- Text Size +

Epilogue Two: A Tale of Many Peoples

“K—Kyla… So…yes.”

Sienna was finding it difficult to form cognizant thoughts, let alone find the words to tell her love how good she was making her feel.

She gasped as Kyla effortlessly lifted her, shifting her bodily then lay atop her. It was incredible to feel her lover’s strong body. As Kyla dipped her head to kiss her neck, Sienna watched as one of her lover’s biceps flexed, the muscle bulging slightly. Kyla was powerful, much like the Empire she led.

Sienna stretched out as far as she could on their bed, reveling in the fact that there seemed no end to Kyla, her wife was so much bigger than she.

A lusty chuckle directly into her ear caused Sienna to shiver with delight. “Looks like someone forgot to take off the present I gave her.” Kyla rasped.

“Oh!” Sienna tried to rise up, to move her hands to unclasp the necklace holding Agathe. She found herself unable to do so, Kyla had gently, yet firmly pinned her to the bed. “It doesn’t matter love because she…” Sienna felt the kisses tail down her collar bone. “…doesn’t matter.” She watched as Kyla playfully took the gem on the pendant between her teeth. “She is a toy for us.”

She imagined the screams caused by the fear that the old woman had to be feeling. It aroused her even more. Kyla’s wetness surged, becoming a flood. Who said revenge wasn’t fun?

Sienna gulped for air as her body responded to Kyla’s most intimate touch. Her fingers filled her completely.

Knowing her lover was near climax, Kyla did what Sienna loved most, pulling her into a tight embrace. Sienna wrapped her arms round her wife as far as she could, squeezing her tight as a powerful orgasm shook her.

For long moments, Kyla held Sienna close listening to her smaller wife pant as she came down from the bliss of climax.

“Get the phallus and the harness.”

Sienna smiled, her larger love wasn’t asking, it was a command. Kyla’s lust was in full control now. She slipped out of the embrace as Kyla rolled over on her back. Quickly donning the harness, she picked out the newest, largest phallus, one some 132 feet in length. It was crazy just how gargantuan Kyla was becoming!

Straddling her love, Sienna teased. Taking the phallus to hand she dragged the tip along Kyla’s taut abs, letting it bump along the ridges and valleys playfully.

She moved to fit it into the receiver on the harness.

“Wait.”

Sienna looked up expectantly. In the next moment, Kyla’s hand had slipped round her neck, pulling her close, as their lips met in a very animalistic kiss Sienna could feel the gem round her neck being loosed by Kyla’s fingers.

“What?” Sienna began as the lips parted.

Kyla raised the sparkling green gem, Agathe’s prison created by the Specks. “Drop it in.” She commanded.

“Kinky!” Sienna teased with a laugh. She did as bid, popping off the end of the huge phallus, she took the gem between thumb and forefinger, making a great show for Kyla by dragging the gem round the circular edge of the phallus before dropping it in. The thunk as it hit the bottom was loud in the sexually charged silence. Popping the lip back on, she fit the Phallus into the receiver, then silently guided it into her wife.

Kyla’s low moan was so sexy thought Sienna as she shifted her hips to thrust the phallus deep within her wife.

“My Empress is so very big.” Sienna began to thrust harder, her hands placed palms down on Kyla’s strong tummy to steady herself.

“And… So very powerful.” She watched as Kyla’s hands balled into fists, the bed sheets clasped hard. Sienna let out a huff from the exertion of thrusting harder and faster within Kyla.

It took time, but the incredible body beneath her began to tense, muscles standing out in relief, Kyla bucking against her. Her wife was losing all control, and fast. The moment was nearing that Sienna would just have to hang on as best she could to ride out Kyla’s orgasm. Time to say the words, she believed would tip Kyla over the edge…

“She makes once mighty enemies into toys for her pleasure.”

Kyla roared in lusty triumph, her muscles clamping down so hard, that Sienna couldn’t move the phallus as much as she tried. Sienna held on as she rose and fell, Kyla bucking hard.

Finally the storm abated…

“Leave her in there.” Ordered Kyla seeing her wife, about to pop off the end of the giant phallus. “A good place to keep her from now on when we make love, within a giant phallus, used to please me.”

“As you command, my supreme Empress.” Sienna kissed her love most tenderly as she placed the toy containing Agathe on the nightstand.

**

On the plains of Asia, a storm brewed. Within the clouds, the voice of the goddess rumbled in the sounds of thunder, her anger apparent in the flashes of lightening. As the squall began in earnest, the cook fires of the armies were extinguished. The winds became so powerful, men were blown about.

A tall figure within the cave watched as the rain fell, standing stationary as a stone as the light flashed though the opening. She spoke…

“The goddess is offended by her children marking war upon each other.”

“Teacher save us from the goddess wrath!” the leaders cried.

“You must not fight over who controls the waters of the great river.”

“Great teacher, there is so little water, we must have it for our crops!”

“For our crops!” The other leader countered fiercely.

Another rumble of thunder silenced both men.

“All you need do is have the people share, The Giant Goddess will be pleased by you doing so. Grasping the hood of her cloak, Amarice pulled it back while looking down at the small Earthers. So this is what power feels like, she mused while gazing at the kneeling people.

“No more war!” Amarice cried. “The Giant Goddess demands you tend your fields, weave more cloth, create more pottery, use pigments to paint art, and to build homes for your people. If you do this her blessings will fall upon you tenfold!

“Yes teacher!” the high priests of the warring tribes agreed.” One of the men in the crowd, lifted up a beautifully designed piece of pottery, another a woven blanket.

Amarice took the beautiful jug to hand, admiring the painted design in the light of the torches. “Create more of this as it pleases the Giant Goddess. She will trade goods with you, will send other teachers to help you learn her divine language.”

“Yes Teacher! We hear and obey!”

In the control room, a listening Baroun touched a button then turned a dial slowly…

The people cried out in thanks as the storm abruptly ended, clearly their goddess was choosing to show mercy.

With blanket and pottery in hand Amarice left them. The crowds parting to allow her passage. She walked a great distance, grumbling as she did so. “Stupid C-rya, being big… and strong… and beautiful.” Amarice found herself, giggling, it was hard to be mad at her love, Parcrya was wonderful, but her size meant she had to be far away from the Earthers, lest they see her.

“Great Teacher!” Amarice looked up as a very amused Parcrya made a great show of taking a mockingly reverent knee before her

“I shall speak to the Giant Goddess about you! Making the Great Teacher walk so far a distance!” scolded Amarice playfully as C-rya gathered her up in hand to take her back to the shuttle craft.

**
“And just where are you going?” asked Cathrin. “Oh…” she said perceptively as Dietrich put on his sailor cap that Kyla had gifted him. “Shouldn’t you at least have some breakfast first?

“Ah, but there is the surprise! I’ve arranged for us to have breakfast on the ship.”

“Husband…”

“Please dear, it is the last day of our vacation, last chance to enjoy the ship.” Dietrich begged.

“Okay.” Cathrin relented, how her husband loved sailing.

“Now if we can just find someone to…” Dieterich peeped out from their little house.

“Use the call button dear.” Suggested Cathrin while gathering up her swimsuit, and other items she knew they would need.

The two stepped out of the lavish guest home specifically designed for them.

“Good morning my Lord Duke and Duchess.” Olaf said cheerfully, “How may I assist you?”

“To the Leviathan my good man.” Said Dietrich.

“Aye, Captain.” Olaf smiled while dipping his head most respectfully.

**
Sofie remained silent, actually she was hanging on for dear life as the Empress took her morning jog. The Mini was known to love a good run, being an exercise junkie herself, but when you are small, it was best to go for a ride. After all, Kyla could cover a bit over 1400 feet in each stride. It was absolutely ridiculous! Worst of all Kyla and the other Colossi were continuing to grow!

A sparkling drop of liquid caught Sofie’s eye, she watched as it slid down and into the vast cleavage of the Empress. She hoped Kyla hadn’t noticed her staring, but in her defense the woman was devastatingly beautiful.

The other reason she was remaining silent was the Empress was currently listening to complaints lodged by members of the majority in Parliament, the party she represented.

“I can see why you came all this way to see me, there is much discontent.” Said Kyla as she jogged along while removing her ear pieces and stowing them in a side pocket.

“Yes Empress."

“The resources the Colossi use far outpace the rest of our peoples.”

“Many members believe our Empire must continue to expand if we are to have the resources we need.” Sofie nearly cried out when Kyla began to run up a series of stairs cut directly into a mountain side. Please don’t trip…please don’t trip… thought the Prime Minister as Kyla continued upward.

“This includes the Halflings?”

“The Halflings, will do as you ask Empress, whatever your command. As will the Collosi members of parliament.”

“Yes, I know, but certainly you came here with a proposal, tell me what it is.”

“Merciful Gods!” cried Sofie as Kyla ran down a steep trail on the downhill side of the mountain.

“Calm yourself Prime Minister, all is fine.”

“It is not fine! You are tearing down a hill and you may fall taking me with you! That leads me to move to my next point, we Mini’s are tired of the condescending attitude of you Colossi!

“One fire at a time Prime Minister,” Kyla continued to run. “What shall we do to gain more resources?”

“The Specks report they have found three more habitable systems.”

“Do they have sentient beings living on them?”

“Only one world does, humanoid, industrial society. The Specks have been watching them for many months. The people are reaching out into space, launching primitive manned probes. The Specks believe these people will soon see our worlds, see the signs of intelligent life via these probes. The latest probe launched is on a course to our nearest planet.”

“Estimated time of arrival?”

“Years perhaps, they don’t have warp drive.”

“Size?” Kyla always hated asking this, but it was necessary, best to prepare the people on this world for the shock.

“Specks report the people are small, very small, the shrinking virus is present in the atmosphere.”

“Damn it all!” Kyla hissed. “Is there any people in this universe not touched by the evil of the old Empire!”

“Apparently none yet, hundreds of thousands of probes were launched long before we were exiled.”

“The Mini’s are in favor of having a vote to colonize these uninhabited planets, to provide staple foods for you ever enlarging Colossi.”

“First, I will lead a delegation to this world, we shall negotiate with them.”

“If we are the stronger, should we not just take what we need?” asked Sofie.

Kyla slowed, turning she doubled back as the jogging trail ended. In the distance she could see the construction crews working to lengthen the track. Perhaps Baroun was right, soon she might be able to jog around the edge of this continent.

“That thinking reeks of the Old Empire, I shall leave tomorrow, take the Vengeance and make first contact, like I did with the winged people.”

“As you wish Empress.”

Kyla picked up her pace, trying to beat her best time thus far.

“As to the patronizing by us Colossi, I will speak to my people, reiterate that our size does not give the liberty to treat the smaller peoples badly in word or deed. Forgive us, we see your size and somehow feel we know what’s best for you.”

“Thank you Empress. I apologize for my loss of temper.”

“Think nothing of it, Prime Minister. We both must talk to each other plainly. Our Empire looks strong, but under the surface it is fragile. All of our peoples are still learning how to best work together.”

“Empress!!” cried Sofie, hold on tight as Kyla began a full on sprint towards her palace.

Wuss... thought Kyla, recalling how brave Amarice was the first time she took her on a run.

**

Sienna slid a hand over the sheets, frowning when she didn’t find her wife.

“Out for a run, Mistress.”

Sienna opened her eyes to find Mynia busily picking up clothes and tiding up their bedroom.

“Figures…” she said grumpily. “Papa and Mama up?”

“Yes, the Duke wished to sail the morning.”

Sienna’s mood cheered considerably. She loved that her parents could now enjoy themselves. In the old Empire they kept a very low profile, not wishing to draw the attentions of the Empress.

Thinking about unwanted attention… When Mynia turned her back, Sienna quickly popped open the phallus, slid the gem into her hand, then shoved the sex toy into the top drawer of her nightstand.

Unseen by Sienna, Mynia smiled.

“A swim before breakfast sounds like a brilliant idea.”

“Wonderful Mistress, shall I have the kitchens send breakfast out to the pool?”

“Yes, a light breakfast, wait till Kyla returns though.”

“Very good Mistress.”

Sienna had long gotten over Mynia seeing her nude, she rose from the bed, to slip into a forest green bikini, one that matched the jewel she clasped round her neck. She was about to leave when she turned to sifting through a drawer, she found Kyla’s Imperial red bikini. Swimsuit in hand she walked out of the room.

“Dietrich mind the side of the pool.” Warned Cathrin

“Minding the side of the pool.” He replied while turning the wheel left… or starboard, or was is Port? Cathrin couldn’t remember. She didn’t ask, for one, it wasn’t necessary information. Secondly, she just wanted to silently enjoy how happy her husband was in the present moment. After so much terror in the last days of the old Empire, it was good to have peace again, to feel secure again. Cathrin smiled watching her husband her thoughts on how his eyes lit up with Olaf kindly pulled the ship from its stand in the pool house and placed it in the water for them.

Certainly, Kyla had spared no expense on the gift, the interior of the ship was all wood paneled, and filled with luxurious carpets, beautiful paintings, and a huge bedroom with attached living area. An indoor pool, wide decks to walk on, a gorgeous dining room, a sun room… The list went on and on.

“There is our daughter, now husband, please try not to crash into her boob again.”

The shade of red Dietrich turned precisely matched his bright Polo shirt.

“Ship ahoy!” cried Sienna teasingly as she came along side.

“Papa, Mama, did you sleep well?”

“Wonderful dear.” Cathrin answered for them both.

Very carefully, Sienna leaned in, allowing both parents to give her a peck on the cheek. They’d always been a huggy affectionate family. No sense allow their desperate sizes to stop that from continuing.

“I must begin my morning swim, I need to exercise to keep up with Kyla. Sienna looked about conspiratorially, “If she should ask how many laps I’ve done,” she whispered, “think of a number then add ten to it.”

Cathrin and Dietrich laughed.

With a jovial waive of a hand Sienna then swam off.

Both parents were content to sit on the deck and watch their daughter swim. The waves coming off her stokes were handled well by their little ship. Both waved as Kyla appeared briefly, finding her bikini on the chair, she waved back before stepping into the pool house to change.

“She looks as if the weight of the universe is upon her shoulders.” Cathrin said offhand.

“Yes, she appears quite solemn, but she has a strong will”

“When she gets in the pool, talk to her husband, even those with the strongest resolve need an ear which will listen.” Cathrin left the bridge to go below and change into her swimsuit wanting to try the new whirlpool spa on the back of the boat.

“You can swim faster than that!”

“Hush it Kyla!” Sienna called back as she continued her laps.

Stepping down into the pool, Kyla was careful of the little boat. “And how is life on…” A wry smile “…on my ship Leviathan this morning?” she asked while settling down on the pool steps. A groan left her dark lips as her tired muscles relaxed in the warm water.

“All is well on your majesties’ ship we are just enjoying a last cruise.” Dietrich watched, bit entranced, as the water lapped against his giant daughter in law’s very tanned skin.

“Hmmm…” Kyla frowned. “If only we could stay on vacations longer. Dad, you and mom can stay if you wish, no reason for you to leave just because I have to get back to the business of government. We’ll send a ship out to get you when you want.”

“We wouldn’t dream of it, Kyla. We thank you for putting up with us on your vacation, I’ve not seen Cathrin more happy in many a year. It’s like we’ve been given a second chance with the both of you and we want to make the most of every moment.”

“We feel the same way Dad.”

“Pardon me for noticing, but you look a bit troubled.” Dieterich eased himself into a deck chair. The old man smiled a bit as he got a bit of side-eye from the Empress.

“That noticeable huh?” Kyla sighed while allowing herself to sink lower into the water, her bottom resting on the pool steps. Carefully she dipped her head under the water so as to not disturb the little boat too much “Well,” she continued after surfacing, “the Empire I lead is made up of so many different peoples, so many different sizes, so many differing opinions, it is difficult for us to work together.”

“I see…”

“Added into this is the strain caused by us Collosi growing ever larger, Dad, I find myself hoping that it will stop soon.”

“Not us Collosi, Kyla, you Collosi my dear.”

Kyla turned her head slightly quirking an eyebrow up. “You are a Collosi Dad, you and Mom.”

“No, were Collosi, we are smaller than most Minis.”

She was silent a moment. “Dad?” Kyla began. “Be honest, do you think the Colossi are condescending toward the smaller peoples?”

“Prime Minister tell you that?” Dietrich smiled.

“Yeah, I don’t know if she’s jealous or telling it true.”

“I can tell you that, being this size in this world has been an enlightening experience.”

“So we are—“

“To a degree, yes you are condescending, not you as a person, or Sienna, but in general Collosi come off as aloof, unconcerned about those smaller than they are, and yes superior.
The trick great Empress, is to find a way for each of our peoples to shine. Collosi will always be the most dominant, but more than that you are natural risk takers and leaders. Find a way to let your people lead, yet listen to the smaller peoples. The Halflings, are most loyal to you. Might I add, because of your loyalty to them Empress, let them fill positions which demand trust. The Minis are most adept at administration, let them work on the fine details as they love to do so. The specks are independent, borne I think from being caged. Let them contribute as only they see fit.”

“And the Winged People?”

“Those they say are great healers and peacemakers despising war, let them shine in that role. I think the underlying idea you must stress is that our peoples are stronger together than they are apart. Together we are unstoppable.

“My Lord Duke,” Kyla leaned over in a bit. “You are most wise. I hereby appoint you to the Privy Council, I need your sage advice.”

Kyla chucked when Cathrin began clapping from the whirlpool tub.

“There is one more thing…”

Dietrich looked up at her warily.

“Another people have been found, they have begun to explore the galaxy, and we must make contact. Any suggestions as how to proceed?”

“Your maxim in all things Empress should be to do the opposite of the old Earth Empire.”

Kyla was quiet a moment… “How many laps has she done?” she gestured to Sienna.

“Well, 20, plus she said to add 10 so… 30 Majesty.”

Kyla laughed.

**
On the hangar deck of the Vengeance, the tiny Imperial Shuttle landed. As soon as the massive doors closed, and pressurization had taken effect, troops went into motion. With practiced precision they lined up and braced at attention to either side of a shuttlecraft many could hold with one hand.

“Chancellor, I know they appear daunting, but—“

“Daunting does not adequately describe them, not by a long shot…”

“And my people are the size of a? What did you say a fingernail?”

“Chancellor,” Amarice soothed knowing how big she looked herself. “Let us not focus on size, let us focus on—“

“Difficult not to focus on anything but size.” The little blue fella with the white hair stood.

“You know, for generations we thought we were the highest evolved life in the galaxy, a shock to find out we are not. I guess it is best not to keep our new overlords waiting.”

“I think you will find, that your assessment of us to be wrong, we are not overlords” Said Amarice as the Shuttle door opened.

**
“Kyla…” rasped Sienna. “Don’t forget your earpiece, you gotta be able to hear him at this distance.”

“Oh!” Kyla fumbled a bit in a pocket of her tunic, finding then sticking the buds in her ears.
It took a great while, several stanzas of the welcoming orchestration before the leader of the Glohul people walked the great distance to stand in front of the sole of Kyla’s boot. Once there he lay prostrate in submission.

“There is no need for that Chancellor.” Kyla said soft. “Rise.”

“It is with great pleasure, that I, on behalf of the Intergalactic Empire I welcome you aboard the Vengeance. We look to a bright future between our peoples.”

“We submit to your will Empress.”

Kyla looked to Sienna, unsure the translator designed by the Specks was working correctly.

“Chancellor, again I say there is no need.”

A hand was lowered, from another enormous being, yet he being only half the height of the Empress.

“Come Chancellor, you are an honored quest.” Kyla turned. “Olaf following, carrying the tiny blue man.

“How is it we did not locate a ship nearly the size of our moon orbiting our planet?

“We have the ability to cloak ourselves, to bend light in order to be invisible to your detection equipment, even to the eye.”

“My chief officer Parcrya.” Kyla introduced. “Amarice you already know.”

“Empress.” Dalavan stood, “We are a warlike people, the virus your kind sent long ago destroyed our peaceful ways, after many cycles we finally have regained order and a new government. I worry contact with your people will upset our new found balance.”

“I see.”

“But…” he continued. “We do see the benefits of being included within your Empire. Namely protection.”

Kyla took a sip of tea, waiting to hear the rest.

“You say you are peaceful in intent.”

“Yes.”

“So if I say to go, you will leave us.”

“I will be saddened, but we would acquiesce to your demand.”

“Though you could easily conquer us in an afternoon.”

“Less time than that.”

Kyla felt Sienna elbow her gently yet firmly. “But…” Kyla paused to make her point. “We will not.”

Dalavan steadied himself against the tremors as the giant cup was set down in its saucer quite casually by Kyla.

“You wish trade, intercultural learning, and the use of some of our planets in our system.”

“We would like to begin farming those worlds, mining for recourses our Empire needs. An Empire your world could be part of.”

The tiny man sat again and took a sip of tea, finding he liked it.

I could claim those worlds as ours, even though we have not advanced enough to land there.

“You could, and we would not interfere.”

“In trade you would share your technology?” Dalavan smiled.

“That is the other part of our non-interference, your people must be free to learn on your own.”

“Didn’t think you would.”

Kyla gave him an indulgent smile for trying.

“Very well, I agree to your terms, but I must insist you and your kind appear as you are before us in the capital. I shall make an announcement on state television today, when I do… uncloak your ship so it is visible.”

“If you insist, then I will.”

**
“Not as bad as I’d have thought. Instead of running from us, they run to us.” Kyla put on her best smile for the little blue ones as they crowded round her boots by the thousands.”
“I knew I should have worn long pants instead of a dress…” grumbled Sienna while looking down.

“Oh…no…”

“Oh, no what Parcrya?” Kyla asked.

“The Vengeance has been monitoring transmissions Empress. There has been a coup, you are now ruler of this world.”

“Wonderful… just wonderful… growled Kyla.”