- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sam's getting better physicall and emotionally. For Julie things just keep getting worse.

----- Back in the groove

Back to work on Monday. I only missed one week; technically, it would have been a week and a day, but I don't work on Fridays.

Zoe and I never spoke of last Friday night's conversation. She had a huge reaction to my dream when I was in the OR, so I dared not broach the subject for fear I'd upset her again, and she didn't either. Much to my surprise she did find it in her to talk to me more. And more. And more. Pretty soon she was her old self that way.

I dropped Zoe off at the clinic on Monday night but didn't go in myself. There was only a week left in Tee's group but I figured I'd still see the doctors and staff again on Thursday. I would need to thank them for the outpouring of sorrow and for their well wishes at least, but today I just wasn't up to it emotionally.

Tuesday night was practice with Sharon and Tee. I didn't know for sure if we'd be performing the coming Friday but I wanted to practice. I like singing; so did they, plus I had an excuse to talk to Sharon about Julie.

"She's not handling things well, Sam. To make matters worse, her mother has been moved to part time at work. They can barely afford the mortgage even with Julie's help. They still might lose the house."

"That's bad."

"I think that's the only reason Julie is coming into work. She has to help to make ends meet."

"Wait. I know what something! I gave Jill the pickup. It's old but it's a great utility vehicle. They can sell it. I'm sure it's good for few thousand bucks. Tell them to sell it."

"I'll tell her."

"Maybe I can think of something else."

"It's not your problem, Sam."

"Don't tell me that, Sharon!"

"Okay, back off. I was just telling you not to worry about it. They'll be fine."

"Yes, they'll be fine if I have anything to say about it."

"Okay. How are you doing?"

"Me? I'm ... I'm good."

"You seem to be walking okay."

"Yeah."

"Are you back to ..."

"To what?"

"To, ... you know."

"I know what?"

Sharon sighed. "To sleeping with someone."

"Nosy."

"Sam, we've shared too much for you to talk to me like that."

"I'm sorry. If you must know then no, I haven't. My leg still hurts."

"I seriously doubt that."

"Don't worry about me, I'm okay. As soon as Cindy starts running around naked again then I'm sure I'll be jumping her and everyone else's bones."

"She's not running around nude?"

"No. She says she didn't want to stress me out."

"Hell has frozen over."

I laughed at her quip. "She's just trying to help, I guess, Sharon."

"Tee wants to spend the night with you tonight."

"Oh, I see. You're trying to fix me up with Tee."

"She wants to."

"How about you?"

"Me?"

"It's been a long time, Sharon."

"Do you want me?"

"You know the answer, and it's yes."

Sharon smiled. "All these beautiful girls around you and you want me?"

"Well?" I asked.

She sighed. "Mom and Dad want me home tonight. I'm sorry."

"Awww."

"Some other time."

"When? Tomorrow?"

"I need to ask my parents."

"Seriously, Sharon. You need to get your own place."

"It's expensive."

"We're getting more money from the music. That should help."

"Yeah, but I can't count on it."

"We'll work something out. So, you're going to let me have Tee all to myself? No Sharon tonight."

"Sorry."

"Cindy and Tee should be back from hanging upside down soon. I'll break the news her when they get inside."

"Oh my!" Sharon said with mock surprise. "Whatever will Cindy think of that?"

"She'll think she can go back to running around naked."

"Teehee." Sharon giggled.



----- Gettin' some

So that night Tee broke my over a week long string of sleeping alone, bless her heart. With my shrinking and her hanging she was becoming much taller than me. About five inches. She got a kick out of it. At this point I was sort of oblivious. I didn't want to think of how unfair it was. At least she was real eager to have sex with me. Tonight, that was all that mattered. But the thought of how small would I get was still in the back of my mind.

I looked at her bare legs before jumping in bed. Even they were taller, which, for some reason, I noticed. Ok, bare legs, check. Shapely legs, check. Sexy legs, bingo. Of course I noticed.

"What's wrong?"

"Just thinking."

"Of what?"

"I'm looking at your sexy thighs."

"Oh, you like my legs?"

I reached down and put my hand between her knee and hip. "About this high."

"What?"

"I think I come up to only there on Julie."

"Okay."

"I'm shrinking, Tee. What if I shrink to be that tall to you? You'd be like Julie to me. And, OH. MY. GOD."

"What?"

"I'd be like, bite sized to her."

"Ew. Bite sized."

"I'd fit in her one hand. My mind is thinking weird things."

"It always keeps wandering back to Julie, doesn't it?"

"Forgive me. Your legs are sexy as hell. But when I see sexy legs I automatically think of Julie."

"I don't blame you."

"You like her legs too?"

"Hard to miss."

"They're so much taller than either of us. I'm barely over knee height against her now. Maybe lower since I've shrunk even more."

"Aw, Sam. I still like you even at this size."

"I used to be half a head taller than you a month ago, now you're half a head taller than me."

"We're still close enough. Come on, let's play."

And play we did. She laughed a lot. More like giggles.

"What's so funny?"

"I'm sorry."

"What?"

"It's nothing, Sam."

"You're laughing at me."

"No, I'm not. I'm happy."

"Happy because you're taller?"

"Oh, Sam. It's just, different now."

"Because I'm smaller. I knew it."

"Because it's different. I'm still here, aren't I?"

"Yeah. It's just ... when will I stop shrinking."

"Maybe you need to hang more."

"It never worked for me."

"I'll hold you so the table stays put."

"That's what I do for you."

"And I'll do the same for you. I'll just hold it longer."

"Whatever."

"What if I hold it for you nude?"

"You or me?"

"Both of us."

"What will Sharon think?"

"Nothing she doesn't already think."

"I'm not sure my leg is ready to be stretched out like that."

"Let me kiss it for you."

She kissed the boo-boo and made it feel better. She didn't stop there. She made the rest of me, including Mr. Happy feel better too. It's good to be back in the saddle.



----- Wednesday

Neither Tee, nor Sharon stayed over Wednesday night despite them being over for practice. I thanked Sharon for convincing Tee to stay with me Tuesday but she said that she would have had to hold Tee back if I didn't agree to sleep with her.

However, Wednesday night Zoe came to see me in the bedroom. I was kind of surprised given how she reacted last week.

"Sam, you slept with Tee last night." she complained.

"What gave you the first clue? The fact that she was having naked tea with Cindy this morning, or the noise we made?"

"I didn't know you were up to it yet."

"Now you know."

She pouted. "I wanted to be the first."

"You were hardly my first, Zoe. You had your chance. If it had been you instead of Sammie, then you would definitely have been my first."

"I meant first since being in the hospital."

"I'm free tonight."

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"Yes. I said okay. That means yes." she said.

"Good."

"Good."

"Well, um, get naked."

"Gosh, you're so romantic, Sam."

"Let's do this: You take off a piece of clothing and I'll kiss you on bare flesh where your clothes were. Then we'll switch and I'll take a piece off, then you kiss, then we keep doing this until we're nude."

"Sounds like an interesting game."

"Okay, you first."

She thought for a second then took a sock off.

"Sit on the bed so I can kiss your pretty little foot."

She was all giggles. We kept this little diversion going back and forth until we were both out of our clothes. It was super fun.

I did let Zoe set a slow pace again once we were at it, but we weren't as gentle as we had been in the past. I'll chalk that up to being closer to Zoe's size now. I licked her little snatch like licking an ice cream cone. She melted.

Then it was my turn. Zoe gave Mr. Happy a ride in her mouth but abruptly stopped short of total satisfaction.

"Ugh. Don't stop now."

"I haven't." she said.

Zoe then laid back against the head of the bed and with a sultry voice told me "I want you inside of me, Sam."

And so that's how we ended up: humping in the missionary position. How mundane, right? I do believe though that that might be a first for us. Sex with Zoe always had been a little different.

This is a scenario I never would have dreamed of a few months ago right after meeting her. I can't say she hated me back then but I'm sure the only reason Zoe came back home with me was because she had no other choice. The fact was, we were growing closer. She was progressively getting nicer to me. In fact, she was even being nicer about Julie as mention of Julie didn't set her off like it had that week after Julie left.

And then there was the size. She was definitely bigger than before. Well, bigger to me. Not bigger than me, just bigger than before. How long would it be before we were the same size? Or even worse?



----- Thursday

Jenn wanted to come over and have a repeat of last time before the incident. I hate to say I've been shot so I'll just call it 'the incident'. I told her to come on over this weekend. She made the same old excuses about family, but I understood. Week nights would be okay too, I told her, just don't forget to bring a change of clothes.

Everybody else at work was also extra nice. I couldn't tell if that was because of the incident or the fact that I had shrunk. Probably both but it was totally obvious that I was shorter than before so I know that everyone knew that I was smaller.

At the clinic I visited big Zoe and the doctors and staff as well as the people in Tee's group. The mood was different; it was somber. We all missed Jill. They told me that she had signed up to go to school and study nursing starting in the fall -- something I hadn't known before. All of those plans, dashed and broken up against the rocks.

I was treated very special at the clinic. Everyone wanted to talk with me. I did take the time to try to talk to everyone that wanted.

However, the whole venue still reminded me too much of Jill and wasn't the best experience I'd had there. Big Zoe was supportive and offered to talk about the incident when I was ready.

I was very interested in talking with Dr. Sarson, er, Leslie, about the whole shrinking crap that I seem to be going through that other's don't. Am I different? Is there something I can do about it? Can I take more PDQ? Unfortunately, she was busy most of the time since they were winding down the group and she had lots to do. She did assure me that we would have time for her advice after the rush. I couldn't wait.

It turns out we didn't sing that Friday either since I wasn't feeling all that great. Physically, I was fine, but not emotionally. I promised Sharon and Tee we'd do it next week. I wanted a little more practice and a little more time to get over losing Jill. I was off Friday so I took some time to catch up on a little personal business at the bank. I told the girls to start packing this weekend.

Zoe had spent Wednesday through Friday night with me in bed; she was overachieving. The fact that Gail was back at her own home those particular nights didn't escape my notice either. Then Cindy and I had a romp on Saturday afternoon, followed by Tee being with me Saturday night. Sunday morning was spent having naked Tee, I mean naked tea time with the girls. Talk about making up for lost time.

I had companionship the whole week -- lots of pretty, pretty girls. The same thing happened the next week but substitute Jennifer spending the night with me the following Tuesday. She hung upside down that evening too, and in my bed that night. She thanked me profusely. Mr. Happy thanked his lucky stars.

Yes, things were slowly coming back to a new normal filled with girls, song, and sex, yet I was still lonely. Something was missing -- that something being Julie. She was on my mind and I wanted to help her and her mother out, but what to do. Don't worry, I always find a way.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

The story's been a bit slow but it's about to pick up. Julie wil make a showing too. What's the poor girl gonna do anyway? Hope you like.