- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Julius mouths out and of course there are consequences. 

"Don't be like that! Lol! It's not like I am going torture you 'too' much!" She giggled as she watched me nervously back away from her.

 

I ignored her as I hurriedly turned around to start running and surprisingly she did not stop me, much to my delight, however she did scare me when she reached over me to get her mug that seemed to have something cold inside for there was no vapors coming out of it. I could not help, but turn around when I heard her loudly swallowing., which she embarrassedly blushed when she saw that I did.

 

"Tch!" I curl my lip up, not finding it amusing at all, then try to find a way off of her desk, but there is none. I turn depressingly back around to see she is smiling at me with a amused glint in her eyes as her face rest in her hands. I drag my feet as I reluctantly walk back.

 

"Oh! There you are! I thought you were going to leave me all by my lonesome!" She mockingly said in a hurt tone, when I finally arrived in front of her.

 

I rolled my eyes as I sat down trying to not focus on her huge lovely breast I just had the pleasure of experiencing that were now weighing down on the desk with her two huge areola clearly visible through her white blouse while I felt my face flush red in embarrassment as well as a twitch in my nether region.

 

"Don't tell me that you already want to go back inside with these big girls when I just took you out! Lol! Aren't they a little too big for you!" She playfully exclaimed as she giggled, lifting up her huge breasts to slam it down in front of me to stress the point as I gawk at them while she giggles at my response. 

 

I avert my gaze as my cheeks flush even redder in embarrassment.  I have no idea what is wrong with me today.

 

"Awe! Don't be embarrassed, it is perfectly normal to be entranced by the alluring features of a woman... plus, it makes me feel pretty good to have you bashfully look at me and take interest in my body." She said, using her finger to gently nuzzle my head.

 

She did not know that she just caused me to feel even more so embarrassed than I already was as I wondered when did we get so familiar that she could get so touchy-touchy with me.

 

"Well anyway, I wanted to ask yo for a favor." She said in a pleading tone, batting her eyelashes at me.

 

"Ugh... and what is that exactly" I grumpily said, not liking where this is going.

 

"Awe! You will make me feel hurt if you are grumpy with me" she hurtfully exclaimed in a playful manor.

 

"Whatever, tch! Get to the point if you are going to talk business. Your horrible acting is getting to me." I scornfully say, hearing her swallow in surprise on how quickly my demeanor changed.

 

"Well... I am not asking for anything too big..." She nervously says, but I interrupt her.

 

"You are lying. You know whatever you are about to ask for will be too big or else you would not have even mentioned it. Get to the point." I dully say, seeing he bulging breast and body shift nervously as she gasped.

 

"I...I know you are going to close this orphanage down and most likely end everyone who works here careers permanently." She nervously says, but I interrupt once again.

 

"How do you know that?" I curiously ask, seeing her shift even more nervously as her bulging breast lift up slightly to slam in front of me several times unbeknownst to her, but the resounding small quakes from it scare me a little.

 

"You are known as the little prince of 'dreams and nightmares' for BOTCHED industries. You are also known for closing down eyesore business and ruining anyone who lives connecting to it." She nervously says, gazing down at me wondering why am I backing away from her a little.

 

"You are right I do plan on closing down this orphanage because of what's happening here is wrong. So, what? You want to beg me to not do anything to you? Well, you can relax my sister already told me you treated her pretty nicely while she was an orphan here and you probably are the closest thing she has to family other than me, so of course I would not do anything to you." I matter of factly say.

 

"Well, that is a relief and peace to my mind, but I wanted a job." She quickly says, averting her gaze from mine.

 

"That is a not so easy task for me, but I out of consideration you have shown my sister in the past, I will give it a little thought. What do you have to offer and skills?" I ask, quite surprised she asked me that.

 

"I can type about 60 GWAM. I have excellent oral and written communication. I am a trustworthy person as well as a fast learner. I am also able to get things done in an efficiently and timely manner. I have over ten years of office administration and four years in Human Resources. I have worked with several charitable organizations over the years interacting with numerous people to help them. I also worked as a paralegal for the District Attorney for six years, where I worked my way up to secretary, which I did for three years." She promptly stated, leaving me shocked, which she saw and put a smug look on her face.

 

Wow! How in the world did she end up working here! That's a lot of experience! Hold up... over 10 years plus 4 plus 6 plus 3! 

 

"Ms. McCullan...uhm, how old are you?" I hesitantly ask, hearing her giggle at me.

 

"It is not gentlemen like to ask a lady her age little Julius, but I am forty-three years old sweetie." She impishly says, batting her eyes at me.

 

I gawked at her.

 

"There is no possible way! You look as if you are in your mid twenties! You...you have to be lying!" I exasperatedly exclaim, pointing up at her with disbelief as I fell on my bottom.

 

"I have good genes sweetie if you haven't noticed! Lol!" She said teasingly, juggling her breast together and sticking her tongue out at me, causing my heart to race.

 

I am being enamored with practically a middle aged woman. 

 

"Ugh" I mentally groan, hearing her giggle at me.

 

"It's nice to know I look so young though! Don't tell me the little prince fell for big ole me" She girlishly said in delight as her eyes twinkled.

 

"Uhm, what position do you want?" I say, bashfully ignoring the question as I hope to change the subject.

 

"Well 'my' little prince, I want to be your secretary." She teasingly says, leaning her head to the side to rest in her hand as she fondly gazed at me.

 

I nervously gulp because it feels like I am a deer in headlights. I felt vulnerable and I did not like the feeling, so of course I lashed out to make myself feel better.

 

 

"Absolutely no! Do you see yourself! No!" I assertively exclaim, getting up to gaze up at her in forced feign disgust.

 

 

"What about 'myself'!" She bitingly ask, demeanor completely changing as she furrowed her eyebrows as she lifted her head out of her hands to glare at me.

 

Of course I did not back down.

 

"You are overweight! You sweat too much! And Plus...plus you uhm, well it does not matter. The answer is no! In fact, forget getting a job from me and continue working at this dump!" I exclaim, hearing her fingers tap impatiently beside me.

 

"Are you done?" She ask, clearly peeved as she glared down at me.

 

"Yes." I meekly say, realizing I may have gone overboard. 

 

"Good! Well, since I am still going to be working here, I have to continue doing my work. My feet need some attention. Would you be a dear and rub it for me with those little hands of yours." She angrily stated, not waiting for answer as she wrapped me up in her hand once again to envelop me in darkness.

 

I struggle, but it fruitless as she moves the chair back to put me into the ground in front of her beige flats while I smell a cornchip smell lingering in the air.  I glare up at her as she mischievously smiles at me while popping her heels out of her flats to lift her wiggling bulbous toes out and reveal her yellowish red glistening sweaty sole. Her meaty sole wrinkled as she wiggled and flexed her toes. I felt the same confusing arousing feeling I felt from my sister earlier, but this time it came over me way stronger as I felt my nether region stir. I watch as she haphazardly placed her beige flats to the side to prevent me from leaving. I fearfully fall down to hear her chuckle above me when her chubby meaty foot went over me as droplets of sweat landed on me and I was assaulted by a slight vinegar smell, but much to my relief, she placed her foot into a tan dress pump in the corner. I watched as she got, it then laid it across the floor with her flats to prevent me from escaping. Her foot went over me once again as she did the same with the other tan dress pump that was in the corner.

 

"Well, since I took care of your accommodations, don't you want to reward my gorgeous feet that was running around for you like a maniac? Hmm?" She innocently ask, mischievously gazing down at me.

 

"Fuck you! That was your job anyway!" I angrily exclaim.

 

"Oh, you do not want to give my gorgeous tootsie wootsies attention!That's too bad!" She hurtfully exclaims, slamming her huge feet in front me thunderously as I fall, fearfully gazing at them. 

 

Her French pedicure does look nice though... what the hell am I thinking!

I cannot let her do this to me! 

 

I was just getting ready to give her a piece of my mind, but I stopped when I saw her raised eyebrows. I hurriedly closed my mouth, not that I was scared or anything.

 

"Were you about to say something, sweetie?" She teasingly asks, knowing I had almost given mentally in. 

 

"No, not at all. I was thinking about what to tell my sister about our little time together. Let's see... how smelly your feet are, how fat you are, how you are going to continue to work in this dump..." I nonchalantly say, quite proud with myself, but upset she interrupted me.

 

"Speaking of dump... that reminds me I have to go to the bathroom. Hmmm? What to do with you?" She bitingly says as her toes wiggle in from me gradually coming closer and closer.

 

I nervously view them approach as I keep cautiously backing away, then I quickly glance upwards to have my face pale at the peeved expression she had on her face. I do not know what came over me, but I started to sprint away from her until I saw the back of her sweaty bulbous toes land in front of me. I hurriedly tried to come to a stop, but I still ended up colliding into them. I shakily get up as she giggles at my plight. All I can smell is the pungent scent of her smelly meaty toes.

 

"Uh oh! The little prince was not watching where he was going!" She scornfully says, then giggling after.

 

I bite my bottom lip to prevent me from going off because when I turned around she seemed to be pleasantly waiting for it.

 

"Are you really going to the bathroom...with me?" I grit my teeth to say, feeling humiliated.

 

"Yes." She innocently says, batting her eyelashes as she gazed down at me over her looming breasts and slight pudge.

 

"You are teasing, right?" I grit my teeth to ask, staring up into her big stormy gray eyes as she innocently blinked at me.

 

"But my little prince, I have to pee pee!" She exasperates in an immature girlish tone, moving her toes to playfully wiggle them in front of me.

 

I blush as I move back a little, but my eyes wander her smelly bulbous toes in front of me for a little too long, much to her delight as I hear her girlish giggles above me. I blush even more, then glare up at her.

 

"Where on this 'fat' body do you want to ride as I go the bathroom? Hmm?" She ask, imploringly gazing at me awaiting my answer.

 

"Ugh! I was wrong okay! You are not really fat, okay! You are just a little chubby with a slight pudge! You can't blame me for me for overreacting when you are the one who keeps tormenting and teasing me! Besides, you are the one wearing that small white blouse knowing it's to small for you along with that beige jacket!" I exasperatedly say, seeing her roil her eyes at me.

 

"Oh, so now you want to apologize? That is not really an apology. Try again." She says, shaking her finger and big toe at me playfully.

 

This is absolutely freaking humiliating!

 

"Ugh! Fine! I apolo... Hold up! Fuck you...