- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I apologize once again for being late. I changed this chapter so many times and so many times I had to change the later chapters. I thought I knew where I was going with this but I guess not because this is totally different than what I started. Anyway, hope you enjoy. I love comments.

The next two chapters won't have too much size related stuff but I hope the story is interesting and there's more other stuff coming.

----- Tuesday morning

How could Julie do that to me? I'm not talking about her leaving, although that hurts too, but what she did years ago by engineering my contraction of the Borgford virus. I'd never wish such a thing on my worst enemy. It must have been a huge hurt to her when I broke up with her in high school for Julie to stoop to such a thing. I admit it: I feel like shit about the whole thing. I feel hurt, mad, and sad all at the same time.

But I know I can get over this. I just need a little time and a way to let Julie know that I still love her. I do love her, don't I? I've been reevaluating that recently, thinking of all the good times together that we've had. All the times that Julie has been there for me. The times I've been there for her. The times she's cheered me on, comforted me, and even let me have my way with others -- never once being jealous about it. She always knew that she was my number one. But does this all make up for what she did?

To be sure, I can't place all the blame upon Julie. Samantha was the one that actually did the deed and Zoe even had a part to play. I don't feel malice in my heart to either of them. And even Jill, who kept their little secret, I still have great affection for.

I know one thing for sure: this little stinker of a virus has really fucked up my life. I suppose it could be worse. It could have been the flu, or herpes, or something that could have killed me, like AIDS or ebola. I'm not in pain either. Maybe I should count my lucky stars.

It was clear that the rest of the gals in my life were feeling sorry for me since they were being so nice to me. I appreciated it but really wish they wouldn't make such a big deal out of the whole thing with Julie. We were all in this together -- the one's with the virus, that is -- and having each other meant there was a lot of comfort there for us all. And there are other things to worry about like Billy.

Zoe, for her part, was being a real doll. She came to see me last night but I was in too melancholy a mood to take her up on her amorous offers. In looking back I must have really been in a bad way because she has a great little body that is hard to resist.

Until I had started shrinking myself, I never knew anyone, no adult that is, who was shorter than me. There was Julie in high school but really, except for her, all through high school and college I was the shortest one. Now, however, I knew several people that had the disease. There were lots of girls, even those with the virus, who were taller, but there were still a few who were smaller than me and I felt in a weird way, happy about that. Zoe was the smallest gal I knew. Did that mean she made me the happiest?

Even though nothing happened, we still slept next to each other, touching, holding, even caressing each other. I woke up in a good mood seeing her lying next to me.

It was now a new day and we each needed to get ready for work. I went to the shower and Zoe went off to her room to do the same. Afterward I ended up in the kitchen.

"Good naked morning, Cindy." I said. I swear, the girl waits until the very last minute to put her clothes on in the morning. I'm going to miss her.

"Good morning. I thought you wanted to be alone again last night?"

"I did."

"I caught Zoe coming out of your room this morning."

"So?"

"So that means a certain somebody snuck off into Sam's bedroom last night."

"So?"

"Sam had sex with a certain somebody." Cindy sang.

"Nope."

"No?"

"Why is it so hard to believe that we just slept next to each other?"

"What was she doing there if you didn't have sex?"

"Zoe came to talk. She was worried about me."

"We all are."

"Well, ... don't be. I'm perfectly fine."

"Would you have had sex with me if I came to see you in the middle of the night?"

"Do you really think I could have refused it?"

"No."

"There's your answer." I said. Although, I knew inside that I probably would have refused even Cindy's advances. But she didn't need to know that.

"We have a few minutes left before you leave. Let's do it right now, Sam, right here."

"Sorry. I've already showered and dressed, unlike you." I said looking her up and down. "And I don't have the time anyway." I said.

She walked up extremely close. "So, have you given up on Julie yet?" she said, all three feet and nine naked inches of her looking down on me. That's right, three nine and she was looking down. She was also trying to kiss me. I stretched up to kiss her back. Mr. Happy stretched to kiss her too. He almost made it. I was seriously reconsidering her offer but I tried to act cool about it when we broke off the kiss. I'm pretty sure she knew how I felt. I like it when she smiles but I really hate that shit-eating grin she was wearing just then.

"Umm, no, I haven't." I said.

She hugged me again and wouldn't let me go this time. "Well, if you change your mind or just need some comfort, you know I'm here for you."

"Yeah, I know."

"If you want me to stay here with you when you move to the new place just ask."

"What about Arizona?"

"It can wait."

"What about Gabe?"

"He can wait too."

"And what about school?"

"I can start classes next semester."

"No. You're going to Arizona after you finish teaching the girls. No arguments young lady."

She reached down and started stroking Mr. Happy. Damnit! Oh well, I thought, I'm fucked. I'll be late for work. But just then Erin walked into the kitchen. Saved!

"Good morning, Erin. You're up early."

"I have to work early."

"This early?"

"I have to be there at nine thirty."

"You have plenty of time."

"I don't want to miss my ride."

"I'm sorry, Erin. I won't be able to take you. It would make me too late."

"That's okay. A friend is picking me up."

"Just remember to put a shirt on before you go."

"Gee wiz, Sam. Do you really think I'd go to work topless like this?"

Erin often walks around the house topless. Especially in the morning when Cindy is having her naked tea time.

"No, I guess not. Sorry but I have a hard time thinking straight when those puppies are out."

"Why?" she asked, looking so innocent with her titties staring down at me. I was still excited from rubbing against Cindy's full nakedness and now a big ole pair of boobies were filling my view and that wasn't helping the situation. Erin somehow became emboldened and started shaking those big ole boobies back and forth in front of me.

"Come closer, Sam."

"No." I said. "You'll hurt me with those things."

Erin and Cindy got a big chuckle out of it. This drew Zoe and Gail into the kitchen.

"Oh, it's just the dynudic duo, Zoe." Gail said.

"Erin's only topless, not nude, Gail." I corrected.

"She fits the legal definition of nude in ninety nine percent of the country."

"Ninety nine percent of this country would change their laws if they could see what we're seeing."

"Aw, thank you, Sam." Erin said, obviously flattered. She didn't wait for me to come closer to her and instead came to me for a hug. I had to look up to see those magnificent mammaries of hers hovering above my head, but it was a view of heaven -- a gently hypnotically swaying heaven. I hugged her around her hips.

"You're welc--uuurghff." I said as Erin squeezed me in a bear hug. Months earlier this would have qualified as a boob hug but now my head didn't even come up that high. I had long ago shrunk beyond that. Now I was being squished against her stomach, but this was my sister so I couldn't be rude by pushing her away. I tried to enjoy the sensation for as long as it lasted. The others must have got a kick out of it. That would explain the muffled laughter I heard.

"Ok, time to stop, Sam." Zoe said. "Are you ready to go yet?"

"In a minute, Zoe." I said. "Are you going to be here tonight, Erin?"

"Yes, but late. Fred and I are going out."

"In the middle of the week? Well, have fun."

"We don't always get to go out on the weekends. I work, so we decided to go out tonight."

"Is he bringing Sharon over before you guys go on your hot date?"

"And Tee."

"Good. We need to practice for Friday."

The thought of singing made me feel warm inside. With the hole that Julie left in my life I needed all the happy thoughts I could muster.



----- Work

Work was uneventful. I made sure Jenn would be coming over to the house. I don't know why after all the time we've been working together that she hasn't been over to the house and why all of a sudden she's coming in the middle of the week, but it made me happy.

"Sorry. Not tonight." she said. "How about tomorrow?"

"Promise?"

"I promise."

"Good. We'll be expecting you."

She asked if I had heard from Julie.

"No, but I talked to Jill last night. Julie's not doing so good, apparently."

That started the topic for the rest our lunch conversation. I didn't actually want to talk about Julie so much, but Jenn did, so I filled her in on lots of details.

Before we went back to work she relayed how excited she was to be coming over to the house tomorrow night. I was only a week day so we wouldn't be partying real hard, but I was excited too.



----- At home Tuesday

I left a little early to pick up Zoe but Gail still beat us home. I had given her a key to the house for just such an occasion but I didn't have to worry today; Erin and Fred were already there with Sharon and Tee. And then my sister ran off with her date as soon as I arrived.

"See you later, Sam."

"Bye, Erin. Be careful."

As they left I shut the door and locked it.

"Xavier came to see me at work today."

"And what did you two talk about, Gail?"

"The same thing I talked about with all of you."

"Then what did he say?"

"He said that Billy escaped in the trash."

"Yeah. Didn't I mention that?"

"No."

"I forgot. Well, that's where he belongs: in the trash."

We laughed. It made Gail feel a little better.

"Sam."

"What, Gail?"

"He doesn't think Billy is coming after me."

"Why not?"

"Xave thinks that he's coming for you. After all, you're the one responsible for him going back to jail."

"Good for him."

"What?"

"He won't be coming after you or anyone else if he's coming for me."

"But you're in danger."

"You mean peril?"

"This is not a joking matter, Sam."

"Gail, I can take care of the likes of Billy. I'm not afraid of him."

"You don't know what he's like."

"Yes, I do. He's just a filthy little pissant!"

"Don't underestimate him."

"I won't underestimate him. I promise all of you that."

"Xavier says to call 9-1-1 at any sign of something wrong. And don't even think of confronting him."

"I won't. I'll be careful."

"Xavier asked if you had any weapons."

"I have a katana."

"What's that?"

"Actually, I don't. I have a wooden practice sword that's shaped like a katana."

"I don't think that will do. He was talking about a gun."

"We'll all be fine, Gail."

I didn't want them to worry. I was worried though, but I was slightly relieved to find that the cops actually thought I was the target and not Gail. But it wasn't too long after that conversation that Cindy showed up at the house and in not too good a mood.

"Is everything alright, Cindy?"

"No."

"What's wrong?"

"The girls."

"What girls?"

"The ones in my ballet class."

"Oh."

"You know what they're like, Sam."

"They seemed ok to me."

"That's because they like you."

"Eh, they pretty much ignored me. Don't they like you?"

"They're out to get me."

"Oh come on. They're not that bad."

"You're not with them every day."

"What did they do?"

"You don't want to know."

"Okay, we don't have to talk about it."

"They shoved their boobs in my face and laughed at me for being flat chested."

"What?" I said, incredulously.

"But I can't tell you about it."

"You just did."

"It's not appropriate."

"I think what they did to you is not appropriate."

"Wait a minute, Cindy." Zoe said. "You said they shoved their boobs in your face?"

"It was Penny." Cindy spat.

"Penny?" I asked. "She's the tall one, right?"

"No, that would be Anna."

"And how tall is Anna?" Zoe asked.

"As tall as Erin." Cindy replied back.

"She can't be that tall. I would have remembered." I said.

"You haven't seen her lately. She grew."

"She's what? Nine years old?"

"Just turned ten."

"Shit. Five eight at ten years old. Hard to believe."

"Kids grow fast nowadays. She's nearly two feet taller than me and has C cup boobs, maybe bigger. I couldn't do anything about it when they grabbed me in the locker room today. Violet held my arms behind me. I couldn't get away."

"What were you doing in the little girls locker room?" Zoe asked.

"I wasn't. They snuck into the faculty locker room."

"They?"

"Anna, Penny and Violet. The three of them."

"They're like the oldest ones in your class, right?" I asked her.

"Penny is only eight but she happens to be the tallest in her age group."

"So how tall is Penny?"

"Five feet, I gather. Her boobs are just about level with my face. The other girls chests are over my head. Can you believe that? Maybe that's why they brought Penny with them; she's just the right size for what she did. Even though she just started developing, her boobs are still bigger than mine. They caught me changing as I was getting ready to leave, Sam. They laughed at me." Cindy's bottom lip was jutting out like she was pouting.

"Aw, Cindy. I'm so sorry. Did you tell anyone?"

"I'm telling you now."

"Didn't you notify anyone at school?"

"What's the use?"

"What those kids did was not right. They shouldn't be able to get away with that."

"It's too embarrassing. The other teachers would laugh me out of school. They already claim I can't control the children. And you know what? I can't."

"Is there anything we can do to help?"

"Just being here for me. All the while Penny was rubbing her developing boobs into my face, I couldn't help but think how everyone else except my friends here would blame it on me for not controlling those children. I'm a failure."

"Whoa, lemme get something straight." I said. "Penny shook bare flesh in your face?"

"You call that motor-boating. I see now why you don't like it."

"I never said I didn't like it. But damn, Penny snuck into the locker room topless." I said shaking my head.

"She didn't. She pulled her shirt and bra up and smashed my face into her chest."

"Hard to believe an eight year old is wearing a bra."

"Believe it. She needs it too."

"Okay, this is not a thought I want to dwell on."

"Giant kids or giant kids with boobs?"

"Yes."

"I'm sorry, Sam."

"No, I'm sorry, Cindy. Just remember: the semester will be over soon and you'll be in Arizona away from it all."

"I'll still be flat-chested."

"I thought you wanted to be?"

"After today I feel ashamed of my body."

"Cindy! You have a great body. Right guys?" I said to everyone. They all agreed.

"Thanks." she said to everyone. "I need a drink."

"No, you don't!" Gail and I yelled at her. Tee yelled too. In fact, Tee pointed at Zoe and told her to keep her booze locked up so nobody could get to them.

"I'm just kidding." Cindy finally said. "Can't you all take a joke?"

"Not that kind of joke, Cindy. We care about you."

Sharon bent down and whispered in my ear "I wonder if she'll stop running around nude now that she doesn't like her body."

"I doubt it." I said.

"One can only hope."

Actually, I was hoping not. Yes, I am a pervert if you haven't been paying attention. Mr. Happy took notice with all of this talk of naked girls too. I think it only fair to add though that he was already standing up before that. All day, in fact.

"Come on, Sharon." I said. "We need to practice. Tee, are you coming to join us?"


----- Practice

We spent an hour and a half practicing while Cindy, Zoe and Gail did whatever they did. I thought Sharon and I were getting better at making music together. The real test would be if the audience thought so. We had recorded another song this past weekend and I was working on editing it for publishing. Hopefully, all of the inter-tubes would think we sounded better too.

After we rehearsed I asked Sharon how Julie was doing.

"How should I know?"

"You work with her."

"She called in sick the last two days."

"Oh, no. You have to call her."

"Why me? You should do it."

"Don't you think I have? She's not taking, nor returning any of my calls. I leave messages but this is getting ridiculous. I can't keep leaving messages. Maybe she'll talk to you."

"What makes you think she'll take my calls if she won't take yours?"

"Because you're not me."

"Fine. What do you want me to tell her?"

"Just ask how she is. You've got me worried."

"Me? How did I do that?"

"No, no, not because of you. Because of your news that Julie's not going to work."

"Give me a minute."

As she was calling Tee and I talked.

"Sad?"

"Well of course I am. Wouldn't you be?"

"I guess so. If it helps I can stay over tonight with you."

"I appreciate the offer, Tee, but not tonight. I'm just not up to it yet."

"Okay, but don't wait too long."

"Why not?"

"What if Julie doesn't come back?"

"It's only been a couple days. Besides, I'm not holding out for Julie. I just don't feel all that great, emotionally. Not right now."

She kissed me on the cheek. "I'll be ready whenever you are."

"Thanks, Tee. So, Sharon, it sounds like she didn't pick up for you either."

"I left a message." Sharon said. "Maybe she'll call me back."

"I hope so. Let's go join the others."



----- After practice

I sat down on the living room couch and Zoe snuggled up to me on my left side. I could see her gesturing over to Gail. Gail approached tentatively. She stopped in front of us, her eyes downcast a little.

"Is everything ok, Gail?"

"Sure. Are you okay with me staying here?"

"Okay? I love you being here."

"Do you mind if I sit with you and Zoe?"

Zoe was doing something. When I looked over she looked back at me and smiled.

"Of course not, Gail. Come on up."

Gail joined me on the right side. She leaned against me too. I felt like a king but it felt like something was up with these two. Whatever. I figured I'd find out soon enough.

Erin and Fred came home before long.

"You're back early. What happened to that hot date of yours, Erin?"

"Nothing. Fred's tired and has to work tomorrow so we decided to get back early. Besides, he has to take Sharon and Tee home and we're going out tomorrow night too."

"Oh, well, I hope you have a longer night out tomorrow."

"We better get going you two." Fred said to Sharon and Tee. "Mom doesn't want us home late."

"We'll have a repeat rehearsal tomorrow, okay." I told them. They were both looking forward to it as much as I was.

With those three gone Erin went to her room to get ready for bed. Zoe, Gail and I were still on the couch and Cindy sat on the floor in front facing us.

"Wanna dance?" she asked.

"No."

"Please. I had a bad day."

"Why don't you ask Erin?"

"She's not here."

"She'll be out in a moment."

"I want to dance with you, Sam."

"Go ahead." Zoe chided.

"What if I don't want to?"

"Are you going to deny Cindy a little happiness?"

"Zoe, I don't like to dance."

"You like country dancing."

"Says who?"

"Says Cindy."

"She's projecting. I'm too tired for that."

"How about a slow dance?" Cindy then asked.

"Fine." I said, rolling my eyes as I got up.

"How about a naked slow dance?"

"Cindy!"

"You know you want to, Sam."

"No. It's not the right time."

"What? After all the times we've been together?"

"What I mean is ..."

"Is what?"

"Not at this particular moment."

"Because of Julie?"

"Maybe. Well, yeah."

"Can we just dance then?"

"Fine. You want me to put some music on?"

"No. Let's just hold each other and move around."

"That's exactly how I dance: just move around."

"I know. And after all my lessons too." she said shaking her head.

I blew her a raspberry. Then we "danced". At our present heights I was looking into Cindy's throat. Damnit, I thought. I used to be taller than her. Who else would I get smaller than? Gail? Zoe? I refused to think about that any further and tried to enjoy our moving around together; I mean dancing.

We danced silently with Zoe and Gail watching us. It was kind of surreal, I thought, so we stopped after a little while.

"It would be better if we were nude, Sam."

"You know where that will lead."

"So? Don't you want to?"

"I'd love to, but not tonight."

She looked sad.

"I'm sorry about that, Cindy. Do you at least feel a little better by dancing?"

"Sure, Sam. Thank you."

"I'm thirsty. Anybody want something to drink?"

We headed for the kitchen. Everybody agreed that hot tea would be good so I put on a pot of water to boil. Of course you know what that prompted.

"Let's have naked tea, everyone."

"I don't think so, Cindy."

"Please."

"Okay, you go right ahead."

"Will you join me?"

"Nope. Not tonight."

"Aw, please." she said as she took off the last of her clothes, her panties, and flung them to the pile in the corner.

Erin had just walked into the kitchen wearing her see-thru nightgown. "Please what?" she said.

"Cindy wants everyone to take off their clothes so we can have naked tea." I told her.

"Then go ahead, Sam. I don't mind."

"What if I don't want to?"

"Why not?"

"I'm just not in the mood."

"Do you mind if I have naked tea with Cindy?"

"Knock yourself out."

Off came my sister's clothes. I was mesmerized by her shaved pussy and could barely take my eyes away.

"I was thinking of changing the color of my hair, Sam. What color do you think I should dye it?"

...

"Sam?"

"Huh? What?"

"Haven't you been listening to me?"

"Uh, yeah, sure."

"Well?"

"Oh, uh, I don't care."

"Do you think it would look good red?"

"How about black?"

"Black hair?"

"Sure, why not?"

"If I wore glasses I'd look like Velma." she snickered.

"That would work."

"No, it wouldn't." Zoe scolded.

"Why not?"

"She's not the Velma type."

"Why not?"

"She needs Velma's clothes."

"That can be rectified. I'm sure we can find her knee-high socks and a cute little mini-skirt. And those puppies in a sweater, my God!"

"She's too tall, Sam."

"I do think Erin can pull the Velma look off quite nicely though."

"I won't be able to keep my hands off of her, Sam."

"That's your problem."

I could tell Erin was getting excited though.

"It's your turn, Sam."

"No. My hair's already dark enough, Erin. Black wouldn't look much different than my dark brown hair anyway. Maybe when I'm old and gray."

"That's not what I was talking about and you know it. Get naked."

"I didn't agree to this. Cindy's the one who wanted to have naked tea."

"I'm joining her; you should too."

"No, Erin."

"Didn't she have a hard day? You should be helping her."

"I danced with her. Isn't that enough?"

"Do it for her. If you don't I'll tell everyone how it's twelve."

"Twelve what?"

"Girls."

"What are you talking about?"

"You've been with just as many girls as Julie."

"You mean as many girls as as Julie's been with guys. She probably has been with all the girls I've been with."

"Not really, Sam." Gail said. "I've slept with Julie but not you."

"I stand corrected then."

"But you left one out, Sam." Erin announced. "I just remembered who."

"Who?"

"Linda."

"Linda who?"

"Our cousin, dummy."

"Cousin dummy?"

"No, cousin Linda."

"Oh, cousin Linda. Huh?"

"I saw you."

"What are you talking about?"

"Jerry's wedding."

"What about it?"

"You were chummy with Linda."

"So? She's one of my favorite cousins."

"I'll say."

"What? You think I had sex with her?"

"I saw you come out of her bedroom."

"I never went into her bedroom."

"Yes you did. At Jerry's wedding reception."

"I don't remember that."

"I caught you coming out of her bedroom tucking your shirt back in your pants. Don't deny it."

"I was tucking my shirt in?"

"Your tie got caught in your zipper."

"That damned tie was too long."

"Aha! You remember."

"I had to go to the bathroom. Oh wait, that was in her bedroom, wasn't it?"

"And you had a smile on your face while you were tucking your pants in."

"So? We had a laugh about my tie being caught in my zipper. We both thought it was funny."

"You admit that you were in Linda's room while she was there."

"So she was. We talked a bit after I used the bathroom."

"That's not all you did."

"Yes, Erin. That's all we did."

"You didn't even have oral sex?"

"What the hell, Erin. Linda was what? Ten? Eleven?"

"Eleven."

"She was under age."

"So were you."

"I was sixteen. It may not be much now, but that's a big difference when you're at that age."

"She was taller than you."

"Oh shut up!"

"I know a secret." Erin sang.

"Then keep it to yourself."

"She wanted to marry you."

"Are you serious?"

"Oopsies. She wanted me to keep that from you."

"And you've kept that from me all these years?"

"She had a crush on you."

"Isn't she like, married now?"

"She broke off the engagement a year ago. Don't you follow her on the internet?"

"You mean social media?"

"Yeah."

"I don't do social media, Erin."

"I thought you liked her."

"What does that have to do with social media?"

"You follow people when you like them."

"I do like her, but I don't follow anyone. Not even you."

"You don't follow me?"

"No! And I know you don't follow me because I don't have a web presence."

"A what?"

"A facebook account."

"Oh. You don't like me?"

I slapped the top of my head.

"So, you didn't have sex with Linda?"

"Absolutely not!"

"She was pretty, wasn't she?"

"She was hella pretty. Even at eleven she had boobs."

"The girls in our family develop big boobies early."

"You can say that again. Hers are as big as yours now I'm sure. They weren't quite as big back then; I know that for a fact because you kept slapping me in the head with your own boobies at the reception."

"I did not."

"Bullshit. You kept trying to show everyone how much taller you were than me in those high heels you were wearing. Every chance you got you came close to me to rub your boobs in the back of my head. I had boobmuffs."

"I didn't mean to."

"Then why did you do that?"

"I just wanted to be near you. I was nervous, Sam."

"Why were you nervous?"

"Everyone kept staring at me."

"Because you were so pretty in that pink bridesmaid dress. Dayum, Erin! You had bare shoulders and miles of cleavage. And you were fourteen years old. Of course the guys stared. You were prettier than the bride. Hell, I could barely keep my eyes off of your cleavage."

"Really?"

"If it weren't for talking with Linda, yeah, I'd have had my eyes glued to you. Instead, your boobs were glued to me."

"Not when you went off with Linda."

"We barely get a chance to talk. You were bugging me the whole reception exactly like you always did."

"I just wanted to be with you."

"You didn't want to show off your height next to me?"

"No, Sam. Really. I mean it."

"It sure seemed like it."

"I was nervous because I was too young to be in the wedding." she pouted.

"No, you weren't. You were the prettiest bridesmaid there."

"You really think so?" she beamed. My remark perked her up.

"Of course I do. There's a reason you were in the wedding and not me."

"What?"

"What. I can't believe you don't know."

"I don't know. Tell me."

"You were tall and pretty. I was the short ugly one."

"That's not true."

I just stared at her with a wry smile and my right eyebrow cocked up, like Mr. Spock.

"Jerry wouldn't do something like that, Sam."

"Right."

"I can't believe he wouldn't want you as one of the ushers."

"Well?"

"They were all his buddies. There just wasn't room for another one."

"Whatever."

There was a little pause in the conversation before Erin spoke again.

"I swear, Sam, I wasn't trying to embarrass you or make fun of your height."

"And I swear I didn't have sex with Linda."

"Not even oral sex?"

"Hell no."

"That's too bad. I like her. I thought you two would have made a good couple."

"I liked her too; still do. She used to play with me during those family reunions when nobody else would. But that was a long time ago and anything she felt for me would just have been a school girl crush."

"Sam?"

"What?"

"She told me you two did have sex."

"I swear, Erin. We didn't."

"I didn't believe her either. I just wanted to hear it from you to know for sure."

"So then that wasn't an oopsies moment, was it? You did want to talk about it."

"Yeah."

"You've become devious, Erin."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. You're growing up."

"I am grown up."

"Yes, you are. But you're becoming less innocent."

"Is that bad?"

"It's inevitable."

"Oh."

"Do you know what that means?"

"Of course, I do."

"And I'm sorry for thinking that you wanted to embarrass me at the wedding."

"You always thought I was like that, didn't you?"

"Yes. But you always bugged me, not just at the wedding."

"I didn't do that to bug you. I wanted to talk. You're my brother. We're supposed to talk about things."

"Everybody wanted to make fun of me. That's how everyone talked to me. I thought you wanted to do the same."

"I didn't."

"I'm really sorry, Erin. Growing up was hard."

"It would have been better if mom hadn't made it harder."

"Yeah, well, we don't have to go there."

During this whole conversation it was just Erin and me talking. Everyone else kept looking from one of us to the other, like spectators at a tennis match. But Zoe finally spoke up.

"About your mother, Sam." she said.

"What about my mother?"

"I'd like to hear more about her."

"Why do I have to talk about it?"

"It would do you good."

"Nuh uh."

"You'd be surprised at how much better you would feel."

"And you're the expert on such things I suppose."

"I am."

"What is it with you psycho types? Always with the mom."

"I'm curious. And don't call me psycho."

"Mom had it out for me from the beginning. There. Satisfied?"

"She's right." Erin said. "She never liked Sam."

"Did she like you, Erin?"

"Yes. I used to like her too."

"I see you emphasized the words 'used to'?"

"It got so bad with Sam that I didn't like her anymore. She would always compliment me and do just the opposite with Sam. I never realized it until recently. I guess I was blinded by her kindness to me."

"It's ok, Erin." I said. "You should still be friends with mom, at least."

"No, Sam. If she can't be friends with my brother than she's no friend of mine either."

"Would you care to elaborate on any of this, Sam?" Zoe asked.

"No."

"I think mom hit him when he was a baby." Erin volunteered.

"Erin!"

"Wait, Sam." Zoe said. "She's trying to help. What makes you think that, Erin?"

"Dad said so. It gave Sam a thyroid tumor."

"A what?"

"Pituitary, Erin." I corrected. "And it wasn't a tumor. It was a scar."

"A scar?"

"A lesion."

"Oh yeah, a lesion. That's what it was."

"So, she hit you, Sam?"

"I don't remember, Zoe. I just know that something happened and it affected my pituitary."

"And this was when you were a baby?"

"I don't remember. I must have been pretty young not to remember."

"Sam, do you know what pituitary problems mean?"

"It meant I had to have an operation. One that I didn't get until last year."

"The pituitary puts out hormones that can affect your growth. I bet that's why you were so small."

"I figured as much, Zoe."

"Your mom is why you never grew tall."

"Can we just shut the fuck up about mom?" I cried out. "I told you I didn't want to talk about it."

"I'm sorry, Sam, but you have to face facts."

"I have faced the facts, Godamnit. Did it ever occur to you, that I don't want to dwell on the fact that it was my mother who was responsible for making me a midget?"

"You're holding a big grudge against your mother."

"What the fuck am I supposed to do, huh? You said I should face the facts. Well, that's the fact, Jack!"

"It's not all because of your mother now. It's the virus."

"Yeah, well I never even reached average sized, Zoe. I'm not talking about the virus. What if the virus never existed? None of you would be my friend. I'd be too short to go out with."

"You're not being fair to me, Sam. I knew you back in college before the virus. I still liked you, even though you were short."

"And I still don't remember you."

"That hurts."

"I hurt, Zoe. I hurt because of Julie, and now you guys are piling it on."

"I don't mean to. I thought we could overcome this for you."

"It's doing the opposite."

"Why don't we join Cindy."

"Join her for what?"

"Naked tea, of course." Zoe said taking off her shirt.

"I can't believe you're doing this."

Just as I finished saying that her pants were being pulled past her ankles. "Why not? You've all seen me nude."

"Not the way Cindy is."

By now Zoe was totally naked. "Nude is nude. There is no Cindy way. So does this make you forget about mom?"

"No."

"Are you telling me I look like your mother?"

"Not in the least. And it's a good thing because I sure wouldn't want to be seeing mom naked."

"Your turn, Gail."

"Ha! There's still one that'll keep her clothes on." I said.

Gail looked at Zoe, then Cindy. Then she looked at Erin and then at me and smiled. Zoe smiled too.

"I think Gail's gonna get naked."

"No, Gail." I commanded. "Don't. Especially if you're uncomfortable."

"I'm comfortable with getting nude." she said.

"I don't believe you."

Gail moved in front of me and grabbed her shirt at the bottom with both hands, crossing her arms. "Da-da, da, da." she sang as the shirt came off. She wasn't wearing a bra. I'm not sure they make them in that size anyway. I know for a fact that Zoe does not own any bras and Cindy, well, even if she had boobs she's a dyed in the wool bra hater.

"Da dum, dum, dum." The shoes were kicked off her feet and went flying across the kitchen.

She sang again "Da-da, da, dum." Her jeans came off. She struggled a little as they were kind of tight on her. She lost her balance a bit after getting the first leg out. Gail was down to her panties and her slim, pale legs were making Mr. Happy ache.

I'm not sure why but all the gals I know with the virus have thin legs. I don't mean they're skinny, because some, especially Cindy's legs, are pretty muscular. But none of them are bulging. I guess at this size the bulk isn't needed. All I knew for sure was that they were all sexy and this was having Gail's obviously desired effect on me.

Gail turned around to face away. She pushed her panties from either side, inch by inch, past her hips until the top of them were at the bottom of her butt. She wiggled her ass, trying to twerk but not quite doing it right, yet still sexy as hell as she quickly pushed her panties down to her ankles. She stepped out, picked them up and twirled them over her head. She crossed her arms in front, panties still hanging on to her right hand index finger and turned her head to look back. I had no idea that Gail could be so sexy.

Then she turned around to face me, her right knee bent, and threw her hands over her head.

"Ta, da! Believe me now?"

All I could think of was that I was fucked. All my plans to stay celibate tonight were about to be thrown out the window.

"Oh, Gail. I wish you didn't do that."

"It's your turn."

"No. I don't want to."

"Cindy's right. It feels good."

"Thank you." Cindy said.

I had an answer for her. "No. I want to brood."

How could anyone believe that with Mr. Happy showing through my jeans. He was so hard that he could have hammered an iron spike into an anvil at this point.

"You're the only hold out, Sam."

"I'll just get the tea." I said as I got up.

"Sit!" Cindy commanded. I sat at one of the chairs around the little table. She leaned down in front of me with her hands on my knees. Her face was millimeters from me then she brushed her lips ever so lightly across mine, smiled and batted her eyes.

"Nope." I said shaking my head. "Not gonna work."

Gail wrapped her arms tight around my right upper arm and did the same as Cindy but with her lips on my ear. She opened her mouth and started nibbling on my earlobe then used her tongue to lightly lick my ear. This was getting unbearable. To make matters worse, Zoe copied her behavior on my other side.

"Wh-wha-what are you guys doing?" I asked, trying to keep some semblance of control.

Nothing was said. Instead, Cindy slowly took off my shoes and socks. The next thing she did was to untuck my shirt and thrust her hands up under it to my chest. The she dragged her nails, ever so delicately scratching down past my stomach.

She started lifting my shirt from the bottom as Zoe and Gail raised my arms. I could have held them down preventing my shirt from being taken off. I didn't. But I wasn't about to let them take my pants down. At least that was what I was telling myself as Cindy undid my belt buckle. So I'll just sit here on the chair and they won't be able to get my pants pulled down past my butt this way.

Cindy then undid the snap of my pants and unzipped them. She reached inside my underwear but instead of going for the front she completely bypassed Mr. Happy and moved her hands around to the rear where they curled around the curve of my ass. I automatically lifted my hips. Shit.

As I did this off came both my pants and underwear to just above my knees. Cindy grabbed the bottom of my pant legs and pulled them the rest of the way off leaving my underwear where they were halfway down my legs. Zoe and Gail promptly finished the de-pantsing.

"Give me that back." I ordered.

Gail took my underwear and held them out front. "Come get 'em."

I got out of the chair and reached for them. She held them up out of reach. Godamnit! She was taller than me and I couldn't reach them. Everyone but me laughed. I jumped but Cindy arched her back and bent her arm backwards preventing me from getting my hands on them.

I could've got 'em but every time I lunged for them it meant that there would be skin on skin contact with Cindy. Not that it wasn't pleasurable, but it was counterproductive to what I wanted to accomplish and that was to abstain from sex tonight. So I gave up.

"Fine. You win. I'm getting the tea."

They had their fun and I figured it would stop there but they wouldn't leave me alone. As we were drinking tea Gail and Zoe kept licking and saying sweat nothings in my ears. I was turning into a wet, sticky puddle on the chair. Every now and then one of them would stop and take a sip of their tea. On one occasion they both left me and I took the opportunity to get up and move to the big table but when I did Mr. Happy knocked the table from underneath and spilled some of the tea. Zoe and Gail had only taken a few little sips so their cups were mostly full. It wasn't too bad though.

Mr. Happy hardly felt a thing. Almost. It could have been a lot worse. I could have been mortally wounded, or could have left a dent in underside of the table. I rubbed Mr. Happy's head for some relief. Zoe and Gail being on my immediate left and right jumped up to help. Erin was worried and came over to ease my pain too.

Zoe instructed me to move my hands.

"No." I pouted.

She gently put her hands over mine and moved them out of the way. I could have held them tight where they were but something wouldn't let me. With my hands clear Gail gave Mr. Happy a kiss on the head. I gasped.

"Aw, it's red."

"Let me see." Cindy said. She gave Mr. Happy another kiss. Then Zoe did.

"I think it needs medical attention." Zoe announced. "To the bedroom!"

"Don't worry. I'll take care of the mess, Sam." Erin reassured us as we left the kitchen.

This was not going the way I had planned for tonight.



----- The bedroom

They sat me on my bed and began taking turns kissing Mr. Happy.

"W-wait. Stop."

"Are we hurting you?"

"No, Zoe. Just the opposite. But I can't do this."

"Why not?"

"Because of Julie."

"Forget Julie, Sam."

"I can't."

"I bet we can make you." she said as the started licking my ear again. Gail joined in with Zoe as Cindy resumed her kissing down below. This was turning me into a quivering mass of jelly. With just kisses being planted on Mr. Happy I knew I wouldn't get relief soon, unless she started sucking. But instead, Cindy kept kissing all the way down and around the shaft until she reached my stomach. Then she started kissing up my torso.

The whole time I melted deeper and deeper while the two worked on my ears. That's so weird that that one small part of your body can do that to you. Or was it just me? Once in a while they'd whisper something like 'I want your cock' or 'I'm gonna rock your world tonight'. I wasn't sure if it was Zoe or Gail saying this. I was being driven insane.

"Sam?" Zoe whispered.

"Hmmm?" I whimpered.

"Are you ready?"

"For what?"

"I think it's time." she said. I wasn't sure if she was talking to me or not.

"What time is it?"

"It's time for us to make it an even dozen tonight."

"Huh?"

Zoe whirled my head around to face her then holding both sides of my head gave me a big wet kiss. Then Cindy took a hold of my face the same way and did the same. My head was literally spinning. Then it happened.

Gail moved around in front and sat on my laps with Mr. Happy standing up between us. She took care not to hurt him, or maybe not to touch him. Then she gave me a kiss as I noticed Zoe and Cindy move to away from us.

Gail didn't break the kiss off though. She held my head from behind with one hand as she reached down to stroke the happy guy down below. I knew what was happening and it was the last thing I wanted tonight but I was powerless to stop it.

She lifted up on her knees, moved forward and guided my boner to her entrance. I saw that she was excited as I was, her sex dripping and I slid in easily. As she came down on my member I felt like this was the way it was meant to be. Our sizes complemented each other perfectly. I was too horny and wanted to get off so badly. I completely forgot about everything else.

"Oh, God, Cindy. I'm gouuuuing to come. I'm not going to last long."

"Do it, Sam."

I started moving my hips up and down spontaneously. She kept up.

"I ... oh fuck."

"Oh yes. Fuck me, Sam. Fuck me."

"I-I cu ... I cu ... I'm cumming."

She shuddered and we came together. I kept cumming and cumming. After all it had been a couple days and these three little vixens had been working on me for almost an hour now so it was no wonder that the spasms lasted so long. We finally came down from our high after what seemed like ages. I was spent but satisfied. I looked for Zoe and she was sitting with Cindy, mouth agape, hand rubbing her own crotch.

"You planned this, didn't you?"

She walked over and kissed me on the cheek. I wasn't expecting that but it felt good.

"Believe me, Sam: it's for the best."

"I wish you'd let me decide that."

"Come on, Zoe." Cindy said. "Let's leave them alone. This is special time for them."

"Do me a favor, Cindy." I asked.

"What?"

"Hit the light switch on your way out."

She took Zoe by the hand and they left, smiling to each other.



----- Going to sleep

"Did she talk you into this, Gail?"

"Who? Zoe?"

"Yeah."

"I wanted to do this, Sam. It's not like she twisted my arm. She's right, you know."

"About Julie?"

"Yes, about Julie. You should forget her."

"And that's why you three did this?"

"We're only trying to help."

"Okay. Well, thanks."

"No. Thank you. I wanted this. I wanted it so much. I can hardly believe we finally did it. Every time I was near you I wanted you. We came so close so many times in the past but it always fell through."

"I thought you were avoiding guys?"

"I was. But you're different. I don't know how to explain it. Being here these past few days made we want you even more. If this weren't so wonderful I'd say it was almost scary how much I wanted you."

"Maybe it's because we're the same size?"

"No. I mean we are, that's just not the reason."

"Isn't it?"

"No. That's not why."

"Big guys scare you, right?"

"Yes. But to tell you the truth, they always have."

"Didn't you go out with bigger guys?"

"Sure."

"Yep." I sighed. "Tall, dark and handsome."

"Sam, you need to get over the short thing. Stop being a pariah. It's so ... self-centered."

"Ouch. You don't hold back, do you?"

"Seriously, not all people want to make fun of your size or have a superiority complex over you."

"Sorry, but it was hard growing up as a short guy. People don't take me serious. They treat me like a kid."

"Tell me about it."

"Yeah, so you should understand."

"But there are plenty of us who don't care about your size."

"Like you?"

"Me. Cindy. I know for a fact that Zoe doesn't care about your size, even though it's kind of hard to know that since she's so small. There's Jennifer. And thousands of others."

"Ah, you've been talking to Jennifer."

"We keep in touch."

"You have news to tell her now."

"I wasn't going to."

"Why?"

"It would make her jealous."

"Oh, I see."

"You'll get your chance with her."

"That's what I'm afraid of."

"You're afraid that Julie won't want you back, is that why?"

"That and also Jenn and I work together. It's never a good thing to fool around with someone you work with."

"I thought she worked in a different department or something."

"But it's the same company."

"She's not married or seeing anyone else. It would be kosher."

"Well, I'm not Jewish."

"She would love it if you two got together in bed or elsewhere."

"She told you that?"

"Like I said: we keep in touch."

"And you think I should?"

"Jennifer could really use it."

"You're talking about the PDQ, aren't you?"

"Yeah, so?"

"That's the real reason we're here, isn't it? You need it."

"Only partly but you need it too. And there's something else."

"What?"

"Let's call it basic attractiveness. It's hard to put my finger on it. And speaking of hard, I feel something hard growing down below."

"Oh, sorry. It randomly does that. It has a mind of its own."

"Sir Samsalot's lance is ready to do battle. Does that mean he's ready for round two?"

"Sure, if you'd like to, sir Gailahad the chaste."

"Hahaha," she giggled. "Chaste? Holy crap are we changing that tonight."

And so began round two. And after that, round three. Then before we finally went to sleep, round four.

I began all this feeling bad about fucking Gail. But that feeling didn't last and when I fell asleep I was happy.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Poor Sam, right? Yeah, right. Are things looking up? I suppose the answer to that depends on whether you think Sam should get back with Julie or not. She's not completely out of the picture yet. It's only been a couple days. I wonder how Julie is feeling right about now. Stay tuned to find out.