- Text Size +

She sat in a chair, within the kitchen.

This was a utilitarian work space, white tiles on the walls, a hexagonal tile pattern on the floor in the same color. Innumerable drawers and cabinets held every kind of utensil and pan needed by a great household.

Halflings were hard at work, readying the evening meal, not only for her and Sienna, but for the rest of the estate as well. Parts of the kitchen had been purpose built to accommodate the half-sized people, ridiculously low counters, smaller utensils. The vegetables they were diligently slicing looked out of place, being large in comparison to their surroundings. On the wall, Kyla could see the marks where the counter had once been. Over the generations it had been lowered, clear evidence that the Halflings were getting smaller.

Kyla’s eyes flicked upward momentarily taking note of the ceiling above. Here, it was just the opposite, marks indicating that it had been raised as generation after generation of Colossi had grown bigger.

In front of her, one of the few counters built to her scale, upon which hundreds of miniatures were hard at work. At the moment they were busily polishing silverware, gigantic pieces of flatware, as well as cups, and serving trays. Kyla looked on as a group worked to polish the tines of a fork larger than they were

Several of the miniatures were using ladders in order to climb and polish the coffee server used at this morning’s breakfast. With exactness, their little hands worked strips of cloth into every ornate flourish, ensuring every bit shined brilliantly.

In a way it made Kyla feel bad about using the silverware, seeing how hard the little ones had to work to polish it after every use. Then again, all have position and duties in this life. Her position was to rule, theirs to serve.

“Relax.” she ordered.

Her pronouncement caused hushed conversations to begin, replacing the stark silence which had fallen over the room the moment she entered.

Honestly, Kyla didn't know how she'd even ended in the kitchens; she’d just wandered in and pulled up a stool after a very long run meant to clear her mind.

Problem was, the run hadn't done anything to clear her mind.

Troublesome thoughts remained, brought on by what Sienna had shown her, a world contained within a box.

She knew, in theory at least, that the specks were people, but yet not people as she and Sienna were. Not people like the Halflings, or even the Miniatures. No... The specks were helpless, and worthless. Curiosities kept in terrariums solely for the amusement they provided their giant keepers. Dependent upon their keepers beneficence,

The only thing free specks did in Kyla's experience was to forage bits of food dropped from her elegant table, and generally be a nuisance. But today she had seen something in that terrarium, something that had induced doubt.

Idly, she watched as one adventurous little Miniature climbed a tall ladder. (Tall being a relative term, it was probably two hand lengths long.) The woman was intending to reach the closed lid of the coffee server, obviously to polish it.

Kyla knew what was going to happen next and sure enough the ladder tipped. With grace gained though athleticism, she deftly caught the little thing within her hand, smiling inwardly when the woman let out a surprised squeak at suddenly finding herself a giant hand.

The little woman scrambled to her feet, looking up at Kyla with comically wide eyes. In the next instant, she was kneeling.

“You don't kneel to me, just to the Empress.” Kyla instructed.

“Are you okay?”

“Yes, Viceroy.”

“Kyla leaned in a bit, turning her head so one ear could be closer, fingers of her free hand moving up, sliding a bit of her dark hair behind her ear so she could better hear.

The woman, got the hint, “Yes, Viceroy.” she said with added volume.

Kyla attempted a smile; something Sienna constantly urged her to do more.

In return, the little woman in the palm of her hand responded by smiling beautifully.

To most, this woman could best be described as finger-sized, but Kyla was bigger than most, so the little one was even smaller by comparison.

“She's fine.”

At Kyla’s pronouncement, all within the room returned to work. Well, not everyone exactly, the Halflings had continued to work, not terribly concerned about the well-being of a Miniature.

Kyla shifted on the stool; the sudden move caused the woman in her palm to fall back on her butt.

She squeaked again in fear as fingers taller than she rose up round her protectively.

“Sorry...” Kyla murmured.

The Miniature was a pretty little thing dressed in the house livery. Kyla's coat of arms emblazoned across the powder blue tunic the woman wore. She was very fit, course most of the Miniatures were fit, life in a world so much bigger than you was demanding on the body.

“Who do you belong to girl?”

“You, Viceroy.” the woman answered guilelessly.

“I meant...” Kyla fell silent unable to argue otherwise.

It was true; technically, the little woman did belong to her. Once Sienna had found out, how many orphans lived among the Miniatures, she'd begged to have them hired on at the manor house.

Kyla had been highly amused at the suggestion, asking Sienna just how people smaller than one of her fingers could possibly contribute to a giant manor-house of 250 rooms.

As usual, Sienna had a plan. In the kitchens, the Miniatures not only polished the silverware, but cooked food for their people in tiny ovens. The same ovens were used to create miniature Hors d'oeuvres which Kyla fully admitted she had a weakness for. Her favorite was Obložené chlebíčky from the ancient Czech Republic. Finger sized open faced sandwiches which the Miniatures loaded with cured meats, of fish, even vegetables. Each one was a work of art, made to perfection by their tiny hands.

Kyla's other love was brisket, the recipe from the ancient American state of Texas. Each bite sized morsel had such smoky flavor that they were irresistible. So much so that Kyla ordered a herd of 1 million little cows brought to the estate. Sienna loved to watch the Miniatures wrangle them upon tiny horses, thinking it ever so cute.

In the halls and rooms the mini’s dusted baseboards, and cleaned out every little nook. If sent into a room to clean, they attacked the job like a military operation. It was quite a sight to see a thousand of them line abreast methodically waxing hardwood floors. The same with dusting tables and other fixtures, the little people rappelling down the sides of furniture to polish brass fittings.

In the green house, they did a wonderful job of pruning the roses used in the various flower arrangements around the estate. Each rose being felled as if a giant tree, and then placed into vases by means of ropes.

Because they were perfect for small spaces, those who were trained to do so sorted out the various electrical issues inherent in a 200 year old home. Most amazing, with just a bit of tiny equipment, these diminutive electricians, were slowly re-wiring parts of the estate.

All this caused, Kyla, Imperial Viceroy of Eurasia, to be adoptive parent to 10,000 miniatures, who were schooled, clothed, fed, and paid a small wage at her expense.

These people were free to leave, free to go on to the world outside when they wished.
Sienna had insisted upon that. She had also insisted that all wages paid should be placed in investments, so the little people had something of worth when they left the manor-house.

There had been problems...

The Halflings immediately took a dislike to having Miniatures working alongside them. Sienna didn't often show her temper, but when she unleashed it, they had fallen into line immediately.

Over time, relations between the two groups had improved, giving Kyla some hope that perhaps relations could get better between the two in the world outside the manor. The Halflings were the ones who needed better relations most as they were continuing to shrink, at some point in the future they may well need help from the Miniatures to survive.

Kyla was pulled out of thought, realizing the woman in her hand was looking up at her expectantly.

“Yes, well... she fumbled a bit, in turn, the little thing blinked cutely.

“How old are you?”

“I'm 21, Mistress,” the woman answered immediately, making sure to address Kyla properly.

“I see...” Kyla fell silent again, thinking this was a day of firsts. She had seen the specks enhanced to appear as if normal, now she was sitting in the kitchen actually conversing with a Miniature servant.

“Who is in charge here?”

“I am Mistress,” a dowdy old woman stepped forward and very close to the edge of the counter. Kyla fought the urge to lean forward and hold out her hand should the little one fall.

“I have need of servants to polish my Armor as well as Lady Sienna's”

“Yes Mistress.”

“I shall have it placed on the press in my wardrobe, please see to it that it is ready as soon as possible

The little woman was stunned at hearing the Viceroy actually utter the word please.

“As you wish, Mistress.”

Kyla stood, all work in the kitchens halting out of fearful respect. On the counter, many of the Miniatures took a few steps back as her shadow fell over them. Kyla, turned, meaning to depart.

“I am taking...” She didn’t know the Mini’s name. Sienna was so much better at this than she was.

“What is your name?”

“Amarice.”

“I am taking Amarice.” she said firm, not intending to explain further, nor did the little mini on the counter dare ask.

Walking up to the third floor, Kyla’s ears picked up on a tiny sniffle.

She paused at the closed door, to her sitting room.

“Why are you crying girl?”

“I'm so very sorry, I promise I won't fall off the ladder again, please don't punish me.”

Inwardly, Kyla groaned, she hadn't thought of what might be running though the woman’s mind.

“I'm not going to punish you, and I have said, you do not kneel to me, I am not royalty, only an appointed Viceroy.”

“You hold the power of life and death in your hands.”

The Mini shuddered as Kyla quirked one sculpted eyebrow up at the declaration.

The statement was correct. Kyla held absolute power over the region she controlled, answerable only to the Empress.

And she had ordered many executed.

“True,” she freely admitted, “but I use that power only on those who defy the will of Empress and Empire.” Kyla gave the woman in her palm a small lopsided smile. “Tell me, have you been disloyal?” she asked with a velvety smooth purr.

“No! I am most loyal!” There was such cuteness in the aggressive way the little thing pledged her allegiance. “I just fell off a ladder...” she added soft. Kyla didn't laugh at the remark as Sienna would, the stoicism in her ran too deep, but her smile did widen a bit.

“Then the matter is settled.” Kyla opened the door to the lavish room. “You have nothing to fear from me.”

While the words were comforting, Amarice was still confused as to why she had been brought here.

Walking into room, Kyla noted it was a bit dark. The former Viceroy had a love for dark woods such as the polished floor her tennis shoes were currently squeaking on as she walked. The floor to ceiling paneling, the green curtains… all was drab and rather depressing. Plus, the room was chilly. Summer had slipped into fall, the days were shorter and the nights colder.

Sitting down in one leather chair, Kyla picked up her pad, and issued a summons. Moments later Mynia appeared.

“Open the curtains, and light a fire.”

After a dip of her head, the Halfling set to the tasks assigned.

“Get my and Sienna's armor out of the wardrobe and put in on the press.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Kyla kicked off her running shoes, not noticing the repeated flinch from Amarice as each of the humongous shoes impacted the floor.

Kyla sat, placing her feet upon the ottoman depositing the Miniature upon her knee.
Amarice was completely in awe. This was the first time the mini had ever been able to gaze unrestrained at the woman who ruled over them, and she was taking full advantage.

The Viceroy was daunting; a most fearful aura surrounded her. When she glided into a room all within doubled their efforts not wishing to be the one to draw her attention. Many stories among the servants told of her indomitable will, how she rose from obscurity, to lead troops in battle, and then to rule over billions.

What Amarice found most frightening about the Viceroy was that one never knew what she was thinking. Conversations with her were brief and to the point. The Mistress did not share her thoughts freely, save for her wife Sienna.

As she was dressed for exercise, tight black stretchy pants covered her impossibly long legs, showcasing every bit of the toned muscle beneath. She wore a tight top, with no sleeves. Amarice reflected that if her arms looked as toned as the Empress’ she’d certainly want to go sleeveless. Upon the left breast in gold thread, was the Viceroy’s coat of arms, the very same one Amarice wore. It made the mini feel quite proud to wear it, to be a part of this house-hold.

The top worn by the Viceroy was dark Imperial Red. Only those of high rank could wear the color.

Amarice jumped, the noise spooking her. Looking back, the sound had come from Mynia, who was hefting one log at a time into the fireplace. Enough wood in each to seemingly build hundreds of houses for her tiny people.

To one side, the open hand of the Viceroy fell like a wall. Amarice didn't jump at that, instead she oddly felt reassured by the gesture. She smiled up at her protector, who awkwardly smiled back.

For some moments, the mini looked on as the Halfling jostled the logs this way and that as she stacked them in the fireplace. Then, curiosity caused her to look elsewhere.

“Why do you stare at my feet?”

Amarice watched as the giant toes wiggled within plain white socks. They seemed very far away from her viewpoint.

“You have two of them.”

A surprised laugh came from high above.

“As far as I remember I've always had two, don't most people?”

“Well, yes, but many say you lost your foot, as well as part of your leg in battle.”

“A good rule,” Kyla instructed, “is to only believe 10% of what you hear, as you can clearly see, I did not lose anything.”

The mini shivered as the amused expression abruptly turned cold, very glad it was not directed at her.

“Out.”

“Yes, Mistress.” The Halfling bowed then quickly departed.

“Must I do everything, myself?” said Kyla once the Halfling had gone.

Amarice let out another adorable squeak as the gigantic hand closed round her.

“Apologies,” muttered Kyla as she placed the little woman upon the arm of the chair. Being sure to keep her hand near until the mini gained her footing. “I probably should have given you some warning. I, uh... I don't handle your people much.”

Before Amarice could reply, the Viceroy had stood, pacing over to the fireplace. It was to her unnerving, how a being so mammoth a being could move so quickly.

Experienced hands, rearranged the logs in order to get the fire to light correctly.

“Might I help?” The words said out of habit by Amarice who realized how dumb it sounded, what could one as small as she do to help?

“I think I’ll manage.” Kyla winked at the girl playfully causing Amarice’s initial embarrassment to turn to joy.

After successfully lighting a bit of kindling, Kyla moved to the chair and carefully sat so as not to spook the tiny woman.

“I can easily warm this room with the heating units, but I prefer a fire.”

“The burning wood has a wonderful smell to it.” Amarice said sweetly.

“That it does.” Kyla replied, thinking that the girl was just too cute as she moved to gingerly place Amarice upon her knee once more. It was heartening to see how relaxed the mini was when being picked up. It made Kyla feel a bit proud to know that she was earning the woman's trust.

Momentarily, Kyla’s thoughts turned to the conversation this morning with Governor Baruon, She had never given much thought about what life was like for the miniatures, it would be terrifying to be grabbed up, and then spirited off against your will.

The thought of little Amarice being taken spawned such a feeling of protectiveness within her that Kyla resolved to contact the head of the secret police later this evening, the abductions and killings of the Miniatures would be stopped.

Now to the reason she had brought the mini to her chambers.

“Tell me true Amarice, without fear of reprimand or repercussion. Do you like being a servant in this household?”

The woman beamed. “Oh yes!”
**

Walking down the gallery, Sienna softened her step, sliding right up next to Mynia mutely watching as the Halfling eavesdropped on the conversation.

Before Mynia could speak a word, a giant hand clasped over her mouth. One look back at lady Sienna’s expression and Mynia knew she was in trouble.

Sienna touched a finger to her lips silently ordering the Halfling not to make a sound, that same finger then moved to point. Mynia quickly departed.

With a coy little smile upon her lips, Sienna peeked in thought the door, watching and listening as the unbelievable occurred, her wife conversing with a Mini.

**
“What do you like about it?” pressed Kyla.

“Well, for one, I get to go to school every morning before my chores, I’m learning design.”

“Design?” Kyla, was taken aback, her voice reflecting it. She had this idea the school just teaching the basics of reading, writing, and mathematics.

How very like Sienna to create something far greater than expected.

“Yes, I wish to be a designer of homes and buildings.”

“An architect then?”

“Yes.” Replied Amarice wondering why Colossi always used such high faluting words to describe the very simple. “My real love is art, I… I like to paint.” She said shyly, but artists struggle so I thought it best to learn a viable trade.”

“I see. Have you, ah, painted much?”

“Yes!” the mini said excitedly “I started with landscapes, but worked hard to learn more and now paint portraits. I…I have painted your likeness Viceroy.”

“Have you now?”

“Yes.” The Mini answered blushingly.

“I should like to see it sometime Amarice.”

“I’d be honored Viceroy!” Kyla had to smile as the girl hopped with joy.

“So what else do you like?”

“Lady Sienna.” The woman said immediately. “She makes sure we are treated well by all and have food, warm clothing, and the softest of beds. She talks to us, sees we are cared for when sick, and always smiles at us in passing.”

Kyla was left pondering the reasons why she knew so little about the people who served her daily. Was she using her size as an excuse for aloofness? Sure she was the biggest of the big as Sienna liked to say, but she had been remiss in learning about the staff. There was no excuse; she knew every echelon of leadership within the Imperial government, and every dissident. She should know about her own household.

“How was your run?”

Kyla watched as a look of sheer adoration came upon Amarice’s face as the Mini saw her wife enter the room.

Sienna feigned surprise, “And what do we have here? She asked with a smile.

“We were just having a bit of a talk.” said Kyla as Sienna’s arms draped down over her shoulders from behind.

As her tall lover was sitting, Sienna moved to give her a kiss. It was a chaste kiss on the cheek, Sienna knowing well that Kyla was extremely uncomfortable with displays of affection in front of the servants.

“Wonderful, and how are you today Amarice?” asked Sienna

Of course Sienna would know the Mini’s name… thought a sheepish Kyla.

“Would you mind, if I borrowed the Viceroy a moment?” asked Sienna playfully.

Immediately Amarice moved, intending to work her way down the chair and depart, before Lady Sienna’s beautiful face filled her view, halting her progress. “Amarice, how about you allow the Viceroy to be your taxi?”

“C’mon then.” Kyla lowered a hand into which the mini plopped herself. As the Viceroy stood little Amarice got an elevator ride of sorts, reflecting that she may never get used to just how big the Colossi were. She peeped over one giant finger. It was a very long way down.

“My love....” Sienna’s voice halted Kyla at the door. “…and you Amarice.” Sienna added as she slipped her arms round Kyla’s waist.

“There is no delicate way to put this so I will be blunt.” Sienna prefaced, “When you return Amarice you must chastise her for some failing in front of the other servants.”

“The girl has done nothing wrong.”

“I know that, love. But to spend your time solely with one of your many servants, causes a certain degree of… jealousy amongst the others.”

Kyla understood the politics of the situation; jealousy is a very human trait no matter your size. With a nod, and a wink down at Amarice, Kyla stepped forward and out the doorway.

“And when you return, you need to clean up for dinner,” called Sienna from within the room.
Amarice stifled a giggle when the Viceroy rolled her eyes.

“Now, where shall I take you?” Kyla asked the little woman seated in her hand.

Amarice was so enamored with viewing the surroundings from a different perspective that the question posed by the Viceroy jolted her a bit.

“The kitchen, if you please great Viceroy.”

Kyla didn’t feel great, actually she felt embarrassed that for so long she’d not been paying attention to happenings in her own house-hold. Here she was, the one in charge, and she didn’t even know the people she was in charge of. She didn’t know where either the Mini’s or Halflings went to school on the estate, didn’t know what they were studying. As a matter of fact, she didn’t know where the servant quarters exactly were on the estate.

“Viceroy?”

Sienna pushed self-recriminating thoughts aside.

“Yes, Amarice?”

“Would… would you possibly mind if…”

Amarice momentarily lost her nerve; she was stupid to have broached the subject.

“Ask it girl.” Ordered Kyla.

“Would you allow for me to go on a run with you?”

The question was so very odd; Kyla halted outside the door to the kitchen to gaze down at the girl.

Amarice watched a lopsided smile appear on the lips of her Viceroy.

“I don’t think you would be able to keep up with me.”

Amarice blush was of such a color that even Kyla could see it.

“No…no, I meant maybe I would ride in your, um, pocket or… something.” She pointed and Kyla’s eyes followed to her breast pocket.

“Why would you want to do that?”

The mini fell silent for a moment.

“I, I just wanted to know what it feels like to fly.” She said so softly that Kyla barely heard it.

Gods, this Mini was adorable.

“Very well, I shall come for you tomorrow morning.” Placing her free hand upon the door, Kyla paused a moment to speak with Amarice conspiratorially.

“Now, when we go in…” Blue eyes flicked up momentarily toward the kitchens, then back down to Amarice. “…look as if you are properly scared of me.”

“Yes, Viceroy,” Amarice figured that would not be a tough assignment.

Kyla schooled her features into her typical sternness before pushing the door open.
As before all the servant’s in the kitchen immediately halted their work.

“Let that be a lesson to you girl.” Kyla moved to the counter, setting her hand down, she tilted it dumping the mini out. “I want no further displays of ineptitude when preforming your duties.”

“Yes Viceroy, my apologies Viceroy.” A shaking Amarice said in a rushed flow of verbiage.

With a turn and a flick of a hand, Kyla ordered those within to resume their work as she departed.

**
“You and your penchant for having cookies before bed,” Kyla put her hands on hips, looking down at Sienna as lay in their enormous bed.

“A little something sweet, before bed makes for a good night’s rest,” Sienna replied.

“And puts crumbs into the bed,” added Kyla, watching as Sienna placed her empty milk glass beside the dainty little plate on the nightstand.

“I am most careful.” Sienna moved to put her data pad beside the plate. “You know, it wouldn’t hurt you to have a little something sweet every now and then.”

“Perhaps I would like something sweet before bed.” Kyla wiggled her brows while smiling deviously.

“Oh, I shall have the servants being you up some cookies and milk then.” Sienna began to slowly reach for her data pad.

“Not the type of sweet I had in mind,” Purred Kyla while lowering herself to the bed.

Predatorily she began to crawl on all fours toward Sienna.

As their lips touched, Sienna curled up close to her wife. At 9’10” Kyla was enormous, when standing side by side, her head was just barely above Kyla’s waist and she stood 6’5”.

“Your lips taste like cookies.” huffed Kyla as she pulled away.

“Imagine that, I was just eating cookies.” Sienna snugged up even closer to her larger lover. She herself was not small, but she felt small around Kyla.

As their lips met again, Kyla’s tongue brushed her lips, Sienna gladly granting access. Their tongues dueled and Sienna felt hands tugging at her cotton top. Breaking the kiss she make quick work of pulling her top, off then kicked her bottoms off.

“Don’t know why you havta wear bedclothes,” grumped an impatient Kyla.

“We don’t all radiate heat like you baby, now be quiet, or no sweets for you tonight.” Sienna admonished playfully.

“Being quiet…” Kyla replied before taking one of Sienna’s nipples into her mouth.

The intensity of feeling as her lovers tongue teased her was incredible. Sienna was so steeped in pleasure, she never realized Kyla was reaching over to the nightstand intending to grab the phallus within.

The erotic toy was far larger than what the rather puny Colossi men sported.

**

“Hurry!” Nieto waved his hand in a curt gesture. The others followed their leader albeit warily. Their eyes on the two goddesses making love on the continent sized bed.

Taking the grappling hook in hand, Nieto let out a bit of rope, then worked up some momentum by twirling it round in a wide circle. The actual grappling hook was little more than a minute bit of metal, the rope a piece of fine thread.

“This is not wise!” Alaric counseled. “They may see us!”

“I doubt that.” Replied Nieto as a low languid moan from one of the women rolled over them.

Releasing the hook, all the specks watched as it flew upward to gain purchase on the lip of the massive plate.

“C’mon!” Nieto began to climb up the rope, almost tasting the delicious morsels he knew were within. The giants were on such a scale that even a crumb was difficult for him to lift, let alone eat. Just two or three bits from the giant cookies the woman had been eating would feed his tribe for at least three cycles.

**
Sienna moaned blissfully as Kyla’s fingers found the swollen nub of her clitois.

“Baby, now!” Sienna ordered. “Now!”

“You usually like it nice and slow.” Kyla replied in a sultry tone, her breath washing over

Sienna's left ear. It was so sexy that Sienna nearly climaxed.

“In me!” she huffed, “Now!”

Pressing her lips upon Sienna's. Kyla reached further, meaning to take the phallus from within the first drawer of the nightstand.

**
Nieto screamed as giant fingers, brushed against the plate, the shockwave traveled down the thread rope and all watched as their chieftain was catapulted clear off the nightstand and over the edge into the abyss.

Now Alaric was in charge.

“We jump!” he commanded as the giant fingers moved ever closer.

All 40 in the hunting party, ran to the top edge of the nightstand and jumped, free falling in to the canyon like drawer.

**
With a growl of annoyance, Kyla broke the kiss leaning over to open the top drawer of the nightstand. Sienna giggled, taking the opportunity to plant a few kisses strategically on her lover’s neck.

**
Barely had they managed to land, when the ground shook.

“They've seen us!” yelled one of their number.

“To the safety of the cave!” ordered Alaric while pointing.

All ran for their lives directly in to the yawing mouth of the dark cave.
In the next moment the members of the hunting party were separated, flung in all directions as the cave shook with tremendous force.

**

“Finally!” groused Kyla. Her exasperated tone causing Sienna to giggle once more.

“Use the harness lover,” suggested Sienna, “You know, the one that pleases you as well as me.

“Oh you do like to live dangerously.” Kyla winked.

“I can handle you, yah big lummox!” Sienna teased.

“We'll see.” intoned Kyla while running one finger seductively down Sienna's cheek.

Inwardly, Sienna gasped, seeing that Kyla had chosen a larger phallus for her. Still she displayed nothing but confidence in the face of Kyla's provocation, knowing her lover was doing it to get a rise out of her. She certainly would have said something had Kyla chosen the phallus she preferred, it being way to big for her. Then again, her wife was enormous.

Reluctantly pulling away from Sienna, Kyla fumbled around a bit, smiling when her fingers felt leather.

“Easy baby...” cooed Sienna as she watched Kyla rush to put the harness on. “I'm not going anywhere.”

With a very satisfying click, Kyla slid the big phallus into its holder.

Scooting over to Sienna, Kyla guided her lover’s legs gently, Sienna resting the heels of her feet upon her wife's broad shoulders.

“Gentle...” breathed Sienna. A bit of fear showing in her tone as Kyla teased her labia with the tip of the phallus.

“Always.” replied Kyla while slowly pushing within her wife.

**
A body flew by Alaric as he held on. The walls of the cave were flexing and contorting, the non-stop motion sickening. Within, screams of terror were heard from every corner.
The heat within the cave was rising rapidly, condensation on the walls made gaining a handhold difficult. As the motion went forward again, Alaric lost his grip, joining those flying though the stiflingly humid air.

**

“Gonna! I'm Gonna!”

“You'll cum when I say!” barked Kyla.

“Oh! Fuck No!” Cried Sienna as she climaxed.

“You never do what I say.” growled Kyla.

**
The intensity of the screams rose to fever pitch as the very walls of the cave undulated and yawed, the sounds of which drove many within to the edge of despair. Alaric knew, should he survive this ordeal, that his body would be blackened with large swathes of bruising.

“Try to hang on!” he yelled out to no one in particular. For an instant he wondered if his words were meant for those in the hunting party or for himself. No time to reflect, as the motion picked up in intensity and he was flung into space again.

**
“Yes, lover...” Sienna rasped encouragingly as Kyla thrust harder, knowing the harness her wife wore was going to bring her to climax.

This was the moment, Sienna knew she'd need to hang on as best she could. Her lover was near orgasm, her muscles standing out in toned relief. Kyla was so big and so very strong.

Kyla knew this, and consciously worked to be gentle, and very poised, to always keep herself under control. Even in the most heated of arguments, Kyla never allowed herself to lash out in anger.

In the throes of orgasm there could be no holding back. Kyla's incredible strength was on full display. Her wife often liked to say she was as strong as 30 Colossi men, Sienna thought the number was much higher.

Kyla's hands balled into fists on either side of her head, the sheets within her grasp squeaking under the pressure. Sienna gasped her wife's arms in a bid to hold on, knowing what was approaching.

With a roar filled with lusty triumph, Kyla climaxed, her whole body tingling with pleasure.

**
And then... a tense silence reigned within the cave all wondering if the torment had ended.
After a few moments, sobs replaced the silence. Some crying in terror, others crying, grateful they had survived.

“If you can hear my voice, come to me!” Alaric yelled out into the darkness. “Come towards me!”

Screams as the cave was jostled again, then weightlessness until a horrendous crash.

**

Sienna laughed as her lover impatiently unhooked the phallus and tossed it, doing the same with the leather harness she had stripped off.

As Kyla collapsed against her, Sienna snugged up as close as possible, listening as Kyla's breathing slowed.

“Love you...” Sienna whispered, lips touching Kyla's breast in a soft kiss.

“Love you.” Kyla rumbled, her tone fiercely protective.

It was so wonderful being cocooned within Kyla's arms. The feeling of total safety was something Sienna wished everyone could have in this life.

**

The survivors stumbled out, glad to be on the firm surface of the floor. Alaric called out again, attempting to gather survivors together for a head count.

Before he could, the evil creature was upon them.

“Scatter!” he screamed as the spider loomed over them.