- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sam settles into the new place. Jenn gets swim lessons. And a surprise for Sam.

----- Moving in and moving on

I took care of a few loose ends Tuesday. Wednesday I was back to work. Since I missed the first two days of the week, I worked Friday. Nevertheless, I was performing again at Mike's. I made damn sure Julie came to see me.

Jenn was excited about my new house even though she missed the impromptu pool party this weekend. I told her the inversion table was set up and she should come visit. And that did it -- she decided to come over and hang. I also told her we were going to swim.

"Cindy won't let you swim unless you're not wearing anything, Jenn."

"I don't swim. Remember?"

"I remember. But I was going to teach you. Remember?"

"Yeah, but I'm a little nervous about it."

"Take your time. Relax. Come over for the inversion. Stay for the swim."

"I might do that."

"Please do. Gail is usually there with us."

"She is?"

"She comes over for the Zoe. Stays for the swim."

Jenn giggled.

"Jenn, so what do you think of Zoe?"

"I like her."

"I know. But what do your really think?"

"What do I like about her?"

"For starters."

"I don't know. She's nice."

"She's an avowed lesbian. Except for me."

"I can see why."

"Are you sure it's not my pheromones?"

"You're what?"

"Sex hormones. I seem I keep shedding sex hormones into the air for the girls to sniff."

"You better do something about that."

"It's supposed to make the girls go wild. That plus the PDQ; I can see why girls lust after me. I don't know how much is the pheromones, how much is PDQ and how much is just my pure manly charm."

She sniffed. "I don't smell anything."

"I don't think you can smell them. But it's supposed to make you lust after me."

"Lust, huh?"

"You have to admit, Jenn. You have wanted to rape me all these months."

"And I have. Finally."

"Was it a let down?"

"Not at all. I want to do it again."

"It's the pheromones."

"That would explain a lot."

"It would."

"Nah. You're a handsome guy, Sam."

"Handsome enough to draw your attention?"

"Definitely. Plus you're one cool dude."

"I always felt that way about myself, but doesn't everyone?"

"Yep. Everyone thinks you're cool."

"No. I meant everyone thinks they're cool."

"True. But you're also a good person, Sam."

"I try."

"You've touched many lives in such good ways."

"Not Jill's."

"Don't be so hard on yourself."

"Whatever. I'm still finding it hard to get over that. I do feel better than I did last week, and even better the week before that."

"That's good."

"I'm not so sure Zoe and Jill got along well when they had the chance. I think Zoe holds what they did to me against her. Or she did. She knew the same time I did that Jill was only part to blame and that Julie had the bigger part."

"Yeah, so?"

"I don't know. Zoe played a part too, although she says her part was to temper what the others were trying to do. She's not mean to Julie, but she seems like she doesn't want Julie and I back together."

"What was Zoe tempering?"

"That whole thing when they gave me the virus."

"Oh, yeah."

"Do you think Zoe has my best interests at heart?"

"It sounds like it."

"She liked me from the beginning. I only wish I had known at the time."

"Are you falling for her?"

"I don't know. I mean, she's nice to me. We've been sleeping together, especially lately. But she likes Gail too. So, I don't know."

"Gail really likes her."

"Did Gail tell you that?"

"Not exactly, but she does talk about Zoe affectionately."

"Gail is not a lesbian, is she?"

"Maybe a closet lesbian?"

"Aha!"

"She did sleep with you, right? So she's not really a lesbian."

"Zoe says she is but she sleeps with me anyway."

"So Zoe and Gail are the same: bi but with proclivity to being pure lesbian."

"You're pretty smart, Jenn."

"Put me on your team, so we can take business trips."

"I will when I can. Be patient."

"I can't wait."

"So, how did you know about Gail and me?"

Jenn gave me that look, like 'Well, duh.'

"I hope she liked it, Jenn."

"You're being insecure; of course she did. Are you afraid you're going to have to fight over Zoe for her?"

"No. I really hope that both of them find their soul mates. I just wish I knew who that was."

"And Julie?"

"I thought we were soulmates. I'm not so sure anymore."

"I hope you find yours, Sam."

"I hope you find yours too."

"I'm sure I will."

"Anyway thanks, Jenn. And come over any time."

I wanted to get at Jenn's real feelings about me and what she thought of Zoe and me together. I didn't really find out but it was a start it got me to think and I think it was a positive response and not just the hormone or drug thing. That meant a lot to me. Would the positive comments about me be enough for me to give up that hormone and drug stuff, if I could? Hell no.



----- That weekend

By the weekend I was tired. There were still a lot things to do in the new house. The bare spots were telling us we needed to buy more furniture. This house was big, folks.

Getting more furniture would eventually happen. For now we were still unpacking stuff and putting it away. The girls arranged the kitchen. Great. Now I would have to learn where all the pots and pans and dishes were. But I got to put my books away on the shelves. I wouldn't let anyone else touch that.

Also, no more running outside to the garage to exercise. First the garage was attached. Second, the gym was downstairs in the basement. It was a huge basement compared to the last one and in the middle was enshrined the inversion table. It sat there like a throne.

Tee had been over a couple times to use it, Jenn had yet to. Even I tried the table out on a couple of occasions. It still didn't work for me as far as I could tell, but I knew it was working for Tee. And damn was it working for her. I was now only barely up to her chin. She got a real kick out of it and it made her very horny. Or maybe it was the pheromones or the PDQ. I didn't really care. Ask me if I cared.

I needed to get a wall set up where we could put marks on it to measure ourselves again. Something I could paint white and keep if I ever sold this place. I made measurements throughout the house and finally decided to put it in a spot upstairs from the basement on the first floor, out of sight mostly.

Besides the basement there were three floors in the house. The very top floor wasn't very big. It was good for storage like an attic or loft. It was quaint with a three little windows, yet with enough room to put another bed up there if I ever needed to for guests.

There were three fairly big bedrooms on the second floor and one huge one on the first floor. That last one was the master bedroom. My hope was that Julie would share that with me which meant she never really had to go upstairs which was just as well since the ceilings upstairs weren't as tall as that downstairs.

Everything was going great, except for Julie. She did come see me at that house but it seemed like she was only stringing me along. Drastic measures were called for. I just didn't know what to do, but I had a few ideas.

Sunday was a mirror of Saturday except Julie came over -- yay! I made sure to give her my full attention. I tried to get her in the pool again but she insisted she could only stay a few minutes -- awww.

"We have towels this time so you don't have wait to put your clothes back on."

"I shouldn't have to take them off in the first place."

"Take that up with Cindy."

"It's your pool, Sam."

"And I agree with the no-clothes policy just fine."

"I can't stay long anyway."

"I know. Mom needs you."

"I promised her we'd go to to the movies together tonight."

"On a Sunday night?"

"Yeah."

"Then have a good time."

I tried but it was Mom so...



----- Swim lessons

I had finished the one project that they had given me sole responsibility for at work and had done a pretty good job despite my absence due to the 'incident'. It wasn't that much work however. I think they just wanted to see how I'd do with it. I was doing general BS stuff for a little while but that was fine by me for now. I could use a little cruising at work with everything else in my life being complicated.

But now it was time for a new project. This one wasn't very big but did involve some analysis. I was given somebody to help me and it turned out to be a new girl, Alice. She was normal size, maybe five five, and had curly blonde hair. She was pleasant enough but I didn't know how good her math skills were. I suppose I'll find out soon enough. For now we got to know each other a bit. For this project I was her boss.

Jenn said she would have liked to work with me, but this wasn't up her alley. Besides, I told her, there's no traveling. Wait until there is. That seemed to be good enough consolation for her.

Jenn did come over Tuesday and Wednesday night and hung on the inversion table, finally. It was her first time over but she came over for the inversion table so we went straight downstairs Tuesday.

Tee would join us Wednesday but it was just Jenn and me downstairs on Tuesday night. I tickled her feet again.

"Stop that!" she yelped.

"Want to go swimming after this?"

"I didn't bring a swim suit."

"No swimsuits, remember? Take that up with Cindy. She's up there swimming nude now."

"You're a naughty boy to let her swim like that."

"I told you it's Cindy's idea, but I concur. Try it, it feels great; nothing between you and the water. Wearing swim suits now would be like taking a shower while wearing underwear."

"I see what you mean. Is there a shallow part where I can stand up?"

"There is. I'll be with you the whole time. I won't let you get in over your head, figuratively and literally speaking."

"I'll think about it. Will it be okay to get into the water after hanging upside down?"

"I don't see why not."

"How long have I been hanging now?"

"Uh, almost a half hour." I said looking at my watch.

"I'll do it. Give me a few more minutes though."

We finished up downstairs and went to the pool. Cindy saw us walk in.

"Yay! It's Jennifer."

"Be nice to her, Cindy. She doesn't swim well. We have to help her."

"I'm nice."

"She's also nervous about skinny dipping."

Jenn was reluctant to take her clothes off. I reminded her that it's just her, Cindy and I. Zoe may come here a little later but she shouldn't worry about Zoe. She didn't. I think she was more worried about me. We of course, stayed in the shallow end as I helped her to learn to swim.

"Can you put your head under water?"

"Yeah."

"Show me."

She dunked her head under and came right back up. Not long, but at least her hair was wet. It's sexy seeing a girl's hair wet for the first time, isn't it? Especially a naked girl.

"Can you stay under longer?"

"Do I have to?"

"Yes. Don't you take showers?"

"Yeah."

"You have your head under water for several minutes. It's the same thing."

"No it's not. I can breathe under the shower."

"So?"

"I can't breathe under water."

"Just hold you breath."

"I don't think I can."

"Sure you can. Do this." I said. I closed my mouth, puffed my cheeks, held my nose and then held my breath for a few seconds still out of water while she watched. "See? Now you do that."

She did.

"That's it. Now do it under water."

"Okay. Here goes."

She was nervous but she did it. She stayed under for a good five seconds. I congratulated her when she came up.

I kept working with her until she could actually float, head down holding her knees.

"I did it!"

"Yes, you did."

"I wasn't able to ever do that before."

"We'll have you swimming at the olympics in no time."

Okay, that was a bit of exaggeration. I can't take all the credit either; Cindy helped. But in my opinion she made lots of progress. We were having so much fun that before we knew it, it was late.

Cindy got out of the pool and asked "I've been meaning to ask you, Sam: what's that door for?"

"I don't know. Some closet with pool things in it, I suppose."

"Can I see?"

"Sure."

Cindy opened the door. It looked like there was lock on it but it wasn't locked which was just as well because I didn't think I had a key for it.

"Hey look, Sam. It's a bathroom."

"So it is. I've been here over a week and I never knew."

It was small with just a shower, commode and sink but it was so cool finding out there was another bathroom in the house. It was off to side at the pool and was not really a part of the house. I wonder what else there was in this place. Maybe a secret door to another wonderful parallel universe. I hadn't spent much time upstairs yet. Hmmmm?

We dried off and I wanted to show Jenn around the new place.

"Wait." she said. "I haven't gotten dressed yet."

"You've spent all this time nude and now you want to get dressed?" Cindy chided her.

"Let her put her clothes on, Cindy. She's uncomfortable." I said. "Would you like to use a hair dryer, Jenn?"

"If I can borrow this towel to wrap around my head I'll be fine."

"Borrow away. Sometimes that's all that Cindy wears."

She wrapped a towel in her hair after dressing and I showed her the master bedroom, upstairs bedrooms and even the loft. We came back downstairs afterward and I showed her the office and sunroom. We looked at the lot we were on. My neighbors were somewhat closer than at the old house but there were many more trees than the old place. That gave us privacy and also seemed to cut down on the noise, especially from the cars going by. We were a little closer to the road too but you wouldn't know it.

I didn't find any secret passages or other hidden rooms but it was still a nice tour. Jennifer liked the bamboo floor in the sunroom.

I would have liked her to stay over but she had to get home and that left Cindy. I didn't hear much from Zoe that night -- Gail was over. So that meant I spent the night with Cindy again. She was trying to get in as much time with me as she could. This was her last week of school. She'd be leaving for Arizona next week.

I had a doctors visit Thursday morning; not the surgeon, my regular doctor. We talked of the surgery though and how I felt in general. He checked the wound and said that it had healed very nicely and that most people would still be limping by now. He did the usual exam, ordered labs again and back to work I went.



----- Thursday and a nice surprise

It was Thursday night until I was finally able to convince Julie to come over again. She was working for me and made the company's investment that we talked about a couple of weeks ago. I showed her how to access the account that sold my music. We were up and running as far as the business was concerned. I put the important papers away in the safe. Julie noticed the gun I keep there.

"Why do you have a gun in there?"

"The whole Billy episode convinced me I need one."

"Why do you keep it in the safe?"

"To be secure. I don't want anyone stealing it."

"What happens if someone breaks in and you need it?"

"I'll get the gun."

"But you'll have to walk all the way over to the office first and take time with the combination."

"So?"

"The gun won't do you any good if you're in the bedroom at night."

"I want to keep it in the safe."

"It should be in the bedroom."

"Do you know how heavy that safe is? I can't move it."

It was about my height, maybe three feet tall, but made of thick metal. It was like a big hunk of steel. Two movers had to put it on the dolly and wheel it inside.

"Let me see." she said. She straddled it, bent with her knees, grabbed it from below easily lifted it. "I can move it. Want me to bring it to the bedroom?"

"But then all my important papers would be in the bedroom rather than the office."

"Why don't you get a safe just for the bedroom?"

"Hmm. Okay."

"So, what kind of gun is it?"

"It's bigger than the one Billy used."

"It doesn't look all that big."

"Nothing looks big to you. But I meant that it's a bigger caliber. It's a nine millimeter. It's supposed to be more powerful. Not the most powerful, but big enough."

"Do you really feel safe with a gun in the house?"

"I feel safer now than I did before."

"Okay. It's your house."

"You don't agree?"

"I agree. I just never considered such a thing."

"You probably don't need one. Just one look at your size and every bad guy would run away."

"I doubt that."

"You're right. But still, they're more likely to take me on than you."

"Do you know how to shoot?"

"Yeah."

"When have you shot a gun before?"

"I used to have a BB gun."

"I don't think it's the same thing, Sam."

"I'll take lessons. I've already been out to the range."

"When?"

"A couple a weeks ago. I took some time at lunch and went out there."

"So you know how to operate it?"

"Yep. I know the safety rules of handling a gun and I know how to use this particular one."

"Okay. Be careful."

"I'll be extra careful. Does it scare you; will it keep you away?"

"The gun? Not really."

"Good. Stay tonight."

"I can't."

"I'll sing for you."

"But I saw you sing last week."

"That was in public. I want to sing for you alone, Julie."

"Sam, you don't have to do this."

"I want to. How about now?"

"Here in your office?"

"Anywhere. We're home. How about by the pool?"

"Do I have to get nude again?"

"Not unless you want to."

"You're crazy. You know that?"

"I should know; you keep telling me that. How about we go to the sunroom?"

"The sun's almost down."

"Then we can watch it set together."

"Fine."

"We'll have to sit on the floor though. I don't have furniture out there yet."

"That's okay. I still haven't seen it yet. It'll be good to see it without furniture first."

"You haven't seen the sunroom?"

"Just a little peek so far."

"Then we have to go there."

The sunroom had two doorways to it rather than one wide one. I think I'd have preferred one wide but at least it gave us a place to put something against the wall between the doorways. There were no real doors either, just the doorways. I was thinking french doors would look nice. I could probably hang the doors myself.

Once we were there Julie sat down with her back to the wall. If the sunroom wasn't there then this would have been the outside of the house. The other three walls of the sunroom were glass from almost bottom to the top and from there the top was arched glass over to the wall. There was bracing holding the glass in. It reminded me of a greenhouse.

I sat and leaned next to Julie.

"I guess the view isn't all that spectacular."

"Sure it is, Sam."

"We can't really see the sun. Too many trees."

"I like trees."

"Well, maybe we can chop some trees down and make a clearing later."

"No. Leave them."

"If you want me to."

"It's your house, Sam. You don't have to do what I want."

"I want to make you happy."

"It won't matter either way, Sam."

"It does to me. Do you like this, sitting here?"

"Yes."

"We could do this every night."

She sighed. "I'd like to, Sam. I really would."

"There's nothing stopping you."

"Let's just enjoy this moment. Okay?"

"Okay."

We sat silent. I enjoyed her being there by my side. I mean really, who wouldn't? I was totally awed by her; she seemed to fill the room. The room itself was pretty big by my standards. I could only guess at how small it was to her though.

I couldn't help but think, sitting next to her, was her refusal to come back to me really because she thought she'd hurt me or did she think instead that we could be incompatible? Did I think that? I had doubts. Were we from two different worlds now and were they really that dissimilar?

I couldn't know her world and I don't think she would remember mine; not unless she has vivid memories of childhood. I was as small as a child and I was increasingly spending all my time with small people like myself. Perhaps in the future there will be two distinct worlds: one big and one little. But for now, my world and Julie's intersected in this sunroom. I was going to make the best of it.

I stood up on her thigh. I moved my face very close; our noses were on either side of each other. My lips were just about next to hers. I lightly brushed our lips together. I whispered, our lips still very lightly touching "We could do this all the time. Watch the sun set. And kiss. And ..."

She didn't say anything but sighed, and I kissed her. Not a full mouth kiss, just lip to lip. I kissed her nose, and stretched up to kiss her eyelashes then her eyebrows. I kissed lightly between her eyes, the bridge of her nose. I moved over and kissed just below her ears. I kissed a trail back to her mouth. She was starting to breath heavy though all of the kissing.

This time I kissed her with a partially opened mouth. She opened hers too. I started exploring with my tongue: first licking around her front teeth, then moving a little deeper. Her breathing was heavier. I flicked her tongue with mine and we progressed until our tongues wrestled with each other. I kissed her again. And again. And again.

I was already leaning against one of her big boobs at this point so it wasn't much of a leap to start stroking it. She responded by massaging my butt. Her one hand fit all the way around with her thumb around one of my hips and her finger tips at the other hip.

She was pressing my hips into the bottom of her tit and I was getting into it big time now. Even this was a lot further than we had gone in a long time. I started dry humping her tit, but it wasn't enough. I pulled her shirt from its tuck inside her pants, snaked my hand up and reached under her bra. I searched for her nipple. Bingo! Found it. I was massaging it gently when she abruptly stopped.

"Wait, Sam."

"What?"

"We can't."

"Why not?"

"It's just not right."

"It is right." I said. Then I kissed her again. She stopped her protests. Yippie! I was wearing her down. I could feel it. I got bolder and reached to the front of her jeans and rubbed. She pushed against my hand. I knew I had her. I unbuckled her belt and her pants. I tried to pull the zipper down but it was stubborn. She rearranged herself and finished unzipping it herself. It was going good.

I jumped off and started pulling her pants down. Her legs seemed to stretch nearly the width of the sunroom. I struggled and they were soon off revealing those gorgeous legs of hers. Have I ever mentioned how great her legs were?

Her panties were still left. That's right, she wore panties this time. I guess these jeans weren't as tight as the shorts she had before. I kissed her pussy through her white panties and found her magnificent clit sticking up making a tent. I grabbed her underwear from the sides and started to pull them down. She raised her hips to help me. I drew them down her unbelievably long legs slowly, taking my time and admiring the beautiful musculature all the way down to her toes.

As I pulled her panties off I spent time kissing each of her large feet. I only spent a minute or two before I started kissing and licking a long wet trail up to her hips. I stopped a minute to hug and lay against her huge left thigh -- pure lean muscle. My head was at the threshold of the junction between leg and hip. I looked up at her pussy and teased it by blowing and lightly touching the outside with my fingers.

Her pussy was sopping wet by the time I made my way back up. I slid three fingers easily into her and started searching for her G-spot. It was an easy task since it was familiar territory. I kissed her clit as I did so.

I was amazed at how much her clit looked like a dick with a real head, and a big one it was too. Maybe not to a normal sized person, but to me it was. It may have been bigger than my own dick. It was making her hot and giving her pleasure and that drove me nuts. I took the head gently into my mouth.

At this point she was moaning. I began gently but steadily increased the speed until it became feverish. My hand fit around the circumference of her clitoris and I stroked it with that one hand as the other went in and out of her cunt, all the time with my mouth sucking on the head.

It didn't take very long before it was time. She came and I held on for dear life as I kept sucking and stroking.

"Oh, oh, oh...unnnnngh. Oh gosh. Stop. Stop, Sam. Ohhh."

"Are you alright?"

"I can't take it anymore. Please stop." she said convulsing.

She came fast this time. I wound down, finally stopping my motions with my head lying on her vagina. I let her catch her breath then looked up at her beautiful face.

"Alright now?"

"I'm okay."

"Unkay?"

"Okay."

"Unkaaay."

"Uhhhfff." she sighed. "Thank you, Sam."

"Stay here with me tonight."

"I can't. Mom's expecting me home."

"You were staying with me for months before. Mom will be ok without you."

"But she always had Jill."

"Alright. Fine. Go to Mom."

"I'm sorry, Sam."

"No need to be. I understand. Family first."

"I'll make it up to you."

"You'll spend the night with me later?"

"Yes. I give you my word. Just not now."

"Julie."

"What?"

"Thank you."

"For what? I haven't done anything."

"For coming over and spending time with me. For helping with the business. For everything."

"What about you? I haven't done anything for you yet."

"Sure you have."

"I haven't satisfied you tonight."

"No need to."

"You're the one on meds now, not me. How can you stand it?"

"I'll get by. If not Cindy then Zoe will help. In a pinch I can even count on my first girlfriend."

"Who's that?" she said, suspiciously.

In reply I put my hand up, fingers curled and pumped up and down as if I were jerking off.

"Little pervert."

"A guy's gotta do what I guy's gotta do."

"Do me a favor and grab Cindy or Zoe tonight instead."

"Do you have to go now?"

"I've already spent too much time."

"I love you, Julie."

"I-I ..."

"I know you can't say it."

"But I do. I love you, Sam. I just don't want to hurt you."

"Not being with me is hurting me."

"I'm sorry."

"Go home. Take care of Mom. Tell her I said hello."

She left me for the night after taking a dip in the pool and a shower. I'm sure the others heard the whole thing in the sunroom. It was a big house but it would be hard to ignore us.

Zoe came to see me that night after I went to bed.

"You okay, Sam?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty good."

"Want company?"

"You heard?"

"Yes."

"Yeah, I could use company. Are you volunteering?"

"Yeah, since you didn't get to finish with Julie."

"Not your problem and not really a problem anyway. She'll be back."

"Are you sure?"

"Pretty sure, yeah."

"What about her mom?"

"If I have to I'll invite Mom to stay with us."

"Is that a smart thing to do?"

"Why not? She's always been extremely nice to me. But I don't think it'll come to that."

"Why not?"

"Mom is just an excuse for Julie."

"She sounded pretty convincing that mom needs her."

"She's just afraid of staying overnight."

"I hope you know what you're doing."

"Me too."

 

Chapter End Notes:

Well, well, well. It looks like Sam is wearing Julie down. They went at it, but ulitimately she left. He must be doing something right though. Will Zoe let the two get back together?