- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Julie get's her degree. We meet Mom and Jill.

----- Graduation prep

Graduation day was finally upon us. This was the second Thursday after Julie's last exam. I told them at work that I was taking off that day. I really was proud of Julie.

She would be getting her Associate's degree in something business related -- Business Administration I think. I wasn't really sure, but then I'm a computer science snob and don't pay much attention to anything else.

Julie was smart, and a hard worker. She was kind, considerate and ready for her first real, full time job. She deserved this. And she was beautiful. Did I mention she has great looking legs? And I loved her.

Julie had new clothes too. She mentioned she needed some. I wasn't sure if she was outgrowing the new clothes she had just bought a couple weeks ago, or if she just needed something more appropriate for graduation. So I gave her another $200.

She wanted me to come with her. We went shopping Saturday morning at a shopping mall that was a several minutes drive away. Ugh. But, you know, the sacrifices you make for love.

We bought cute little socks, the kind that only come up to the ankle, and panties at one of the department (anchor) stores. I just sort of roamed around while she was in the panty department. She didn't want to get a bra here though.

She grabbed a pair of suit pants. They were size 12, misses. She had to get something marked long, and even here she tried on several until she found some that were long enough. I was wondering how long these would last before she outgrew them. They would be good for her new job.

She decided to go to work for Greg's Gravel. A whole new pantsuit would have been nice, but it was over $100 and we decided to wait. I was worried if we bought it today it wouldn't fit by next month, when she was going to start her new job. We also picked up a couple pairs of shorts.

Then we bought some running shoes. She said the new ones she had didn't fit properly. Yeah, I wonder why. Could it be she had out grown them in two weeks? She would still wear the other pair most of the time, she said, reserving these for running.

So, we went to a sports shop for this. We bought a brand pair of running shoes. They were more expensive than your average big mart brand, but not too bad. And hey, you need good shoes to protect your body when running. Plus Julie had been having problems with her legs lately. Good choice, I say.

Then it was time for bra shopping. There was a shop in the mall she wanted to go to because they would actually fit her for the proper size.

"Please, don't make me go in there.", I pleaded with Julie.

"Alright. They probably won't let you in anyway.", she said, laughing.

Phew. Dodged a bullet, I did. I went wandering around the mall for a while. It took them over two hours for a simple bra.

She ended up buying two, totaling almost $100, but vowed to go back once she was working full time. That broke our $200 budget, but that didn't matter. I wanted the best for her. And these had better be good bras!

We had lunch at the mall eatery. I had Schezuan Beef. Julie had spaghetti -- two full servings of spaghetti with meat sauce and garlic bread. Then an ice cream cone and a pretzel for dessert. That girl can eat.


----- Graduation day

Julie had the cap and gown ready to go. She wore the dress that she bought a couple of weeks ago. It didn't fit. It didn't fit good anyway. Or I should say, it was not modest. She was busting out all over. It barely reached the bottom of her butt now. But it did look sexy.

I just knew she had another growth spurt. Actually, it's more proper to say her growth spurt hadn't stopped yet. I was still wondering how tall she had grown by now; time for another measurement. Even her high heels were looking a bit tight. When she sat down in the car the dress rode up so high I could see her panties. I know, you don't have to say it: I'm a pervert.

We drove to the community college early so we could get a good parking spot near the basketball courts -- the only place big enough for everyone to gather. We were going to meet her Mom and sister there. Julie went to where all the graduates were gathering and I was left to greet her family when they showed up.

"Have you seen them yet?", I asked.

"No. I'll see them after graduation. You all can sit together, if you want."

I wasn't sure if I really wanted to, but I did want to see the look on Jillian's face when she saw how tall her sister had grown. This was going to be good.

"Ms. Thompson. Ms. Thompson! Over here.", I called. I was lucky to have picked them out of the crowd. Would they remember me? I knew Julie's sister would.

"Hi, Sam!", Julie's Mom said as she gave me a big hug. It actually felt good, the knot in my stomach unraveling, when we hugged. I was little nervous about meeting them.

"Hey, shrimp."

"Jill, that's not nice.", Julie's mother said.

"Whatever.", Jill replied, rolling her eyes.

"I'm so glad you and Julie got back together. I always knew you two were right for each other. Oh, you should have heard her talk about you when you came back to town. And when I heard you were letting her stay with you I knew she'd be better off than that other guy. What's his name? Steve?"

"Shawn, I think."

"Right.", she spat. "Anyway, I hope you two are getting along.", she said, winking.

Well, I obviously have the blessing of Mom.

"So, you have a house now, huh?", Jill piped up.

"Yes, I do."

"You must have really lucked out.", Jill said. I think she was trying to minimize that accomplishment.

"Yep.", I said. I was not going to play her game. I knew that it was better than anything her and her Mom ever lived in. I felt bad about that for Mom. But not for Jill.

"Actually,", I said, "I lucked out on getting back together with Julie." I was rubbing it in Jill's face because I knew she couldn't keep a relationship going more than a month. I assumed she still hadn't.

"Whatever, you say, shrimp. You two were surely meant for each other."

"Yes, we most certainly are meant for each other.", I beamed. I hoped it would irritate Jill. From the look on her face, I think I succeeded.

We took our seats and the ceremony began. Finally, after all the speeches, they got around to calling out names. I stood and clapped when Julie's name was called. I wanted to whistle but they cautioned against that before the ceremony began. Mom stood too. Jill stayed seated; she looked bored. Good for her.

When they were handed their diploma, it was just the vinyl cover. This way they wouldn't mix up names. The graduates had to go to the other side of the building and queue up behind the appropriate table by last name to get the actual piece of paper.

It was the same way when I graduated, only I had to go to the computer science department. My graduation was much bigger, of course, and they had to split it up. I was with the engineering and science majors. They held the life sciences, business, art, and so on, ceremonies separately, at different venues and times around campus.

So we moved with the crowd and waited. Finally Julie came walking out with her diploma wearing her cap and gown. Jill hadn't noticed. Julie walked right up and I gave her a hug, my head nestling into her bust.

"Awww, I'm telling Julie you're cheatin' on her.", Jill said with a grin.

Then, Julie looked down and said, "Hey Jillian. Who's my guy cheatin' with?"

Jill's eyes got real big and her mouth opened when she realized it was Julie. Julie had her heels on and had quite a few inches on Jill. We all laughed. Except Jill.

"Oh, honey. You're so ... beautiful.", her Mom said.

"Oh be real. She's a fucking monster.", Julie got in before anyone could stop her.

"Jill!, her Mom scolded her, "Stop being mean. That's your sister; and her friend. Be nice to them. You don't want them to mess up your graduation next week, do you?".

"You mean be nice to the freaks? I don't want to see them at my graduation."

"That's enough. I won't let you use the car if you keep this up."

"Yeah, right. Ok, I'll be nice.", Jill spat out.

Despite the bad vibes coming from Jill, I was still happy. Happy and proud for Julie. I was not going to let Jill spoil this day and neither was Julie.

We got into our cars with the understanding we'd meet at the fancy burger grill for lunch. When Julie got in she took off her robe and the hem of her dress rode up. I was really liking her too small dress right then. Everything she had on seemed too small for her. I know: pervert.

"You keeping the heels on, right?"

"Of course. I want to see Jill's face when I walk right up to her."

Bravo, Julie.

When we got to the grill, Julie did run right up to her Mom and sister in the parking lot. With Julie's heels on Jill only came up to Julie's chin, maybe lower. I think Jill was wearing heels too. But Julie was still taller. Jill backed away. I laughed. We didn't have to wait too long to be seated.

Julie's Mom and I talked and talked. We talked mostly of the relationship and where it was going. She was really interested. I didn't hold back. I told her just how I felt about her daughter.

She asked about my job and school. She kept saying how impressed she was and how grateful she was that Julie found such a great and upstanding guy. I was loving this. I hoped Julie didn't think I was monopolizing the conversation with her Mom. I'm not sure I cared at this point: it was a pleasant change for me.

Jill would get her jibes in once in a while but they weren't as bad as I figured. I think she was, for the first time in her life, intimidated by her older sister. Jill could not look Julie in the eyes.

The one thing that was not mentioned was the white elephant in the room. You know, the subject of Julie's growth.

Finally, it was time to go. I payed. We all walked over to her Mom's car. We said our goodbyes.

"Julie, you've grown into such a beautiful woman. I'm so proud of my baby.", Mom said, and she was looking extremely proud too.

I could see how happy this made Julie -- there were tears in her eyes. Her Mom was truly accepting and happy for her. They hugged and more tears came to Mom and Julie.

"Oh, I almost forgot, this is for you, Julie.", Mom said, wiping the tears away, before getting into the car. Julie's Mom gave her a card and a present. It was a manicure set. It wasn't much but I could tell Julie was really grateful.

Before leaving Mom turned to me and said, "You two don't be strangers. Come and see us sometime."

"And you'll have to do the same.", I said. "Come on out to the house. I'll cook on the grill outside. We'll have fun. Julie can give you directions, ok?"

"That would be wonderful. Please, Julie -- and you too Sam -- stay in touch, ok?"

We assured her we would. I really liked Julie's Mom. I could tell she liked me, and everyone could tell she was very proud of Julie. I think I could like her even more than my own Mother. My family never made it out to my graduation. Ok, I guess it was pretty far. Still, they could've afforded it.

When we got into the car I said, "Oh my God! You really shut Jill up just from your presence." We both laughed out loud. "I'm so glad I was there.". It was a good day so far.


----- That night

We went home with most of the afternoon and the evening to waste. I gave Julie a necklace I had bought for her graduation. I thought it went good with the dress right above her newly showing cleavage. She had never had cleavage before and seeing it made me laugh. She was certainly changing.

"What's on this pendant, Sam?"

"Do you like it?"

"Oh, yes."

"What do you think it is?"

"It's a lady. She's very pretty."

"It's Skadi. She's a Norse goddess: a beautiful giantess, just like you. She lives in the mountains, amidst the snow. She loves to ski, and she is an expert bow hunter."

"You mean the bow and arrow?"

"Yep."

"Wow. I'm no goddess, nor a giantess, Sam."

"You're my goddess, Julie.", I said. "And I think you're turning into a giantess. Let's measure you."

It had been over a week since last time. I, of course, insisted she be naked and once again and we repeated the ritual. The results: yes she had grown. This time she was 5'11". That would be 6'3" in heels which is why she looked so much bigger than her sister.

She really would be six feet tall soon. That qualifies as a giantess, right? Now she was over a foot taller than me -- my giantess for sure.

"Ok, now you do me.", I said.

"We don't have to measure you. I'm sure nothing has changed."

"Come on, Julie. I know you were right the last time you measured me. I saw the mark on the wall and measured it too. I want the truth this time. Ok?"

"Ok."

She measured. "It's ...", she couldn't finish.

"Here let me see where you marked it.", I said as I took the tape measure from her hand. I had a bad feeling in my stomach but I had to know. I stretched the tape measure. 4'8-1/2". Now I'm shorter than Julie was in high school.

"Why didn't you correct me last time, Julie?"

"I couldn't. I couldn't give you bad news like that. It's only a little bit. Don't worry. I still love you.", she was quick to say.

That did more than anything to make me feel better. Probably the worst part of all this is the nagging feeling in the back of my mind that I'll someday lose Julie.

"Julie?"

"What."

"How about you put your heels back on?", I said, somewhat too eagerly, probably.

That cheered her up. She got a real big, sly smile on her face and went running back to get her heels. I got left dragging the chair back to the dining room.

When Julie got back she said, "Come here, my little man."

I did so and gave her a hug. I looked up. This time I had to look up past her breasts to see her face, now being 6'3" tall. More than a foot over the top of my head. In fact, I'm not sure, but I believe the top of my head was below her breasts. I got up on my toes to try to kiss the bottom of her boobs. Wasn't gonna happen.

"Here let me help.", she said as she bent down. I kissed her nipples lightly. Then she broke into a giggling fit.

"My little man likes me big, doesn't he? Don't lie."

"Um, I like you anyways.", I said trying not to let on. But she was right and she could see right through me.

"Don't play with me, little man."

"Alright. Yes, I do like you big."

She laughed and squealed. Then she picked me up and kissed me. We walked and jumped around the house like this. She was loving it. To tell the truth, so was I.

"I am the goddess Skadi. Worship my feet, little man before I shoot you with my arrow."

I started kissing her toes. She laughed.

"How am I supposed to worship your feet if you don't hold still?", I had to say.

"Ok. I'll hold still. ". More movement.

We were really starting to enjoy our time when the phone rang.

"Oh, joy. It's my Mom. I better get this. I hope it's nothing bad.", I said, before answering.

"Hi, Mom."

"Hello, sweetheart.", she began. "Your Dad and I are going out of town for the next week. We were wondering if you could look in on your sister for us while we're away."

Talk about ruining a moment. Hell, talk about ruining the day. I knew what this meant.

"Can't you guys take her with you? You take her everywhere you go.", I said.

"I know, sweetheart. But we're going on vacation and it wouldn't do to bring her along."

What she really meant was they didn't want to put up with her this time.

"But she's 20. Surely she can take care of her own self now.", I said.

"Sure she can. And she'll be staying at our place. We just want you to look in on her once in a while, ok?"

"Yeah? And how often would that be?"

"Just once a day."

Even that was too much. They didn't trust her either, I knew. And I knew what would happen. I'd have to buy her things, and take her out, or she would complain to Mom and Dad and then I'd never hear the end of it. Ungrateful little brat. Ok, not so little from my perspective. This is so unfair.

Julie could see I was bummed.

"What's the matter?", she said.

"Mom and Dad are going on vacation. They want me to look in on Erin. Yuck."

"You don't sound happy about that."

"I'm not."

"When do they leave?"

"Tomorrow evening. Nothing like advance notice, eh?"

"You think it'll be bad?"

"It's never good with Erin."

"So, you're going to see her tomorrow?"

"No. I'm going to wait until Saturday."

"Do you want me to come with you?"

"I don't know. We'll see."

"I'm here to help my little man." There she goes with the 'little man' again.

"I know. It'll just be stopping by once a day for week. Or a little more since Mom and Mad will be traveling. I mean, what's the worst that could happen?"

Famous last words.