- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's a dark time for Julie and Sam.

----- That Sunday with Jill

By now, every sexual episode with Julie was becoming an adventure. Out of necessity we would find new ways to do the dirty deed. Julie's changing perspective on the world was now touching our love life.

Mr. Happy was not getting any bigger; just the opposite from Julie's viewpoint. So I had to use my imagination to be able to satisfy her.

Fisting is one such technique we discovered. The first time we did it I got to see Julie's "O" face. I usually don't see those wicked cool contortions since when I fuck her now I can only see her chin, or when I'm going down on her my head's buried between her legs. But I highly recommend that every guy experience the "O" face at least once, if not many times in his lifetime.

That first time she was on her back, unlike now. This time she was up on her knees with her head down on the pillow. My arm was elbow deep into her and I was wiggling my fingers tickling her cervix. I love it; it drives her crazy.

I know, TMI. But there's a reason I speak of this: we awoke early Sunday and were in this exact position when I heard a noise. I looked over to the door and saw Jill standing there; eye's riveted on us, mouth open and her hand down her panties.

"Oh shit!", I screamed, involuntarily.

Jill's eyes shot wide open at this. There was a horrified look on her face for a second and then she ran back to her room.

Julie looked over and saw it too. "What the fuck!", she yelled. She got up and ran over to the bedroom where Jill was staying and nearly broke the door down. I ran after her. I thought it would be better to let Jill be, but Julie had jumped up too fast for me to realize what was going on.

"You little shit!", Julie said as she grabbed Jill by her left upper arm. She then picked her straight up in the air.

"Aaaaaa!", Jill screamed.

Jill was fighting but Julie was much bigger and obviously much stronger. Jill looked like a rag doll in Julie's grasp. Even I felt the pain.

Julie carried Jill into the living room; Jill still hanging by her one arm, her feet about a foot off the floor. She had a terrified look on her face. It happened so fast I couldn't do anything about it.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry.", Jill kept saying.

"Damn right you are.", Julie said right before sitting down on a chair and drawing Jill across her knees.

"She wouldn't.", I was thinking. But she did.

"I'll teach you to spy on us.", Julie yelled as she pulled Jill's panties down below her butt and gave her a spanking with her right hand while holding Jill's wrists with the other. The first slap left a giant red handprint across Jill's ass. When it was finished what was left was two rosy red, welt filled, butt cheeks.

"Ow. Ow. Ow. Stop.", Jill was crying.

When the act was complete, Julie pushed her off her knees and sent Jill to her room. Jill went scampering off, pulling up her panties along the way and crying.

I could not believe I witnessed what I just did. "Julie?", I yelled.

"Oh, stop taking her side.", Julie yelled back. "I'm tired of you all's shit. You want her? Go get her."

I didn't want her in the way Julie was talking, but I had to go check on Jill.

I ran to her room and knocked on the door. "Jill? Jill? Are you ok? It's Sam."

Julie came stomping past on her way to our bedroom and slammed the door. Then she came immediately back out and over to me.

"Little babies' wanna console each other? Wanna kissy, kissy? Go ahead! Do it!", she was still yelling. Then she pushed into the door with both hands breaking the latch. The door flew open and I saw Jill, a terrified look on her face, standing there with her hands crossed over her crotch, shoulders in a bunch, still in her bra and panties.

I had just realized Julie and I never got dressed.

"You're the first aid boy. Go get the cream.", Julie looked down on me and said. I just stood there dumbfounded.

"Well, GO!", she screamed and then picked me up and threw me down the hall. It's a good thing I learned some Judo in college and was no stranger to falls. I took the fall rolling and landed safely. Then I ran off to the medicine drawer in the kitchen to get some first aid cream.

I met both of them coming back into the living room, Julie dragging Jill by the arm again. There's going to be a bruise there tomorrow. Julie sat down and moved Jill in front of her. Jill was still crying.

"Pull those panties down!"

Jill complied, a scared look on her face. I came over and knelt down behind her. I started applying the first aid cream as gently as I could to her rosy butt cheeks. The antibiotic wasn't needed but I knew the cream would feel good.

Julie stood straight up just inches away looking almost straight down at Jill, really accentuating their height difference.

"Who's the pip-squeak now?", she yelled. Then continued, "You rubbing that butt; boy? Cream her real good. You hear me, BUTT boy?", she commanded.

I'd never heard her talk like that. I looked Julie right in the eyes with a stern look on my face. Then I shook my head in revulsion and turned my attention back to Jill.

Julie's expression changed immediately when she saw the disgust in my face. A look of panic came over her and she ran off, presumedly to our bedroom.

I finished applying the cream to Jill's ass. I picked up her underwear and gave it to her. She was still crying. I wanted to give her a hug and hold her for as long as it took, but not like this.

She just stood there crying, catatonic, holding her panties. I took her by the hand and brought her back to the bedroom. The door wouldn't stay closed anymore, but I didn't think it was going to matter at this particular moment.

"Jill. You ok now?"

She looked down at me. "Sam. I'm sorry.", she said with tears in her eyes.

"No Jill. I'm sorry."

We sat next to each other on the bed. I held her despite the fact that I was naked and she bottomless. She didn't have the strength to get dressed I had supposed. She needed some TLC; I tried my best.

After a while I looked around and got her some pants. With great effort I put them on for her; she wasn't cooperating much. Then I held her hand. I got up and said, "Come with me. I'll get you some breakfast."

I realized only after reaching the kitchen that I was still naked.

"Shit. Lemme go get some clothes on. I'll be right back."

"No!", she screamed.

"Why?"

"Julie's in there.", she said, trembling.

I wasn't afraid of Julie, though better sense would have told me that was a mistake; but I didn't want to upset Jill any more than she already was. So, I stayed in my birthday suit.

I got her a bowl of cereal, put some coffee on and sat next to Jill at the table. I put my hand over hers.

"I don't know what's gotten into her.", I said to Jill.

"It's me. I know it is."

"No, Jill. It's not you. Julie's been going through tremendous changes. It must be real hard for her. I can tell she hasn't been handling things well lately. I'm sure she didn't mean it. It's just a phase."

"No, it isn't. I was mean to her all these years, and now I deserve it back."

"No, sweetheart. Nobody deserves it back. Julie's just not herself."

"She'll never be herself again.", Julie said with more tears in her eyes.

This was true. But I was going to do everything I could not to let Julie change in this way.

The rest of the day Jill and Julie avoided each other. I eventually wound up finding my way to the bedroom and getting dressed. Julie was still in bed, crying into the pillow. I wanted to scold her, but emotions were running too high.

And it was still several hours before Mom would show up to pick up Jill.

Lunch was uneventful. Neither girls would even look at each other. I made Jill help me clean up. Julie was too much like the walking dead to be of any use. Besides, our time would come to talk. Right now, I wanted to spend the little time we had together with Jill.

I practically had to drag Jill outside. I'm glad I did though. I put on music and said, "Let's dance."

"You don't dance."

"But you do. I saw you. You're good. Come on, let's boogie."

"Then I proceeded to make a fool of myself."

She laughed. FINALLY a smile on someones face today.

"Sam?"

"Yes?"

"Will you still be my adopted brother? I think I lost a sister."

I felt both good and bad right then.

"Of course, and don't worry, Jill. Things will be ok."

"She scares me."

I was hoping she was wrong. We spent the rest of the day together. I tried my best to amuse her. For the most part, I think I succeeded.

When Mom came to pick up Jill she was in a reasonably good mood. I walked out with her to the car.

"Where's Julie?", her Mom said.

"Oh, she's not feeling like herself today.", I said, which was true.

"Yeah, she's laying down.", Jill said, which was also true.

Jill gave me a big hug. We held each other for a while. I was hoping her Mom wouldn't think anything of it. Jill waved good bye right before they pulled away. I waved back.

I watched them go until I couldn't see the car. Then I came back inside.

"Julie!", I yelled. "Come down here."

I scolded her. "What's gotten into you? This is not the first time you've been like this but it is by far, the worst."

"I don't know Sam. I was angry. Same as the other times. I don't know what's happening. I'm losing control."

"Then you've got to get a hold of yourself. If you don't then something really bad will happen."

"Something bad did happen. I'm so sorry. Sam, can you ever forgive me?"

"Julie, of course I forgive you. But, ..."

"But what?"

"I'm not so sure about Jill."

"I know. I blew it. I really wanted to get back in good with her. I thought we were, then..."

"Well, keep trying, ok?"

"I don't know Sam. I just don't know."

There wasn't much else to say on the matter.


----- Wednesday intruder

The weather had been shitty all that week so far, just like our moods. Julie and I hadn't had sex since Sunday morning. But at least we held each other at night.

I was worried. The bigger she got, the more Julie's disposition became unpredictable. I was afraid someone could get hurt.

It just so happened that my fears were never more evident than that Wednesday evening. We were both home by 6:30, Julie arriving just about 45 minutes before. We were both also feeling a little more upbeat: tomorrow Julie had her doctor's appointment, and Friday mine.

I was in the living room reading, the weather being too bad to go out on the deck. I heard a loud knock on the door. Almost a banging.

I opened it a little to peek out and the ugly guy who was standing there caught me by surprise as he pushed the door all the way open. Then with one arm he shoved me over to the side onto my butt.

"Get outta the way, dickwad.", he said, trudging into the house with mud on his boots.

I told you I learned a bit of Judo, didn't I? I was good at it, probably because of wrestling and the fact that I was fast; it came in very handy on this occasion, and without me even thinking about it.

I used a technique called okuri ashi harai -- a double foot sweep. Only the one I did was from behind with no hands, yet timed perfectly.

Both of the intruders feet left the floor and he landed on his left shoulder, no doubt causing a bruise, maybe a dislocation. However, I was not going to waste the moment. Also without thinking, I grabbed his arms from behind as he started getting up and pinned them to his back, locking mine over his to prevent him from moving. I had him!

Julie must have heard the commotion, for she came walking in just then. Her eyes lit up. I was familiar with this expression as I saw plenty of it in the preceding days.

"Shawn, you piece of shit!", she yelled. Then she ran up and kicked him in the chest. Hard.

I heard cracking. Shawn went down, he was unconscious. His breathing was loud and heavy. I immediately knew that he needed medical attention.

"Julie? What the fuck? I had him under control."

She stood there dumbfounded.

"Well, he deserved it."

"Julie, go call 911. Now."

She did as I asked. Soon the medics and police arrived. There wasn't much I could do for Shawn. They took him away on a stretcher.

"Is he going to be alright?", I asked one of the medics.

"Don't know. We're moving him down the road where the helicopter will pick him up."

"That serious?"

"Yeah."

"What's wrong?"

"Flail chest.", the medic answered.

"Is it bad?"

"It can be fatal."

I came back inside and talked to the cops for bit. Julie for a bit longer. When they were ready to leave I asked them if we were in trouble.

"Nah. You'll be fine. We'll be filing a report but I doubt the DA will do anything in this situation."

"The medic told me he could die.", I said.

"The guy forced his way in before you could do anything about it with intent to harm the young lady here. I'd call it justifiable homicide.", the cop told us.

I went to console Julie. The cops were just leaving when I heard one of them say, "Did you get a load of the Amazon. I wouldn't want to break into that place. That dude musta been high." They all laughed at that. Julie heard them too.

When they all left we talked.

"What was Shawn doing here?", I asked her.

"Shawn called last week. He said I owed him money. I didn't think anything of it. I didn't think he knew where I lived. And I figured I could take care of myself, even if he did show up."

"You didn't have to hurt him, Julie. Even as small as I am, you know I can take care of things like that. I was holding him good."

"It's just, I don't know. I was incensed; I saw red. I've been dreaming of doing something like this to him ever since before I left him. It was just like before. Like ... with Jill this weekend isn't it?"

"Julie."

"What?"

"Tomorrow, when you see the doctor, ... tell her about this. Ok?"

"Ok."

"And tell her about the other times."

"I will. Sam, am I a monster?"

"No, you're not a monster."

"Jill thinks I am. People are afraid of me."

"I'm not."

"I know you're not Sam. You're not afraid of anything. I was thinking the other day how I used to look up to Dad and be so afraid of him because he was so big. Then I thought of how I must look to you, and I probably look even bigger. But it doesn't faze you; you're brave and I love that in you."

I wished that were true. I just kept listening.

"When I started growing I thought this was the greatest thing in the world. Now I just want to go back to being little. I want you to be the big one again.", she said crying.

I've grown too -- grown to love Julie; I don't care what size she is. But I would gladly change places with her, not because I want to be big, as great as that would be, but even more because I want to stop Julie's pain.

It's been the most miserable week of my life so far and we still have the doctors to see. I didn't feel so brave any more.

Chapter End Notes:

What will the doctor appointments reveal?