- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Julia notices there is something strange with Alex's thinking logic and how deep and also gullible his feelings for her is. She treasures it until someone interupts.


 


 

"Well, I am glad you are not upset with me anymore...you know, I really felt bad seeing give me the cold shoulder." Julia relievedly said, fondly gazing at me as I bashfully avoided eye contact with her while she amusingly giggled at my shyness.

 

"Strangely, I actually was never upset with you. I was just upset with Ms. McCullan and thinking how should I get her back, so I wasn't really giving you the cold shoulder. I was just thinking really." I hesitantly say, seeing her gaze down at me in utter belief.

 

"You weren't ever upset with me?!!" Julia exclaimed, incredulously gazing down at me awaiting an answer.

 

"No, not at all. I just could not believe you put me on the floor and let her do that to me. I just thought your teasing went too far, but I knew you would not let anything bad happen to me. I was just peeved you did not hurry and pick me up for I can lie in your warm embrace." I matter of factly say, seeing her ruefully shake her head at me.

 

"You are such a silly idiot little brother, but I just have to make sure no one takes advantage of you..." Julia says to herself, as I confusingly gaze up at her.

 

"What are you talking about sis?" I confusingly ask,  seeing her eyes focus on me as she gives me a warm smile.

 

"Oh, nothing! So, my itty bitty brother, where do we go next?" Julia asked, rubbing my back with her forefinger.

 

"To the bank of course! We have to get you a bank account and a debit card you can use temporarily until the made to order one comes. We are getting rid of all your shoes  before you suffocate me with the smell, big foot!" I teasingly say, see my sister eyebrows raise at me as she purses her lips.

 

"My feet and shoes are not bad..." Julia innocently says, walking toward her car while tickling to admonish me.

 

"You are right big sis, they are much worse! Lol! Ouch! You didn't have to pinch me! I was just teasing you! You know you have big stinky feet...I'm sorry! I was just trying to make you more comfortable about yourself, since you said the people at the orphanage used to talk about it and it kind of made you feel depressed." I teasingly say, but later apologetically because my sister looks as if she is about to do something horrid to me again.

 

"That was a dumb way of making feel better, you silly little idiot brother." She snidely says, glaring at me as I shudder from her gaze.

 

"I do not know why you are upset sis. I think all of you is beautiful anyway and your perks just make you more unique in my eyes. As long as your my big sister, it doesn't really matter how you smell. My mom smelled way worst than you remember, but I still loved every part of her because she was family as well as my friend. Right now, you are all I got in this world and the only one able to keep me from falling into depression because you are my sky and earth. My sister to comfort, tease, and guide me, which I love, even though you go overboard with teasing me!" I affectionately say, seeing her glare turn into a heartwarming gaze as she kindly gazes down on me.

 

"Thanks, you silly little brother. I know you love me, silly idiot. I have just tormented by people so much even though I am beautiful, they still tormented me about my tall height, big feet, my father, and odor so... I sometimes get upset when it's mentioned. I know you love your stinky big sis. I just need to learn to love myself. (Sigh) I am glad we are family and that you are my little brother!" She emotionally said, opening her car door as she sat down inside of it, while leaving the door open to let out some heat.

 

"I am glad we are a family too! And sis, if you have a hard time loving yourself,  I will just love you enough and well over for the both of us." I matter of factly say, seeing my sister give me a mind dazzling smile as she brought up to her lips to softly kiss me, but gave me a longer kiss than she usually does while my face turned entirely red as I embraced her luscious soft pink lips. I hid my face in my hands when she finally took me away from her soft lips as I hear her happily giggle above me.

 

She set me down on the passenger seat, then teasingly gazed down at me before she bent over to pick up a dirty bra to place gently on top of me and could hardly contain her laughter at my reaction as I fruitlessly kept struggling to get it of me while crinkling my nose.

 

"Don't tell me that is too much for you, my little brother. I thought you said all of me is beautiful? Hmm...I think my beauty is too much for you." Julia teasingly said, sticking her tongue out as I grimace from her words as well as the musky scent of her bra while she giggled.

 

"Not funny sis! Could you please remove this from off of me?" I agitatedly said, seeing my sister amusingly gazing at my suffering as I struggle to get from under her pungent bra as well as having to breathe in the horrid musty womanly scent ingrained it.

 

"Remove what?" Julia innocently said, teasingly gazing down at my fruitless struggles as my face burned red from trying not to breathe through my nose and also from the over exertion of trying to free myself, which of course is not going well.

 

"Come on sis, this is a little too much! Please help!" I exasperatedly say, falling to ground in exhaustion. I hear her muffled giggles as she finally took pity on me to remove her dirty bra. I tiredly gaze up at her to see her happily grinning down at me while I am feel kind of glad she is happy, but I also feel another puzzling feeling that I am not able to distinguish what it is. 

 

That's strange... 

 

Julia noticed I seemed to be gazing up at her, but also not gazing up at her. In fact, it seemed as if I was daydreaming or thinking about something as I loosely gazed up at her.  She wondered what was so puzzling on my mind. She was getting ready to ask me, but noticed my mouth was moving. She curiously bent down to get a better look and blushed from my mutterings, then burst out in giggles.

 

Her giggles broke me out of the puzzling feeling I just felt and I embarrassedly just realized I said that she was beyond beautiful aloud. My face heated up as it burned red while I hurriedly averted my vision. Of course, Julia would not let me live it down.

 

"Thanks little brother! Lol! That has to be the record for the Guinness Book of World Records! I am the eighth wonder of the world, lol!" She teasingly said, placing her hands on each side of her face in mock surprise.

 

"You do not have to rub it in sis! Plus, it is not my fault you are so beautiful!" I irritably respond, folding my hands over my chest.

 

"Of course, I do! If it let you live it down, I would not be being the perfect big sister!" She happily exclaimed.

 

"Perfect big smelly sister." I mutter and see her raise her eyebrows at me.

 

"What did you just say?" She bitingly asked, glaring down at me.

 

I grew scared for a minute,  but not to scared to back down.

 

"Ah... nothing really sis. I was just saying that you could really be the eighth wonder of the world." I nonchalantly say, seeing she still had her eyebrows raised wondering what was I playing at.

 

"Is that so?" She mockingly asked, smiled down at me creepily.

 

"Yeah, for being the most beautiful and most smelliest at the same time! Picture it! Lol! Julia Alexandria Banikan, the most puzzling riddle for in the world l! you do not know if you should chase after her for her beauty or run from her smell! Lol!" I say, quite proud of myself might I add because her face was priceless.

 

"I am the eighth wonder, huh! That would make you the ninth wonder for having a sister complex!" She said, while feeling it was kind of corny.

 

I was about to roll my eyes, but I noticed my sister's window had turned the color white for some reason. I cringed as I saw the white plane behind the window was bulging in several areas, then fell backward when I saw Ms. McCullan, whose gaze happens to land on me and I swear she gave me a predatory smile as I felt like prey being put out in the open for her.

 

Julia noticed I was distracted by something at her window and turned to look at it just as Ms. McCullan knocked gently on her glass window. For some reason Julia's face lit happily up when she saw Ms. McCullan at her door. Julia opened the door to get out while leaving me all alone on the passenger seat. I tried to listen in on their conversation, but they were talking in hushed whispers. I only was able to manage to hear a few words such as review, survey, belongings, paperwork, manager, and surprisingly my name; which definitely freaked me out because their whisper got even more low and not discernible as they talked about me. Something told me to hide, but I did not move fast enough.

 

Julia slipped her head back into the car and creepily smiled as she saw me, the then giggled at my attempts of ducking and dodging as I ran away from her approaching hand while teasingly asked, "Where are you going my silly little brother?" She snickered when she finally caught me.

 

My vision was enshrouded in not anything but darkness as I lay captured inside my sister's clammy sweaty hand. A few seconds past by and I am rewarded by the sight of a white blouse that was hugging the figure of the slightly chubby lady that was wearing it. I glance up to see both Ms. McCullan and my sister mischievously staring at me with an evil glint in their eye that caused me to shiver with the goosebumps. I did not shiver for to long  because sister brought her hand up to her face.

 

"Hey, little brother you don't look so good! What's wrong?" Julia exclaimed with mock concern, enjoying the thrill she felt from teasing me.

 

"Not anything!" I bitingly say, hearing Ms. McCullan burst out in giggles behind me. 

 

"Well that's good! I thought you were feeling unwell, but just to make sure, I will let Ms. McCullan take care of you for a few minutes because I have to go take care of some stuff, okay?" She innocently said, avoiding my gaze as I hear even more giggles from the Ms. McCullan behind me.

 

"What? No!" I angrily exclaim, but completely ignored as I see the shadow of Ms. McCullan's large hand over me, then I am enveloped in darkness once again as I hear giggles above.

 

"Relax girl, the procedure and you receiving all of your belongings will probably only take an hour at most. You will not have to deal with Ms. Kandis for too long." Ms. McCullan says, while raising her hand with me in it up to her sweaty breast.

 

"I hope so. Anyway make sure to give my 'little' brother special treatment while I am gone."

 

"You can be sure of that!" Ms. McCullan mischievously exclaim, opening her sweaty pudgy hand to finally give me some light.

 

I shield eyes for the light was to sudden. I hear my sister say see ya later as I try to get my eyes to adjust while I am upset my clothes has sweat permeating them. I gaze up to see Ms. McCullan teasingly looking at me.  She irks me for whatever reason and I curl my lip up at her, which she of course notices as her big stormy gray eyes has an amused tint to them.

 

"Awe! Don't be like that! After all, we are going to spend quite some time together!" She teasingly exclaims as if she's hurt by me giving her the cold shoulder. 

 

I roll my eyes at the lady while trying to be nice to her because I knew she has been taking care of my sister over the years, however when you give someone an inch, they take a mile as I saw soon after.

 

"Well that's too bad... oops!" She sarcastically says, her voice trails off as she  drops me into the sweaty valley of her huge breast below and I scream as she looks at me with mock surprise.

 

"Uh oh! I dropped you into my big girls! Are you okay?" She asked in mock concern as she used her hands to squish her breast together while laughing.

 

I would have felt like I was going through a meat grinder if her breast was not so soft. I was getting doused fully in her sweat as my sense of smell was assaulted by her perspiration, womanly musk, and her perfume or fragrance she had on that was clearly dwindling due to the heat and humidity outside.  I was too desperate struggling not to sink any lower into her sweaty soft cleavage to pay attention to any of her teasings.  She finally stopped after a while, then gave me a wink, but she did not take me out as I hoped as she then took her gaze off of me to begin walking back to the orphanage with her sweaty plushy mountains hugging me.  I gazed up at her throughout my bumpy ride, which was quite comfortable even though it was wet, yet I noticed as we walked that she was not bad looking at all. In fact, she was no where near bad looking. I guess I was so angry at this banged up orphanage that I did not notice. She was quite pretty, but her being slightly overweight with dimples caused her to look cute instead. I hypothesized that she was probably in her late twenties.

 

"Ehm ehm!" Ms. McCullan cleared her throat.

 

I embarrassedly realized I had been gazing at her awhile as my face turned crimson red. I realized we had made it to her desk. I embarrassingly tried turning away from her, but I slipped further in the valley of her breast causing her to giggle. I would have rolled my eyes, but I closed my eyes to not have any of her salty sweat enter it for I was already being forced to taste it unbeknownst to her.

 

Thank goodness she finally fished me out to place me on the desk while she  sat all the way back in her chair to look more imposing as she clasped both her hands together to slam them down on the desk in front in me in a business like pose. I grew kind of nervous as she wore a smile, yet not a smile on her face.

 

"Well little Mr. Banikan, we have something to talk about." She said, taking one of her hands to remove a strand of hair from in front of her eyes, then slammed her hand back down on the desk to clasp her hands back together causing her bulging breast to bulge even further as her two arms squeezed them together unbeknownst to her.

 

I nervously gulp as my face blushed red not knowing what to say for I had no idea what she was up to nor did I want to know what was on her mind. I nervously backed away from her a little bit as her beautiful eyes followed me an I gave uneasy laugh.