- Text Size +

'Hey, wake up man, wake up' half conscious with a pounding headache I was dragged to my feet. 'Shit dude, we gotta move come on' before my groggy vision cleared my arm was grabbed by the owner of the voice, a tall maybe 6'2'' dark haired guy wearing a trucker style hat. 'C'mon, get moving' My arm was released as i began to run along side him. Taking in my surroundings for the first time i suddenly became very disorientated. I was running across what looked like a large, perfectly flat, beige plain. Thick calf high grass tugged at our legs. To the right and far ahead vast cliff faces rose, made of a deep green rock. As we veered right towards the closest of these I tried to get some info from my new companion. 'Whats....going...on? Where...are...we? I asked panting as my muscles ached from trying to keep up. 'Dude, just shut the fuck up and follow me' was my reply. Knowing better i continued to run and kept my questions at bay as we grew closer to the cliff, a vast cave mouth ran the length of the area directly ahead. The guy in the hat was obviously in better shape than myself as he didnt seem to be tiring at all, as he started to speed up I cast a glance over my shoulder before using the last of my energy to make a final push for the cave. It was a few seconds but I was nothing other than a strange movement far behind us. As we entered the cave i felt a slight tremor race through the ground, thinking nothing of it I caught up with the guy in the hat.

He was sprawled across the floor and appeared to be shaking. 'Hey you ok? whats going on?' I asked as i walked towards him. 'I cant believe they are dead, both of them, just like that, they didnt stand a chance'. His face looked even more horrified in the dim light of the cave, ' I didnt even see where everyone else went, hopefully they got somewhere safe, at least we made it under the couch huh? She cant find us here, i hope' he replied. His last remark completely took me by surprise. 'A couch? what are you talking about? Seriously just tell me what the fuck is going on here' I continued growing ever more annoyed. He turned away for a moment before replying, 'Listen, i dont know whats happening either, I've just seen two guys crushed under a shoe, a fucking shoe, some giant bitch just walked over, looked down and they were gone. Just like that, and i dont know about you but i dont feel like having that happen to me right now' he looked away again. 'This is...its all crazy you are trying to tell me we have been shrunk and theres some chick out there trying to kill us?' I stammered? 'Pretty much', he answered,'look for yourself if you still dont believe me, just for fuck sake dont let her see you'. I turned away from him and walked back to the mouth of the cave, couch. Slowly i crept out into the light, keeping close to the side of the wall, which in my new perspective I identified as being a giant wooden leg of  the couch. With my back pressed against the smooth grain i edged further out onto what i had to convince myself was the carpet. I felt her presence before i saw her. There was a quick succession of quakes before the whole couch began to tremble. I was knocked off balance as the ground shook. After pulling myself to my feet I was suddenly stricken by the vision in front of me. A vast foot that disappeared into a giant summer style shoe now rested some five hundred yards ahead of me. Looking upwards a massive pale leg continued to the top of the couch where it met the end of a pair of dark cut-off jeans. Her other leg was resting on her knee. It stretched out towards me like a cloud, her shoe hung off the end of her foot exposing her heel which she jiggled rhythmatically casting wild shadows across the carpet and causing her shoe to dangle precariously from her toes.  If it fell it could have easily encompassed three city blocks alone.

Dumbstruck i turned back to the safety of the cave when she began to speak, her voice dominated the landscape almost as much as her form did. I panicked as i feared i had revealed our hiding place. However i soon realised that the strangely familiar voice was not addressing me,'Aww c'mon guys i'm sorry i didnt know you werent bugs, i would never hurt you on purpose, if you come out I can help get you back to normal i promise' she boomed. I looked back at my companion who shook his head and i nodded in reply. I didnt buy it and neither did he. Once again i look out across the carpet and for a moment i thought i saw something moving dead ahead. Taking it to be the shadow of her foot i thought nothing of it, until it became clearer. Creeping out from what looked like a huge stack of magazines, a lone man made his way towards her. 'What the fuck is he doing' i exclaimed, 'she's gonna crush him like the others!' 'Shut the fuck up' he hissed, 'better he dies than she hears you and gets us both' I had to agree. The earth shook one more as she got to her feet, I edged out a little more to see what would happen. Each footstep caused the ground to sway and drafts to tug at my clothes and hair. She crossed the vast distance between herself and the cowering man in three steps. I craned my neck to see the rest of her. Her jeans rose up past her ass to connect with a black studded belt. As she placed a foot on either side of the tiny man her huge arms crossed pulling the back of her black top into place. Far up in the heavens her dark brown, medium length hair fell across her shoulders. 'You dumbass' she said as she lifted her foot above the trembling man,'you may be men, but you will die like bugs' With that she slowly lowered her foot onto his back. I watched as he begged and prayed and fell to his knees as the shoe filled his vision. She began to laugh a familiar laugh as he was pressed slowly into the floor. Blood and gore erupted from his mouth as he was slowly crushed between her shoe ad the floor. I felt as if i could hear his screams above her laughter.

She stood there, for a moment, grinding his remains against the sole of her shoe before turning her attention to the magazine stack. The small patch of blood beneath her foot now forgotten. 'Lets see if you had any buddies huh?' she said before aiming a powerful kick at the stack of papers. In an instant the vast mountain was destroyed as her foot ploughed through it. I do not know how many men were crushed either by the force of the kick or falling paper but as her foot settled again at least six tiny men shot out in different directions from the crumbling pile. The first foolishly ran straight towards her and was dispatched quickly by a swift heel movement before she turned her attention to the other five. Two more headed towards the far side of the room, she caught them up in one huge step and swept her foot across their paths knocking them to the floor. Her foot was then dragged backwards across the second of the two, causing him to be rolled painfully beneath the toe of her shoe before being turned into paste. Panic stricken the other one ran directly onwards to find himself trapped against the wall, in clear view. She advanced on him slowly, swinging her hips slightly,'I bet you would like to touch this eh bug?' she cooed 'Want to feel my body little guy?' No waiting for a reply she slipped her foot out of her shoe and brought it towards him, blocking him against the wall. 'Well, dont i get a kiss?' she asked in a hurt tone of voice, 'maybe if you kiss me i will let you go?' Nervously the terrified man walked a few steps towards her massive toes he reached out and planted a kiss in the middle of her big toe. 'Aww i didnt feel it' her voice boomed down to him, 'try harder'. Obediently he reached out, her toes towering above him, and repeatedly kissed her smooth skin, pushing as hard as he could to get a response. 'oooh haha', she giggled,' i think i felt that'. Thinking he may be spared he kissed her skin again, this time however as her laugh thundered down from above, she wiggled her toes hitting him hard in the face and chest and causing him to fly backwards into the wall. She spoke again as he slumped against the wall,' guess it wasnt to be huh?' and with that she pressed his body beneath her toe, pulping him instantly.

Casually wiping the blood off on the carpet she replaced her foot in the shoe and turned her attention to the other three. As she turned round it was then that i first saw her face, and i recognised her. I staggered as the realisation hit me like a truck. Those deep brown eyes and feathered fringe. I knew this evil giantess. A girl from my college. Someone i would casually exchange greetings with as i passed her locker in the hallway. Laura! I was dumbstruck as she stood there, legs slightly apart. A goddess searching her domain for her next victim. I considered trying to contact her, regardless of what i had just seen, after all we were friends, well acquaintances. Her next actions proved it to be a bad idea.

The earth shook again as she took another step forward, this time towards our hiding place. She spotted her fourth victim, running blindly in sheer terror. Bending over she filled the sky as her hand encompassed him. As she stood up straight i though i saw him throw up as he was moved upwards at great speed. As the screaming guy in her hand was transferred to her pocket she took another step closer to our hideout. Her head turned to the left and i followed her gaze to where a fifth man ran towards a mountainous armchair. 'I dont think so' her voice boomed throughout the room. Another step brought her directly behind him and again removing her shoe she slammed her huge foot down in his path. Unable to stop in time he ran full speed into her solid heel. From here i could hear his cry as his arm broke in the collision. Smiling she reached down once again and picked the groaning man up by his leg. He screamed again as he was brought to her face. She held him there, dangling upside down in front of her mouth while she put her shoe back on. 'Does it hurt bug?' She asked, the sound waves mixed with the breath escaping her mouth caused him to sway. I concentrated and leaned in as much as i could to hear his reply. 'fuck you bitch', he spat 'you will fucking pay for this, i swear, if i was my normal size i would have chewed you up and spat you out by now you slut'. I sighed. Idiot. Her face took on a puzzled expression. 'Yes i bet you could' she replied, causing him to sway once more, 'lucky for me it looks like i going to be the one doing the chewing'. He began to protest as her huge mouth opened up like a cavern. His screams were cut short as she closed her mouth around him.

Inside he was thrown onto her tongue, realising his fate he made a mad dash for her mouth but was cut short as her teeth slammed together. The force knocked him backwards back onto her tongue, covering him with saliva. Unable to react her was pitched against her teeth then battered again by her tongue. Sliding under the vast ceiling of her tongue he was plunged into a pool of saliva. His lungs screamed as he tried to surface, his broken arm hanging limp. Again he was slammed into her teeth. He looked in horror as her jaws opened and her tongue pushed him onto her molars. He screamed again as he tried to avoid being crushed. He lurched to the side but Laura's giant tooth caught his good arm tearing it off at the elbow. All he could do was scream helplessly as he was maneuvered back between her teeth and ripped apart.

Laura made a sound of delight as she chewed the guy to a pulp. I watched as a lump formed in her throat as he was swallowed. Smiling to herself she once again crossed the room and sat down in an armchair. Pulling the guy out of her pocket she watched a small glowing light fall from his hands. 'tsk tsk', she retorted,'smoking's not good for you, im going to have to teach you a lesson. She placed him in a glass dish on the side table then reached into her other pocket. Smiling she took out a cigarette and placed it between her lips. She lit it and took a drag, blowing the smoke at the terrified man. He dodged the smouldering chunks of ash as she casually flicked them towards him. After a minute or two she looked back at him. 'want some?' she asked. A smirk crossed her face as she leant over the dish. The tiny smoker began to scream and plead as she slowly brought the glowing inferno of the giant cigarette closer. He hopelessly tried to scale the glass sides as she closed in. Turning round he was met by wall of glowing fire, choking on smoke he screamed in agony as his hair and clothes began to catch fire, he tore them off and ran to the right. Laura smiled again and withdrew the burning end to reposition it directly above him. 'You might as well finish it' she said in a deceivingly sweet voice before plunging the mini volcano into him. He was dead in a matter of seconds. His body turned to ash and was smeared across the ash tray.

Not content with her destruction of human life she spoke out loud, 'i wonder if there are any of you guys left? i should really try to remember how many of you i shrink. I watched as she stretched her legs and arched her feet, 'c'mon theres got to be one left at least'. Her eyes searched the room once again, falling momentarily on myself. I was filled with dread as her huge brown eyes bored into mine before she turned her gaze to my right. A smile crossed her face as i looked to where she was looking. About two hundred yards away a stocky, red faced man was running as fast as he could, in my direction. He looked at me in desperation. In my head i hoped she would crush him before he could reveal our position.

The ground thundered again as she walked towards him, his face turned up to look as her as she smiled down at him. He quickened his pace and was within ten yards of myself before her hand slammed down between us. The force knocked me backwards, further under the couch. I turned round to see the guy in the hat looking straight at her still muttering to himself. I turned to him, 'hey, whats your name?' I asked, 'quickly'. 'Ah..uh..Da..Danny' He responded, his cool collectiveness evaporated. 'Danny', I replied,' we have to move, NOW!' I shouted. He looked at me then turned to watch the ensuing carnage. Unable to stop myself i did the same.

The red faced man turned on his heel and darted back the way he came, only to be met by another open palm. He was now trapped. Two hands infront and behind him, the wall a little way to the left and the giantess to the right. She lay down on her stomach giving him an excellent view of her cleavage. This, however was no time for sexual desires. She toyed with him for a few moments, as a cat with a mouse. Batting him back and forth, causing him to scream in agony with each blow.  Exhausted he collapsed to the floor, rolling on his back to view the goddess' next move. Smiling down to him she bit her lip as she pushed her thumb nail through his leg. Blood sprayed in rhythmic jets from the wound as she removed the leg with a flick of her joint. She started to laugh as she put her thumb on his chest and pushed down causing blood to well in his eyes before his body split under the pressure. I tore myself away as she continued to grind his remains into the floor.

Turning to Danny I attempted to get him to move until i heard her speak, 'I wonder who you were looking at?', she addressed the bloody patch,'you got friends under there?' She lowered her head towards the floor and looked directly at me. Again her brown eyes looked right into me, as if burning me alive. 'Hello little guys', she said ,'Wanna play?'. As she brought round her massive arm i turned and ran, dragging Danny with me. I pulled him as fast as i could into the depths of the sofa. Behind me her hand came in under the couch, her fingers stretching towards us. The light began to dim as we raced further away from the edge, more light was blocked out by her arm working its way in. Suddenly the approaching hand stopped, stretched and withdrew, she couldn't reach. Our minor victory was cut short as she removed her shoe, flattened it in her hand then shot it back under. The upturned shoe soared above us the was brought down with a crash. The strong smell of sweat filled the air as we were scooped up and brought out into the light.

She looked down at us victoriously sprawled in the heel of her shoe, her face filling the sky. 'Hahaha', she laughed, the sound at this distance was almost deafening. I struggled to remain conscious as her hot breath rolling over me mixed with the heat and smell emitting from the shoe. 'You dumb little fucks did good i guess, i normally win by now, right, well since i have two i think i will let one of you live, for now haha'. Looking down at me struggling to remain upright in her shoe i could tell she didnt recognise me. I waved my arms desperately to attract her attention, 'Laura! Laura! its me, For Fuck Sake Its ME!!' I cried. She looked at me impassively, 'ok bug since you seem so happy to see me you get to live'. She tipped us both out onto the palm of her hand before casting us into the ash tray where her other victim had been previously cremated. 'Stay there' she laughed before leaving the room.

We sat in silence. The last glowing embers making us sweat and casting a hellish glow on our faces. We listened to her in the next room. I glanced across at Danny, he sat lifelessly staring at the ash covered floor. 'Hey' i said weakly, extending my hand. He looked at me, then shook it, 'could be worse' he smiled. Our male bonding didnt last long. Like a hurricane Laura swept into the room, her midriff filling our vision.

A shadow enveloped me as she reached down and plucked me out of my glass prison. 'You are going to have some fun' she smirked, placing me on the table. I watched as she produced a pair of scissors and a roll of tape. Confused I continued to observe her cut a length of tape about 8 times my width and bore a small hole in it. The evil smile returned as she brought the tape down to my level and commanded me to put my head through the hole. I looked at her with disbelief. 'Do it now bug!' She commanded. I began to back away. 'I said now!' she shouted, the force of which knocking me down. Slowly i advanced towards the tape and pushed my head through the hole, the adhesive tearing at my hair. I felt my feet leave the table as Laura lifted me into the air, i resisted the urge to vomit as i was hit by vertigo. I was treated to one last smile before i was shot downwards, my vision blurred with the speed. As i tried not to vomit for the second time in thirty seconds i was slammed into a warm, firm surface. I watched as Laura's pillar like fingers massaged the tape into the fleshy pink wall i was now attached to. I had a few seconds to look around before more rapid movement and Laura's face and upper body came into view. I understood now where i was. I was taped to the arch of her foot. Her toes stretched upwards above me and her heel stood menacingly below me. 'Looks like you are in for a ride little bug' her smile struck terror into my very soul, 'see you later little guy, if you survive haha'. When her foot his the floor i succumbed to my urges and was sick, repeatedly. Her foot moved again and the sole of her shoe came into view. I cried out in agony as i was slammed into the damp surface of the shoe. Thousands of tons of teen girl pressed down on me as i struggled to breathe. The pressure was released momentarily before i was again smashed into the sole. Sweat pooled around my face before it was dragged away again. She was walking. This continued for what seemed an eternity. Second by second the heat increased and more sweat flooded into my prison. My eyes burned as i was crushed relentlessly beneath her foot. After choking down as much sweat as i could to prevent myself from drowning Laura stopped walking. I heard the goddess' muffled voice, it sounded as if she was counting. As her voice ceased the torment began again, faster this time. I didnt last long. I felt the building sized muscles in her foot grind against my body, slowly twisting back and forth. Danny was dead.

I did not have long to mourn. Her pace quickened and i was slammed back and forth against her foot. Each step crushing me further into the insole. Her sweat slowly mixed with blood as my body succumed to the pressure. I tried in vain to free myself from this hell. As her sweat began to eat away at the adhesive i felt my grip on the sole of her foot loosen. As she tapped her foot i began to slide down her shoe. The tape restricted my movements and, choking on the fetid air of her shoe i began to black out. Fading in and out of consciousness the continuous tapping dragged me beneath her sweat soaked toes. Unable to move I watched as her massive toe pressed down on me, crushing my ribs and causing me to vomit continously. The tortuous tapping continued as my vision began to fade.

I awoke to my own screaming. I had been asleep. It was a dream, I tried to move but found my self restricted. Covered in dry sweat i try to scream for help, i was still stuck to the tape. i was lying on my back in a new room. Hours passed as i used what little energy i had left to make a last ditched attempt at escape. It was usless, both my limbs and many of my ribs were broken and i was sealed in a coccon of sweat and blood. The earth shook. The goddess stepped into view. My body skipped at she drew closer and her voice echoed through the room,'Looks like you slipped out of my shoe lil guy, aah well' The ground shook again as her massive foot blocked my vision, casting me into darkness, i could only make a hoarse scream my body was destroyed, 'Bye, Bye Bug Hahahaha'