- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Get ready for Erin

----- Saturday after graduation

Saturday came too soon. I figured I'd go see Erin early to get it over with and I'd have the rest of the day to myself with Julie. Julie worked that morning for just a few hours so I was looking forward to spending the afternoon and evening with her.

I arrived at my parents house at around 10:30 ish. I still had a key so I walked right on in. I found Erin in the back room on the video console.

"Sam! You're home. I'm so glad to see my favorite little, oops, I mean my biiiig brother." That slip was intentional.

"I'm your only brother."

"And that makes you my favorite."

"I wish we had another brother you could bother.", I mumbled.

"But you'd still be my favorite. You're so much fun."

"Yeah, right."

"Let's go get some ice cream."

"No. You don't need ice cream. Besides, you can use mom and dad's car and go out yourself."

"But I don't have any money. And mom and dad told you to help me.", Erin pouted.

"They told me to check up on you, not help you. And if you wouldn't spend all your money you might have some left."

"But you're rich, Sammy.". She used the nick name that I hated.

"Like hell I am. I work hard and I have a mortgage to pay."

"When are you going to show me to your house? Sammy?", she said, using that name again.

"Hopefully, never. Now I looked in on you. I'm leaving. Bye."

"Wait, don't go."

"What now?"

"I'm lonely."

"Then stop playing video games and call some friends over. But don't wreck the house."

"I know a friend I want to play with.", she sang. "A friend of Sammy's."

"What are you talking about?", I said suspiciously.

"I heard my Sammy started seeing his little girl friend again."

Shit. I guess there's no denying it. "Yeah. So what?"

"Let's go out together. Please? Please, please, please."

"Forget it."

"How would you like me to tell mom and dad about that time I caught you masturbating?"

Fuckin' brat! "I don't care. I'm too old for that to matter."

"How about if I tell Julie?"

"Just; shut up."

"I will tell her too. You know I will.", she laughed.

"Fine. You can come over and meet Julie, but only for a few minutes. She doesn't get off of work until 2:00."

"Yay. Can I come over with you now?"

"No. It's too early and I'd have to bring you back later. Take dad's car."

"Ok, Sammy, little brother.", she said. Sheesh.

"IT'S SAM! And I'm your big brother.", I yelled. She walked up real close, tits in my face, and looked down.

"Doesn't look like it to me. Sammy."

She sure knows how to get under my skin. That's for sure.

"Just get away from me.", I said. I knew this wasn't going to end until I left. I tried to get away but she kept blocking me.

"Hey, Sammy. Look at my boobies. I bet you wish Julie had big boobies like mine.", she said as she was cupping her breasts in front of my face. She would find out soon enough about big boobies. The thought almost made me smile.

"And I bet yours look like real old boobies too -- all saggy and wrinkled.", I said. I couldn't let her get one up on me.

"You're just jealous."

"No, Erin. I'm not jealous of your boobies. I don't want boobies."

"I bet you want Julie to have big boobies. What'sa matter, baby? I bet she won't let you play with them. Because, there's nothing to play with. Ah, ha, ha.", she laughed.

"Julie's breasts are perfect. And our sex life is none of your business."

"Oooh. Little Sammy has a sex life. Or is little Sammy just wishing he had a sex life?"

"You're incorrigible. Maybe you should get a sex life."

"Ha. I could get any guy I want with this body."

"Alright, where's your boyfriend now?"

"I have lots of them.", she said with her chin up.

"So, you're a slut? Is that why you're lonely today?" Got her. That seemed to shut her up. I usually win these little arguments, but I never feel good about it afterwards.

She was frowning.

"Alright.", I said. "Be at the house at 5:00. I'll cook and you can talk with Julie."

I knew I shouldn't have but I guess I'm a sucker when it comes to girls -- even my evil sister. In the back of my mind I heard the words: you're gonna regret it.

"I don't know where your house is."

"Yes, you do."

"Can't I come back with you?"

"NO!" And then I left.


----- Later that day

Julie arrived home a little before 2:30.

"How'd everything go this morning?", was the first thing she said to me.

"Ok. By the way, we're having a guest for dinner tonight."

"So, Erin's coming?", she asked. She figured it out right away.

"Yes."

"You made up?", she said, smiling.

"Ha! Hardly. I'm just appeasing her."

"Let's be nice to her tonight, ok?"

"I don't know about that."

"Well, try.", Julie said.

"Okee dokee."

I decided to grill chicken for dinner. I had stopped at the grocery store and bought some squash and zucchini. That along with onions and peppers on the grill, and some rice should be good. I was going to enjoy dinner despite Erin.

Erin arrived right on time. We talked a little, then it happened: Julie walked into the room.

"Julie? Oh my Gawd! Julie, it's you. You've grown."

No shit, Sherlock!

"Sammy, go stand next to Julie."

"Erin. No."

"Oh, go ahead Sam.", Julie said. "Let's get this over with."

So I stood next to Julie. Close.

"Oh my Gawd! This is just too good. Look at you two. I mean. This is great. I can't get over how much you tower over Sammy. You make him look like a little baby. When did this happen?"

"Just recently.", Julie said.

"I can't believe you go out with shorty here.", Erin said, snickering.

"You shouldn't call him that Erin."

"I can call my little brother anything I want."

"He's not your little brother."

"Sure he is. Look how tiny he is next to me.", she said as she came closer to us.

I was trying to compare the girls without arousing suspicion. Erin was wearing heels but not real tall ones. She was still a couple inches shorter than Julie. I'd say the top of Erin's head was about eye level to Julie.

"He's your older brother and I'd appreciate it if you would at least acknowledge that by not referring to him as 'little'.", Julie told Erin.

"Geez. Don't get yourself in a huff. I was only kidding. See, Sammy doesn't mind."

I was keeping quiet.

"Sammy, I mean Sam, does not want to argue with you.", Julie replied.

"Aw. Don't you think Sammy is cute? I bet you could pick him up and rock him in your arms like a little baby, Julie."

Now things were starting to strike a little too close to home. I could see Julie becoming flustered.

"Come here Sammy. Let me pick you up if Julie won't."

"Get away Erin.", I finally said. "Look, I let you come over to MY house. I would appreciate it if you would behave and be nice."

"Ok. Geez. I'm only having a little fun."

"Let's go out back. The food is ready to go. I just have to warm up the grill.", I said.

"But I haven't seen the house yet.", Erin whined.

"Ok. Julie, would you mind doing the honors?"

"I'd love to honey.", Julie said. I was glad to be away from Erin.

Just when things get good in life, it seems life throws in a monkey wrench to gunk up the works. Erin was the monkey wrench in my life. Soon we were all outside and the food was cooking.

"Hey, you got anything to drink?"

No! No! Please no.

"We have wine.", Julie replied.

Too late.

"Oh, I'd love some.", Erin said.

Julie ran in and came out carrying three glasses in one hand and a fresh bottle of wine in the other. They were just regular glasses, not wine glasses. I hardly drink so I never thought to buy any wine glasses, even for company.

The bottle was opened, wine was poured, Julie and I sipped. Erin drank. I was resigned to the fact that I would be calling a cab for Erin that night. This would not end well.

We ate and drank. Rather, the girls drank. A second bottle was emptied. Erin was tipsy, to say the least. Julie was holding herself pretty well, but I could sense slurring in her voice as well as the night wore on.

We talked about all kinds of things. Nothing of real importance though, once the novelty of Julie's newfound height wore off. The girls seemed to be enjoying themselves. I was being ignored pretty much.

Once in a while they would talk of me and laugh. That's usually par for the course where I'm concerned. I was used to it. I chalked up Julie's lack of concern with me that night to the booze. It wasn't so bad I decided.

"Hey Julie, I shee you're schportin' a really big rack now.", Erin said. "You wanna compare?".

That caught my attention!

"Erin, I think you've had enough to drink.", I piped in.

"Noonsensh. I'm only a little tipsy, that's all."

"But you're not even legal yet."

"Yu <hiccup>, huh. I'm 21."

I forgot her birthday is in March. Damn. Try another tact.

"But Julie isn't.", I reminded her.

"She doesn't <belch> have to be. She looks like it. More than <hiccup> you. Damn, but you look good girl."

I didn't like where Erin was taking this.

"It's your housh you know. You can corrupt any ... minor ... <hiccup> you want under this roof. Hey are you two gonna git hitched? Cauzh if you do, my little Sammy is going to need a schtep schtool.", she laughed. She laughed so hard she fell out of her chair. Julie looked amused.

I picked Erin up. "Come on. Let's get you to bed." I decided not to call a cab. It would be too embarrassing for me.

"No. It's not bed time. We're going out."

"We're not going out, Erin."

"Yesh we are. We're <hiccup> gonna go dancing.", Erin said, sure of herself.

"NO!", both Julie and I shouted, in unison. Julie looked horrified all of a sudden.

"Ok, we'll dansh rrright here tonight.", Erin slurred out. She tried to get up and whirl around. She only succeeded in falling down once again.

"See? You're in no shape to go dancing.", I said.

"Ssshure I am."

She got up again and was doing something that sort of resembled dancing, and then she started taking her clothes off.

"Erin! Stop it!" She was down to bra and panties before I could finish that statement. Julie was laughing hysterically by now.

"Come on Zhoolee. Show me your boobies. Let's see whozh is bigger. I gotta warn you, I got some  <hiccup> whoppers.", Erin yelled. I was hoping Julie wasn't too offended by this.

I needn't have worried; Julie started undressing too. She wasn't my sweet little cutie from a month ago. Tonight this was a wild filly.

Despite my protests I could not stop them. Soon they were both naked. Erin was naked right in front of me. Ew! I went inside to turn the lights out lest some trespasser be wandering by and get an eyeful.

The girls followed me inside. And there was Erin, in all her glory siding right up to me. Julie came in close on the other side. Both were looking down at me giggling.

Oh God, someone shoot me. Right now. Please.

No such luck.

"Hey little brother,", Erin began. Julie snickered.

"Who'zh rack is bigger?"

Erin shoved her tits in my face. Sort of; in my neck actually. I'm surprised she hadn't fallen over. Julie shoved her tits in my face too. Literally though. They both shook them. BlBblblblbb.

"Motor boat time!", Erin yelled. Julie laughed hard. I was riveted right there where I was standing. I couldn't move no matter how much I wanted to. This was so wrong.

"Look at Sammy. Look at Sammy. He can suck Julie's boobies.", Erin sang. This seemed to spur Julie on even more; but she stopped suddenly.

"Hey Erin. Guess what? I have high heels. Your little Sammy loves high heels."

Oh shit. Please. Someone hurry up and pull that trigger.

"Oh. Go get 'em. Go get 'em.", Erin said.

"No. Stop this both of you. Put your clothes back on.", I said, finally finding my voice.

"Aw. Is little Sammy <hiccup> embarrassed? Come on Zhoolee, let's shtrip him."

Julie grabbed me by one of my arms and Erin brought my pants down in one swoop. They seemed looser than normal somehow.

I tried to get away from Julie but to no avail. I reached up with my other arm but Julie grabbed that wrist too and brought the two of them together in one hand. I couldn't escape.

By now, Erin had my underwear to my knees and wasn't stopping. Soon it would join my pants around my ankles. "I need to get these off, Zhoolee.", Erin said.

With that Julie lifted me straight up with her one arm and Erin finished what she had started. Depantsed by my sister!

Then, with her free hand, Julie grabbed the bottom of my shirt and lifted. When it was bunched around my wrists she put me down and pulled the shirt the rest of the way off. I couldn't get over how Julie manhandled me. My mind was whirling; Mr. Happy was now in control.

All three of us were now nude. I was barefoot. Erin still had her shoes on.

"Zhoolee. Go get yer heels girl."

Julie ran, or rather stumbled, as best she could back to the bedroom -- being in the inebriated state she was in -- and came back out in heels. Right then you should have seen her: this was priceless.

I told you she wasn't used to walking in high heels. I wish I could convey to you in words what I now saw: what we were witnessing at this moment was high comedy. Despite my horror, I started laughing hysterically. Erin was too. When Julie tripped, Erin and I both followed her to the ground and we were all rolling on the floor laughing uncontrollably.

I looked at Julie there next to me. Then I looked over at Erin on the other side. As wrong as this was, I gotta admit, Erin was looking hot. I was in the presence of two, beautiful, naked women. It would have been a dream come true, except it was so wrong with Erin being one of the two.

We eventually came down from our laughter. I reached over and grabbed Julie's hand and helped her up. We hugged, I kissed her stomach. Erin came over and hugged us too. I made no move to stop her.

Group hug, anyone?

Erin craned her head up and Julie leaned hers down and they gave each other a kiss on the lips. Then Erin looked down and gave me a kiss -- a big, wet sloppy kiss from my sister. Ew! Julie lifted me straight up and we kissed too.

Erin had given up on dancing. Mr. Happy was just starting. Oh yes: this was so, very, very, wrong.

I turned the lights out. The three of us retired to the bedroom.

Chapter End Notes:

Bet you weren't expecting that.