- Text Size +


“Told you.”
“Yeah, yeah, keep grinning. Gives you a goofy face” I reply, annoyance and sarcasm oozing coldly from my high pitch voice and hitting her with the full force of a  drifting snowflake.  I grab the plastic edge and try to extract myself from the goo under her smiley gaze.
“Look, stop looking at me and go… shopping, will ya now?”
“Ow, come on, just because you’re the clumsiest bug on the planet does not lessen my devotion to you, sweet prince”
I guess she refers to the stunt I just failed to pull, as I was attempting to settle nicely on the brown dome of Noeleen’s head to dominate at last the green landscape of the park around us. A movement of hers has sent me screaming down her cheek and directly into the diet-bio-porridge-looking meal she was busy ingesting. (Noeleen always carries her food around, seemingly living in abject terror of a sudden shortage. Yet a lot of the stuff she eats would hardly feed a butterfly. The image of fat butterfly flutters into my mind and wanders away…). I feel her spoon sinking below me and coming to contact with my feet, , lifting me out of the flat Tupperware. From a lump on her nyloned thigh, I’m now a lump in her soup. This is my day of infinite glory.
“Hey, at least I’m not upset. I bet if I barged into your dinner plate, buster, you’d be more than a little put out. Not to mention flattened…” she giggles happily.
“Noeleen…”
“I don’t even complain about the totally unhygienic side of the operation. Did you wash your feet at least, before stepping in my food?” The rumbling laughter is shaking me, making my descent from the plastic container uncomfortable. I feel sticky and sub-human.
“Noeleen…”
“Na, don’t answer, it was a rhetorical question.”

My rehabilitation as a human being involves a very large mouth, a soft and twitching tongue, a vacuum-like space that sucks the living daylight out of me. And much slurps on my little body. I know Noeleen always enjoys that part. The less controllable part of me also does so, and as per usual, it doesn’t take long before I’m totally spent in her mouth. When I come out, the world is once again a fantastic place to live in, and the kiss I get from the humongous lips is putting me once more at the top of the food chain.

 


The very first time she put me to that test, I was totally grossed out. Come on, let face it, the warm saliva that sticks to every inch of your body is easily half an inch thick, makes your hair gooey, insinuates in your nose and mouth. You get to smell the biology of your girl’s stomach first-hand. And also you…


We were back from the pub. I was drunk, she was drunk. I felt horny as hell, Noeleen herself was as hot as can be a beautiful young female with too many drinks faced with the splendor of my diminutive body next to her.(Form an orderly queue, ladies, thank you) Something had to happen. Our love making was beginning to flourish again after the early difficult times the Shrinking had inflicted on our libidos. Sure, it had attained a new dimension, but to our contentment we had found that our sex life needed not bother about vulgar spatial relationships. Hell, I was in heaven from the very start. As for Noeleen, she had slowly discovered a certain kink in herself that seemed to accommodate pretty well the situation. And so we were that night, in the premises of a wondrous game. (Noeleen had shut me up at last with a languorous kiss, ‘cos in fairness I tend to blabber quite a bit when I’m drunk, and she had settled me on her luxurious breasts, with a definite squeeze). A few golden minutes had already passed in busy oblivion when:

“I have the munchies.” Noeleen said, interrupting my bliss over inspecting closely her left breast.
I glanced toward the vast expanse of her naked belly. Her navel winked at me, and everything seemed in order. No growling there. (Some gurgles, yes, but the beer accounted for that)
“Sweetie, You’re just drunk, and it’s late, you’re not gonna start cooking now, are you?” She nodded and I crawled back to that nipple I happened to notice on my right and which was crying for attention. Under my feet, Noeleen’s heartbeat was pretty fast, and I could feel her breathing increase in depth and rhythm. Myself I’d left my brains in the glove compartment at last and was getting quite worked up.
“Nope, nothing to it, <a gasp> I’m definitely hungry,” whispered my bodacious girlfriend.
That made me raise an eyebrow. As far as I knew, sex is like food. You don’t need both at the same time, but then,  I was about to be educated on the matter. Leaning nonchalantly on her nipple, which had by then hardened comfortably for the purpose, I glared at my smiling girlfriend. “Well can’t it wait? Don’t tell me you don’t enjoy this, I have the proof right here in front of me”, I said, tapping the soft brown skin of her nipple.

A weird look came into her eyes. She smiled at me, a toothy smile, a hungry smile even. For a second I knew what a chocolate bar feels, when it meets Noeleen’s gaze..
“Actually, no, it cannot wait.” Two large fingers settled on either side of me. I was well used to their pressure by then already. But still, the motion upward in my drunken state was a bit of a shock. I swallowed my stomach back to its proper place. I was now situated well above my girl’s face. I could see the full extent of her naked body, her breasts, erect and beckoning me, the serene plain of her belly, the marvelous triangle further away. The twin mountains of her thighs were raised and level with my eyes. A hand was discreetly poised, at the base of one of them. Suddenly everything went seriously upside down.
Her eyes were fixed on me. As she started to lower me towards her face, they started to slightly squint at me, too. Below me a huge cave had opened wide. Hell, I could see all the way down her throat, where a massive uvula was retracting in a web of saliva strings. More strings hung there between her palate and her tremulous tongue, which just started to stretch out now. Noeleen’s eyes were weirdly glazed by what I hoped was really just lust. As I was about to reach her maw, Noeleen just closed it quickly , swallowed and let out a moan of pleasure that caught me head on, leaving me half deaf (somewhere South , her hand had resumed its lustful activity…). I regained altitude, as  Noeleen attached her gaze on me again. “Oops, where were we? “ she said in a whisper. “Oh yes, munchies…” She closed her eyes.
The mouth opened again, a vast hole of rosy flesh. Noeleen’s perfect white teeth were gleaming in the penumbra, clearly indicating the way to her inner self.
“Noeleen!! Wait!! What are you doing?!!” I screamed then, I recall. I wasn’t that scared, I was just weirded out, I guess. We’d never tried that before, and her talk about munchies had really got to me maybe. At the back of my head, a little voice was telling me soothingly “At last”…

I remember the wet touch of her tongue on my out-stretched hands. They went splotch into the coating of saliva. I shivered my head passed under the great white teeth and into the inner world of Noeleen’s mouth. The temperature went up suddenly. The smell of alcohol was everywhere too. When Noeleen’s fingers deposited me on her tongue, well inside her mouth, I shivered when my body started to get coated in saliva on the warm fleshy mattress. The tongue felt grainy and alive under my skin. My shins were still out, by my head was so damn close to her throat, all I could see was the slope leading to the esophagus. Hell, her uvula was virtually above me. A red curtain of  soaked flesh, criss-crossed by tiny veins, was my horizon.

Noeleen has a perfect mouth. I don’t say this because she’s my girlfriend, but because she has. Simple as that. A dentist’s heaven. A girl’s mouth can be a mess down there at the throat, with bloated tonsils and over complex hanging flesh. (I tend to notice these details now that everything is projected on a big screen for me)  Noeleen’s throat is just…a Zen garden. Perfectly shaped, no tonsils, no ugly fleshy folds. Just a perfect well, nicely arched, waiting for my little passing into her even more glorious stomach. That thought was a bit too much. I let out a yelp when her palate squashed me on the tongue and her lips closed around my shins. Darkness, wetness, biological smells. And then a sudden vacuum. I was pressed by her tongue as she started licking and sucking on my defenseless body. My ears went pop. Then pressure came back, some air rushed in from half opened lips. Darkness, vacuum, constriction on a tongue that seemed to be able to wrap itself around my entire body. Light again. Noeleen’s lets out a hum of pleasure that vibrates in my entire guts. The lips closed again.

I was fighting hard the saliva that tried to find its way into my mouth (which I kept grimly closed) and into my nose. No, that was not that pleasant. In fact it was downright scary at that stage, I thought. I was  a morsel in Noeleen’s mouth. No longer a person but a biteful, a piece of food for ingestion. The sex had gone out of the window.  Well… not for Noeleen, it hadn’t. I could feel the gushes of warm air circulating at the back of her throat, like so many little hurricanes. The interspaced gasps of her pleasured body were loud and downright frightening in their power, heard from the inside of her head. It went on for what seemed a bit too long.

When Noeleen let me out at last, I was gasping like a fish, clawing at the saliva on my face, and had started shouting at her, my eyes still closed “ This is not funn….”
“Hush…” she said, while my first sight greeted the closing lips that came smothering my face. “ It’s not that bad. I know you enough to know that” she said, giving me a bit more distance to see her entire face. I gulped down. She looked flushed, a thin layer of sweat was glistening on her brow in the glow of the candles,  and her great brown eyes were… begging ?

The next second, in a quick swoosh over the fleshy landscape of her body, I found myself deposited very close indeed to another sort of lips. I could no longer see Noeleen’s face, but a long finger lingered on my back applying a light but insistent pressure. I know a hint when I see one. I complied with my girl’s desire like a valiant little soldier.

Later that night, locked in the grip of her hand, as she gently snored, I was bemusing over this first close encounter with Noeleen’s mouth. It is then that I started to feel the first stirring of a massive hard-on. “A bit late for the cavalry” I thought to myself, with a sigh.
I’ve never been late again.


……………………………………….


We’ve left the park. I get to travel first class this time, meaning between two soft mounds of warm , pliant and scented breast flesh.
Noeleen is taking me where no man has gone before. She’s very excited about it. And following as usual the laws of our relationship, her excitement is inversely proportional to my dismay. I mean, the concept is pretty cool. But if something goes wrong, we’re in a shitload of trouble. But “trouble”, hey, Noeleen does not even know the term. Oh, what the hell, her mood is contagious and I’m looking forward to let loose my deviant instincts. Life is short, I tell myself (though perhaps not as short as me).

The place has a definite oriental look to it. Soft music, orchids, dim lighting. The girl who greets us at reception is very pretty. From my position, well hidden in Noeleen’s bra, the first thing I notice is her breasts. But hey, this is circumstantial. I can’t be blamed for that, can I? She’s Asian with the typical Asian gracious nose and wonderful slanted eyes that seem like deep wells of dark ink to me. I grumble when Noeleen, with a discreet movement, pushes me back further into her bra.
“Will it be a short or long session for you, Miss?”
“A short one please” answers the demure voice of my one and only.
We follow her into some dimly lit corridors and into a changing room. The girl introduces Noeleen to the first stage: a deep water massage provided by a rather  complex equipment of jets and god-knows-what. When she leaves, Noeleen takes me out of her cleavage (it’s always such a difficult moment, leaving this place) and puts me on a wooden bench. The music is playing in the background, from unseen loudspeakers.

“Well, my sweet prince, here we are. Let’s go to condition 1. (Yeah, she's a fan of Battlestar Galatica) Oh, but I forget, you’re always in condition 1”, says she, as she refers to my spending most of my life naked as a worm.(I’m well used to that. By placing me that little notch closer to the atom, the Shrinking has placed me closer to nature, I always say, and nakedness is not an issue).
Now I get to relax and watch Noeleen remove the adornments of civilization and join me in the natural state. Since the changing room is tiny, her huge body seems to invade the entire space, and my little eyes being situated lower than her knees, the towering effect of her naked body is amplified by the cramped situation. The long thighs are pillars of beauty. After a while, even the “panties of frustration” go down, along this wondrous route, and my remaining doubts about this odyssey melt away in a second.
“I better try the jets first, my prince.” Noeleen enters the booth and start fumbling about with all the buttons and levers. I watch from the wooden bench. What should happen happens. All the jets start at the same time. By the sound of it, they’re pretty powerful. A roar of gigantesque proportions escapes from the glass door behind which I merrily observe Noeleen’s blurred movements while listening to her squeals. Suddenly a frozen Noeleen re-appears, frantically closing the door behind her. I’m in absolute stitches. Predictability did not lessen my joy.

Anyway, we get it to work. This time Noeleen takes me with her, but sets me in a corner, away from the jets. To me they appear as the powerful water outflows a ruptured dam. The stray droplets are more than I need to feel massaged all right. Above me, my girl is enjoying the rush of hot water on her breast and thighs and back. I watch her as many rivers follow the graceful contours of her sculptural body, while myriads of droplets settle on her glistening surface.  Her skin is glowing under the rosy light of discreet neon above, her breasts swaying gently with her movements, (mesmerizing, I could not lift one if I tried)  as she lathes herself in scented soap. Her brown hair is hugging her head tightly now, looses meshes sticking to her shoulders. I have to get closer.

I try to walk on the wet tiles towards the vast feet ahead. My body is pelted by enormous drops and at times I have to relent and fall to the ground to crawl further. At last I get between her feet.(Noeleen is cautious and observe my position attentively). Above me the cliff of her body is impossibly high and waterfalls just keep pouring from it with a mighty roar. I gasp when I see the vast fleshy monument crumple down in my direction, as Noeleen lowers herself, and snatch me from the floor. Protecting me from the blasts of water with her vast back, she smiles at me and proceeds in lathering me also with her soapy hands. I realize 99,9999% of mankind lives in total misery, who hasn’t experienced this religious moment.

“Not bad, hey?” she says in a happy voice, swallowing what seems to me buckets of water, in the process.
“Yeah, that’s all right”. I answer casually. She smiles and shrugs. Noeleen tries to set me astride her right nipple. I try to hang on, but the flow of water gushing from over her shoulder keeps lifting me off her skin and pushing me away from the golden globe. I keep falling back into her palm. Oh well. A second later I’m left alone between the twin masses of her feet. We keep enjoying the moment, till the timer on the shower jets bring this introduction to an end.

I watch my highness performing the strange task of quickly arranging a living space for me on the white towel she’s about to wrap herself in for the duration of the session. She had planned this all along obviously. A white thread and a needle appear magically out of her handbag, and in a second she has fabricated some sort of harness for me on the soft surface of the towel. Pretty slick. I hop in, setting my feet and body into the discreet loops. Well, it ‘d  be discreet. This place is women only, which only increases my excitement, but could also bring us some real shame if we’re caught. (Then again, I ‘d shudder just at the idea of meeting some hairy naked guys) I can already see the titles on the first page: “Smallest man on the planet is also the biggest pervert! ”, “Tiny perv found in ladies’ relaxation center!” and so on… No wonder Noeleen is thrilled with this. She’s not the kind who plays by the book. (If we’re caught , I’ll feed myself to the neighbors’ cat, I swear. It has been eyeing me with greed for quite a while, and I’ll have a last grateful friend in my shame).
When Noeleen wraps the towel around her body, I find myself poised against her left buttock. I hope she won’t be sitting down any time soon. She walks us to the next stage.

“Please make yourself comfortable on the table, Miss. Leave the towel on top of your legs, (they can’t bring themselves to say the word “ass”) I’ll be back in a second.”
Noeleen “unhooks” me from the tiny loops and settling on the massage table, on her belly, leaves me near her hip, under the cover of the towel. I am left with the vision of this unending wall of golden flesh , from her feet and up to her armpits (which she shaved recently, an unusual move for her, but she knows the slightest detail counts now in my tiny scrutiny). Loud vibrations mark the return of the masseuse.
I watch in awe as the girl is applying her hands on my love’s body. The slaps and squeezes evoke a tremendous force to me. I see Noeleen’s flesh ripple under the assault while her satisfied purring breaks the silence of the room. I feel a strange sadness invading my soul. Not long ago, it would have been my hands there, treading the scented flesh and supple muscles. I would have been me leaning over her body, my hands covered in perfumed oil and administrating a loving massage. I realize with a sad shock that it’s been a while that Noeleen hasn’t been touched that way, hasn’t let her body in abandon to the contact of hands that could cup her breast easily, that can apply pressure on her neck, that make her feel the density of her own body. How bad does she miss this? How often does she long after the touch of a real man, imposing his strength on her? I feel suddenly inadequate, and very very small indeed, cowering as I am next to her buttock, in the shadow of a vulgar towel, like a mouse in its hole.

The woman next to us is nothing but a moving cliff of white fabric. She’s kneading Noeleen’s back to oblivion it seems. The table is stable enough but I can feel the slight rhythmical lurching of my leathery ground, and I hope it won’t last too long, as sea-sickness threatens. Suddenly I see my white cotton canopy starting to glide away. I run into cover, but it seems the towel is being lifted. My heart is sinking. This is it. The moment of shame has arrived.
“Oups, leave it there, please than you,” comes Noeleen’s voice.
“It won’t be anything I haven’t seen, you know.” Answers the girl with a smile in her voice. “Just relax and you’ll enjoy it”. The towel starts again its retreat.
“No really, please, just concentrate on my shoulders and thighs, please, I’m really shy, maybe next time”, says Noeleen with her usual aplomb.
The towel is dropping back in place. “Of course” says the masseuse gently. I stand frozen, my back against the supple flesh of Noeleen’s right buttock. Damn.
The show has moved down to Noeleen’s thighs. I watch great feminine hands kneading the powerful underside of my girl’s legs. Under my canopy of fluffy cotton, the temperature is definitely rising. The flesh is splaying onto the mattress; the rocking motion spreads quickly to her entire body. I do not move fast enough and for a second I’m crushed under the ass flesh. I hardly have time to react that it comes back and swallows me again, and again and again. Noeleen suddenly tightens her ass, putting an end to the motion, and giving me time to crawl away from the danger zone. (I seriously consider for a second staying there, there’s not enough ass in the known universe to content me, but hey, reason prevails, for a change).
“Did I hurt you, miss?” comes the masseuse’s worried voice.
“No, not at all, am ticklish is all.”
The vast rocking motion starts anew. Noeleen’s satisfied purr is audible again. This has to stop! Noeleen is embracing the Other Side!
When the masseuse goes away, leaving us alone in the room, a beatific Noeleen turns around on her back and settles me on her navel. Her breathing is long and serene, lifting her belly gently under my feet. I decide not to trouble the quiet moment with the myriads of sarcastic repartees coming to my mind (I know I can be a real pain at times, … but not this time).
“Oooooh, it was great!” whispers my girl as she props herself on her elbows, and looks at me with a satisfied gaze.
“And it was all the better ‘cos I could feel you down there with me. We have to try that again. Hey, you know, I think I know exactly where to hide you for the naked part next time we do this”, she adds, before engulfing me in a sudden kiss. I swallow hard. A strong tingle surges at my loins.
“OK, off to the sauna, sweet prince, you gonna love this!”
“What?!!!”


We have entered the Jurassic Age. The air is heavy, moist and hot. A constant fog is dimming our vision. Vast dinosaurs move about in the swamp-like atmosphere, to gather at the unique water source…. Each one of them could have me for breakfast and they are sumptuous…
Noeleen is sitting on one of the benches in the vast wooden room. The benches themselves form a gradual stair, as in a college amphitheater. My girl has let her guard down, and only the neatly folded towel on her lap is guarding her privacy. Under it, lying on my belly on her great thigh, I enjoy an impregnable view of the whole room. It is populated with all the giant naked women required for a healthy diet, some obviously well enough used to this to be free of any show of decency. Their naked bodies are lying on benches, or sitting next to the hot stones, or standing next to the tiny ventilation system which provides the only respite from the overwhelming heat. I’m in heaven.
Apart from a more mature lady on the left (still magnificent in her abandon to the heat), all the girls here are pretty much our age, or thirty-ish, I’d say. The world is awash with naked breasts, glistening in the dim yellowish light, with long thighs, spread languidly on the wood, with flat bellies showing their sweat-filled navels. And everywhere, the uncovered bushes of these mighty animals are sleek with moisture. My head‘s gonna explode, I know that (not only my head, by the way…).

I feel underneath me the blood cursing in Noeleen’s veins, dilated as they are by the heat. A sleek layer of sweat rests between my body and her thigh. I wasn’t exactly sure about this. But Noeleen today is my goddess, by way of our wager, sure, but not only. She has power of life and death over me. I surrender happily to her crazy moods. I’m only slightly frustrated by the fact that I cannot extirpate myself from the towel to have a good look at her reclining body. We play risky enough as it is.

The door opens and a waft of cool air is rushing in the room, a massive naked form enters graciously our primordial world. Hey, I know her. This is Kieran Donovan, we went to college together and I even had quite a crush on her (never actualized, as flirting was not my stronger card by then…) . Wow! She’s as gorgeous now as I remember her from our swimming classes. Her body is tone-perfect, her breasts a tribute the maker of all things. Her skin… Ah, I better stop, I’m getting hotter and it’s hellish enough down here. She nods and smiles to Noeleen. They know each other too, and I suspect there is some disappointment from Kiera for not having accepted my advances at the time I was still a regular human being, which would explain the cold edge of her smile to my girl. (Then again, I could be just too full of myself for thinking so). I watch Kiera come closer on her slender legs and sit her toned ass next to us. A blissful vision if any. Noeleen and her chat briefly before silence invades the room once more. I can hear the melody of breathing around me, exhaling from all the naked chests.

I feel a light tap on the towel. That the signal for me to hook up in the loops of the towel, when Noeleen needs to walk without me. I do just that, and feel the towel being lifted and deposited back on the bench. I have a glimpse of Noeleen’s superior bottom and back far above, as she walks away to the shower nearby. Understandably, I can’t really follow her there. I’m left alone with my own and unaware private harem. I’m the Peeping Tom of the nano-generation. Did I ever express my gratefulness to the maker of the Shrinking? I hope I find the bastard one day, to let him know my joy, before I strangle him.
Noeleen is taking her sweet time under this shower. I’m content to ogle all these girls in their natural environment but I do feel exposed. I wonder if I could…

Something is lifting the towel.  As it unfolds I feel myself hanging in the loops of thread and traveling through space in a woosh of air. A vast buttock rushes to me. I bump into it with a silent wet smack. The world remains steady for a second, as I see below me the impossible length of a long leg. Then the lurching movement of a walking gait. The door opens, and we’re out. What happened? I think in a panic. My mind goes in overdrive as I try to understand my plight. The giant muscles against me are alive with a rhythmic motion. I can smell the scented flesh against my face. It is not the usual scent. This is definitely an alien buttock. . Kiera. It must be Kiera. She was sitting just next to us. She took the wrong towel. Damn. She took the wrong towel. I start fumbling at the attaches where my feet and arms are entangled. I have to let go. The drop is impressive. And even if I make it, the sound could well alert her. Damn. We go through another door. The chatter of women is all around me. I even hear Kiera chatting for a second to her friend of hers. This is bad. There are plenty of women here. I’m gonna either pop in like the proverbial mouse, or be crushed unaware under a sweaty foot.  A sudden thought enters my panicked mind. I’m just situated on the underside of her buttock. If she sits down now, it will… My stomach lurches at the fast descent. She’s sitting down.

The movement stops when sudden darkness engulfs me, as an enormous pressure builds up on my body. All air is expelled from my lungs. I feel above me the heavy muscles, the heavy bones, the whole enormous body bent on squashing me. My thorax is pushed down to the limit. I think she’s not yet reclining on the bench, perhaps just leaning forward, toward shoes or her bag or something, I should have exploded otherwise under the full weight of her straightened torso. As if to confirm my idea, I feel the pressure increase slowly. She’s straightening her pose. This is bad. My body is fighting the mounting pressure. I can hold on pretty long without air since the Shrinking for some reason, and I’m less fragile than I look, our lovemaking is a proof of that. But this, this is oblivion knocking at my door. I’m going to end up a smear against this girl’s ass cheek, if she shifts her weight on the bench. Damn, maybe my life is now flashing in front of my eyes, but I’m just not paying attention.  Her flesh is even now entering my mouth.

I’m about to bite real hard when suddenly the pressure vanishes, light comes pouring in my eyes, blinding me. A vast commotion is taking place near me.
“Oh I’m so sorry, Kiera. I slipped on this damn floor. Are you okey?” comes Noeleen’s voice. I can see two naked bodies, just on my left. Their head are just above the level of the bench. Noeleen is turning Kiera away from me. I see her panicked glance. A micro second of relief comes into her gaze when she notices my movements and an urgent word is mouthed silently by her lips.
“Are you all right? Damn, I really fell hard on you, didn’t I?”
“No, its’ all right. Just the surprise, really! Don’t think twice about it, please.” Answers a shocked Kiera, as she starts to get up.
I’m all exposed on the bench. Plenty of girls are already looking in our direction; one of them is walking towards me. I dive between two boards of the bench and onto the wooden floor.

The world is a pandemonium of huge naked feet around me. Shoes and bags form the rest of the landscape. I can see Noeleen’s feet a few meters away. I foolishly start running in her direction, when a shadow covers me. I look up just in time to see a vast naked foot coming down on top of me. I jump sideways, just as it lands with a hard slap on the ground. A vast body looms above and is carried further away. I jump to my feet and retreat under the shadow of the bench. I get to one of its support, and, my chest heaving, I lean against the cold metal. Damn. It’s not like its’ the first time. But I don’t seem to get used to the idea of dying under a girl’s body. Yet, after a few seconds, the adrenaline starts running off, and the sheer shock of the situation gets me giggling. Hell, that was something else. I’m nearly merry and light-headed when I stare around to find Noeleen. I can hear her apologizing voice somewhere on my left. I walk in that direction. I snigger inside. Now these two have another reason to smile at each other.

The din of voices finally recedes as the incident dies away. I watch Kiera‘s feet walk away through an opened door. I look up in time to see through the boards a much more familiar ass sitting down. The boards creak a bit. And I hear a repressed giggle. Yep, that’s her all right. Two huge feet are steady in front of me now, and I recognize on the ankle this little scar Noeleen inflicted herself during one of our cycle tours.
A second later a white towel inadvertently falls onto the ground like a crashing circus tent. I walk to it. Search for the loops. Hook up on them. After a motionless minute, Noeleen, satisfied I’ve got the loops, picks up the towel. In a vast circular motion, I find myself lifted of the ground and swirling around her giant ass, till I smack into it. But this smacking, I can live with. Noeleen starts walking out the room.

“Are you OK?”
Back in the little changing room, Noeleen is manipulating me like a doll, checking for contusions and signs of mortal wounds. Her eyes are all wet again.
“Noeleen, put me down. NOW!!” I tell her, as the fondling is making me nauseous.
“Look, I say, I’m fine. It was fun. I’m perfectly ok, baby.”
“I got such a fright. I walked back into the sauna, and the towel was gone. Thanks god, I’d seen Kiera coming out, and…” She takes a long breath. “And I was there just in time to save you from her crushing ass, my prince!” she says proudly.
“Well technically, you saved both us, baby, ‘cos this girl was about to bear a serious bite mark on her bottom, I tell you.” I add, in a desperate attempt to save my princely honor.
“You love ass, I know that”, she winks. “But come on, don’t tell me hers was better than mine” she retorts, letting a munificent double-crusher looms over my little shape.
“The flavour of my demise would have been considerably less sweet, honey”, I concede.
Our banter has lowered enough the gravity of the incident and we can breathe again normally after a few minutes. I know we’re going to talk about this again. And I better have some hankies ready.
While she starts dressing up, all silent and still shaken, I think it appropriate to tell her a piece of my mind. “Next time, I want to be in  …err…a safe position when you go to that shower”.
She stands still, both arms lifted above her head, in the process of lowering her top, and winks at me: “You got it!”.
She laughs….getting immediately entangled in her yet simple tank top.


…………………………………………………………………………………………


We’re back home at last and sitting on Noeleen’s shoulder, I eye with animosity the check board, instrument of my doom. The game configuration is still there, a sharp reminder of my defeat and its consequences. I ache all over, but since it cannot be old age yet, ( I still have my memoirs to complete, and intend to add quite a few chapters)  I guess it’s just the less than heroic exploits of the day. Outside, the sky has taken the rosy hues of the sunset.

Noeleen goes straight to our bedroom. She grabs me between her fingers and sets me at the very end of it. She starts a slow strip-tease, that I watch aghast, as the garments fly all over the room revealing her towering slender body in all its rejuvenated beauty (we have to go more often to this sauna place). I’ve seen it often. I haven’t seen enough of it. She sets a knee onto the mattress. The ground shakes from the enormous weight. She brings her other leg onto the bed. A definite slant occurs in the mattress, and I fight to stay up. I’m lost in her shadow, as she lowers her gaze onto me.

I have a feeling she does not want me to move, so I just watch as she lies down on our bed. I’m now facing the wrinkle-free soles of her perfect feet. They open like a gate , as my girl start spreading her long legs on either side of me. She’s propped on her elbows and is looking at me with a joyful intensity. At the end of the vast triangle, a wondrous and moist place is beckoning me.
Suddenly an object flies from her hand and lands between her thighs. I come closer and recognize the fallen monarch of our chess game. 
“I consider our wager forfeit, sweet prince, and you have served me well” says Noeleen with a grave tone.” Now, I’m all yours for the night and for ever, my King” she adds with a wink.

I feel a smile taking over my entire face as fatigue becomes a meaningless term. I venture between the tanned hills of Noeleen’s legs till I reach the wooden piece. I touch it for good luck and think to myself “ The King is dead. Long live the King”, as I walk to the very center of the universe.

 


The end

 


This was [b]CHECKMATE[/b],  by nostromo