- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Man I love this chapter. I think it's the best I've written so far. I hope you like it too. What do you think?

----- The coming week

It was going to be a busy week. I was so looking forward to selling the old house and getting the new one. Thursday would be that day and in the days after, there were lots of things to do as we were moving.

But there was one other thing first that I was looking forward to just as much.



----- Court

Tuesday I went to see the little shit-stain get his day in court. He was still wearing a cast. Good! I hope it never heals.

The prosecuting attorney's office issued a subpoena for me to appear and there was a jury. I told the court under penalty of perjury, that the little douche bag told me he was going to kill me and that he had a hard-on for it for the past six months. Between that and the video tape plus the doctors testimonies, it was all that the jury needed to see and hear. They had charged him with second degree murder for Jill, and attempted aggravated murder on me. Convictions on those alone would be sufficient to get him life, but there were also escape, fleeing and gun charges. The jury didn't deliberate long before returning the verdict: GUILTY AS FUCK.

I did get my chance to talk to the judge directly, or rather the court as they phrased it, after the verdict was returned. I talked about how the ass-wipe hated me and how he creeped out Gail and the other girls. I talked about Jill. I laid it on thick and heavy about how she was helping everyone at the clinic, that I thought I was her inspiration, and that she had a new boyfriend. Others at the clinic spoke too. Big Zoe, Leslie, Ava, Michele and another one of the nurses that worked with Jill talked in defense of her memory.

Julie and her mother were there. Julie declined to talk as did her mother. They were too emotionally distraught, so I made extra sure that their voices were heard when I spilled out my heart to the judge about how we felt about Jill and how she touched so many lives in so many good ways.

The judge asked me personally what sentence I thought the little piece of excrement deserved. I told him to keep him alive while withholding his meds so he shrinks into nothingness. Or better, when he's three inches tall put him in a jar and have all of Jill's friends spit, piss, and shit in it, covering him up and then shake the hell out of it. I didn't use such colorful language, but the court knew what I meant.

The little fucker got life plus thirty years. YES! Try getting out of maximum security detention now you fuckin', little, putrid, low-life waste of molecules!

I was in rare form that day. I wasn't proud of my performance, but I felt, oh-ho-ho. So-ho-ho. Goo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hood!

Was I a vengeful mother fucker? You betcha. This in no way made up for what he did to Jill but as a consolation it was the most I could have hoped for. It was frightening how good it made me feel. I just hope that Julie and her mother got as much out of it as I did.



----- Taylor, the grad student, we meet again

A weird thing happened Wednesday, as if my life isn't weird enough. I agreed to meet Taylor at the student union at the college in town that night after hours. She's a nice gal but, as I was to learn, there seems to be an aura of drama following her around where ever she goes. This time we were sharing a soda at one of the tables as she was trying to convince me to to help her with her follow-on pheromone research.

"Is there any way I can convince you to stay off PDQ for a week?"

"Nope."

"In the name of science?"

"No."

"You know what all my data infers?"

"What?"

"Guys with Borgford's disease attract girls."

"No shit?"

"And you give off more than anyone."

"I feel so lucky."

"I can feel it myself."

"Sorry, Taylor. You're a nice gal but you're not my type."

"What's your type?"

"Someone who doesn't ask me to stop taking the meds that keep me from shrinking into oblivion."

"What we don't know is if it's the virus or the drugs that are responsible for it. We need more data. That's the only reason I'm asking."

"Let me ask you something: how many guys did you test?"

"A good number. I can't remember the exact figure."

"Did you have a control group?"

"Yes, we did."

"So, anyone I know?"

"I'm not at liberty to say for privacy purposes. "

"Fine. Have you asked any of the ones in the little group to stop taking PDQ?"

"Yes."

"And how many of them agreed?"

"I'm not at liberty to ..."

"Yeah, yeah, I know. I'd be hard pressed to think any of them agreed."

"You'd be the first."

"No way. I'm not doing it. I don't want to shrink any more."

"One week can't amount to much."

"Every millimeter is precious to me."

"Okay but ..."

We were interrupted just then by one of Taylor's friends walking by.

"Hi, Taylor."

"Hi, Bettina. Have you met Sam?"

"No, should I have?

Bettina had short, died red, obviously not her natural color, hair. She wore heavy-rimmed glasses and lots of lipstick. She looked pissed off at something. I pegged her as being one of those college snowflakes. I really can't stand that attitude.

"He's the star of my research." Taylor answered.

"How so?"

"He sheds more pheromones than a warthog in heat."

"So?"

"That makes him attractive to girls."

"Get outta here."

"Aren't you attracted to him?"

"What? Him?" Bettina said pointing to me.

"Yeah."

"I don't go out with short guys."

"Bettina, you don't even know him."

"It's alright, Taylor." I said. "I don't go out with fat chicks anyway."

"What did you call me?" Bettina asked.

"You heard me."

"I'm not fat."

"I'm not short."

"Yes, you clearly are."

"Well?"

"Go to hell. Face it, you can't do the sorts of things normal people can. We're better than you."

"Keep telling yourself that. The only things we can't do is reach things because you built the world for yourselves. A world you big people are destroying." If I had read her correctly then that would probably piss her off more than she already was. I didn't care. Ask me if I cared.

"That shows what you know. I'm fighting to save the world."

"Sure you are. In the meantime all your breathing is raising the carbon dioxide levels. All your farting is raising the methane. You're spewing green-house gases like mega coal burning factories. You're using up the earth's resources, especially you fat people eating everything in sight and then your shit's polluting the world. Your big people wars are killing not only all the people but animals too, leading to their extinction. Did you ever see a little person in the military? No! Because they won't let us serve. Did you ever think of that?"

"I'm not in the military. Did you think of that?"

"I know you're not. They don't let fat chicks in."

"Hmpff!" she said as she turned and ran off in a huff.

I guess there was still some feistiness in me left over from court yesterday.

We both watched silently until she was out of sight. I was happy to see her go, but it was Taylor's friend.

"I'm so sorry, Taylor." I apologized. "I just couldn't let her get away with that. I'm still too sensitive about that sort of thing. I need to get over it."

"Are you kidding me? That was so cool. Serves her ass right."

"You're not mad at me?"

"No. I'm quite impressed with how you handled it. It's about time someone showed that little SJW what's what."

"I suppose she's been triggered."

"You're my hero."

"Eh, it's just the pheromones."



----- Thursday, the day of celebrating

As you already know Thursday was an inflection point in my life. I closed on my old house in the morning, on the new house in the afternoon, and celebrated that evening. Of course, Erin and Fred celebrated with me as did Zoe, Cindy, Gail and Tee. Sharon was also there as well as Jenn. I called and asked Julie to come too.

"Come on, Julie. It's a free dinner."

"I don't want to leave Mom."

"Bring her. She deserves a night out."

She had no argument now. Julie and her mother came to celebrate with us.

I brought everyone to the best steak restaurant in town. Erin, Cindy, Julie and her mother had chicken. Gail had fish. Blasphemy! I'll never understand why they even sell that stuff when there's steak to be had. The rest of us had the good stuff. It was quite a large meal. We ended up taking boxes of leftovers home. Only Julie didn't bring anything back. She even ate her mother's leftovers.

I had apple pie-a-la-mode for desert. Yummy. Others had chocolate-chocolate cake and the rest had cheesecake. There was no alcohol. I kind of missed that but I didn't want to chance it. Instead I ordered sparkling grape juice and we toasted.

"To Jill, who we'll not only miss but keep her in our thoughts and hearts forever. I wish she could see the new house."

"Here, here." we all agreed.

A lot had happened in the past year. The new home represented a fresh start. Perhaps this was the start of good things. Sharon was also looking into moving out of her home with the parents as was her brother. Erin and Zoe were looking to buy new cars. Big Zoe and Xavier, as well as Marie and Joe were engaged to be married. So was Sue. Cindy and Gabe looked promising too.

I would have liked to include myself in the couples group with Julie. Things had gone south for us but I was trying to fix that. I had doubts about it working, but I was sure going to try like hell. I saw progress but it was going slow. Almost too slow. Would she ever come around? Would I still be interested by then? Would I end up with Zoe instead?

Zoe was making a compelling case for me to forget Julie. I knew how she felt about me but I wasn't really sure yet if I could live a life with her. Maybe. She was genuinely interested in me and affectionate when you get to know her. And she had other great qualities, so maybe. We'd be the shortest couple in the world. Dancing this past weekend it seemed like everyone who saw us was like "Awww, look. They're so cute." Whatever.

Mom -- Julie's Mom -- thanked me profusely for the house. I told her how I felt about her and how she deserved a break. She accepted that. That was more than I can say for Julie. I only wish she'd develop her mother's wisdom.

And as for Julie, she thanked me profusely for going to court. It wasn't what I was looking for from her, but I'll take what I can get.

"You were brave up there, Sam."

"Bullshit! I had a chance to speak my mind and I did. What I said was inappropriate, and not something to brag about, but I'd do it again in a heartbeat. I didn't do it for you, Julie. I did it for Jill and for me. Her and I are forever connected." I'm not sure I impressed her with that, but it seemed to make her feel better.

"Nevertheless, thank you for that, Sam. Somebody had to do it."



----- Friday at Mike's

It was good to be back singing Friday night. True to her promise, Julie did show up. Unfortunately, I couldn't convince her to come over to the house afterwards. Jenn came to see me sing too. She had only seen me sing once before. No, twice. Actually, I couldn't remember for sure, you'll have to ask her yourself. But she didn't come to the house after our little concert either, even when I promised to let her hang on the table.

Oh yes, my groupies were there again. I relented and sang "El Paso" one more time but told them no more. They had to wait another month or two before I'd perform that again. I mean really! To do it justice I'd need a proper band, not the two guitars that Sharon and I played. The folly of crossing old age with groupieness. Sheesh!



----- Aaaaand the weekend between homes

Everything seemed to be packed up and ready to go except for a few things that I would take to the new place personally. Pots and pans were in boxes as were books. Beds were made but all other sheets and clothes were packed up. Not much else to do here anymore. All those things were going to go as soon as the weekend was over.

However, the new house was mine! I didn't have to wait for anyone to move out so I brought the girls over with me that Saturday morning.

There were lots of oohs and aahs as they entered through the front double door. I must admit, it really was an impressive house.

Coming in the front door, the living room was on the right and dining room on the left. The living room had a fireplace and both rooms in front had nice marble-like floors that really impressed Erin. The kitchen, family room, and office were behind the dining and living rooms, with a sunroom to the right and the master bedroom and garage to the left.

The kitchen had an island in the middle and Zoe liked the tile floors. The office was much bigger than in the old house. I liked the wooden floors and dark wooden built-in bookshelves in the office. I'd be spending lots of time in here and for me that was a major selling point.

The second floor had three bedrooms and two big full baths. There was a third floor with a small room that could be used as a loft or storage, like an attic.

And behind the family room up a couple of steps was the star of the house: the indoor heated pool.

"Is the pool ready to swim in?" Cindy asked.

"I don't see why not. The filter's been on and someone has been taking care of it, I think."

"It's skinny dipping time!" she said right before her clothes fell to the floor and Cindy disappeared into the water.

Julie was invited too. So was Jenn but she couldn't come due to commitments with her family. I called Julie again once we were at the new house and said we were waiting for her. I guess the anticipation was too much for her since she showed up shortly thereafter.

She looked around and around like someone at the museum.

"Julie, you act like you haven't seen it before."

"It's just ... pretty."

"Yes, it is."

"Can I just look around?"

"Help yourself. I mean, duh."

"Thanks, Sam."

"Have you seen outside?"

"Not yet."

"Take a look. They're lots of trees here."

"I assume volleyball's out of the question then."

"Anyone would be out of their mind to play volleyball against you."

"Oh pooh!"

I followed her to the kitchen where she met up with Zoe.

"Hi, Zoe."

"Hi, Julie." Zoe looked up. And up some more.

Julie seemed taller than she did at the old house. I'm pretty sure that's because she could stand up straight without slouching because of the higher ceilings here.

"Wow. You're a lot taller than I remember."

"And you're a lot smaller than I remember. I'm so sorry this happened to you, Zoe."

"I bet it wasn't easy growing tall like you did, either."

I knew that Zoe was saying that just for Julie's sake. Maybe she didn't hate Julie after all.

"It has it's downsides but I think I have it better than you and Sam."

"Yeah, but I have ..."

"Have what?"

"Nothing. I don't know what I was going to say. Brain fart."

"You're going to be living in this beautiful home, Zoe. I wish I could be here."

"Ask Captain Starstruck over there. I'm sure he'll want to hear that from you."

"But I can't."

"He just heard you anyway."

"I mean I can't live here."

"You realize that you're breaking his heart, don't you?"

"It would be worse if I were here. I'd hurt him again."

"You don't say."

"I know I've done Sam wrong, Zoe. I don't think I can help but hurt him."

"You can tell him; he's right behind you. You hear that, Sam?"

"I heard her, Zoe. She's been wrong about things before. She's wrong about this too."

"What have I been wrong about?" Julie asked.

"You don't want to hear."

"Tell us."

"You want me to mention Joey?"

After thinking for a couple seconds she said "No."

"Or about listening to your so-called friends in the club. They made you do some of those bad things."

"I don't see them anymore. Not much anyway."

"So maybe they were just a bad influence. Maybe those things you did to hurt me were just a series of terrible mistakes."

"The club wasn't around when you were in college."

"So?"

"I'm solely to blame."

"I forgive you! And it's not like Samantha had nothing to do with it. Or like Jill didn't either, poor girl. Even Zoe had a part to play."

We all kind of looked at each other. There was a moment of silence but Zoe broke it.

"Look, while I have you two here, because I don't know if I'll ever have you two alone again, I have to say that when I notified our group -- our little guild that Jill was part of -- of Jill's passing, well, it was just as hard for me as it was with Samantha's passing, okay? I just wanted you two to know. I feel bad about what happened to Jill as much as, okay, almost as much as you two."

"I'm so sorry, Zoe. It's been hard on all of us." I said. "I wish someone can forgive me for not saving Jill."

"Oh, Sam." Julie began. "You don't need forgiveness. I wish I could just do something."

"It would help if you wouldn't keep turning me down, Julie."

"I don't turn you down for everything. I came here, didn't I?"

"Yeah, like there wasn't anything compelling about a new house. You turn me down for the things that count."

"If I stay one night with you, Sam, that'll be it. We'll be back to where we started."

"Yes!"

"I can't promise I won't hurt you again."

"I'll take that chance."

"We'll keep going around and around."

"I know you better than that. There are no more secrets. Right?"

"Not from me."

"The only thing I keep secret from you is my job."

"That's understandable."

"We can do this, Julie."

"I'll think about it."

That's not what I wanted to hear but it was better than her completely shutting it down.

"Fine." I said. "Enjoy the house while you're here. Whatever you think of us, this is still a cool house."

"Are you sleeping here tonight?"

"No. The beds won't be moved here until Monday."

"I'd sleep on the floor if I were you. Just to inaugurate the place."

"The floor is too cold."

"How's the water?"

"It's well water. The water's fine."

"I'm talking about the pool."

"Go ask Cindy. She's been swimming the whole time."

"Okay."

Julie went running off to the pool. I had no idea she liked swimming so much. We followed.

"Hi, Julie." Cindy said when she saw Julie. "Coming in?"

"I didn't bring a swim suit."

"Suits aren't allowed. Skinny dipping only. See?"

Cindy pulled herself halfway up the side of the pool. We all got to see her little titties while she was half out of the water; like that's a first. No surprise there. What was surprising was Julie's smile and subsequent clothes doffing. She dove in.

She covered the pool underwater without coming up for air. I loved watching Julie swim. It was like a long, sensuous mermaid in her natural element. The long, lithe, muscular body moving so gracefully through the water and long hair trailing along was an ASMR experience. The fact that she was nude made it all that much more an elegant thing to watch. I could look at her swim all day long.

When she came up for air Cindy grabbed her around the neck from behind. Julie swam on the surface with Cindy hanging on. It made me so happy to see them having fun.

"Join us, Sam." Cindy said.

I looked at Zoe. "Shall we?"

"I'll go in if you do."

I stripped and Zoe followed. There were four us now splashing and making noise. When I was searching for a new house I wasn't looking for one with a pool, but now I'm so grateful to have one. I don't think I'll ever go back. I researched how to take care of it and I will eventually have to look the whole filter system over and make sure the water has enough chlorine and stuff. But for now it was time to enjoy.

Erin and then even Gail joined us and it was officially a party. A little later Fred, Sharon and Tee showed up. I called them before we left from the old house and they said they'd come as soon as they could. Cindy got out of the pool to get the door.

"Hey, hey, hey! Don't be tracking water all over the new house. Dry off first."

"But there are no towels here."

"Oh shit. Fine. Just stay put then."

I yelled to the folks at the door to come on in. They just barely heard me but it took them no time to find us; once inside it was hard to ignore the noise.

"You guys are swimming already?" they said.

"No, we're warming the pool with our body heat so it doesn't freeze. Of course we're swimming. Hop in!"

We swam, splashed, yelled and played.

The pool had a deep end which I don't think covered Julie's head but it was deep enough for her to have fun. We had a shallow end too. The water there was up to my chest and up to Zoe's armpits, but it didn't even cover Julie's knees.

"Julie, bend down. Let me get on your shoulders." I asked.

"You'll never make it up there being in the water, Sam. Let me help you."

She picked me up from the front and put me on her shoulders. I made her stand up and walk closer to the deep end.

"That's far enough." I said.

"What're you doing?"

"I'm going to dive off your shoulders." I stood up and dove right into the deep end.

"I'm not a diving board, Sam."

"I'll say." I said right before I splashed her in the face. "You're not flat enough."

"I'll get you for that."

I took off swimming towards the shallow end, squirting right out of her grasp before she even had a chance to grab me. But she surface dived toward me as I was swimming away; she was too fast as she glided effortlessly and easily caught up with me. She grabbed my ankle and stood up -- I was hanging upside down now. She chucked me back to the deep end. Wow! What a rush!

Then she was all like "Oh, no. Sam, are you okay?"

I made a pretense of choking but splashed her face again when she came near. She caught me laughing and chucked me up in the air once again. Wheeee.

We played like this for over an hour. When we decided to get out there was no way to dry off except to just shake and let ourselves air dry. Feels familiar. Anyway, we hung out nude on the deck. It was a tile deck, not cement, so we were very careful not to run and slip. Cindy really liked the look of the tile floor around the pool.

Cindy and I sat on Julie's laps as Zoe and Gail were leaning against each other. Erin was leaning on Fred and Tee against Sharon. Nine naked bodies sitting on a deck. It would make a great picture.

I leaned up against Julie using her right boob as a pillow. Cindy did the same on the left.

"I miss this, Julie."

"I do too, Sam."

"You need to come over more often."

"I'll think about it."

"Think of all the fun we've had in the past. And now with the pool it'll be awesome."

"I don't know, Sam."

"It's the water."

"What about the water?"

"It's washed off all my pheromones. Just wait until we dry off then you won't be able to resist me."

"You're crazy."

"You say that now." I said. Then I whispered in her ear "But when we're all dried off I'll suck your big hard clitty. When's the last time someone went down on you, huh? Can you resist that?"

She stared at me. Instead of saying anything she covered her crotch with her hands. I think I was getting to her. Cindy was the only other one that heard.

As I looked around it occurred to me that maybe I didn't have to whisper. Everyone was lost in their own world with their partner at the moment. Ah, there was love in the air. Or maybe just lust. Was it it going to be like this all the time? Why didn't I think about getting a pool earlier?

Maybe it was the atmosphere with everyone being with their partner or maybe it was just the novelty of the new house; I like to think it was my charm working on Julie, or perhaps my pheromones were coming out. We kissed. Cindy and Julie also kissed and we alternated.

"Don't you miss this, Julie?"

"Yes, Sam. I already said I did. Don't push it, okay?"

"Okay, Julie." I said before kissing her again.

We all knew this couldn't last. We were pretty much dry after a few minutes but there was nothing in the house yet. No furniture, no beds, not even utensils to cook with. All of that was still a couple of days away.

"We either have to go out or call out for food guys." I said. "Let's take a vote."

Cindy wanted to stay in and stay naked but most of the others knew it would be awkward eating on the floor so we voted to go out for lunch.

We put our clothes on. It felt like a let down but we piled into our cars and went into town and ate. We ended up back at the old house where we hung out lazily for the rest of the afternoon.

"So when will you get to actually sleep in the new house?" Julie asked.

"Monday night, I suppose. That'll be right after the movers get stuff there. I'm taking Monday and Tuesday off."

"Too bad you have to wait."

"Be patient. It's only two nights away."

"It's kind of a let down, isn't it? I mean the new house is already yours, you've played in it yet you still have to sleep here."

"Yep, it's a shame. I need comforting, Julie. Stay with me tonight."

"Saaaaam."

"What?"

"No. I have to get back to Mom. She needs me."

"Oh, can it, will you? You know as well as I do, you're just using Mom as an excuse."

"She worries about me."

"She does not. You're a big girl, a really big girl. She knows you can take care of yourself."

"But ..."

"Fine. Go if you have to." I said before going back to leaning against her side. I did it as much out of disgust as just wanting to get time being with her. I wasn't going to push when it wasn't going to do any good and it was clear I wasn't going to convince her tonight. Every time it looks like maybe we're getting back together she pulls this shit.



----- Lazy Sunday

We all got up late and stayed lazy the whole day. Erin had to work later but the rest of us took the time to enjoy the old house one last time.

Cindy and I had spent the night together as Zoe spent it with Gail. We both realized that our time so close together was coming at an end. That morning Cindy and I were on the couch lying next to each other nude. Cindy's fault, not mine.

"So, what are you going to do about Julie?"

"I don't know, Cindy. I'm trying to win her back."

"She's playing hard to get."

"You can say that again. Do you have any advice for me?"

"Just keep at it."

"I've been at it for days. This is a hard nut to crack."

"But cracking your nuts will be so worth it."

"Ow!"

"I didn't mean it like that."

"I know what you mean. Just don't talk of cracking my nuts again."

She reached down and cupped my testicles in her hands. "You have very nice nuts." she said.

"No they're not. They're all wrinkly."

"That's only the outside. They're nice inside."

"Says the male anatomy expert."

"I'm no expert. I just know what I like."

"Gabe's a lucky, lucky man to have you."

"You think so?"

"I know so. Hey, do me a favor when you get out there."

"Sure."

"Look up Kaycee and tell her ..."

"Tell her what?"

"I don't know. I'm not sure things are working out with Julie. Maybe I'll just move out to Arizona and take up with Kaycee."

"Do you mean that?"

"I often think about her, Cindy. It's like, I'm not sure. I want to get away from all of this turmoil here on the east coast lately. It would be a break for me so far away from it all."

"So, Kaycee's just convenient?"

"No. Kaycee means more to me than that."

"You better make up your mind."

"I can't get over Julie, but it just ain't happening."

"I hope things work out for you, Sam."

"Me too."

We spent the rest of the day that way. We watched TV. We ate a little, had naked tea with Zoe and Gail. I serenaded the girls, not so much for practice; I just played the guitar and sang because I wanted to. It felt good. Erin left that afternoon for work. I let her take the car.

Gail had become a big part of my life now and an even bigger part of Zoe's. She didn't spend every night with us, she still had her own home, but she was a familiar figure around my household. I figured after the whole Billy thing she would disappear back to her own place never to be seen except on special occasions. I was delighted that she stuck around.

Tee would spend the night sometimes too. We were all a little anxious about her leaving. She had never been so far away from home and never for so long. She was visibly nervous about the topic. I even considered going out to Arizona with her for a week or two just to help her get settled. I couldn't afford to take off, however, and I knew she could handle it despite her doubts.



----- Moving week!

The day finally came. The movers were there early Monday morning. I made everyone strip the sheets off their mattresses and piled the dirty linens in a bag. Tonight we'd be putting on new sheets in the new house.

The movers worked fast and they were good. I don't know how they fit everything; it was like a jigsaw puzzle inside the moving van. At the new house they instinctively knew where to put all the furniture. I did have to tell them which bedrooms got which beds though.

By the end of the day the old house was bare. There were dustballs in the corners and I had that empty sort of feeling; just like the old house was now empty with a few dustballs here and there in the corners of my mind. It was like leaving an old friend or the feeling you get at graduation. It was an ending but also a beginning. Still, I'll never be back here again. This house was full of good memories and some not so good.

I remembered back when Julie moved in with me. I remember the day that Erin did too. I remembered how that jerk Joey forced his way past me taking me by surprise and how I was holding him as Julie got in her kick. I remember naked tea time with Cindy and the first day Zoe was with us. I remembered that violent night with Julie. All these thoughts and more came crashing down on me as I took one last look around.

But all of that was in the past. So, it seemed, was my relationship with Julie. I hoped we could start anew at the new house. It had a lot of charm. I wasn't sure if that charm would make up for the memories of the old place but I was moving forward and leaving so much behind.

We still had work to look forward to unpacking boxes and such but for the most part everything was where it needed to be and we began the task of settling in that night.

Gail decided not to interrupt our first night at the new place, so she stayed at her home and Zoe spent that first night there with me. And so did Cindy. We had a nice little threesome. I bounced back and forth between kissing Cindy's itty bitty titties and Zoe's boobies. Despite Cindy being so much taller, Zoe's boobs were the bigger ones, not that she was well endowed. It was just that Cindy's were so small to begin with. I didn't care. Ask me if I cared.

So, new house initiated. Check. I only wished that Julie had been more a part of it.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Sam's working on it. Think it'll work out? It ain't finished yet. Hold on, more to come.