- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alex realizes his sister has a serious odor problem as well as more about her. He realizes she has the same medical affliction as his mother.

"Oh, there you are! You startled me! Lol! I did not even know you were down there. How was the visit to mom's grave?" She excitingly said, still absentmindedly using my plane to massage her foot, which I appallingly gape at.




"I am sorry...I did not mean to startle you...and mom's grave was alright, I guess. Uhm, big sis...could you stop doing that to my plane please?" I hesitantly said, gazing up at her to see her confused face expression as she tried to think what I was talking about.



"Your plane? I am not doing anything to your...oh!" She confusingly says, then exclaims in surprise when she follows my gawking gaze to see her dirty stocking clad foot idly splaying across my plane and gasp sorry several times as she hurriedly takes her foot off to slide it into her mary jane shoe that is turned on its side near her feet.



"I am so sorry! I really did not mean to! I set your plane down to rest up against the tree, since my feet were aching and a little itchy from me being on them all day! Ugh! I am so thoughtless! I thought it was my shoe I was using to ease my aching foot. I am really sorry!" She apologetically exclaims, guiltily gazing down at me while I gaze at her frantic appearance and forget how upset I was about what she had just done to my plane.



"Calm down sis! It's...its really alright, so just calm down! I forgive you, okay?" I hurriedly say, once I see she keeps apologizing over and over and she offers me a teary eyed smile.



"It is totally not okay! You do not realize how sweaty and stinky my feet are! I always get complaints about them at the home! I am really sorry! I know you are probably disgusted by me now! I am such a ditz!" She exclaims, giving me a sorrowful gaze while idly shuffling her pungent feet.



"Honestly sis, it is alright! The thing is, I just know I have a big sister that is a total ditz and has really smelly feet now. No biggie, after all, we are family and we are suppose to accept each other, even each other's flaws..." I quickly say from the heart to calm her down, seeing her quickly bend down to pick me up as she holds me up towards her face and her pale pink lips pucker towards me as she softly kisses me, then giggles at my reaction.



"Someone is quite bashful...whoever could it be." She teasingly says, fondly gazing down at me while my face blushes red.



"Well, I know now that I have a bashful little brother! I guess I have to accept his cuteness, since we're family!" She teasingly exclaims, gazing down at me affectionately as I happily smile up at her.



"Hey sis, what did you mean by the home earlier?" I curiously ask, seeing her mind wander off as she complicatedly gazed into the distance.



"Sis!" I hesitantly exclaim, seeing her snap back into reality to bitterly smile down at me.




"Your big sis stays in an orphanage." She painfully says, bitterly gazing down at me.



"Where is your family?" I hesitantly ask, seeing her expression change for the worst several times.



"Well, my older sister and me were separated as kids and went to different orphanages. My mother died giving birth to me and my father...my father is is a convicted felon, who was on the worldwide most wanted list before he was convicted." She painfully says, not meeting my eyes as she spoke to me.



"That's good! That means I have another big sister! Yay!" I happily exclaim, seeing her turn her head to gawk down at me.



"You must did not hear me...my father is one of the most horrendous convicted felons in probably history." She hesitantly says, studiously gazing down at me.




"And? So aren't you still my sister anyway?" I ask, seeing her eyes water as she gazes at me while she slumps her back against the tree.



"You don't get it! That is the reason I have never been adopted, because of my last name and my criminal father! It's the reason I am stuck in that stuffy orphanage and have to work two jobs to save up for college." She painfully berates, shaking her hand a little as I try not to fall.



"I don't care! If you do not like your last name, change it to my last name. And from now on, you cannot work like that anymore!" I angrily say, gazing up at her her crying face that is gazing down at me on her palm throwing a temper tantrum.



"You are so silly!" She says, wiping her eyes with her free hand.



"No I am not!" I curtly say, as she tickles me into admittance and grumpily tell her it wasn't fair, which causes both of us to laugh.




"Little bro, did you really mean what you just said?" She inquisitively ask, after we finished laughing.



"Of course, your my big beautiful sister and I never going to allow anything to upset you!" I mater of factly say, seeing her blossom a beautiful smile.



"You cheeky little brother!" She happily says, fondly gazing down at me.



We laugh and talk on the hillside as the sun begins to set, then we make our way back to the chapel as I happily gaze at her and she teasingly sticks her tongue out at me. I lay back on her palm against her breast to soothingly listen to her warm heartbeat as she sometimes glances warmly down at me.




'I want this to last forever.'




We finally arrive at the chapel and she hesitantly sets me down on the sidewalk along with my plane that reeks from her foot odor while giving me a sad gaze.




"Why did you put me down sis?" I confusingly ask, seeing her sad expression.



"Silly, it's time for you to go home isn't it! I am going to watch you fly off, so go on!" She tried to happily say, while I fall down to shockingly gaze up at her.



"I thought you said we were family?" I hesitantly ask her, seeing her confusingly stare down at me.




"We are! Why would you think..." She confusingly says, but I angrily interrupt.




"Then why do you want to leave me?!!" I angrily exclaim, seeing her gawk down at me.



"I don't want to leave you, you silly brother! We just have to see each other another day, since I have to return to the...home." She exasperatedly says, giving me a complicated gaze.



"You ditz of a big sister! I know you are not going to let me go home by myself!" I exclaim, seeing her visibly shake in sadness and anger.



"Then what do you expect me to do! We live in two different worlds, just like that beautiful lady said earlier! It's not like I don't want to be with you!" She angrily stamps her foot to say, glaring down at me.



"Ditz! My home is your home too! Are we not speaking with each other on the same plane of existence right now! We are in the same world you big dummy!" I angrily exclaim up at her, seeing her fall on her knees on the ground in front of me and profusely start to cry and sob.



I start to feel bad as I saw her crumpled appearance and ran over to her knee to rub it to cheer her up, which caused her to look up as she was crying to giggle at me trying to comfort her.



"You are the silly one, you dolt! I am not crying because I am sad, silly! I am happy! Come on, let's go...home!" She happily says, wiping her face, then gently picking up the plane and me as she walked over to this old run down car, which causes me to gasp from its ragged appearance.



She opens the door to gently set me on the passenger's seat along with my plane as I stare at the scattered clothes, shoes, and change everywhere. I could not even mention the smell as I see her guiltily peering down at me as she starts the car to hear a horrible start up noise and see that the air conditioner does not work.




"Sis...before we stop by home, we need to go by the orphanage, bank, and car lot. You can go shopping tomorrow while I am at work, okay." I hesitantly say, hearing her mumble it's not that bad, which I mumble back it's worst and she gently finger flicks me for payback and I fall down in a crumpled smelly pile of her clothes causing her to start laughing at me.



"How does your big sis dirty clothes smell, little bro?!!" She teasingly ask, bending over to pick me up to place on the seat.



"Actually, not really that bad, you ditz!" I curtly say, seeing her raise her eyebrows at my response.




"Really, they do not smell that bad?" She curiously ask, imploringly gazing at me while she drives to the orphanage.




"Not really, at least no to me. It just smells like my big beautiful sister, so it can't really smell bad to me." I say matter of factly, hearing her tap the steering wheel while curiously gazing at me.



"I am shocked, but kind of glad you said that because I have hyperhidrosis on my feet, armpits, and two other areas, so I smell bad to most people sometimes; especially the other kids at the home and staff always complain about it. I am happy that I do not repulse you." She relievedly says, while glancing at me a few times as she was driving.



"Well mom had it too and I think she had a more worst case than yours. She used to drown her body odor in perfume and all these assortment of soaps while she used to also take these pills that the doctor prescribed, but she still used to sweat a lot. I got used to it though, since she was mom and not anything could be bad about her." I said, seeing her gawk at me while not paying attention to the road as I heard several people gawk at her, then heard several people honking their vehicle, which she hurriedly put her eyes back on the road to get in the right lane.



"Mrs. Banikan...I mean mom had it too?!!" She exclaimed, while not taking her eyes off of the road.



"Yep!" I happily exclaim, trying to relieve my sister from the burden she was carrying.



"Sis, I really do not think you smell bad. I like the way you smell, since it makes you who you are. I just have a smelly big sis and if you not like the way you smell, my mother has some medication she did not take still at home. You could get some of her soap and perfume too if you want, but it doesn't really bother me, accept for your foot odor all over my plane. I say, seeing a mischievous smile on her face.




"So you can handle my body odor, but not my foot odor. That is nice to know little bro. Whenever you do something to upset me or if I just want to tease you, I will force you to have a whiff of my smelly perfection. (evilly giggles)" she mischievously said, peering down at my scared appearance as she giggles even more.




"That is not nice sis!" I frightenedly say, hearing her giggle at me.



"Teasing and playfully bullying you is a part of being a big sister as well." She teasingly, but seriously says as I cringe and mutter an okay to, which causes her to giggle as she parks the car and turns off the engine.



I guess we finally arrived at the orphanage as I gaze up at my sister to see she is staring at me with a mischievous glint in her eyes as well as smile, which gives me the goosebumps.