- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alex is uncomfortably teased by his sister. Later on he finds out a surprising fact about her name and bitterly experiences a meeting with Ms. McCullan...

I cautiously back away as the teasing glint in her eye becomes brighter and her smile wider. I warily watch her hand raise as she slowly brings it towards me to tease me, then I turn around to fully sprint away from her.




"Nuh uh uh little bro! Where are you going, huh?!! Big sis needs you to massage a spot on her poor aching feet." She teasingly says, letting her hand hover over me to tease me at my silly attempt to get away fro her, then gently scoops me up in her hand while giggling happily at my fruitless struggles to get away from her.



I struggle as she teasingly brings me up at eye level to gloat to with her mischievous expression, while I heard something wetly pop off beneath me. I walk over to the end of her palm to see her use her dexterous stocking clad toes to remove the other shoe off of her feet while seeing a vapor arise from it after it squelches off.




I turn around to plead with her as she amusingly looks the other way not making eye contact with me as she slowly lowers me to the floor by her feet. She gently places me on the floor as she peers over her knees to see me struggle not to cough as I glare up at her.




"My poor little brother, what is wrong? Does your big sister feet smell too badly, hmm? Why don't you give your big sister a foot massage and she will forgive you for scaring and making her cry earlier, hmm?" She teasingly asks, innocently staring down at me as she wiggles her awaiting dirty white stocking clad toes.




"I did not really mean to scare you and make you cry sis! So please don't make me do this. Your feet smell to bad right now! I promise I will try to give you one tomorrow!" I frantically say, hearing her giggle as she reached down for me as she amusingly gazed at me.



"You are so silly! I know how bad my feet stink, so I would not really seriously ever make you massage them because I know it will torture you, however since you voluntarily offered yourself tomorrow to serve my big sweaty feet, I will gladly accept it! No take backs silly little brother! I am looking forward to it." She giggly says, gazing down at my shocked appearance from her playing me and brings me up to her lips to lightly kiss me with her soft pillowy light pink lips, then giggles at my bashful appearance as she brought me away from them.




I shyly gaze at her giggling, then stick my tongue out at her, which makes her burst out into laughter at me as she slips her shoes on to get out of the car. I shyly gaze at her sweaty appearance caused by heat in car, since the air conditioner did not work and sweaty outline of her figure visible through the black and white nun attire, which she tickled me in revenge for me ogling her.




Once she lets up, I walk to the edge of her hand to look about and cringe from the sight of an old building that seemed to be falling apart. It had paint peeling off of it and several broken glass windows as well as crumbling bricks. I look around the parking lot and see several newer model cars that I assume to belong to the staff here. I feel anger boiling inside me as I grit my teeth while squeezing my hand into a fist.




"I am sorry you had to go through this sis! I will make sure you do not ever have to suffer like this again, ever! It is all your little brother's fault for not meeting you sooner. Please forgive me!" I painfully say, seeing tears come to her eyes as she warmly smiles down at me.




"You silly little idiot brother, are you not here now? The past is the past and I am happy that I am your big sister! Plus, what did I tell about you making me cry? It seems I am going to have to punish you with my big sweaty feet tomorrow!" She teasingly, but happily says while affectionately gazing down at me with a teary eyed smile.




"I don't care about you punishing me with your feet. As long as you are happy and I can comfort you, then I am happy." I hesitantly matter of factly say, feeling wetness as teardrops start to fall on me while I gaze up to see my beautiful big sister's crying face.




She sits down on he car's hood as she cries while warmly and amusingly gazes down at me rubbing her thumb to comfort her, while she starts to wipe her face with her free hand.




"I have such a silly little idiot brother, but he is also the best little brother a big sister can ask for." She affectionately says, tickling and teasing me with her wet fingers while crying as I tearfully, but happily gaze up at her.




We then realized the day was growing darker and she quickly fixed her appearance while I tried to fix mine, however my hair was kind of messed up from all of her tickling. She gazed at my hair while raising her hand onto her chin as if she was thinking about something. I curiously gaze up at her as she seemed to come to a decision and sternly told me to be still as she raised her hand off of her chin to lick her fingers, then giggled at me squirming as she used her saliva to fix my hair. I grumpily sat on her palm listening to her giggling at my discomfort once she finished as we made our way over to the orphanage building, which seemed to be falling apart.




She opened the door to step inside as we were hit by a wave of stale air while she walked to the desk that was a little distance away from the door to gently place me on top of it. I was too busy gazing around to notice the fat lady in front of me smacking and popping gum while talking to my sister.




I gaze around at the chipped paint on the wall and faintly smelled lead while I took my gaze away to glance at one of the air vents, which had mold surrounding it as I shuddered from seeing it. Out of the corner of my eye, I see a blur of something dart into a hole in the wall behind a plant beside the wall that is almost covered entirely by a dingy curtain that is full of dust. I take my eyes off of those unsightly things to draw myself into the conversation between my sister and the fat lady that is happening above me, but a pamphlet catches my eye and stops me.




There is picture of the orphanage, I guess when it was first built on it while it stated A Healthy Environment Fostering Past Into The Future.



I cringe as I draw my attention away from the pamphlet to gaze up at the fat lady, whom while talking, is sending a barrage of spittle out of her mouth to land on various areas on the desk, which caused bile to rise in my throat. I calm myself as I listen to their conversation, which seemed not to be in the favor of my sister.





"Excuse me ma'am, I am Julius Alexander Banikan, the son of the late CEO of BOTCHED Mrs. Alexandria Banikan. I have come here today to obtain custody as well as a name change for the beautiful young woman behind me. I hope you will not make things difficult for me." I pleasantly say, since I needed something from her as I see the fat ladies eyebrows arch in surprise.




"Wow! I did not know you were THE Julius, whom everyone calls the prince of BOTCHED industries, but unfortunately I cannot fulfill your request. Plus, you should be glad, after all that succubus behind you is the child of Satan." She apologetically says, sending spittle everywhere as her face and body jiggled.



'I have to stay calm! I am handling business! I cannot be immature right now! I am going to stay calm!'




"I apologize ma'am for the confusion, you see that was not request but an order. You will bring the paperwork for me to sign for her custody as well as the name changing documents. If you do not, I will personally make a phone call to have a judge here for a warrant, a housing inspector to condemn this building, several policemen to arrest you and the several employees here with you, and the district attorney to make sure your case gets lost and forever thrown away so you all can forever rot in prison. If you are still not able to comply with my order, I will contact my good friends Lester Holt at NBC and Anderson Cooper at CNN, who will love to hear about the stale air blowing out of air vents covered with mold, the rodent guest you have living here, the lead paint you have strewn all over the walls, and I am sure most of all they both will enjoy this lovely pamphlet beside me that is falsely advertising this run down building to show on the 10:00 news tonight. I am sure you would love not to see the things that were previously mentioned to happen, but it really does not matter to me. After all, it will garnish more people to exalt the Banikan name and this beautiful young woman behind me will still be my sister at the end of the day." I say in a lax tone, seeing the fat lady turn into a sweating nervous wretch in front of me as I heard my sister stifle giggles above me.




"You are wasting our precious time as a family. You have five minutes to promptly place the documents I ordered in front of me before I do what I just mentioned." I curtly say, seeing the fat lady jiggle to get up frantically to hurriedly obtain the documents as my sister could no longer hold in her giggles, which turned into an outburst of laughter.




I happily gaze up at her, even though I am kind of disgusted by the environment we are in. She shakes her head shrewdly at me for what I just did and was just about to start speaking, however the fat lady promptly returned with several documents with her forehead gleaming with sweat.



We watched as she huffily fell down in the desk chair to place an array of documents on table before while wheezing to catch her breath as her face was flushing red. I watched sweat rain down like bullets off of her forehead and the white blouse she was wearing gradually turn in to a dark shade of gray to visibly see her two huge areola attached to her mammoth size mountains from my vantage point as I waited for her to catch her breath.




"I am sorry I took so long Mr. Banikan, I hurriedly as quickly as I possibly could to meet your request, so I hope you will not hold anything against me for my wretched appearance." She exasperatedly said, trying to find her breath while gazing down at me as she tried to fix her appearance.



"That is quite aright. I was just upset with you and the faculty for the living accommodations here and you calling my sister a child of Satan. I was really just going to let you stay in prison for a few months, not years. I apologize for causing you distress." I apologetically said, seeing her lips quiver to mutter, "A few months! It is still freaking prison!" as my sister hand brushed up on me from behind to give me her approval for doing what's right, which sends a surge of happiness through me as I smile.




"Thank you for apologizing and your leniency towards this establishment. I found all of the documents and want to propose a deal with you that you might like." She wheezed to say, after she caught her breath.



"What might this proposal of yours be?" I curiously ask, gazing up at the cunning glint in her eyes.




"Well, as you know if you sign your name for custody of her, you will have custody of her, however you will be the guardian or her foster father, not her brother. My proposal is that I will allow you to sign you mother's name on the documents to forget about past matters and this will just be between us." She says, sitting stiffly up as she clasped her hands together on the table while she gazed at me with a cunning smile and my sister touched my shoulder moral support.




"There is no need. I can still sign my mother's name even without your consent, since my mother made me her constituent before her death. Your ploy is nice, but folly in my eyes. I was born in the business way after all." I say, snidely gazing up at her as she nervously shuffled in her seat.




She no longer tried to pull the wool over my eyes anymore and begin going through the documents with me. As we went through the documents, I was surprised to find out my sisters name and realized I never asked as I hesitantly looked up and saw her give me teasing, but happy look.




I took my gaze off her to gawk at the name Julia Alexandria Diago on the document before my eyes. It took me awhile to stabilize myself as happiness grew inside me as we went through the legal procedure. The lady worker told us that her new social security card as well as other documents and certificates would arrive in the mail in period of five to ten days while my sister gaze at her new last name Banikan as tears started to fall from her eyes.




"Hmph! And you call me a crybaby! Ugh! Who knew I had a big crybaby for a big sister! Oh well, I can always..." I teasingly say, seeing her halt crying to give me a look that sent shivers down my spine.




"Who did you say was a BIG crybaby of a BIG sister? Huh? Please enlighten me little brother?" She icily says, glaring down at me as I nervously back away while she use her sleeve to wipe the tears from her eyes.




"Come on sis! I was just joking and was glad to see you were happy! I was not calling you a big crybaby for real, honest!" I hurriedly say, seeing her glare down at me with her hands on her hips while arching her thick eyebrows at me in amusement as I hear the fat lady stifling laughter behind me.




"I guess I will just have to punish you even more worst through the massage I am awaiting tomorrow! Hmph! Teasing your sister in front of people! What a naughty little brother I have!" She teasingly says, reaching for me as I backpedal away from her, however she pick sme up to place on the floor where I am assaulted by several unpleasant odors.




I fearfully gaze up at my sister, even though I know she is teasing me as I hear her bend over the desk to whisper something to the fat lady, then hear both of them break out in loud giggles at whatever was said.




I start to hesitantly to back away, then burst into a sprint away from them while hearing a slight creaking noise followed by several booming footsteps coming towards me. I run as if my life is at risk, however immediately stop when I see a huge and wide beige flat lad in front of me accompanied by a sweaty odor. I hurriedly turn around to run, but my sister's mary jane clad feet enter my vision as I fall down into defeat while fearfully gazing up at her.




"There you are little bro! I thought you were leaving...well anyways, Ms. McCullan wants you to see her pedicure to ask you what do you think of it." She innocently said, sweetly gazing down at me. I turn to look at the fat lady that I now know to be named Ms. McCullan happily peer down at me over her mountainous chest and stomach with a teasing glint in her eyes. I look at my sister for relief or help, but she is still gazing down at me with an innocent expression.




I grit my teeth as I turn around as I hear their amused giggles at my strife. I see Ms. McCullan gently wiggle her foot within her beige flat to see her shoe squelch off to reveal her sweaty yellowish pasty meaty sole as her bulbous stubby french pedicured toes wiggled excitingly in front of me while I heard her rambunctious laughter above as she asked me how did they look. As she fanned her meaty toes towards me, I was forced to breathe in her pungent sweaty odor, which caused bile to rise up to the back of my throat as I backpedaled away, but found myself bumping into my sister's smelly shoes as I heard her giggling above at my plight. I ignore my sister as Ms. McCullan toes draw near, where as I can see the specks of dirt on her meaty toes that are flexing up and down in front of me as I try not to gag from the pungent odor. Her sweaty bulbous toes are my entire view as I slouch against my sister's shoe to avoid her unnoticeable sweat droplets that are flying off of her toes as she wiggles them, which one unfortunately enters my mouth as I taste a salty stale flavor to almost vomit.




"So Mr. Banikan, how do my toes look? I know my body is not appealing to most, but I have always been proud of my gorgeous feet, so what do you think?" Ms. McCullan ask, teasingly wiggling her toes as she peers down to gaze at my emasculated appearance as she waits for an answer.




"They look okay I guess. They just smell bad...really bad." I grumpily say, hearing both of them giggle above me.




"I apologize for my gorgeous toes smelling bad, but they have been cooped up all day. Not everyone can relax like you rich people and take a load off of their feet." She teasingly says, slamming her big toe just a hairbreadth away from me as she eerily cracks her toes.




"I can not speak for every rich person, but I work hard for I won't humiliate my last name. I work just as hard as you do, if not more. I oversee about three thousand employees, not including everything else. I have many sleepless night preparing documents and monitoring...anyway that was not a fair statement you just made." I curtly say, ignoring her devilish big toe waving up and down in front of me as it appears to get closer and closer.




"Yes, but you are one of the few rich people that work, so I apologize to you, however I do not take back what I said since it is mostly true." She apologetically says, dazing down at me as I am barely able to see her due to her french tip pedicure toes that kept absentmindedly wiggling.



"Whatever, it's not like you have met several prosperous people or have done research to make such a baseless accusation. Sis, since you had your abuse of me, can we please go?!!" I snidely say, growing upset at the situation I am in at the moment.




I turned my head to glare up at her, in which she returned a playful hurt expression as she bent down to pick me up. I angrily folded my arms as I sat on her soft palms while hearing her sniffle, which makes me hurriedly look up to see what's wrong with her, but I startlingly see she is gazing down at me with a warm teasing expression on her face that causes me to scoff. I take my gaze away from her as I lay down on her soft palm to make myself more comfortable while hearing her purse her lips at me.




We both exchange goodbyes with Ms. McCullan, who requests if I am in in the area next time, to please stop by, then my sister and I leave as she glances at me a few times to see if I am sneaking glances up at her or stopped giving her the cold shoulder while a sad sigh escaped her lips as she sees that I haven't.




"Are you really that mad at your big sister that you have to hurt me like this?" She exasperatedly says, loosely gazing down at me with a remorseful face.




"I would never hurt you on purpose sis...I am sorry, but you did go too far this time. You let Ms. McCullan humiliate me for her amusement, even though I asked you not to do it. I knew you were teasing me, but it was still humiliating and demeaning for me. I still cannot believe you did it, but I am strangely not angry at you. I am just a little upset, that's all. I would never willingly hurt you or cause you to suffer. I do not even think I can get angry at you even I wanted too...(sigh)" I exasperatedly say, turning over to gaze up at her remorseful face turning into a warm smile as she raised her free hand to use one of her fingers to fondle my hair.




"Ms. McCullan is really not as bad as you think. She goes out of her way to do several nice things for the orphans there. Due to her size and the way she looks, she does not have any outside family or relationships. She also does not have any kids, so she considers most of the orphans there her children, so she said that rude remark in case you were a vile person. I let her tease with her toes for she have some confidence within herself, plus I just wanted to tease you, so I am sorry. I promise never to embarrass you that badly again." She apologetically said, fondling my hair as I started to feel a little better.




"You still went too far though, you big ditz!" I teasingly say, causing not of us to burst out in laughter.