- Text Size +

As deftly as possible Kyla moved so as to not wake Sienna, it was a tough proposition as the bed they were in was too small.

Her pad, lying upon the nightstand, chimed.

Kyla cringed; in the silence of the room the alert was as loud as thunder. She should have remembered to turn the blasted thing off. Course she was a bit preoccupied last night.

Kyla smirked rather smug.

Behind her Sienna woke.

“And just where are you heading at four in the morning?”

Kyla cringed again hearing Sienna’s grouchy tone.

“Well, I was thinking to go—“

“Kyla, you will do no such thing!”

“I didn’t tell you what—“

“Exercise, or work, possibly wander around the palace and be a nuisance to the Halflings and Minis.”

“I do have work to—“

“You do not!” barked Sienna, “Now get back into bed!”

“Can I at least check my—“

“Leave your pad be and get back to bed. If it’s important, someone will be sent for you.”
Without one word more Kyla slid back into bed. Immediately, Sienna snugged right up against her. Just when they had settled, the overloaded bedframe snapped with a groan and both box springs and mattress ended up on the floor.

“Stupid tiny bed…” grumbled Kyla

“Feels just like my parents’ house all over again,” mumbled Sienna while curling up next to Kyla “You broke that bed too.”

“I did not—“

“Shhhh… sleeping.” Sienna said soft, silencing an exasperated Kyla.

**
“Did she answer back?”

Parcrya smiled down at little Amarice camped upon her breast. “Sweetheart, you don’t have to whisper no one else is here but us.”

“Oh…” Amarice said sheepish, “habit, from years of boarding with the other Minis in the household.”

“I can understand I had to board with other recruits for some time before I moved up in the ranks.”

Amarice looked on with awe as her giant love casually stretched her huge body, extending her long legs out while lifting her arms over her head. When done, she inhaled deeply. Amarice held on as Parcrya’s chest heaved upward, then down again as she exhaled.

Crya had offered, but Amarice had declined the invitation to stay in the home set upon the nightstand, if they were to be together, they needed to share the same bed, to be as normal as possible even given the disparate nature of their sizes. Parcrya had been worried. Worried an errant move on her part would send Amarice flying or, even worse if she inadvertently rolled over atop her small love.

Amarice however would not be dissuaded and in the end. Parcrya was pleasantly surprised to find she hadn’t moved a bit during the night. If was if even in sleep her body knew not to move lest she hurt her mini love.

“No answer then?” Amarice asked again.

“No answer,” replied Crya. “It appears the Empress has no need of my council this morning.”

“Good.” Amarice “It’s very early, you need your rest.”

“I suppose I could lay here a bit longer with you.” Parcrya winked playfully at Amarice, before settling down into the pillow again and closing her eyes. One of her hands rose up, to rest protectively over little Amarice.

Lying back upon the mountainous breast, the mini tried to do the same, but after so many years of getting up early, her body simply refused to fall back into sleep.

She decided to do some exploring.

Wiggling out from Parcrya’s hand, she slowly slid down the slope of her lover’s breast. Getting her feet under her, Amarice walked forward slowly at first getting herself used to maneuvering upon a living landscape. Ahead lay Crya’s tummy and as she stepped upon its surface, Amarice could feel the power beneath. Parcrya had a penchant for fitness. Like the Empress, her love was no slouch when it came to working out.

Threading her way over the low hills and rifts of Parcrya’s abs allowed Amarice to reach the neatly trimmed tuft of pubic hair guarding her lovers massive sex.

Everything is just so big… mused Amarice while looking back over her shoulder to see Crya’s mountainous breasts rising and falling as her Colossi love slept. She couldn’t even see Parcrya’s beautiful face from this angle.

Thinking a moment, Amarice decided that further explorations of her lovers sex might need to wait as Parcrya needed her sleep.

But she did want to play…

Stepping forward, Amarice waded into the precisely trimmed mound of pubic hair and slowly lay upon her stomach. She didn’t wish to wake Crya… not just yet.

Within arms reach the beautiful folds of her lovers sex. Gently Amarice tested the waters by running tiny fingers along the edges. With feather light touches, she continued her work awed by the sight Parcrya’s swelling labia and the massive drops of wetness which appeared, lazily rolling down her lover’s sex to fall upon the surface of the bed.

A low moan let Amarice know her attentions were having the intended effect upon her giant love. For some moments she continued her work, fingers tracing along the upper portion of Parcrya’s labia.

She debated attempting to slide within her love…

Certainly she was the right size, maybe even a bit small… Amarice frowned at that particular thought. Still, being of small size did not mean she couldn’t please Cyra, it just meant she would have to be inventive.

But… was it safe?

For the moment, Amarice decided it best to not tempt fate until she had spoken with Parcrya about the issue no matter how tempting it would be to experience being within a someone so much larger than she it wasn’t right to assume Cyra would automatically approve.
The mini decided it best to bring her lover to climax in a way she had already learned by experience. With nimble touches as only a mini can Amarice massaged Cyra’s enormous clitoris.

When you are so much smaller you can feel the subtle changes in a being as large as a Collosi, The heaver breathing, the roiling of muscles under the skin, the swelling of nipples and of already gigantic breasts.

Cyra was close, easy to see as giant hips began to buck slightly. This time, however, Amarice was ready for her lovers explosive climax. The liquid rocketed out, as Parcya roared in release.

Amarice went back to work immediately, causing a second, then third massive orgasm from her now very awake love.

Amarice set to work again

“W-wait…Wait!” huffed Parcrya.

“I did okay? asked Amarice.

More than okay little one, you must give me a moment to rest!” Parcrya pleaded.

The mini giggled as Pacrya’s fingers closed about her and gently lifted her up.

“Okay time to rest.” said Amarice as she was pressed against massive lips.

“Whata a way to wake up!” declared Pacrya.

“Turnabout is far play, my love.”

Amarice watched with glee as those gigantic beautiful plush lips shifted into a smile.

“How shall I please you?”

**
Kyla had enough, she could sleep no longer.

Now, upon her daily run, she was in a foul mood. The palace was in the Forum, if she were an ordinary Colossi running in the forum would be ordinary. Trouble was she wasn’t ordinary, she was an Empress, and people parted before her in awe, then fawned and scrapped as she passed. Normally this hadn’t been a problem, running very early meant that few were out and about. Now everyone was out and in her way.

A chorus of screams caused her to stop immediately. Looking down, she placed hands on hips, glowering at the group of Minis.

They had every right to be there, this was a mini crosswalk and they were only going about their daily business.

She was in the wrong.

“Sorry.” Kyla apologized to the kneeling crowd. “I should have been more careful.”

The crowd ducked as one gigantic foot, then another flew overhead as the Empress casually stepped over them.

Her mood soured even more. It wasn’t that she was running later than normal. She never minded spending time with Sienna. Really it was just a series of events that had first been amusing, then annoying, then maddening.

The bed had broken, a result of their growth.

Her clothes were too damned tight, seemed by the time Sienna ordered larger versions, they were all on the verge of being too small.

She’d hit her head painfully on the top of the door frame.

Her exercises, usually a release of stress had done the opposite. Her gym equipment was too small, her run going badly.

And she was late for a meeting…

Kyla wished she was back in bed.

**
“Yes… sweet…cum for me…”

Parcrya watched fascinated as Amarice rode her hard nipple. It was so erotic that one the giant woman’s hands had wandered to her own sex.

With the absolute cutest little cry, Amarice announced her climax, holding on as Crya tipped over the edge of orgasm a moment later.

All Parcrya’s other lovers paled in comparison to Amarice. Colossi men were weak and complained too much. Colossi women suddenly seemed big and clumsy compared to
Amarice’s ability to nimbly touch her most sensitive areas.

If more Colossi let go of their foolish pride, they’d find many advantages in loving a Mini.

“C-rya?” intoned Amarice cutely from atop her breast.

“Yes sweetheart?”

“I wana be in you.”

“In me… you mean?” Parcrya’s eyes widened as she looked down at Amarice. “I-I… don’t think that’s safe Amarice, I mean I’ve never been known to have dainty orgasms.”

The Mini laughed. “But there has to be a way. I was thinking—“

Crya’s pad chimed, cutting Amarice off.

“Hold on a moment sweet…” Parcrya knew it was the Empress.

“I must meet with her in an hour.” Announced Crya.

Amarice knew full well who her love was referring to and was sad Parcrya had to go, but then again she was soon to be on duty in the palace.

“We still can have a bath together.” Amarice said hopefully.

“A splendid idea!” replied Parcrya. "And you can tell me your idea."

**
“Quit fidgeting,” Barked Sienna as she worked on the recalcitrant zipper.

“Too small.” Kyla felt like she was going to pop out of her tunic at any moment.

“I can see it’s too small, larger clothing arrives tomorrow.” Sienna placated.

“I hate this palace.”

“Because it’s too small?” Sienna smoothed her hands over Kyla’s white tunic.

“Yes, that, and we have no privacy.” Groused Kyla. “I want our old manor back.”

“Well, it would be nice, but its back on Earth and probably too cramped for a big lummox like you.”

“Growing taller does have its disadvantages.”

Sienna laughed. “You say it like it was some trivial thing. Honey you are nearing 15 feet tall, you are the biggest of the big and still getting bigger.”

“So are you.” Kyla quirked an eyebrow. “At the rate we Colossi are growing, this whole city will soon be too small.”

“You know how I feel about this, I am glad we grow bigger.” Kyla smiled as her wife’s hand slid along her legs.

“Go to the council, tell them of your concerns.” Urged Sienna.

“I have a meeting with them in moments, a good time to tell them as any.”

“I know all will work out, have faith Kyla.”

“And you?” asked Kyla while running fingers though Sienna’s brilliant ginger hair. “What plans do you have?”

“The specks arrive today, to live with us. The experiment to see if living on this world will cause them to grow as the rest of us have.”

Kyla had forgotten about that entirely. Specks, back in a terrarium again, it was depressing.

“I know you will see they are cared for.” Kyla leaned far over, giving her wife a kiss before departing.
**

“The starship is due to be launched on the third Empress, but she requires a name. As it is to be your flagship, the council defers to you.

“Vengeance.” Responded Kyla immediately. “She shall be called Vengeance.”

“As you wish” Baroun looked up at the Empress from his spot upon her desk. She was in a foul disposition, had been through the whole of the meeting. He heard the sound of fabric ripping.

Kyla let out a sigh, crossing her legs under the desk had caused one pant leg to rip.

“It is a problem for all of us, this growth.” Baroun spoke for the council.

“I know, I apologize for my mood.”

“How can we help Empress?” asked Luna, new leader of the Speck high council.

“I am uneasy even asking for this.” Kyla prefaced, then halted. Glancing over she noted Parcrya was also dressed in too tight a uniform.

“Empress, you have done much to steady this colony though it’s founding, you are our strongest protector, we specks will gladly do our best to fulfill what you ask.

“As will the Miniatures.” Added Baroun.

“And the Halflings.” Said Wenn.

“You know you have our support.” Davis, the Colossi member of the council said last.

Kyla let out a long sigh. “I need a bigger house.” She finally said, uncharacteristically looking down, not wanting to meet the eyes of the council. “One not in the city, but far in the country."

“I say yes to this.” Luna spoke from the viewscreen.

“I second.” Baroun smiled up at the Empress.

“So say I.” Wenn added. “You shall have the finest of palaces, Empress.”

“I don’t need a huge palace, I—“

“You do.” Baroun spoke, “Not just for yourself, mind you, but for future leaders of our Empire. It must be grand beyond imagining, we must convey the grandeur of our Empire though your home.”

“Thank you.” Kyla said soft, uncomfortable with asking.

“We shall need a designer.” Luna said.

“I think I know just the person.” Usually silent, Parcrya spoke. Glancing down, she looked to Amarice, who was currently curled up asleep, hidden behind the collar of her dress tunic.

**
“Um…. Is there anything you need?”

Sienna clasped her hand in front of her while peering into the terrarium.

By the ancient gods, the specks were small! She could just barely see them.

The ship had landed upon the old table were long ago she had built a settlement for them.

Now it had been resurrected to provide a home for them once more.

“No Lady Sienna, we have all we need, no matter the outcome of this experiment, our leader, Luna, suggests we might use this space as an Embassy.”

“A splendid idea!” Sienna smiled. “I know the Empress will think so as well.” She bent at the waist, looking in at the grand villa within the enclosure. The whole structure would fit upon one of her fingers. She realized that she was looming over these minuscule people, but at her size, it was impossible not to.

For a moment Sienna let her thoughts wander to what the Earth must look like by now. Certainly the Empire had advanced, but she doubted it was at the pace they had advanced.

“We owe so much to your people for sharing your technological progress with us.”

“We are thankful our Empress protects us.” A voice from within said.

Sienna smiled. Inwardly hoping that someday soon, Kyla, and all upon these worlds would be bigger than anyone on Earth. That Kyla would crush the old Empire under her heel. It was horrible to think such thoughts, to be set upon revenge.

Still… Sienna fervently wished it would happen.