- Text Size +

Any pretty woman knows that walking out alone at night is serious trouble. And that's exactly what Farrah was thinking as she trodded quietly down the sidewalk, nearly two A.M. in the middle of the city. Street lights illuminated the path before her, casting a long shadow into the road beside her. No cars nearby, basically every establishment nearby completely dead. Typical night stuff. The moaning of crickets was a great way to give her serious heebie-jeebies.

Stupid, she thought to herself, why am I so fucking stupid? Only a few hours ago she had been with the rest of her friends, tirelessly clubbing it up, or whatever, and in general just having a good time. Funny how quickly that changes, huh? Like an idiot she didn't get back to her car in time before it was towed, and now she had to either walk home or somehow catch a ride. Of course, her phone was dead and Uber just wasn't an option.

Oh, it doesn't matter how many times your parents warn you about strangers, you'll fuck up eventually. Passing by one of the few establishments open in her proximity, some sleazy looking night club (and not in the good way), the first car she'd seen in hours slowly came to a halt beside her. That was already pretty sus, but she was desperate. Tinted windows kept her from seeing anything inside, but it didn't matter. The passenger side rolled down after a moment.

It was just some girl. She didn't look weird or anything, in fact she looked pretty nice and inviting. Under the incandescent street lights it wasn't totally possible to make out all of her features, but Farrah got the basics. First of all she sure didn't look drugged the hell up, her green eyes were quite crystal and devoid of any redness. Totally flawless chestnut skin, no bags under the eyes. Everything seemed alright to her. Farrah stood silently, staring at the woman. She didn't know what to expect.

After staring her down for a moment, the woman said, "I'm guessing your car got towed?" Farrah blushed and looked to her feet. Man, how did she guess?

"Yeah, it did. I'm looking for a ride... so, uh..." The woman's face was totally stoic. "Yeah... a ride..." Still no clear response.
 
They both pretty much sat there awkwardly for a few seconds until the girl finally said, "Ha, yeah, duh, huh? Hop in the back, we'll take you to your place." That was the first time that Farrah realized there was another person in that car. Wow, stupid. What if the other person wasn't nearly as, like, approachable as this lady? Too late now, she guessed.
 
Hopping in the back she was immediately hit by serious weed smoke. Clouds wafted all throughout the car, making her vision unclear and smoky. She quietly coughed, trying not to look too uncool. For a clubber, she wasn't too well versed with weed. Or any drugs outside of alcohol, really. The driver turned back to her. "Where are we going, then?"
 
Good news, the driver was another relatively pretty girl. Compared to the first lady, she wasn't all that great. But at the least she was prettier than Farrah herself. Farrah awkwardly replied to her, "Uh, yeah... we're gonna need to get on Ohio. We have to catch 90 to get to my place. Give me your phone, I'll punch it in on Google maps."
 
The driver squinted at her. "I think I can find my own way. Get on 90? Are you from here? There's a faster way than going down Ohio." Farrah bit her lip. No, she wasn't new here, she was actually raised here. She had lived in the same place her whole life... with her parents. She would think that she knew the fastest way home from the only club she ever even went to these days. She didn't reply fast enough and the driver just blew air out of her nose in discontent. She shifted into drive, hit the gas and went on her way.
 
Everything still seemed pretty awkward, but the other two girls started to talk with each other. It was weird, they never really acknowledged Farrah for the first few minutes, it was like she wasn't there. She felt transparent, forgotten. Maybe she was just being self-conscious, but this is why she didn't fuck with pretty girls. They're not the nicest bunch to people like Farrah.
 
Soon enough one of the girls, the first one, tried to hit up Farrah. "You were clubbing, right? I can tell from what you're wearing... you kinda look like a mess," she laughed, "I'm just messing around. What's your name?" Wow, what a bitch, huh? Farrah didn't want to respond, but she was probably going to have to be genial to these girls since they were giving her a ride home and all.
 
"Farrah. Yours?" You know, it didn't look like they were getting any closer to 90.
 
"Nesi. She's Sith," she said, gesturing to the driver. "We were out clubbing too. At Cuvee. And you?" Oh geez... clearly Farrah was in deep waters, huh? Since when was Cuvee even letting in non-white people? A frown came to her face. Well...
 
Whatever, who cares? "I was at Paris." Neither Nesi nor Sith said anything for a few seconds. Eventually she got a response.
 
"Huh, you don't look like the type. I don't think that's really our type of venue." Sith nodded.
 
"Yeah, not our venue." She laughed. Paris wasn't even that bad, was it? She paid two-fifty just to get in. Cuvee wasn't even that expensive, the bouncers were just dickheads. Farrah turned to the window and didn't respond. The moon had more personality than these bitches.
 
Okay, clearly they weren't going toward 90. She was being played. Best case scenario, they were going to dump her in the middle of nowhere. Worst, God, what could be the worst case scenario? Her hand instinctively moved toward the handle. Was she going to open it while the car was moving? Moron.
 
She just didn't have the heart to speak up. Even if she did say anything, she really couldn't get out of the car if they didn't let her out. And why would they let her out? And also, they were still already in the middle of nowhere anyway. If she got kicked out here it wouldn't be any worse than if they kicked her out in, what, like, Englewood or something. This was the last time she trusted anyone. Any person at all. Ever.
 
Anyway, Nesi didn't take kindly to the silence. "Aren't you going to say something? We're giving you a ride, you know." Farrah clenched her jaw. Just ignore them, she thought. It can't get any worse than it already has. "Seriously?" Sith was silent. Slowly they pulled over at the curb. "Whatever, we're here anyway. Get out of the fucking car."
 
No choice. She did just like Nesi asked her to. Sith was the last to get out. She immediately snatched her wrist and started guiding her to the nearest house, the only one with lights left on at this hour. Farrah started pulling away, trying to run. Sith's grip tightened harder and harder, and Farrah kept pulling. When she felt like she was pulling as hard as possible, Sith gave. Her hand slid off Farrah's wrist and Farrah crashed into the floor, feeling one of her high heels snap under her.
 
Moaning, she tried to stand back up. "What the fuck, what the fuck... get away from me, you cunts!" Nesi had kept walking to the front porch step of the house, and now she stood observing from a distance.
 
"You're pretty fucking stupid," Sith told her. Before Farrah could even stand fully Sith grabbed her by the ankles and dragged her across the asphalt toward the house. Any time she tried to grab at something on the ground to stop herself, Sith pulled harder, rubbing Farrah's hands raw across the ground. Now she was really scared. Every time she kicked Sith twisted at her ankle until she screamed.
 
By the time they had gotten to the front door Farrah's clothes were ripped to hell and her back, neck and hands bloodied. Not to mention the injured ankle, since she couldn't really stop herself from kicking over and over. Nesi opened the front door and Sith finally just picked Farrah up already, like she was a baby or something, and carried her into the house slowly. Clearly Sith wasn't all that strong since she wasn't doing too hot holding a whole person in her arms.
 
When they got inside and the door was closed, Farrah pushed Sith away, causing her to drop her. Farrah crashed into the hard floor underneath her. Oh God, she thought, my butt, oh God my butt. Waves of fire went through her legs. She groaned and got to her feet.
 
Sith didn't fight back. Instead, Nesi forcibly turned Farrah around and started shoving her forward. There was a cocking sound behind her head. Silence came over Farrah, her blood running cold. Freezing metal rested against her neck, not the feeling of a barrel, but of a sphere. Was it a taser or something? That's the last thing she thought before there was a shock, and then she was out cold.
 
Piercing wails filled her ears as she came to. It was a horrible squealing, one monotone pitch filling her head. As she sat up it faded from her ears, receding into the back until everything was quiet again. It was all dark, so dark that she couldn't tell the difference between having her eyes opened and closed. The ground under her... was it wood? A table? Didn't take long until she learned the answer; the lights came on above her extremely suddenly. Light pierced and burned at her eyes, she wasn't able to shield herself quickly enough. She jumped in fear, "Oh fuck!"
 
Before she took her arms away to see her surroundings, something huge impacted her from the side. When she looked she finally saw in complete horror the forms of her two captors, infinitely bigger than they had been before. The whole world was enormous now, even the table under her was several football fields. She had been shrunken, she thought to herself fearfully, this is what they'd been talking about on the news lately. Serial shrinking, it had sounded like a prank before. It was too late now.
 
What had impacted her was Nesi's hand. Her fingers wrapped around Farrah like serpents, submersing herself in the radiant heat of Nesi's skin. Quickly she was pulled up to Nesi's face and then stared at intently. Nesi smiled wickedly. "Wow, just wow. It actually works, huh? You weren't shitting me." Farrah heard Sith snort behind her.
 
"Yeah. It did. Let's get on with it, you go first. I don't even know what I wanna do with her yet." Nesi looked over Farrah at Sith, her expression at first blank. After a moment she grinned.
 
"Alright." Carelessly she tossed Farrah back onto the table. The fall was painful, but at that point Farrah had almost gotten used to it. Without any pause, Nesi started to get undressed, pulling off her dress. First her full, round breasts were exposed, and as she continued Farrah got to see the rest of her too. Only a second had passed of her glaring at Nesi's pussy before it was shoved in her face.
 
Sith yelled to Nesi, "Hey, wait, make sure you don't kill her before I even get to touch her. Don't go shoving her up there or something." What a let down, huh? Nesi seemed content with that, she said it was cool then took her left hand to her pussy. Farrah was disgusted to know what was about to happen.
 
Like an animal, Nesi started to masturbate over Farrah's beaten body. Watching her slender fingers run over her clitoris Farrah tried to stand to her feet, but she didn't get the chance. Juices started to lazily accumulate across Nesi's pussy lips. When one finally disconnected and dripped onto the table directly next to Farrah, it was like a transient earthquake. Only more came from there, some only barely missing her. Every time she tried to get to her feet more and more vibration came. Droplets shattered and splashed about the table around her, some growing closer and closer, until finally...
 
Monumental force slammed Farrah down onto the table. A thick, blazing hot liquid, Nesi's pussy juice, had finally dropped directly onto her. The pain in her body was unspeakable. Bubbles rose to the surface of the droplet as Farrah screamed bloody murder. Through the haziness of the liquid around her all she could hear was the exasperated moans Nesi was letting out. She had to get out before she drowned.
 
Cold air spilled over Farrah as she thrust forward, jumping out of the droplet. Her slippery skin kept her from getting traction on the table, and she simply slid forward a few feet before she finally came to a stop. Now she was facing Sith. Ominously she laid there on the couch, blankly staring at Farrah. Silence filled Farrah's ears, and then she was grabbed again.
 
Nesi cried out, wildly rubbing Farrah across her clitoris. Farrah screamed in terror, flailing against Nesi's strength. Liquid spilled over her, filling her mouth and blinding her. The sound of organic squelching overwhelming even Nesi's moaning. Life started to leave Farrah's tear-filled eyes, before a loud voice came through the ruckus. "What the fuck did I tell you?" Sith grabbed Nesi's wrist and forcibly snatched Farrah away. The transfer was explosive to her, snapping her joints in several directions with the movement. Screaming only made it worse at this point. Coming to a stop, Farrah laid her head against Sith's knuckle and sobbed.
 
"Shit, you killed her, didn't you?" Everything ran cold. Actually, Farrah wished she were dead, yeah. But pretending she was would only get her, what, buried alive? If these psychopaths even had the empathy to give her that. Energy returned to the room when she lifted her head and began to struggle weakly again. "Oh... thank God." Funny to hear that from Nesi after she had just recklessly used her as a fuck toy. "I guess you can have her now. I'll just watch."
 
"You really wanna watch? Ha, okay." Whatever could that mean? Much more gently than Nesi had ever handled Farrah, Sith began to lower Farrah toward her pelvis. Oh geez, Farrah thought, not this again, please, not this again.
 
Before she fully came to Sith's crotch, the arm curved over behind Sith. Now she was moving toward her ass. A frog formed in Farrah's throat. She couldn't breathe. This girl's ass was going to be her deathbed.
 
Sith hastily lifted the back of her dress and pulled down her thong, exposing the cleft of her cheeks to Farrah. Larger, larger, the two brown spheres grew in size as she moved closer. Another hand crept behind Sith, pulling her right cheek aside. Now Farrah could see the gigantic pucker, literally about to fucking eat her. They came together.
 
Against her skin the asshole felt like a rubber mattress at first, then as she was pressed deeper and deeper it just felt like she was being shoved against stone. She was caught in the folds of the asshole, sinking further in. When she was fully sucked into it the pressure stopped.
 
It smelled like shit. Well, duh, but the smell of shit was stronger than anything could remotely describe. The walls of the anus chewed at her, battering her into a pulp and compressing her into a ball. Struggling only seemed to pull her further down the cave, she couldn't find her way out. The walls grew softer and softer. Jesus Christ, she was going to end up suffocating in this bitch's colon if she didn't get out. Farrah wept, consumed by her fear. This was it, she was going to die as a piece of actual shit.
 
But then, miraculously, she returned to the outside world. For a brief moment at least, before she entered another cave of sorts. From Sith's asshole she had been sucked into Nesi's mouth. She was getting eaten in a shitty rim job. Now she had to die, this really had to be it, right?
 
Farrah had never really considered the actual weight of dying, not in an asshole or in Nesi's guts. Even when Nesi swept her up into a monsoon of saliva and sucked the sense out of her, her mind was set on the idea of being chewed to death. But no matter how much she was thrown around the mouth, she didn't ever come to rest on any teeth.
 
Really, she couldn't reason through anything at all. Slamming violently into Nesi's hard palate, she only begged that God just let her die already. The saliva pooled all around her, submerging her totally. Her skin lightly burned, signs of pre-digestion. Reasoning returned to her when she felt the tug of peristalsis around her, she wasn't being chewed. She was swallowed. There wasn't even any air for her screams to even travel through.
 
Watching the last of Farrah disappear behind Nesi's breasts, Sith too masturbated, spread across the couch. Nesi opened her mouth, showing her tongue to Sith. "I actually swallowed her, oh wow!"
 
Her fall into the stew of Nesi's stomach felt endless, and she wished it had stayed that way. Crashing through the surface of the liquid, she slammed into solid bits of digesting food, literal vomit, sending her body contorting violently into twisting positions. The chyme was so thick that struggling pulled her deeper and deeper like quicksand, weighing her down under the congealing mess of Nesi's broken down meals. Gently settling at the bottom of the chamber was like the last of God's compassion giving her one final shred of mercy.
 
Farrah couldn't hear herself think anymore, if she was even thinking at all. Through the cloudiness of Nesi's surrounding body she could hear desperate moans. They were both still getting off on her death...
 
So she stayed there. Any tears that came to her eyes only made everything hurt worse, but still she sobbed to herself. In sorrow she thought to herself, why God do I gotta suffer...? And so with the remaining shreds of her energy she pulled herself into a pocket in the lining of Nesi's stomach. Against her own reasoning she greedily gasped in the air there, small slivers of oxygen misted over by droplets of gastric acids. Blood erupted from her mouth and she cried out whatever air she had managed to collect anyway.
 
Above her Nesi laughed away, eating from a bag of chips. Sith stared at the bulge in Nesi's belly. "Give that to me," she said, taking the black out Nesi's hand. Cracks and pops came from its end as she sucked on it.
 
"Hey..." Nesi whined at Sith, but she didn't really care. They sat quietly for a second, reveling in their post-orgasm wispiness. Gurgles came from Nesi's belly, she looked down and said, "Sith, what, what do you think it's like to be in there right now?" Sith didn't say anything, and instead took a hit out the black.
 
Splattering echoed through the stomach as bits and pieces of chips exited the esophagus. Each plop shook Farrah's world. Disgusted by the sounds of the constant slushing of Nesi's belly, her stomach upended, and as she finally died, overwhelmed by the disgust and terror over her final fate, vomit and blood spilled from her mouth, filling up the last of the crevice she occupied, essentially drowning her in her own expulsion.
 
-
 
The remains of Farrah's body slithered through Nesi's innards, compounded with the rest of the waste and packed into a long tube. Any nutrition left in her corpse was stolen by Nesi, and over time the crumbling pieces of Farrah were completely indistinguishable from the rest of the shit.
 
And so the next morning Nesi sat on the toilet, finished pissing, and squeezed out the non-essential fragments of Farrah's body. After hearing three heavy splashes, Nesi wiped herself and threw the toilet paper into the muddied water, flushing and sending everything down the drain, where all waste belonged.