- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Insertion, Butt, Breasts, Entrapment, Odor, Crush, Mouth Play


 

Everyone else was at the campfire, huddled in a cluster beside it. They hadn’t witnessed her interaction with Rick’s family, thank God. They’d get the wrong idea. It was easier to figure out what they were since they were all huddled together like that. They were all naked, which was kinda funny to her. Like a little trailer park sized orgy. There was Dotty and her husband. And Joan, still bigger than everybody, even at a couple inches tall. They were all so cute, arguing among themselves. They were trying to climb up on the chair. It was adorable!

The campfire had yet to be lit. It wasn’t dark out and there was plenty of unopened beer left around. They must’ve shrunk before anything really got under way. Well, why the hell not have one more for the road? There was an untouched 6-pack right next to the chair all the little guys were trying to climb onto. She lumbered over to it and sat down, ignoring the crunch she heard when she did until she was good and ready to stand back up. She grabbed another beer and took a second to appreciate the two boys that were still wriggling in her ass. She prodded her crotch and Rick started wiggling around again too.

After she’d finished the first beer of her new pack, Tammy stood up to figure out where the crunch came from. Another broken phone. And another bug too. She swept them off the chair and sat back down. She grabbed another beer and finished even more quickly than the one before.

All the little trailer park Easter partiers were gazing up at her. She leaned down over them and burped. They scattered in a circle and she realized she’d accidentally drooled on them. “Oops,” she said. “Sorry.” She laughed. “Y’all wanna see something?” She crushed her empty can against her forehead, then laughed and tossed it to the side. Then she grabbed another.

After her third helping of campfire beer, Tammy didn’t have the ability to speak real well. She started fingering her crotch again, but through her jeans since she was still (barely) aware people were watching.

Or, they weren’t really watching. They were arguing among themselves. Probably about some stupid phone. Why couldn’t they just enjoy themselves? It was a nice day out. And it would be pretty cool to be small for a day. She was kinda jealous, in a way. It was like being left out all over again. But whatever.

She decided she wasn’t going to find a phone today, but she’d save everyone tomorrow. She’d call the authorities and when they showed up she’d present all her neighbors to them to be fixed. She absentmindedly started fingering herself. The tingling in both sides of her pants had stopped.

Tammy started drifting off to sleep but throwing up brought her back from the brink. Well, if she was going to fall asleep in this damn chair—the walk back to her trailer felt too daunting, and, besides, who was going to judge her?—she might as well have another. She knew she’d had more than enough, but it was right there and she was already in “bed.” When she leaned over to grab the fourth one from the ground, the chair tipped until it was balancing her on two legs. Then it broke.

She avoided falling on any of the people, so that was good. She realized they were all watching her. Judging her, probably. She didn’t have the effort in her to stand back up. In fact, she barely had the effort to open the fourth can.

She spat out the dirt and wiped her tongue off with her hand, failing to realize her hand was just as dirty. She turned to face the crowd. They had moved a few feet away from her. Half of them were looking at her apprehensively, the other half seemed to be in a heated discussion. Tammy couldn’t really hear them over her ears ringing.

She managed to crawl a couple feet toward them and started poking them. Mostly Joan. Fatty. Tammy laughed a big, stupid laugh. The shadow of just her head was enough to shade all of them. It really was like a little orgy. Nobody was having sex, but she was definitely turned on. What was Rick up to? He’d stopped moving. She moved her hand to feel him out. She quickly became distracted, opting instead to finger herself.

The few extra beers were kicking her at full throttle now. She looked down at the crowd beneath her, and realized she had them all at her fingertips. She swept in with her hand and scooped most of the crowd up, then sat up. An idea occurred to her. “I was thinkin’. I’m rescuin’ y’all right now, so maybe y’all could do me a favor for once.” She sat up and struggled with stretching her underwear’s waistband. Gosh, they were really squirming! Must be all trying to nod their heads in agreement. And even if some weren’t, who cared? She was their savior. She deserved this.

She brought her fat fist down to her crotch. She swirled their heads around her pubes and giggled at how they tingled. If she’d had fun with the sensation of the two boys before, this was a whole new world. How many of them were there? She never counted, and wasn’t about to try. Once her hand was firmly in front of her vulva—in the sweaty, pissy, and cummy dark confines of her panties—she started to release them.

Instantly, her reward came. The tingling, writhing mass of people in her underwear felt so good beating their fists against her labia. And they were starting to climb over each other, hooking themselves onto her clit to pull themselves out. Inevitably, though, whatever tingling hit her clit never lasted too long, and someone else took its place. It was so cute of them to take turns. Sexy too. Her fist uncurled into a palm, and she pressed the crowd against her vulva.

Those lucky bastards. They were probably having so much fun. But none of them were actually going inside her. They needed some help. She took her pointer and middle fingers and poked them into herself as deeply as they would go. Two only slipped further in, and one started to climb out. Either way, they felt good. She pushed a few more in to join them, in the process getting wetter and wetter. She hoped the little guys wouldn’t drown.

Tammy noticed there was another ten or so people who had run away. She got back up an her hands and knees and crawled over to them, her belly scraping along the ground. “Dontcha guys wannhave fun too?” she managed to slur.

She grabbed them up in her hand and looked at them. Weren’t they that new family who had just moved in last week? All ten of ‘em? “Welcome,” she beamed. “I hope y’all like it here.” They were dirty from the dust, so she licked them. Much better. She held them back out in front of her and moaned. She was getting ready for her second orgasm of the night. “Wait here,” she said, her eyes slowly shutting and snapping back open. She pulled open her bra on the right side and placed half of them on her nipple, then placed the other half on the other side.

Tammy started trying to stand up, but the squirming in her pants and on her tits brought her back down to the ground. She moaned repeatedly, clenching her thighs together, then pulling them apart, then clenching them back together again. She didn’t want to crush everyone, now that they were finally getting along, but she couldn’t help herself. It felt so good; they were doing such a good job. She was glad everyone was having fun.

In between her tits, the pack holding Greg had slid further down until it was completely concealed in her fat. She noticed when she looked down to see if he was having as good a time as her. Her orgasm had slowed down, although she was immediately ramping up for another. “Sorry,” she said. Her hand snuck in between her breasts with some effort and managed to pull him back out.

Greg sat in the pack of cigarettes, helplessly watching Tammy’s slobbering face focus as hard as it could on standing up, before she fell down again. She scratched her armpit with the hand she was holding him in, and her hairs went into the pack and brushed against him. Her armpit was his entire view for half a minute. Then her face again. She burped on him while she tried to formulate words.

“I know where putcha,” she finally said.

Then he was moving. He had no idea where he was going until the pack tilted and he got a view of what looked like cleavage. Bursting out of denim. As the pack tilted more and more, he pressed himself against both sides of the pack, trying to keep himself from falling into Tammy’s pale, cellulite ridden ass. He was only half-successful. The sweat infused walls were slick and he was scrambling.

“Watcha doin?” she asked. She brought him back to her face. She drooled on him again, but realized that he probably wouldn’t care tomorrow. He’d be so excited they’d finally slept together after all these years, he’d forgive her for sure. She laughed, then moaned, then brought him back down to her ass. She shook the pack violently and, sure enough, he fell out. Her ass did a fair job of swallowing him by itself, but her finger poked him in further then further until the hairs surrounding her asshole clung to him.

Tammy giggled. She’d never really liked butt stuff, but Greg was special to her. She scrunched up her face, poked him inside her asshole, and gasped. It didn’t feel good, but it certainly felt interesting. Maybe he wasn’t in far enough. She poked him in further. Her finger didn’t do much for her, but his wriggling around felt just like a continuation of what was going on in the front.

Which reminded her. Some of them were almost starting to get out. Finally, she had both hands free and managed to button her pants. They were so tight, cutting into her skin. Maybe those kids were right—her pants were awful tight. She zippered them up. Those lucky ducks. She could feel them having the times of their lives, probably making out and doing all kinds of things in the folds of her skin. She hoped none of them would give her any diseases.

She laid on the ground in the center of the camp and groaned, soaking up the sun. It was a little bit cooler now than earlier in the day, but not by all that much. She didn’t mind getting sweaty though. Hopefully nobody else did.

Her next orgasm was prompted by a scuffle around her clit. Maybe they hadn’t realized her pants were closed and were all bunched up at the edge of her underwear’s waistline. Didn’t matter really. She really soaked her pants this time. She’d never squirted twice in one day before. That was new.

Then Tammy fell asleep.