- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Violent, Vore, Butt, Insertion, Entrapment, Mouth Play


 

Tammy was sweating something awful by the time she passed Rick’s trailer. She wished she hadn’t chucked her magazine so she could fan herself. Of course, that sort of required that it be clean, and it wasn’t. You win some; you lose some.

She started absentmindedly rubbing her crotch again, wondering where everyone had gone off to. She’d wanted to have more fun back in Greg’s trailer, but she needed to help him. Maybe today was the day he’d finally see how nice she was, and he’d realize what he’d been missing out on this whole time. Then, when he was big, they were already neighbors. It was almost too perfect.

She stumbled and fell over, saving her fall with her arms, but not enough stop her from scraping her elbows and knees. “Shit,” she said. But whatever. It happened. You get blackout drunk five nights a week, you pick up some scrapes and bruises. As she tried to stand up, though, she realized that, once more, there really were tiny people in front of her. Bryce and Jayden, the little shits. She laughed. They were definitely little.

“What the fuck is she laughing at?” the younger one (Brayden?) asked his older brother.

“Don’t look at me,” the older one said. “The fat bitch is fucking drunk.”

She frowned. “That’s not a very nice thing to call someone,” she said. They shut up. Normally, they were higher on the trailer park pecking order than her. Today was a little different.

She grabbed the two of them swiftly into her fist and brought them inches from her face. So what if they could see every tiny hair on her mustache? Or smell her breath? She was sure it wasn’t exactly the best smelling around, unless you liked the smell of cigarettes and beer. Some people did.

She inspected the two boys. “You two’re always giving me shit, ain’t you?” The most they could do, squeezed together in her fat fist, was nod. “Answer me!”

“Yeah!” the older one squeaked.

“That’s ‘yes, ma’am’ to you. You got that?” They nodded. “I said you got that?”

“Yes, ma’am!” they said in unison.

Tammy laughed, spraying spit in their faces. “Alright, good. I’m not gonna hurt you. Just wanted to let you know while I got the chance.” She realized she was still lying down on the ground from her fall. Greg was starting to fall out of the pack, even though it was at an upward slope. She sat up, not wanting him to wander off and get eaten by a stray cat or something of the like.

“Where’re your parents?” she asked them.

“You probably sat on them you fat ass!” said the older one.

“Everybody’s shrunk except you, you fuckin’ bitch!” the younger one said.

Tammy scowled. “If I was you, I’d watch that mouth. If everybody’s small but me, you best learn yourself how to be kind to an old lady for once in your life.” Old? Did she say that? She leaned down on her elbow. Sitting up without a back support was hard work for a drunk lady. “You two are always fuckin’ pullin’ shit. If this ain’t karma, I don’t right know what is.”

“Tammy,” she heard Greg’s muffled voice say from inside her cleavage, “they’re just kids. Leave ‘em alone. Go get a phone.”

“You’re right,” she said. “You’re right. Fine.” She leaned back a little further and started falling asleep again—the sun just felt so nice on her right there—when she heard the younger one try to whisper to his brother, “Did she pee herself?”

“Dude, shut up,” the older one said.

Then a little nudge prodded at her elbow.

“Hey, Tammy!” Rick’s voice came from her side. She could just barely hear him, but her head was pretty close to the ground now. Lucky for him, or he could’ve just been another bug. She turned to face him.

“Rick?”

“Yeah, it’s me! And Trinity.”

“Hey!” Trinity called up to her.

“Rick, tell your kids to stop being such shits.” Tammy rolled over onto her side to face them. She scooped Rick and Trinity up and put them in her now open palm with their two kids. She breathed heavily from her open mouth onto them.

“Watch the drool,” Greg said to her. She slurped it back up.

“Sorry,” she said. When she said it, naturally, it came back out and landed on the family.

“You fat ass bitch!” The youngest said.

Trinity slapped him. “You watch your fuckin’ mouth, Aiden. You need to be respecting her right now.”

Just right now? Tammy thought. She giggled, looking at them. “You’re all so small. My hand’s big as your trailer.”

“Christ,” said Rick. “She’s piss drunk. Why’d it have to be her didn’t get shrunk?”

The older son started laughing when he said piss drunk. Trinity slapped him too. “I got enough to whoop you too, Blake.”

Tammy scowled down at them. The heat that had turned her horny earlier was making her just plain angry now. These fuckers couldn’t even be nice when they were in her palm. “How come y’all always pick on me, huh?” she asked. “Why not Joan?”

“We’re all real sorry for how my boys behave,” Rick said. “They’ll be correcting themselves in the future. Now, if you could just—

“No, really,” she said. “I wanna know. Why me?”

“Tammy,” Rick said, “can you go find a phone or something? This really ain’t funny.”

She closed her palm around them and lifted them from her chest to directly in front of her mouth.

“Tammy,” Greg said.

She ignored him. “I know it ain’t funny. That’s what I wanna know.”

“C’mon,” Rick said.

“Just tell me. What’s so wrong with me?”

“Um,” Blake said. Trinity shot him a glance, but her hands were pressed firmly at her side in Tammy’s increasingly sweaty fist. “Well, maybe you just need to get some bigger clothes. That’s all.”

“We make fun at Joan plenty, too,” said Aiden. “You’re just not there usually.”

Tammy frowned. “So that’s it? Someone’s fat, you gotta make fun of ‘em?” She reached behind her and scratched her ass.

The kids were silent, thinking. “They’ve learned their lesson, Tammy,” Rick interrupted. “They won’t ever mess with you or Joan again.”

“I don’t even eat all that much!” Tammy continued. “It ain’t all my fault! I’m big boned. Some people just look fat no matter what. I was fat as a kid. What was I supposed to do? Never eat?” She looked at them. They looked terrified. Good. Served them right. She plucked Rick out of her hand. “I hear you talkin’ shit on me, too, you know. Talking, talking, talking with that mouth of yours. All cuz I eat.” She paused and slurped her drool back up. Good thing Greg had reminded her. “This shrinkin’ serves you right come to think of it.”

She licked Rick. She took her tongue and slowly stroked it up him. He was naked just like Greg, and she made sure to spend extra time on his crotch. Commenting on her tits. He wanted her; she knew it. He and Greg. Every man in the park had probably thought about it before. She had tits and an ass. What more could they want?

Sure enough he was hard in no time. Only took three strokes of her tongue along his body. “I knew it,” she breathed over him, her humid breath sticking to him like her saliva.

“What the fuck?” Trinity yelled. Tammy dropped Rick between her breasts with Greg. Then she plucked Trinity out of her fist. “Put me down, you fat fucking cunt!” Trinity yelled.

Like hell, Tammy thought. “You know,” she said, “maybe if you weren’t so mean, your kids wouldn’t be.” She put Trinity into her mouth and positioned her underneath her right molars. Then she bit down. Trinity, Tammy discovered, tasted like metal and meat. She realized the metal was blood. “Oops,” she said, her drunken southern drawl surrounding Trinity’s quickly fading consciousness from all sides. She hadn’t meant to actually bite her. Tammy had just wanted to scare her was all. But what was done was done. She chewed a few more times before swallowing Trinity.

She frowned. The kids were yelling over each other, hurling cusses and insults at her with such speed that she couldn’t really follow a single one to completion. But she knew they were little shits. And she knew they tried to throw quarters down her asscrack. So they’d go where the occasional quarter did.

Her pants were still unbuttoned. She unceremoniously took her fist and squeezed it down between her cheeks, until she could poke at her asshole with her finger. Then she let the boys go. She looked back down at the pack between her breasts, in which Greg and Rick were frozen, absorbing her saliva and sweat.

She plucked Rick between her fingers and looked him in the eye. Just as she was about to say something, the boys started squirming. Her swamp ass was enough lube for them to be able to move, and move they did, though they didn’t get anywhere. And it felt… good. She shuddered, moaned, and sat back up. “Oh my god…” Not even thinking about Rick, she lowered her hand to start fingering herself again.

“Tammy!” Greg yelled at her. “Stop!”

He was right. She was outside. Even if everyone else in the whole damn park was tiny, it was still unladylike. She released Rick in between her labia and let him do her work for her. Invisibly. And god was he doing it. She wished she had more people pleasing her. She was starved for it; she wasn’t ashamed to admit it.

She stood up. The tingling in her ass stopped momentarily, then started back up even stronger when she let some gas escape her. She tried not to judge herself. Beer made her gassy. It hadn’t mattered all that much to anyone before.

 Everyone else would be at the campfire. Even if they were all tiny, one of them could tell her where to get a phone. She was going to take charge. “Here I come, fellas” she said. “I’m gonna rescue all of you.”