- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Julie helps everyone get ready for the move. Zoe and Sam seem to get closer but end up having a falling out.

----- Packing weekend

We packed. We became tired. We went to sleep. Very exciting weekend.

Actually, it was very exciting. Why? Because I convinced Julie to come over, ostensibly to get the stuff she left behind but I had no problems cajoling her into helping us clean up and pack. That meant she was there the whole day, Saturday, and was doing all the heavy lifting, what with my leg and all that. Actually, it was more like my size and all that.

We had sandwiches for lunch. I had a half sandwich and so did Cindy, Zoe and Gail. Yes, Gail was helping us too. Erin had a whole sandwich. Julie had four sandwiches. She was embarrassed about it. I told her she needed her nutrition since she was doing all the work. Well, all that heavy work. None of us could move the furniture around like Julie could. I had wondered about her stamina of late.

"Are you still running, Julie?"

"No."

"Aw. You like to run. You were made to run."

"I haven't had the motivation, Sam."

"Want to run with me after we get things packed up?"

"Is your leg up to it?"

"Maybe."

"I figured you wouldn't be running for a couple of months."

"No. But I've been hanging."

"Hanging on the inversion table?"

"Eeyup."

"Is it working?"

"No. Tee and Jenn are getting taller though."

"Too bad you aren't." She said with a sad face.

"I'm happy for the two of them. If I can't grow at least someone can."

"How do you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Have such a positive attitude all the time."

"Oh believe me, Julie, I don't. You should know that. Only barely am I able to muster it up."

"You're still more positive than anyone else I know."

"You're here. That's why I can be positive and happy."

"Sam, don't." she said.

"What? What did I say?"

"Don't flatter me. It won't work."

"But it's true."

"I'm no good for you, Sam. You deserve someone better."

"Like who? Zoe?"

"Anyone but me."

"Why are you being so obstinate about this?"

"I told you: I'm not good enough for you."

"Have you been seeing anyone else?"

Deer in headlights. Beeeep, beeeep.

"It's okay with me if you are, Julie. You refuse to stay with me so I surmise that you have to be doing it with someone else. You know that I've been sleeping with Zoe, Cindy and Tee."

"Don't forget me." Gail said.

"And Gail." I added.

"I'm not telling you not to have sex, Sam. You should. You need it and deserve it."

"Would you mind telling me who it is, Julie?"

"Nobody."

"Oh come on. Who is it? We share these things with each other. Remember?"

"I haven't had sex since we did it in the woods, Sam."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

"Oh."

"I, uh, play with myself." she whispered.

"Good."

"Good?"

"Yeah. I wouldn't want you to go crazy. Or worse: become a nun."

"I've often thought of ..."

"You have not. I know you."

"Okay, you're right. Geez, I can't lie to you."

I teased her like this most of the day. Just like old times. We went outside later to pick up some trash around the yard that always seems to show up after the winter months from under the snow. But now the weather was getting warmer and the snow had long gone.

"Pick me up, Julie."

"What?"

"Pick me up and bring me over to the corner of the house."

"Why?"

"There's an old hornets nest I want to knock off. I can't reach it without you. I need your help."

"No."

"Why not?"

"It's a hornets nest. We could get stung."

"It's old and abandoned. There are no more hornets."

"I don't like getting stung."

"Big baby!"

"I'd rather be a big baby than a stung baby."

"Just put me on the roof. I'll knock it down from above."

"Then take this stick." She gave me a broom handle -- nearly a telephone pole for me but a mere twig for her -- and easily set me up on the roof. I walked over to the nest while she stayed far away.

I laid down on the roof near the nest, leaned out over the edge and clumsily swung the broomstick.

WHAM! ... WHAM! ... WHAM!

Three hits is all it took. The nest came down. And then ...

"Ow! Ow, ow, ow. Fuck. They're all over me. Oh shit! It hurts! OWWWWW!"

I was brushing my sides with my hands franticly and jumping up and down on the roof. Julie came running to me, reached up and snatched me off the roof. Then holding me close to her bosom went running away from the corner of the house where I'd been. When she thought it was safe she stopped and held me out as she looked me over.

"SAM! Are you ok?"

"Hahahahahahahaha." I laughed uncontrollably.

"Oh my God, he's delirious."

"Hahaha, ohhhhh, hahaha." I laughed some more. My sides hurt I was laughing so much.

"How many times did they sting you?"

"I'm fine, Julie."

"What?"

"No stings."

"YOU TRICKED ME!"

"Yeah, I did."

"That's mean."

The others were outside laughing too.

"I oughta slap you." she said.

"Oh yes! Slap me on the ass. I've been bad, Julie. I deserve a spanking."

"What?"

"And then the oral sex!" Gail yelled from behind.

"Oh, Sam. You're such a goof." Julie said. We were all laughing at Gail's remark. Julie was even laughing a little herself.

"I knew you couldn't stay mad at me."

"What makes you think I'm not mad?"

"Because you're still holding me against your tits."

With that remark she promptly put me back on the ground in front of her. Outside, standing at her full height in front of me, she was an impressive sight. Her middle was covered by skin tight blue jeans that only came down just past her knees. Her butt accented the top of those great legs perfectly. Above was a shirt that could barely contain her enormous tits and that left her belly button exposed. Her long straight brown hair hung down to the middle of her back. It was impossibly long -- longer than me. Above those mighty tits was a patrician face, long and not so wide, still a little tanned from last summer. A face I was in love with, but a face that was about three stories too high above me.

Julie turned and went back inside. We all marveled at the muscles of her legs being shown off right through her denim jeans. The sight of her perfect ass would have given a hundred year old man a boner as she scrunched down to wiggle her way in through the front door. I really miss her. We all filed back inside behind.

"Let's call out for pizza." I suggested.

"Don't worry about me, Sam. I have to go."

"So soon, Julie?"

"I've been here all day."

"Then it's only a little bit longer. It can't hurt. Mom will be fine."

I can't believe I convinced her to stay. Julie didn't care for any more pizza since she'd been subsisting on it for a week because of her and her mothers sorrow. So we called out for Chinese food instead: assorted beef and chicken with all kinds of veggies and rice. Lots of rice. But you know how you're hungry again after a half hour. Julie was still hungry after five minutes. I was prepared. I made apple pie and we had ice cream in the fridge for desert so it was pie-a-la-mode to fill us up! I knew she'd stay for that.

I hooked my laptop to the TV and we watched a movie from one of those streaming services. I was going to get a new TV for the new house so I wouldn't have to use my laptop but we weren't there yet. I made sure we watched a mystery. The girls like mysteries, especially Julie.

"I need to get back to Mom, Sam. I shouldn't be leaving her so long."

"Thanks for helping, Julie. We had fun, didn't we?"

"Yeah, we had fun."

"Let's do it again."

"We'll see about that."

"Bye."

I'd have loved for Julie to spend the night but alas, she left. At least she came and stayed pretty much all day! She was in better spirits too. I was working on her slowly but surely.



----- Saturday night

Sex with Zoe that night was more wild. Before we used to do it very slow and you could say even relaxed. Tonight she was a little fuck bunny.

"You're on top tonight, Sam."

"Okay."

She put a leg up behind her head. Then she put the other leg behind that. She was the human pretzel. I never knew she had that ability. Now that's what I call talent. Her wet, shiny, bald pussy was staring me in the face. It was a hypnotic event.

"Well?"

"Uh, what?"

"Are you just going to stare at it?"

"Uhhhh ... oh! No, of course not."

I came out of my trance and plunged into her. She winced but held on. I moved a little slower seeing this, but as time ran on I wound up pounding her harder and harder.

We set a record that night, for us at least. I'm pretty sure we had six or seven orgasms each. Zoe probably had a few more unless she was faking. If she was then she'd better get her ass over to Hollywood. By the way she behaved the whole night it's pretty hard to imagine she was faking anything.

I'm guessing she was responding to Julie being here, because damn, I almost forgot about Julie. I realized that soon Cindy would be leaving, as well as Tee, and it would just be Zoe and I in the house with my sister who was growing closer by the day to her boyfriend.

The thought was comforting, but I was still conflicted. I wanted Julie here with me. Didn't I?



----- Sunday frolics

Cindy had her way that morning -- Zoe and I had naked tea with her. When Erin woke up and found us all nude, she joined us too. A naked full house.

This morning I found out just how short I had become versus my sister. When Erin and I hugged I had to look up to see her belly button. In fact, not only my eyes, but the top of my head was below her belly. This put my mouth even with her pussy and my arms couldn't even reach all the way around her hips. I could kiss her crotch but couldn't hug her. Was I shrinking even more?

"Oh, Sam. You've shrunk so much."

"I know, Erin. Let me try something."

I stretched my arms above my head and touched the bottom of her breasts, but I couldn't touch her nipples without standing on my toes. Staring up at her boobs way above me, they now looked nearly as large as Julie's were to me before she left. Almost. At least now Erin would have to lean down quite far to motorboat me. It's a good thing she doesn't wear her heels when she's having naked tea. I think her pussy would have been over my head if she had.

We talked about what we were going to do today. Cindy wanted to hang out all day in the nude. I told her she could do that if she wanted but not to expect the rest of us to follow suit, even though not a stitch of clothing had yet to be worn by any of us.

"Let's go dancing." Cindy said.

"Yay!" Erin said in support.

"No." I said. I shut it down pretty quick.

"Why not?"

"It's too early."

"We'll go out tonight."

"I can't go out. I have to work tomorrow."

"We can come back early."

"I don't want to."

"What about you, Zoe?"

"Cindy, I'm too little be on the dance floor with hundreds of big people. They'll step on me. I don't want to get hurt."

That was a pretty convincing argument.

"Aw. What about Fred, Erin?" Cindy asked. "Will Fred come with us?"

"He'll go with me."

Their plans were set. For me, I still had to do a few things around the house. The new owners had an inspection done a week ago and I had to fix a few things. I wished Julie were here to help.

And speak of the devil.

KNOCK -- KNOCK -- KNOCK

"I'm coming."

I opened the door to a pair of giant knees staring me in the face. They were bare. It was warm out and Julie was wearing shorts.

"Hi, Julie."

"I'm sorry, Sam. I forgot something."

"Come on in."

"How come you're all naked?"

"Cindy's naked tea."

"I should have known."

"Wanna join us?"

"I'm only going to be a minute, Sam."

"Just take your top off then."

"You're crazy."

"This is a naked house, remember? If you're going to be here you have to get naked too."

"You're going to hold me to that?"

"Yep."

"Whatever, but only my top."

I couldn't believe it. It took so little to get her to strip. It was only her top; I didn't think I'd even get that far. First her t-shirt came off then her sports bra.

"I can't see them, Julie."

"What?"

"Your tits."

"Why not?"

"They're too far away. Come closer."

She bent down from the waist, her hands on her knees.

"Satisfied, now?"

"No. Sit."

"Sam!"

"Please."

"Fine."

She sat on the floor and I walked up to her. Her head was still above mine but I was able to kiss her right breast. She gasped.

Then she covered her breasts with her arms. "Sam, don't do that."

"I can't resist. They're so big and pretty."

She moved her arms away slowly while we talked. I kept my stare on her breasts.

"I miss them, Julie. They've gotten even bigger."

"No they haven't. You've gotten smaller."

"I know I've gotten smaller but are you really sure about not growing yourself?"

"If I'd have grown then my bra wouldn't fit."

"It barely fits."

"It's always been that way."

"Not always."

"The past few months it's been that way."

"I remember when they were little."

"Those days are gone."

"They used to be like a small B cup."

"Would you prefer me like that again?"

"I prefer you any way you are."

"Should I get a boob job to make them smaller?"

"Don't you dare let a plastic surgeon touch that beautiful body of yours."

"They get in the way sometimes, Sam. Are you sure they're not too big for you?"

I put my hand on her left boob and leaned back to take in the whole thing. My palm barely covered her nipple and with my fingers outstretched it didn't even cover the extent of her areola.

"They're never too big or small. Look at this."

"I know your hand is small, Sam."

"Your tits used to fit inside my palm. It looks like they're over a hundred times bigger now."

"No, they're not. It's only about ten times."

"Even if it were ten times as big that would be tremendous, but nope, in mass or volume I can see a hundred of your old breasts fitting inside. I bet if I curled up myself I could fit inside one of them puppies."

"Can not!"

"Close."

She became embarrassed and started covering up again.

"Don't cover up. Can I kiss the other one?"

"No! I need to get my stuff."

"You can't."

"Why not?"

"You haven't finished getting naked."

"I could just get up and walk right past you, you know. There's nothing you can do to stop me."

"Maybe, maybe not. But it is still my house for another week or two."

"Fine!" she said, annoyed. She stood up and shimmied out of her shorts. I was expecting underwear; there was none.

"Going commando these days, I see."

"These shorts are too tight for panties."

"Kneel down for me so I can kiss your pretty kitty."

"No!" she said. "I just want to get my stuff and go."

"Alright, you know where it is. I've put all your stuff together for you in the bedroom."

I watched as she walked to the bedroom. I missed those magnificent legs of hers. In case I haven't mentioned it before, she has great legs.

I walked to her shoes that she had taken off in the corner and put my foot next to them. Compared to my foot, or any foot for that matter, they were ginormous. I stepped into one of them and my foot barely filled the hole for her ankle. Where do you find such big shoes?

"What're you doing, Sam?" Cindy asked.

"Just trying something. Look at this: Julie's feet are pretty damn big."

"You couldn't even walk in those things."

"You're right."

"Stop playing."

"I'm not playing. It's scientific research."

"Like the pheromones?"

"Yeah, Zoe. Like the pheromones."

"You're full of it."

"Just having a little fun."

"Don't let Julie catch you. She'll be coming back soon."

"She won't mind."

Julie came out carrying her stuff. As she ducked under the threshold to the living room I caught sight of her stunning naked beauty. So did everyone else who was still there looking and listening to our conversation. Her head was barely touching the ceiling and her form filling the room with her presence drew everyone's attention. It was something you couldn't miss.

"Sam was playing with your shoes, Julie. I think he has a shoe fetish." Zoe said. The girls giggled.

"I do not. I have a foot fetish. Can I lick your toes, Julie?"

"No. I have to go."

"Please stay."

"I really need to get going."

"Wait. I have the papers for you."

"What papers?"

"The incorporation papers."

"Mail them."

"They'll get lost in the mail."

"They won't get lost."

"It's happened before."

"So, you take them."

"I don't know where to go."

"And you're asking me to hand carry them to the state capitol?"

"Please."

"Fine. I'll have some time tomorrow, I guess."

"Wait here, I'll go get them."

I ran to the office, retrieved the envelope, ran out, and gave them to her.

"Here. And thanks, Julie. You don't know how much this means to me."

"You owe me."

"Name it. Anything you want."

"I'll think of something."

"How about if I spend the day with you nude?"

"No." she said rolling her eyes.

She sat to put her shorts on. I guess the room was too small and she might have lost her balance and fallen over, so that's why she sat. Julie losing her balance and falling is not something anyone wants, believe me.

As she sat there putting her shorts back on I hugged her. I half expected her to push me away but she hugged me back. I laid my cheek on her left boob. I was able to stay that way for a couple minutes or so.

She very gently pushed me away from her so she could put her shirt on.

"I really have to go, Sam." she said, studying me from head to toe. I could tell that she was still getting used to me at this new smaller size. To her it wouldn't have been much, but to me it was a lot of shrinkage. It was surprising that she could tell.

But speaking of shrinkage, when it comes to Mr. Happy, there was none. Nobody said anything about my hard on, but then, it's not a rare thing when we're all nude. Mr. Happy would have jumped off and stayed with Julie if he could have. That's how much he wanted her. I was hoping Julie felt the same.

She put her shirt on, ignoring the bra, gathered her stuff and left. I hugged her leg right before she ducked under the front door frame and left. I watched her leave. Her boobs slowly bouncing around free under her tee-shirt were sexy as hell way up there in the sky. Mr. Happy and I were sad to see her go. I watched until she drove away. When I turned around to go back inside Zoe was there staring at me.

"What?" I said.

"Nothing."

"Why are looking at me that way?"

"Sorry. I've decided to go dancing with Cindy tonight."

"You're insane."

"Coming?"

"No."

So, of course that night I was on the dance floor. With me were Cindy, Erin, Zoe, Gail and of course Fred. Erin mostly danced with Fred but I had to dance with the rest of them. I can't believe Zoe and Gail, Gail especially. I thought there was no way Gail would ever be caught out in public this soon, let alone on a crowded dance floor.

I tried to stay off the floor as much as possible. I made the excuse that my leg was still sore. It wasn't. But it worked, to an extent. I did dance will all the girls at least once. All were taller than me now, save Zoe. Even Gail was a few inches taller.

At least Cindy kept her clothes on. Barely. She flashed her tits at me a couple times. You would think it would have lost its novelty by now but we were there in public with hundreds of people around. She knows how to get to me. Good ole Cindy.

At one point I had a slow dance with Erin. That must have looked special. With her heels on my head was below her hips, but at least above the hem of her skirt. I'm glad no one else knew we were related.

I slow danced with Zoe and Gail too. I have to admit that it was kind of special for me. I guess because it was a first time with both of them.

In the end we didn't stay out very long. We all had to work the next day. Back home Zoe wouldn't let anyone else sleep with me but her. She took command, but had something to say first.

"What did you think you're doing?"

"I don't know what you're talking about. I'm going to bed now, Zoe. That's what I'm doing."

"I talking about Julie. What was all that about yesterday and today?"

"Isn't it obvious? I want her back."

"Do be careful."

"I know what I'm doing."

"I don't want you to get hurt again."

"Maybe you just want me for yourself."

"I want what's best for you, whatever that is: with Julie or without. But don't get hurt again."

"You never did like her, did you?"

"You know that's not true."

"Is that what you came here for?"

"I came to be with you."

"Yeah, me without Julie. Just the way you want it."

"In case you forgot, she's the one who's responsible for you shrinking. She's the one that hurt you and it was her friends that don't like you and wanted her to abuse you."

"And it's friends like you that don't want her to be with me."

"If you really feel that way I don't have to be here."

"I really feel that way."

"Then you can sleep alone."

"Fine."

"Fine. Good night!"

 

Chapter End Notes:

Oh boy. A fight between Zoe and Sam. I wonder what it will turn into. Maybe Sam can pay more attentiont to winning back Julie now.

However, Julie is still not coming round. Will she ever? Stay tuned for more.