroom so she could clean up and put her clothes on. She was impressed with the size of the bedroom, the fireplace, and the floor.


----- Late Saturday night

Unfortunately, Julie and Mom left early that evening. But later, Julie showed up by herself. What a pleasant surprise.

"What are you doing back here?"

"I just, I don't know, wanted to talk."

"Good. Let's talk."

"I hope Mom didn't embarrass you."

"Not at all."

She picked me up and kissed me. I know some guys might be too macho about this sort of thing and hate it, but I was really enjoying being being held next to Julie's massive chest. The only thing better would be if we didn't have any clothes on.

"Can we pick up where we left off?" she asked.

"Sure."

"From last time."

"Last Thursday? I'm game. You have to wait until your hair dries before you can leave to go home though."

"Uuuugh. Mom knows."

"Of course. Why not spend the night instead?"

"Mom's at home without me."

"She'll be fine. Stay."

"I'm sorry about Mom, Sam."

"Look at me, Julie. Don't you ever apologize for your mother. Ever. She loves you and wants what's best for you."

"Calm down. Sheesh."

"I wish she were my mother."

"I know. She loves you like the son she never had."

"I'm very grateful. You don't know how bad it is to have a mother who doesn't love you."

"It can't be that bad."

"You've met her, Julie. I'm not exaggerating."

"I'm sorry."

"This is not a subject I want to talk about. Put me down."

"Okay. Is everything alright?"

"I'm just not in the mood any more."

"Is there anything I can do?"

"No. I'll be fine. We may as well go to the sunroom."

"Sure. Any furniture yet?"

"No."

"I don't mind. Let's go anyway."

"You don't mind sitting on the floor again?"

"Not if you don't."

"I had a nice soft thigh to sit on last time."

"You didn't do much sitting."

"I'll make it up to you."

"What if I make it up to you instead?"

"You don't need to, Julie."

"But tonight's your turn."

"Yeah, well I'm kinda bummed out right now."

"Can I change your mind?"

She couldn't bend herself far enough down to kiss me, so she picked me up again and kissed me ever so gently on the lips. It was hard to believe this giant being could be so tender. Unexpectedly she put me back down and made me sit where we sat in the sunroom last Thursday.

She laid down prone, her face in front of mine and her body stretching back beyond. Then she leaned her long body forward moving her head in close and she kissed me gently again. We looked into each other's eyes before she lightly brushed my forehead with her lips. Then my nose, my lips and my chin. I think my mind was starting to be changed.

My hair was flicked with her big index finger as we stared into each others eyes and she kissed me again. She stroked down the side of my face with the back of that same giant finger. I was motionless this whole time just enjoying the sensation of touching.

She finally stood up to her full height in front of me, undid a few buttons and her clothes fell off. No panties this time. I think maybe, yes, my mood was changing and I was forgetting about what we were just talking about.

Here standing in front of me now in all her glory was this immense, beautiful, creature looking down on me. I counted myself as the luckiest of humans alive to be able to experience such a sight.

On her hands and knees now, she crawled to me, nudged me with her face -- twice the size of mine -- and kissed me one more time. Her head hovered above mine as she maneuvered her titanic tits into my face. I took the cue and started nibbling, licking and sucking. Were we talking about something earlier?

I put my hands on either side of the huge breast that was hanging in front of me to stop it from gently swaying to a fro. Her body shivered with every little kiss I gave the huge thing, and as I did so she slowly manipulated and gathered my shirt in order to take it off. I stopped only long enough for her to work my shirt over my head and arms.

I got goose bumps when she licked her way down my chest and stomach with one long, unbroken stroke. With a deftness that came from who knows where, she used only her teeth to unbutton my pants and pull my zipper down. There was a another brief pause in the action as my pants and underwear came off. I was still wearing my socks but I quickly solved that by whisking them off myself. We were now both utterly, perfectly, nude. Cindy would be proud.

Julie sat back on her haunches, reached for me then brought me to her bosom. My feet were off the ground as she held me there. I could not only hear but feel her powerful heartbeat. My own was drowned out by hers.

The feeling of being moved up was indescribable as she dragged me up across her bare flesh, past her pretty face only stopping when her waist was at the level of her lips.

I don't have to tell you that that was the moment Mr. Happy had been waiting for. Her mouth was opened and my member was sucked into her mouth. She sucked her cheeks in or rolled her tongue or something that felt great; I wasn't sure exactly what, only that it was driving me crazy. I came instantly. My back was arched as she held me by the hips to her mouth. I shuddered and my hips shot back and forth. I felt my balls being drained but she took every last drop. That's probably all it was to her: a drop.

Still, I kept coming for I don't know how long. I sort of lost track of time as I entered some other half dimension. When it was over I was a wet rag. I woke from this reverie being held tight against her chest, feet still off the floor.

I looked up at her now; she was smiling down at me.

"Better now?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm in a better mood if that's what you're asking." I said weakly.

She set me down on her lap. I leaned against her chest and closed my eyes.

"So?" I asked.

"What?"

"What do these last two nights mean for us?"

"It means we had sex."

"Are we officially back together?"

She shrugged. I didn't see it but I felt it.

"We could live together in this big beautiful house, Julie. It has everything; it's only missing a beautiful woman."

"You have beautiful women here."

"Temporary. They'll all be gone by the end of the year."

"What about Erin? And Zoe?"

"Trust me, they'll be gone."

"Let me think about it, Sam."

"Spend the night with me tonight."

"What will everyone think tomorrow morning?"

"They already know what we've done. And what do you care? We used to do this all the time with Erin, Cindy and Zoe here. And others. We've even done it with them."

"It's not the same anymore."

"Then what made you come back tonight?"

"I just didn't want you to get the wrong impression about Mom."

"What wrong impression?"

"She has grand designs for me, Sam."

"So? That's what mothers are supposed to do. I wish mine did."

"I didn't want you to misunderstand."

"Misunderstand what?"

"You know."

"Know what?"

"She thinks we're going to spend the rest of our lives together."

"There's nothing wrong with that."

"She got her hopes up with you, Sam."

"And I guess I got my hopes up with you."

"I'm really sorry. I'm no good for you."

"And what about you? What's good for Julie?"

"I'm a mean person, Sam. Nobody wants me. I'm a freak."

"Just shut the fuck up! You are not."

"I know Mom is pushing you to stay with me."

"Wrong again."

"I heard you two whispering about me."

"Good. You know we both want to make you happy."

"Oh, Sam. I know how she feels about you, and I know what you're doing."

"What am I doing?"

"Mom's not herself since Jill. You payed her house off. She loves the beautiful house you have now. She thinks you're a saint. You can't deny it."

"You used to think the same way, Julie. What happened?"

"You've made it so it will break Mom's heart if I hurt you again. She's already been through enough. Don't do this."

"Then come back."

"I'll only hurt you."

"I got shot, Julie. If I can survive a bullet I can survive anything you can do to me."

"What if I don't want to spend my life with someone?"

"What are you saying?"

"Maybe I'm not the marrying type."

"What's wrong with marriage?"

"It didn't work out so well for Mom; or for your parents."

"So, just because others can't make it work doesn't mean we can't? That's not the right attitude to hold when so many others have done it successfully."

"It may not be for me."

"Why not?"

"I don't know, Sam. We're - we're too different."

"Because you're so much bigger. Is that it?"

"Not like that. I mean, I don't know. You have to admit, when I can't even bend down far enough for a kiss ..."

"I knew it. I just fuckin' knew it!" I jumped off from my perch her thigh.

"It's okay. There are plenty of other girls who would love to take my place. Maybe even Zoe."

"You know what? Get out."

"What did you say?"

"I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT!" I yelled at her as I pointed to the front door.

"What about my clothes?"

"Pick up your clothes and GET OUT!"

"You're overreacting, Sam."

"Just go."

She left crying.

Fuck. What did I just do?



----- Immediately after

I grabbed my clothes and slowly walked to bed dragging them behind on the floor. Zoe came to see me again. She always shows up when I've had it bad.

"Gonna be okay, Sam?"

"Yeah, Zoe."

"What happened?"

I shrugged.

"It wasn't your fault." she said.

"I wouldn't be too sure."

"Maybe it's time to forget her."

"Maybe it is, Zoe. Maybe it is."

"Want some companionship tonight?"

"I've already been fucked; in more ways than one."

"We can just hold each other."

"Yes, we can."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Not tonight. Let me sleep on it."

"Sure."

Oh well. I suppose I still have a temper -- a temper that always gets me into trouble. I don't know if I'll ever get out of this one.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Well this sucks, doesn't it? Still think Julie and Sam are getting back together? Can their love for each other survive, or will Zoe take Sam. Wait? Isn't Zoe falling for Gail? Stay tuned.