- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Poor Sam is trying to remain true to Julie but the girls are in full assault mode. Can Sam do it? Can he hold on this time? Don't change that channel, all the answers are right here.

I've gotten several chapters ahead so I should be posting more regularly. I know where this is going after changing my mind about a hundred times. I hope you enjoy. Hint: I love comments.

----- Wednesday morning

So much for remaining celibate. What was I thinking anyway? Did I really think I could pull that off with all these pretty girls around me? Temporary insanity, that's what it was. Well, finally thanks to Gail. And Zoe. And Cindy. Maybe even Erin too, I don't know if she was in on it or not.

I woke to the cutest little, pixie haired, blue-eyed blonde in the world next to me this morning. I admit, I felt good. Maybe I could do without Julie. After all I didn't need her permission to sleep with Gail or anybody. This could work.

Cindy was still nude this morning. Rinse, wash, repeat. If the weather were warmer and the people would leave her alone, then I'm sure she'd spend all day this way. That's our little nudist. Gabe doesn't know how lucky he is.

The weather actually was pretty warm today, albeit cloudy. Spring was in the air and so was the pollen. Fortunately, I don't have many allergies or asthma. Can't say the same for Zoe, who needed some nose spray, or something.

There was some playful teasing about last night and I didn't mind. Like I said, I felt good even though I had some mixed feelings. Gail left for work right before Zoe and I did and Cindy, I'm sure left shortly thereafter. Erin had the day off and we let her sleep in.

Zoe wanted to talk on the way to work.

"I'm sorry about bringing up your mother last night, Sam."

"I don't like thinking about it. And last night was the worst time for that."

"It was the best time. I know it's tough but if you can work your way through it when things are down for you then you'll be so much better."

"Zoe, don't push it. It's a very sore point with me."

"All the more reason for you talk about it. You know I'll listen."

"What more do you want to know?"

"Whatever you want to tell."

"Nothing."

"How's your relationship with your father?"

"Much better than with mom. He came to see me when I was in the hospital."

"What were you in for?"

"The operation on my pituitary."

"And your mother didn't come to see you in the hospital?"

"She was too busy or something. Then there was the time I had pneumonia and sepsis."

"Whoa. You had an infection?"

"Sepsis. Yeah."

"That's bad."

"That's what they said."

"You made it out ok, though. Obviously."

"I felt really sick at the time."

"I bet you did. And your mom didn't come to see you then either?"

"Nope. Just Erin and Dad."

"At least you have family."

"I'm sorry, Zoe. I've been inconsiderate. I've had it much better than you even though I make it sound like I had a hard life."

"Growing up is not easy for anyone. Being the butt of jokes because you're short hurts. I can understand."

"I only wish I treated Erin better."

"She gets on your nerves, huh?"

"Used to. I never understood her."

"She loves you. That's all you need to understand."

"I love her too but it was hard. I swear the day she grew taller than me was one of the worst days of my life. She used to look up to me but those days are long gone."

"She still looks up to you."

"Not physically."

"That doesn't matter."

"Easy for you to say."

"No, it's not easy. I know what it's like. I look up to you physically."

"I know what you're going to say. You look down on me intellectually."

"No, never intellectually with you. You're too smart. I was going to say emotionally. Sometimes."

"Sometimes?"

"We can't always be in a great mood. I have emotional problems too but I'm supposed to ignore that and help others with their problems."

"Really? You have to ignore your own feelings?"

"For a little while. When I'm not working then that time is for me, but when I'm with a patient, or client, that time is for them and I have to put everything else aside."

"Is it hard?"

"You learn to turn that stuff off. But back to you. You should know that Erin still looks up to you as her big brother."

"Older brother."

"I know the difference, but in her mind nothing has changed since before she outgrew you."

"She's a gem."

"She is. I want to thank you for her. She has just as much to offer as you do, Sam."

"Twice as much."

"Why do say that?"

"She's twice as big. Bigger in fact."

"Can you stop obsessing about size?"

"Do you blame me?"

"I know it's hard. You'll be a better person for it."

"Is my wanting to be with Julie obsessing about size?"

"You tell me?"

"I don't know. It's a little like Erin. She used to be smaller than me too. Then she outgrew me bigtime."

"Did you feel just as bad when Julie outgrew you as when Erin did?"

"Not really. I don't know why. Do you think Julie and I can get back together?"

"How would I know?"

"We live in different worlds now. Didn't you ever wonder how life is different for her?"

"No."

"I mean in general, for someone so big."

"Not really."

"Everything is so much smaller for her than it is for us. Houses are smaller. Cars. Trees. Did you know she has to duck to go through doors?"

"I'm aware of that."

"She used to hit her head on the top of the door a lot."

"I've seen her. But she seems to do okay for the most part."

"She learned to duck. She's used to it now. But that's what I mean about her world being different. You and I look and feel like children to her."

"More like babies."

"See what I mean? How can she and I ever be compatible?"

"You're both human beings."

"Unlike Gail the alien bimboid succubus. If I can sleep with her I guess I can sleep with anyone, including Julie, huh?"

"You had to do that."

"Yep, I did. We're here, so time to go to work."

"Oh."

"Pick you up the usual time?"

"Sure. See you tonight.


----- Work

At work Jenn was excited about coming over tonight.

"Finally." I said. "I've asked you over so many times."

"I've been busy."

"Wish it were the weekend. This will only be a short night."

"Are you trying to make fun of my height?"

"What? Oh, short. No. Hell, you're taller than me. Why would I do that?"

"I'm teasing you."

"Look, since this is only a one night thing why don't you come over Saturday. I don't know how long Gail's going to be here, but come over anyway. We can spend the whole day together with Cindy and Gail. It'll be a party."

"I tend to do other things on weekends."

"Like what?"

"I go home."

"You go home every night."

"I mean home with mom and dad. Ever since I caught this disease they've been insisting I come over so they can "protect" me." She did the finger quote thing for the word 'protect'.

"Tell them that your friends and I will take good care of you."

"Maybe I should bring you to see them. I bet you could convince them better than I."

"Uh, oh, she wants me to meet the parents. Gee, Jenn, this is pretty sudden."

"If you think that's scary, wait until you meet my brothers."

"Are they big?"

"Huge. Well, at least to you and I. Micky's about six two and Joseph is six three, I think. They may have grown some more."

"Uh, on second thought, maybe going to meet the family is not such a good idea."

"Ha, ha. Scaredy cat."

"When it comes to huge brothers, yep, I'm scared."

"If it's any consolation, I have the two wrapped around my little finger."

"I can believe that. It's when your fingers leave me alone with them that I'm worried."

"Don't worry."

"Seriously, you should come see us this weekend."

"I'll work on it."

"I meant it."

Other than that we had a regular lunch and I had a regular rest of the day. I didn't tell her about Gail and I was wondering if Gail would tell her.



----- Home

I stopped at the store before picking up Zoe and got some groceries.

"We'll have fun tonight after rehearsing." I said to her in the car. "I bought a pot roast for dinner. You like roast, don't you?"

"Yeah. Thanks."

"I'll get it prepared first thing then put it in the oven. When we're done rehearsing it'll be ready."

"You're making my mouth water. What's the occasion?"

"Jenny's coming over tonight."

"I'm looking forward to meeting her."

"You'll like her. She's smart like Gail, but a little taller, like Cindy."

"A cross between those two, huh? Does she get naked like Cindy?"

"All the time. You should see her run around in the buff at work. You'd love her cute, pink, heart-shaped, little ass."

"Oh, stop it. You're making something else water."

"You asked."

"Since when do you listen to me?"

"All the time."

"Okay, I'm not complaining."

We arrived home to the girls -- Gail, Sharon and Tee -- all waiting for us. Erin and Fred were nowhere to be found.

"They left already, Sam."

"Okay, lemme get supper started then we can rehearse."

"What's for dinner?"

"Roast. Who wants mashed potatoes?"

"I do!" they all chimed.

Cindy got home while I was prepping the food.

"How was your day, Cindy?"

"Better than yesterday."

"I'm glad to hear that. No boobs to the face today, I trust?"

"I see your mind is back in the gutter."

"It never crawled out."

"Can we have naked tea again tonight?"

"Talk about mind in the gutter."

"Nudity is perfectly innocent."

"Not in this house."

"So we're having naked tea?"

"No. We're having a guest."

"Who?"

"Don't you remember? I invited Jenn over."

"I forgot. It'll be good to see her again."

"So be nice."

"You know I'll be nice to her."

"No nude frolics."

"What if she wants to?"

"Not everyone is like you, Cindy."

"Party pooper." Cindy sighed, then left.

"Where are you going?"

"To change out of these clothes."

"But sure to put some other clothes on after you've taken those off."

"Fine, I'll put something on. For a little while."

I spent some time watching her little ass as she sashayed out of the kitchen. Then I had to shake my head to come back to reality and finish preparing dinner.

After getting supper going but before we rehearsed I had to ask Sharon about Julie.

"She was at work today but didn't look well."

"I'm happy she finally came in to work. Did you tell her what I said last night?"

"She didn't want to talk, Sam."

"I guess there's nothing to talk about right now then. Supper's cooking so let's go practice."

We practiced and were getting into a groove. It was great. I wanted to sing all night but didn't want to monopolize Sharon and Tee's time, although they were getting into it too. It's so satisfying when you gel together like that.

We came out and I checked on supper. The table was set. There were five of us for sitting at the little table but it could only hold four. There was only one at the big table, that would be, Sharon. I decided to sit at the big table to keep her happy. It gave us a chance to talk.

"I'm worried about Julie, Sam."

"Me too. Did she talk at all?"

"Not much. I hope she starts feeling better."

"I'm sure she'll talk to you. Keep trying, Sharon."

"You don't have to worry about that, Sam. She's my friend too. I'll keep trying."

"And let me know how it goes."

"I will. This roast is good."

"Thanks. Did I put too much garlic in it?"

"No. I like how you stuck the cloves deep inside though."

"When it cooks in it permeates through. You don't have to eat the piece of garlic when you come to it though."

"I like garlic."

"Then don't forget to brush your teeth afterwards."

"Sam, you didn't have to put the potatoes in with the roast when we're having mashed potatoes too."

"I put onions in with the roast. I had to put potatoes in to keep the onions happy. Carrots alone with the onions is just a buddy-buddy thing, but with potatoes it's a party."

"Then do rice instead of mashed potatoes next time."

"But everyone likes potatoes."

"You'll all get fat like me if you eat too many potatoes."

"Then I'll eat a lot of potatoes because you're not fat."

"There you go again with the flattery."

"It's true, Sharon."

"I love you, Sam."

I choked a little. "What?"

"I mean you're a good friend. Not many talk to me like that."

"You deserve all the good things that come to you, Sharon. Don't sell yourself as being ugly because you're not. You're beautiful."

"Do you love me?"

"Sharon, let me get over Julie first. The truth is, yes, I love you, like a sister. Or maybe something even more intimate. But be patient with me."

"Do you love all your little girlfriends here?"

I spoke in a whisper this time. "Of all the friends I have, there are three that are the most special to me. You're one of them."

"Who else?"

"Julie."

"That still leaves one other."

"You don't know her."

"The girl out in Arizona?"

"We don't have to talk about this."

"Samantha?"

"No. She's gone. If you must know it's Kaycee."

"You're right. I don't know her. You never talk much about her."

"I'll tell you more about her some day."

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why do you love her?"

"I told you we'd talk later."

"Just this one question, no more."

"Okay. It's hard to say why you love someone, but Kaycee is like you. We had sex one night while I was in college. She has the virus now, but not then, so she was taller than me by at least a head. Yet, she didn't judge me for my lack of stature like everyone else did. In that way she was like you and that endears me to her. But we only had one night together. I don't know why I never saw her again until I went back to Arizona, but seeing her again stirred something in me. It was just like the day after; like time had not gone by. We saw each other again after years and picked up where we left off. It also seemed to me like she didn't have anyone else and I felt bad for her. And ... fuck. I knew this would happen."

"What?"

"Once I get started I can't stop. That's why I wanted to wait to talk about it."

"I'm terribly sorry, Sam."

"I feel the same way about you. I don't know how this will all play out, Sharon, but you'll always have a special place in my heart and maybe, I don't know."

"Maybe what?"

"Let's just say you're very special to me."

"What about Zoe?"

"If I get started on her it'll be like Kaycee. I won't be able to stop."

"We can talk later."

"Yes, we can. I'm looking forward to it."

I wasn't sure if telling Sharon all that was good or not. I meant what I said though. I was lost in my thoughts about Kaycee, as I often have thought about her the past few days. Then we heard a knock on the door. Everyone became nervously silent. I believe we all instantly thought of Billy. Kind of silly, really. Why would he be knocking on my door?

"Do you want me to get that, Sam?"

"No, Sharon. I'll do it. The rest of you, uh, hide." I know, that was a pretty silly thing to say.

I put my foot at the bottom of the front door and cracked it open a couple of inches.

"Jennifer?"

"Hi, Sam. Can I come in?"

"Yeah. Hold on." I said. I closed the door enough to remove the interior chain lock then let her in.

"Look, everyone. It's Jennifer!"

"Hi." everyone said with relief all around.

"We're so glad it's you, Jennifer." Gail said.

"Me too. I missed you and Cindy so much."

"Did you eat, Jenn?" I offered. She had and refused the offer, but still sat with us to finish up. She was impressed with the little table in the kitchen. Fortunately, the smell of the roast was too much for her. She ended up having a small dish of roast.

"Mmmm, that's good, Sam. I didn't know you could cook."

"Wait until this summer when I cook out on the grill."

I couldn't wait for summer time and I let everyone know that fact. After cleaning up we moved to the living room.

It turned out Billy was still the topic at hand, damn him. Gail told Jenn about how she thought I was the target.

"I agree, Gail. I told him that two days ago."

"You're a target too, Jenn." I had to add. I didn't want to linger over that topic again, and so I was trying to get the conversation off of me. It didn't quite work.

"But you're the one who beat him up, Sam. Not me."

"She's right." Gail said.

"I told you all that I can handle Billy then and I can now. Don't worry about me."

"You still need to watch out." Zoe reminded me.

"Sheesh. I will."

"So, this is the mysterious little girl from Arizona." Jenn remarked. "Sam's told me so much about you, Zoe."

"I hope it's been good things." Zoe said, smiling.

"He speaks of you quite affectionately."

"Hmm. He speaks highly of you too."

"Oh, he does, does he?"

"Yep. Gail says the same thing about you."

"Thank you, Gail." Jenn replied smiling at her.

"Gail's told me quite a bit about you and the whole gang too. I almost feel jealous."

"Jealous of Sam?"

"Jealous of your group. The whole group concept works very well. I never had anything like that."

"I'm so sorry. How did you deal with the virus?"

"The same way I'm dealing with it now. The way we all are: one day at a time. I just didn't have a bunch of friends to go through it with like you all did. I only had Samantha."

"Aw, we'll be your friends."

"All of you already are. It's great to have you as friends."

"No offense, Zoe, but you're pretty small." Jenn said "If you don't mind me asking, how long ago did you start shrinking?"

"Not long; about a year and half. It's just that Sam and I decided not to take the meds for a while."

"Sam, you stopped taking the meds?"

"She's talking about Samantha, Jenn." I corrected. "You remember. I told you about her."

"Oh yeah. I misunderstood. Sorry."

"No." Zoe said. "My fault. I always called her Sam. We didn't have a group. We just had each other. And ..." Zoe's eyes were misting up a little.

"It's ok, Zoe." Jenn said. "Sam told me about what happened."

"I didn't have anyone when she was gone. I was alone."

"I can't even imagine how you must have felt."

Zoe shrugged. "It's ok. I'm better, thanks to Sam. This Sam I mean, not Samantha." she said nodding in my direction. The girls all looked at me. I was feeling self-conscious.

"Don't look at me like that." I said. "Zoe's the one responsible for her getting her own life back together."

"It wouldn't have been possible without you, Sam."

"You didn't need me. You'd have gotten by somehow. I just made it easier."

"Zoe." Jenn said. "You should hear how Sam talks about you, getting the new job and all that. He's so proud of you."

"He told me as much a couple nights ago."

"Sam did help you to get back on pdq, right?" Jenn asked.

"He helped me with that here, but I decided to go back on it earlier, when I was still in Arizona. Samantha never did go back on the meds. She just kept shrinking."

"How small did she get?"

"A lot smaller than I am now."

"How much?"

"She was under two feet. Maybe a foot and a half, I'm not sure."

"Oh my God. We could all end up that short if it weren't for the meds."

It was a sobering statement. We all sat silent for a little while and let that sink in. Everyone here now, except for Sharon, had the virus.

"Zoe."

"What, Tee?"

"Was Samantha still, uh, shrinking when, you know."

"When she died?"

"Yeah. Sorry. I didn't mean to bring it back up."

"It's ok, Tee. I can talk about her death a little. The answer is yes, she was still shrinking."

"So, she could have gotten smaller?"

"She could have, yes."

"Is that why she, uh ..."

"Killed herself?"

"Yeah, if you don't mind me asking."

"No, I don't think that's why. I think it was because of Sam."

That remark got everyone's attention if they weren't listening before.

"Tee." I said, "Samantha used to listen to my music and the suicide note she wrote was addressed to me."

"So it was your fault she killed herself, Sam?"

"No, Tee." Zoe answered for me, "It wasn't Sam's fault. There were other factors involved. She was in a bad way and Sam's music, or rather the memory of him was what pushed her over the edge."

"Wow."

"That's what I believe. Nobody knew what was in her head but it's clear she was hurting."

"It must have been hard for you, Zoe."

"This is kind of upsetting. Let's talk of something else."

"How about Arizona?" Cindy offered.

"No. It'll remind me of bad times. I'm already bummed enough."

"Sorry. I know: how about nudism?"

We all looked at Cindy like she had a third eye on her forehead.

"Pfft. You all are such fuddy-duddy's." she said.

I snickered.

"Fuddy duddy. It means old-fassioned and fussy. Go look it up."

"That's not what I was laughing about."

"Then what's so funny?" Cindy asked.

"You just reminded me of something: remember that time we made Jill go naked?"

"For a whole weekend?"

"She was the only one nude too."

"I was jealous."

"Figures."

"You two should be ashamed of yourselves." Sharon said. "Making the poor girl do that."

"It was Sue's fault."

"Don't blame it on Sue. It was you and Sam, Cindy. Jill was terrified."

"She didn't look too terrified to me." Cindy said shrugging.

"You'd be terrified if you were in her place."

"No, I wouldn't."

"How would you know? You've never spent a whole weekend nude in front of everyone."

"Yes, I have."

I laughed. So did Gail and Tee.

"She's got you there, Sharon." I said.

"I should have known. The little nudist."

"You should try it, Sharon." Cindy suggested.

"No way."

"You used to, Sharon, when we measured against the wall. Too bad we don't have the wall for you anymore."

"We don't need the wall." Tee said.

"What wall? What are you talking about?" Jenn asked.

"We used to measure each other and put a mark up on the wall to see how short we were getting in time. But I was growing."

Jenn's eyes got real big. "You grew?"

"Ever since I started hanging upside down."

"Sam mentioned something about that."

"Wanna try it, Jenn?"

"Can I, Sam?"



----- Inversion table, again

Great. Just what I needed -- more girls in my life growing taller around me. "Sure. Why not?" I answered. "I guess it can't hurt."

"Wait." Cindy announced. "It won't mean anything if you don't measure first."

"Oh, no, you're not marking up the wall. We just painted it."

"We don't have to. We can measure her height against your's, Sam."

"Against my what?"

"Against your size."

"She's taller. End of story. You're more her size, Cindy. Why don't you two stand next to each other?"

"Okay." Cindy remarked, right before she started undressing.

"What're you doing?" Jenn shrieked.

"She does that randomly, Jenn. I thought you knew."

"We always get naked when we measure each other." Cindy told her. "Let's go, Jenn. Strip."

"We're not measuring, Cindy!" I exclaimed. "It's just an informal check before Jenn tries the inversion table."

"Don't you want to see her naked, tanned, little body, Sam?"

"My God, you're incorrigible. Don't listen to her, Jenn."

"It's ok, Sam." Jennifer said. "I know Cindy."

"Just take your shoes off and stand next to her so we can get an idea how you two stack up against each other. And Cindy, put your clothes back on."

"Hey Sharon? Wanna join me?" Cindy said. I knew she was trying to have fun at Sharon's expense.

Sharon shook her head, more in disgust than to say no. Cindy left her pants and shoes off but at least she had panties on. Cindy and a bare footed Jenn went back to back.

"Looks like Jennifer's taller." Gail said.

"Not by much."

"About an inch."

"Pretty much. Wait a second." I said as I went running off to the office. I retrieved a ruler and met them back in the living room again.

"Ok girls," I said, "back to back again. Sharon, why don't you do the honors and use the ruler to get a measurement on their relative sizes. Flatten Jenn's hair first."

About three quarters of an inch -- that's how much taller Jenn was over Cindy. Would hanging change this?

"Come on, Jenn." Tee said. "I'll show you out to the garage and we can hang."

"Oh no you don't." I declared. "I'm going with you."

"I can hold her on the table, Sam. She might even be big enough to hang without someone holding her."

"No, she won't, but that's not the reason I'm coming. I'm going outside first and making sure the coast is clear."

"Clear of what?"

"Billy."

"You're being paranoid."

"I'm being careful."

After the check and a nod from me we walked to the garage. I turned on the lights and walked over to the table.

"Ok, here's how you do it." I said. Then I noticed Jenn was still barefoot. "Jenn, why didn't you put your shoes back on?"

"Nobody told me to."

"Would you like me to go get them?"

"No. I'm ok with being barefoot."

"Alright, let's go."

I showed her what to do and she hung upside down as Tee and I held the table for her. Her shirt was riding up but not to the point of baring her bra, only her belly. She was wearing a bra, wasn't she? I wasn't sure. I knew that Zoe and Cindy didn't wear any and neither did Gail, at least not last night. I'm pretty sure Tee didn't either. Great minds ponder the great questions of human existence.

"I can really feel the blood going to my head."

"You'll get used to it, Jenn. Just let me know if you feel like passing out or anything bad."

"Will I pass out if I hang too long?"

"Don't think so. Just being careful."

"You're too careful."

I reached up and ticked Jenn's bare feet.

"Hahaha. Stop it!"

"Oo, looks like we've found Jenn's weakness, Tee."

"She'll put her shoes on next time for sure." Tee remarked.

I tickled Jenn some more but not too much. I didn't want to torture her. We made small talk and after about a half hour she had had enough.

"My turn."

"Hop on, Tee."

So now that it was Tee's turn we made more small talk. Get it? Small? I know, lame. Jenn had met Tee in the past but they never really had much dealings or talked much, so the two of them took this time to yak. I felt a little left out but I knew I couldn't compete. Yakety yak, don't hold back.

After about forty-five minutes Tee was done. We were about to leave when Jenn asked "What about you, Sam?"

"What about me?"

"Aren't you going to hang inverted?"

"Been there, done that. It doesn't work."

"Maybe it will this time."

"We don't even know if it worked for you, Jenn."

"We'll find out. Go on, Sam. We have time."

"Fine."

"Gonna take your shoes off?"

"No. You'll retaliate for me tickling you."

"Well, it was worth a try."

So I hung for about twenty minutes. The whole time Jenn and Tee talked even more.

"This'll be great if works, won't it, Sam?"

"Try to keep from being disappointed and don't get your hopes up."

"It works for me." Tee had to say.

We turned off the lights to the garage, locked up and went back to the house with Jenn ooching and ouching from her bare feet on the ground the whole way back to the house.



----- Finding out if it worked

Fred had brought Erin back when we got in and was waiting to take Sharon and Tee home.

But Sharon took over once we were inside. "Right here in the middle of the living room you two." she said. "Come on, get over here, Cindy. Ok, now stand back to back with Jenn." Then Sharon measured them once again. It took her quite a while longer this time but she finally had the results. Cindy was still topless and the contrast between the two was comical. I heard a few snickers behind me.

"One inch." she declared.

"I gained an inch?" Jenn asked.

"No, only a quarter of an inch. It was three quarters last time."

"Are you sure, Sharon? A quarter of a inch isn't much."

"I double and triple measured it."

"Wait a sec." I said. Then I walked over to Jenn and bent down. I grabbed her left foot and said "Lift your foot up for me a second, Jenn."

"No. I don't want to be tickled again?"

The others laughed.

"No, I just want to brush off the bottom of your foot."

"Why?"

"If there's any dirt from walking outside it could make you taller."

"That's a stretch."

"Indulge me. Please."

"Alright, but let me do it."

Jenn brushed off the bottom of her feet and they remeasured. Same results.

"That was fun." Jenn said. "Can we do it again?"

"Sure, but some other night."

"Wow. This'll be so cool. How about you, Tee?"

"It is cool."

"No. I mean you and Sam stand next to each other."

"But we didn't do any baseline." I protested. "We don't have marks on the wall either."

"Just go stand next to each other. And you too, Gail."

"Me?"

"Yep. You and Sam along with Tee are all the same size. But let's see who's the tallest."

Just peachy keen, I thought.

We took our shoes off and we all stood next to each other. They made us each stand back to beck then side to side.

"They're exactly the same." Jenn said.

"Nope. I think Tee is the tallest."

Then they all agreed that yes, Tee was taller, but by no more than an eighth of an inch. And that I was taller than Gail by no more than an eighth of an inch.

"I'm taller than Sam now." Tee exclaimed. "I can't believe it. I grew again."

"We don't know that for sure." I said. "I could have shrunk."

"After hanging?"

"I don't know. We haven't measured ourselves for a while. I could have shrunk since then or you could have grown. Or we both could have shrunk but I shrunk more. We can't know for sure."

"Do you really think we've shrunk?"

"I don't know, Tee. That's what I'm trying to say."

"But what about Gail?"

"I've always been taller than her."

"But it's only by a little bit now, Sam." Gail said.

"I may shrink even more, girls. It seems the meds don't always work for me like it does for the rest of you. I may be smaller than you some day. I bet you'll like that."

"Sam?"

"What, Gail?"

"Will you still like me if I'm taller than you?"

"What kind of crazy question is that? Of course I will."

"Shrinking sucks."

"Now there's an astute observation."

"I shrunk, even with pdq." Cindy said.

"Me too." Jenn added.

"You were drunk, Cindy. It was the alcohol that did it."

"But what about me?"

"I don't know Jenn. Looks like you've just gained some back."

"You used to be taller than me."

"I know. Believe me, I know, Jenn."

The mood had taken a turn downwards. The conversation needed a serious pickup. I had just the thing.

"Hey guys! Guess what?"

"What, Sam?" they all groaned.

"I agreed to an offer for the house. They signed a contract today."

"What does that mean?"

"If all the financing and stuff for the folks buying the house doesn't fall through then we'll be in the new house by next month. I still have some work to do myself but it looks like it's going to happen."

"Yay!" Cindy screamed. "Skinny dipping time."

"Figures." Sharon replied. The rest of us got a chuckle out of the two.

Jennifer looked a little confused. "Jenn, the new house has a swimming pool." I told her.

"That must be nice."

"I've never had a pool. It'll be cool."

"Do you swim?"

"Of course. Who doesn't?"

"I don't."

"I'll teach you."

"You can do that?"

"If I can swim you can too. Shouldn't be hard to teach you, right?"

"Others have tried."

"Are you saying you've had swim lessons but they couldn't teach you to swim?"

"Yeah."

"Awww. Well, when I move in you can come over and swim as much as you want so you can learn."

"I'd rather use your inversion table."

"Okay. You can do that too."

"No clothes in the pool." Cindy said.

"You have a one track mind, Cindy."

"But clothes, even bathing suits, shed fibers and that clogs the filter."

"Nonsense. Public pools are still around."

"They would be cheaper to operate if they had a no suits policy."

"That's ridiculous."

"No, it's not. They only do it because of the law."

"Those pesky laws."

"How big is the pool, Sam?" Jenn asked.

"Pretty big. I don't know how many feet long, but it's big."

"It was't that big, Sam." Erin tried to correct me.

"Maybe not to you. But to me it was. Think of it twice as big, Erin."

"Ok."

"I'm twice as small as you so the pool is twice as big to me."

"You're not that small but you're right. That would be big."

"Perks of being small."

"It must have been really small to Julie."

"But the house is much bigger than this one. She was so excited about the ceiling being tall enough for her."

"Too bad she won't be there."

"Yeah, Erin. Too bad."

I was starting to feel pretty bad about this now. Everyone sensed it.

"Do you think you'll ever get back together?"

I shrugged.

"Erin," Zoe began, "maybe it's not a good idea to bring up Julie."

"I'm sorry, Sam."

"It's ok, Erin. I don't know what's going to happen. Certainly Zoe doesn't want us to get back together."

"That's not true, Sam. I just want you to be happy."

"Being with Julie makes me happy."

"You shouldn't depend on her to make you happy."

"Don't we all base our happiness by our friends?"

Zoe didn't have an immediate comeback. It took her while before she spoke, then she said "I'm your friend."

"Yes, you are. Still, the new house would be good for Julie."

"Imagine her doing a cannonball into the pool." Erin said.

"What a huge splash. She could empty half the pool that way."

"Don't make fun of her when she's not here, Sam." Sharon chastised.

"I didn't mean to make fun of her. I miss her. She likes water. Did I ever tell you about our vacation to the beach last year?"

"No." they all agreed. So I proceeded to tell the story. I'm surprised Zoe didn't stop me.

"Her top wouldn't fit so she walked around the beach topless."

"I always walk on the beach topless."

"We're surprised you don't go full nude, Cindy."

"I do sometimes."

"Figures." Sharon said again.

"Anyway," I continued, "she kept her top off even when walking the boardwalk and across the street back to the beach house. You should have seen the stares. She caused a traffic accident."

"No!"

"Yes."

"She must have been self-conscious."

"She was, but she was brave. I was wondering more what everyone thought of me being with her. She wasn't quite as tall as she is now and I wasn't quite as short but it was still a big mismatch. You should have seen Yo when he caught Julie topless in the cabin."

"Yo?" Jennifer asked.

"It was his beach house. He let us use it. I used to work with him."

"I thought that was him. By the way, Michele misses you."

"I miss her too."

"Who's Michele?"

"Another girl from our group, Zoe."

"He got her a job then dumped her." Jennifer told Zoe.

"I did not dump her."

"She thought she was going to be working with you, Sam. Then you left."

"I couldn't tell anyone about the new job I was getting. You understand, Jenn."

"Calm down, Sam. I'm just giving you a hard time."

"He's so sensitive." Cindy said.

"Sheesh. I help her get a job and this is the thanks I get."

"Don't be upset. She's very grateful, Sam."

"You talk to her, right, Gail?"

"We keep in touch. Just like with Jennifer."

"Does she like her job?"

"You should be the one to ask her, but yes, she loves it. She says she finally gets some respect. And that Yo leers at her."

"I know. He's s lech. I mean, I already told you how his eyes bugged out when he saw Julie's boobs."

"I don't blame him." Zoe said. "It makes my eyes bug out too."

"Looks who's talking about Julie now."

"Ok, Sam. We can talk about Julie. We all miss her. We're not taking it to the extreme though."

"Can you blame me for being despondent because my girlfriend left?"

"After what she did to you?"

"That was a low blow, Zoe."

"Yes, you're right. Forgive me."

"No problem. You've been hard on Julie lately."

"I'm jealous."

We all stared at Zoe.

"Oh get off it." she said to everyone. "How am I supposed to feel? At least I'm being honest."

"I know how you feel, Zoe. And speaking of extremes, you didn't have to go to extremes last night."

"I didn't do anything."

"Pffft. You call that not doing anything?"

"It wasn't my fault."

I looked at Cindy.

"Why are looking at me like that, Sam?"

"You didn't plan it?"

"No!"

I looked to Gail. "Gail?" I questioned.

"Sam, the truth is we all discussed it."

"Did you all decide that it would be you?"

"Not exactly."

"What am I missing?" Jennifer asked.

"Nothing."

Erin started laughing uncontrollably.

"You were in on it too, Erin?" I asked.

"No. But I could tell what was happening and it was so much fun to watch. Hahahahaha." Erin was beside herself.

"Oh stop it."

"Ok, Sam." Jennifer said. "What happened?"

"I'm surprised Gail hasn't told you already."

"Sam!" Gail said. "I told you last night I wouldn't say anything."

"I know. But I think we should tell her."

"Oh this is going to be good." Jenn said wringing her hands.

"Grow up, Jenn. All they did was seduce me."

"All they did?" Jennifer repeated. "You make it sound like an every day occurrence."

"In this house it just may be. But they were in rare form last night."

"We did it for you, Sam." Zoe pleaded.

"I know and I'm grateful. Still, I wish you'd have respected my wishes."

"We couldn't."

"What did you do, Zoe?" Jenn asked her.

"Like he said."

"Golly, you're so descriptive. Makes me sit on the edge of my chair."

"We had to. Sam thought he was superman."

"Superman?" I questioned.

"You had gone several days without getting any, Sam?"

"Two days. Big whoop!"

"We know what the meds do to you."

"You just wanted me to bop Gail."

"You bopped Gail?"

"Yes, Jenn, I bopped Gail."

"Sam," Zoe tried to explain, "if you'd have kept up with this self imposed abstinence then your dick would have exploded."

"Ouch! Zoe?!!!"

"What's the matter? Did I shock you with my dirty little mouth?"

"No. I've heard you cuss. It's just that that's not the sort of thought I want to entertain. I mean, didn't you see Fred cringe when you said that?"

"You're being overly dramatic about it."

"Am not. Right, Fred?"

"Uh, he's right, Zoe. That's not the sort of thing a guy wants to hear."

"Okay, I won't talk of exploding dicks. But what if it falls off?"

"That's just as bad. It won't explode or fall off no matter how long I stay celibate. So just stop it."

"Your behavior is not healthy, Sam. Something needed to be done."

"I'm perfectly healthy. Except for the virus."

"And pdq." Gail added.

"No, that's helping."

"You needed relief. You have to be inhuman not to get any while taking pdq. You are taking the meds, aren't you?"

"Yes, I'm taking the meds."

"You're trying too hard to stay true to Julie, Sam."

"Ah, the force is strong with this one." Zoe said.

"Stop it with the Jedi shit. I'm human. You know something? It's no different than when I was sixteen in high school with all the pretty high school girls walking around temping all of us guys. I had the same urges and kept it in my pants but nobody thought I was Obiwan Kenobi back then."

"Is being sixteen for a boy really like being on pdq?" Jennifer asked.

"Hell, yes. To be perfectly honest, the drugs make me feel like I was sixteen again."

"I've never felt this way before the pdq."

"Now you know what us guys feel, Jenn."

"Now you know what I feel. Why did you keep it in your pants in high school, Sam?"

"Seriously? Hello! I was four foot ten. I've always been short. Short guys get no action, especially in high school. Suddenly, I've fallen through some sort of multi-dimensional portal now and are able to get girls to sleep with me. Frankly, I don't know for sure that I'm not dreaming. I'm not complaining, mind you. But back then was much different."

"You're being just as bad as all those tall girls who turned you down, Sam." Zoe said.

"How do you figure that?"

"You're favoring a tall girl over all of us. I bet you have a thing for tall girls, don't you?"

"I have a thing for girls, period, Zoe. Many of you are taller than me but so what." I said with as calm demeanor as a contented hippy who just ate a warm, gooey, fresh-from-the-oven chocolate chip cookie and washed it down with cold milk. Peace.

"Then why are you holding on to the tallest girl?"

"Julie and I have a history together."

"You and I do too ... Sort of."

"And I guess you can say I have a history with Sharon and Tee. Sort of."

"And with Ava too. Sort of." Tee said.

"Huh?"

"Never mind."

"Who are you talking about?"

"My friend Ava from the group. But I said never mind. It's even less of a sort of."

"Fine."

"You still haven't told me what happened last night." Jennifer said.

"You want sordid details?"

"Every last sleazy one of them."

"I never knew this side of you, Jenn."

"I don't get any, Sam. I can at least live vicariously through the rest of you. Come on, you owe me this."

Zoe stared at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You know what you have to do, Sam."

"What are you, Zoe? My pimp?"

"She's the harem master, Sam."

"Shut up, Jenn."

Zoe walked over to Jenn and beckoned the other girls to her, including Tee.

"What are you doing, Zoe?" I asked.

"Never you mind."

"Hey, hey, hey. Stop that!" I looked at Fred and put my hands up. I didn't speak but my face said "what the fuck!"

The girls were giggling as they discussed what they were going to do with me. Erin and Sharon were left out.

"You'll save me, won't you, Sharon?"

"You got yourself into this mess. You're going to have to get yourself out alone."

"Gee, thanks a bunch."

Pretty soon the girls broke up.

"So, did you tell Jenn about last night?" I asked.

"Oh they did, Sam." Jenn said. "You naughty boy."

"Me? Did they tell you how they ganged up on me? They were all naked, not just Cindy."

"I'm not naked." Cindy retorted. "I'm only half naked."

"Naked in ninety nine percent of the country."

"Ninety percent."

"Still ..."

She stuck her tongue out at me. She plays the part of the very young little girl perfectly.

"So, did you all decide what you're going to do with me tonight?"

"Nothing. Sam."

"Oh, I see. You're going to make Jenn play hard to get. I'll tell you right now, it ain't gonna work."

"Your Jedi mind tricks won't save you now, Sam."

"She's just sitting there, not doing anything. What do you expect is going to happen?"

Jennifer got up, smiling, almost laughing. I thought she was coming to me. Instead, she went to Gail and kissed her. She was enjoying it too.

"La dee dah." I sang. "It's not working."

"You have no idea what you're talking about, Sam."

"Is this your plan tonight, Zoe?"

"There's no plan."

"Right."

Jenn and Gail were starting to go at it hot and heavy. I was guessing that this was their plan. Get me hot and jealous. It wasn't working. Well, maybe a little. Cindy sat next to me and cuddled up by my side. Tee joined her on the other side. She took off her shirt. This felt kind of familiar.

"Tee?" Sharon protested.

"What?"

"Do you absolutely have to get in on the nude shenanigans too?"

"Try it, Sharon. You'll like it."

"No way. Fred's here."

"He's seen you nude before."

"No. I will not. I thought you were the sane one of this bunch?"

As if to mock Sharon, Zoe took her shirt off too. Damn, it was getting hot in here.

"What can I say? I'm comfortable in my skin."

"What's got into you, Tee?"

"Sharon, my clothes barely fit. The one's that do, I have to save. I don't want to be washing clothes every day."

"What are you saying?"

"I run around the house nude. I've been getting a lot of practice at this."

"What do your parents say?"

"They're hardly ever home."

"What about Shane?"

"Why should he mind me being nude in front of him? We used to do it all the time."

"But you're grown up now."

"Thank you for noticing. Tell Mom and Dad please. They treat me like I'm three."

"You have boobs. Nice one's too."

"Oh please. I look like a little girl since shrinking. Kind of like Cindy."

"Uh, no, Tee." I said. "You're quite a bit bigger in the boob department. Sorry, Cindy, no offense."

"Non taken, Sam."

"I mean, look at you, Tee. Back out on that tree you were skinny but you've put on some weight and in all the right places. You're hot."

"I am?"

"On fire, Tee."

She sidled up closer to me. "I'm glad you think so."

"You know how I feel about you."

She put her mouth right to me ear and whispered "You don't know how good that makes me feel, Sam."

I pulled away a little to look her in the face and said "You're welcome." As I did so Cindy blew in my other ear.

"Hey? Zoe put you two up to this, didn't she?"

They started laughing.

"See, Zoe?" I said. "Your plan ain't gonna work."

"If I have a plan you don't stand a chance."

It was obvious she did and that she was orchestrating it all. Cindy and Tee were still excited and continued their ministrations on my ears. Damn that was getting to me.

"What are you two doing?"

"I don't know, Sam." Cindy said. "You tell us. What's going on?"

"I'm having a change of state."

They looked at me like I was crazy.

"I'm melting. Geez, doesn't anyone here know physics?"

"I do!" Fred yelled. I forgot he was still here.

"Enjoying the show, Fred?"

He looked embarrassed.

"Fred, go home." Tee told him. "You can take Sharon if she wants to go. I can find my way back. I'm sure mom and dad will be fine with me here."

"I'm staying, Fred." Sharon said. "I want to see where this is going."

We were officially a spectacle. I wondered what was going to happen too.

Anyway, the girls started back up with even more energy than before. Gail and Jenn were going at it with abandon and I don't think they cared one wit that they were putting on a show for everyone. I had suspected however that they were doing this to get a rise out of me.

"You know Zoe, you don't have to go to such theatrics to get me to go to bed with Jenn."

Jenn heard and turned to me and smiled. Gail yanked her head back and gave her one hell of lip lock. Zoe didn't say anything, just sat in front of me and smiled. Soon Gail got up and pulled Jenn with her. They started leaving.

"Where are you two going?" I asked.

"To the bedroom." Gail said. "You don't mind if we use yours, do you, Sam?"

"Go right ahead. Zoe, this plan of yours is so transparent." The two girls stopped to listen.

"Oh really? What is it then?"

"I could go to bed tonight in my bedroom which means I'll be with Jenn and possibly Gail here."

"Tempting, right?"

"Very. Or I could retire to the bedroom with you and Cindy and maybe even Tee. There's something tempting about sleeping with the topless trio too."

"You could sleep in my bedroom, Sam." Erin offered.

"Why thank you, Erin. See? You didn't plan on that, did you, Zoe?"

She looked sad.

"Or I could sleep out here on the couch, alone."

Zoe looked downright downcast.

"And possibly, if it's ok with Sharon, she could sleep out on the couch with me."

Sharon perked up real quick. Fred looked like he didn't want to hear that.

"I call dibs on the couch too!" Tee shouted. I turned and looked at her. She looked back at me. "Please?" she said.

I laughed then sighed. "Hmmm. What to do, huh, Zoe?"

"It's your choice, Sam."

"I'm not used to such choices."

"Want some help?"

"Please."

"I think you should go to sleep in your own bed."

"I see. You'll miss your chance with me."

"I have a feeling there will be other chances down the road."

"Good instincts. I tell you what."

"What?"

"I think I'll go out tonight and take a ride to see Julie."

Zoe turned white.

"I keed, I keed."

Zoe sucked in her breath.

"I scared you, didn't I?"

"You don't know how much or you wouldn't have done that."

"The only thing that's holding me back is that I know Julie's not ready."

"How do you know that?"

"She won't even speak to Sharon. I doubt she'll speak to me."

"Otherwise, you'd go?"

"At some point, yes, Zoe. I will reconcile somehow with Julie. Maybe we'll just be friends. Maybe we'll never see each other again. Or maybe we'll get back together."

"How can you be so stolid about it?" Zoe asked.

"Stolid? I'm anything but. Do you have any idea how I feel inside?"

"I'd be livid. This is your life she's messed with for fucks sake. This ain't no petty little walk in the woods; it's serious. I was there when it all went down and I want you to know that I was against what they did to you. But when it was clear that my opinion didn't count I took it all very seriously."

"I know that, Zoe. And believe me, for whatever its worth, I do appreciate it."

"You need to move on, Sam."

"Not yet."

"Are you afraid of moving on?"

"Yes, I'm afraid. I had a good future planned. But now ..."

"You don't need Julie."

"You don't understand."

"I understand." Sharon said.

"I bet your plan didn't include me, did it, Sam?" Zoe asked.

"But I-I ..."

"Poor Sam. Your plans have all fallen apart now."

"Don't mock me."

"Don't plan, Sam. Live in the present right now."

"I know what you're trying to do, Zoe."

"It's no secret."

"I'm a little confused." Tee said.

"Let me spell it out for you then. Julie doesn't love Sam."

"Zoe?" Sharon wanted to speak to her.

"What, Sharon?"

"You don't know all of it."

"I know all I need to know."

"He was going to marry Julie."

I can imagine how that news went over with everyone there.

"Ah, so, that's your neat little plan all wrapped up in a bow isn't it, Sam?"

"Maybe."

"Did you get her a rock?"

I didn't say anything.

"You did. I hope it wasn't expensive."

"What's it to you?"

"Fuck you. You figure it out."

"The future's not set in stone. Not anymore. I have no idea what will happen. Don't be so miserable, Zoe."

"I just don't want you to get hurt. If you stay with Julie you'll just keep getting hurt."

"But I'd be better off with you, right?" I said.

"I can never hurt you like she did."

"Why? Because you're smaller or something?"

"Because I've been hurt like that. She hasn't."

"I hurt her by leaving her in high school so I could selfishly pursue others. That's why she did what she did."

"She lost in love, that's all. She needs to get over it. There comes a time when we all do. You too. But she didn't stop there, did she? She had to have her revenge. She got back at you. Oh boy did she get back at you."

"She wanted me when nobody else did."

"In high school?"

"Yeah."

"You're so stupid. Haven't you been listening to everyone here? All the pretty girls want you now. Fuck high school. We were all immature back then. Don't hold that against us. I bet we all would have gone out with you back in high school if you'd only had some confidence. Am I right, Sharon?"

"Yes."

"Tee?"

"Well, I'm sure ..."

"Say it!"

"Okay, okay. I liked Sam in high school too. I was just too shallow to know it."

"We were all shallow. What about little Linda?"

"My cousin?"

"Yep."

"She was eleven. Jesus."

"What do you think Jesus would say?"

"I thought you were Jewish?"

"So was Jesus."

"Can we just stop this now?"

"Not yet. I get it, Sam. Linda was too immature to make decisions. So were all the others in high school. But we grow up. Isn't it better being mature, Sam?"

"Is it?"

"You tell me. Aren't we having more fun now than in high school? Even college?"

"Yes and no." I shrugged.

"Sam, you can let her go."

"You're just waiting for that, aren't you?"

"I've been patient."

"Holy shit. It's not even been a week."

There was that pregnant pause again as we all sat around the living room. Gail broke the silence.

"Uh ... wow!"

"I'm sorry, Gail. I hope we aren't driving you away. I'd worry if you left."

"Oh I won't leave, if only to see what's next."

"So, what'll it be ... boy?" Zoe asked.

"I didn't know you were a Meatloaf fan."

"Diehard."

"I don't know, Zoe. I feel that if I sleep with anyone I'd be letting the others down." I leaned back and put an arm around Cindy's bare shoulders and the other around Tee.

All of them seemed to deflate at once. Even Erin. I guess she was hoping I'd get with someone.

"But ..."

I had everyone's attention.

"Maybe ..."

They were on the edge of their seats hanging on my every word as a dragged this out. I couldn't believe the power I had at this moment. The only time people cared to listen to me was when I sang. Now I wasn't even singing. It felt good.

"Maybe what, Sam?" Cindy said.

"I don't know. I mean the only one here that I haven't been with is Jenn. I think she wants to spend the night with Gail though."

"Oh that's harsh, Sam." Zoe said.

"It was your plan."

"Okay I admit. It could have been better."

"I'm fucking with you, Zoe."

"Hmpff."

"Jenn?"

"What?"

"Would you like to spend the night with me?"

"Yes!" she said. Then she began jumping up and down and clapping.

Zoe let out the breath she was holding.

"Did you guys seriously think all of these theatrics would have changed my mind?"

"So, you had decided to do this with Jenn from the beginning?" Zoe asked.

"Pretty much, Zoe, yes. I know she takes the meds too and she confirmed my thoughts tonight on the effect it was having on her. She never took me up on coming here before and then out the blue she said yes. And on a weeknight to boot. It's kind of obvious what was going to happen, wasn't it?"

"Nobody knew how you felt about it though."

"Really? I was that opaque?"

"You've been like this all week."

"Until last night. It's been a short week so far."

"So this was all unnecessary?"

"I wouldn't say that. It certainly was fun."

"A barrel of laughs."

"Are you happy for me, Zoe?"

"Yes, Sam. I am."

"Still think I can't make the best of things?"

"No. You're right."

"Zoe."

"What, Sam?"

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"I'll make it up to you."

"I'll hold you to that."

I looked at Tee and then at Cindy. They look so pretty when they smile.

"You can put your shirt back on, Tee." Sharon said.

We laughed.

"I have a better idea. You take yours off."

"No. Besides we're leaving soon. Didn't you hear Sam?"

"He didn't say when."

Sharon glared at Tee. Tee gave me a kiss on the cheek and said she'd be right back as she got up to go see Sharon.

"Sharon, I'm going to stay tonight."

"But you heard Sam."

"So? There are others here."

"Oh. Sorry."

"Don't be. We'll have our time together. We can take a night off, right?"

"Okay."

Tee gave Sharon a good long kiss then resumed her spot next to me. I was wondering who Tee was talking about too.

"Zoe."

"What Tee?"

"Come here. Sam, do you mind if Zoe sits on your laps?"

"Hell no."

"Sharon, will you do me a favor?"

"What?"

"Here, take my phone. I want a picture of this."

"Of you three with Sam?"

"Yep."

"But you're all topless."

"I don't think Zoe and Cindy mind, do you, girls?"

They all wanted this so Sharon took a few pictures. Zoe remained sitting on my lap for a short time after that. Jenn and Gail would kiss each other every now and then.

Fred and Sharon finally left. It was getting late and Jenn was excited. Truthfully, I was too.

Erin went to bed first. Then it was Gail and Zoe's turn. Cindy and Tee were staying out on the couch tonight. That answers that question. There was only Jenn and I left. We went to bed.


----- Bedtime

Jenn was giggly and excited. We were standing in front of the bed facing each other. She was as tall as Cindy so I was looking up into her deep brown eyes. She smiled; it was beautiful. My hands were around her neck and hers were around my waist.

I stretched up on my toes as she bent her head down for a kiss. I realized this was our very first kiss. It was light, tentative, and no tongue at first. The we started slipping in our tongues a little, then a lot. I explored her mouth little by little until my tongue was familiar with every little cranny.

"Mmm, you kiss good, Sam."

"Am I as good as Gail?"

"Oh yeah."

"So, is this the reason you came here tonight?"

"I tried to come see you before."

"Why now?"

"It's not so simple. I had to get someone to feed the cats for me."

"How many do you have?"

"Just two."

"Would you like me to undress you?"

"Tee hee." she giggled. "Okay."

I undid her pants first. She was still barefoot. As I took her pants off I gave one of her feet a little tickle.

"Hey, stop that."

"How about if I do this?" I said then I kissed the top of her left foot.

"Oo!"

"Like?"

"Yeah."

"Want me to do it again?"

"Yeah."

I sat her on the bed and began sucking her toes. She laid back and was enjoying my work as I admired her beautiful legs. Not nearly as large as Julies, but not the thin legs that Gail had either.

Jenn still had her panties and shirt on. When I had worked my way up to her panties I stopped and moved both of us up to the head of the bed. I took her shirt off slowly.

Wow! Those breasts were magnificent. Average sized and pert as hell. I knew if I had shrunk to the point where her boobs were eye level to me I'd have to watch out -- she could put an eye out with one of those. I spent some time lingering on them more for me than for her. I couldn't help it, her tits were that spectacular. But there was much more to explore.

I wanted to turn her over and work on her back and ass but I could tell she was getting antsy. I still wanted to drive her nuts so I just kept working my way down, slowly down to her panties. I nibbled around the edges. I started pulling them down and she lifted her hips but I stopped after I had them down an inch or so. I then came in from the other way, licking and nibbling from the bottom part of her panties where her legs met.

The poor thing was whimpering and started pushing her panties down herself. I kept them up and kept working around her pussy which was literally dripping. Her panties were going to need drying out that's for sure.

When it was clear that she couldn't take anymore I finally took them off but kept licking around rather than on her pussy. I worked on her glistening wet pussy lips. She tasted delicious. I saw the little man in the boat stand up and gently kissed her clit. She gasped. I figured it was time so I made use of my whole tongue from the back of my mouth to front tip of my tongue.

Jenn wasn't one to make too much noise but her hips thrusting up and down were pretty violent. I rode her orgasm until I sensed she was settling down. I wanted to wait for her to recover and then do it again but she wanted to please me, so she undressed me.

"Oh wow! Cindy's right. We're going to have more fun tonight." she said upon greeting Mr. Happy.

We went at it pretty hard. I lasted a little longer than usual before my first climax. About two seconds longer than usual. But we did it again, and yet again before falling asleep.

I have to admit: even though Julie had left me, life was good. Little did I suspect, things were about to change.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Uh oh. That last sentence is pretty ominous, isn't it? I really hope you all like what's coming.