- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is gonna be a few scenes and some reality bending. Of course not that any one besides John and everyone else is aware that he's changing the world by sheer will, so yes it's very much a secret.

Grabbing the twins and holding them one in each arm like footballs, I sprinted ahead of Em. "John...wait...up." Looking back at her made me remember that she was almoat 3/4 his height. 'Damn genes making me tall.' I thought furiously. Stopping, I got on my knees. "Hop on. We don't have time for you to struggle with keeping up." 

"Dear brother, you know that you still have fifteen minutes and we are already almost there, right?" Gabby asked as I stood up feeling all three of them squirm to be more comfortable on me. "Really? Em are you in track still, or is it the vestigial traces of that athleticism?" I ask as I start a brisk jog towards our highschool. "I run in my free time as you very well know." True, I had walked in on her one time when she was in the middle of changing after a particularly long run. Needless to say the thought of what my mother might do to Em for being naked in my sight without her makes me shiver in the heat that was building. Tye house woukd still be standing but the bed and sheets woukd be trashed.

Reaching the school, I deposited all three at the front door. "Girls, next wake me up earlier ok? I really do need to graduate in the top ten to be acceptable for MIT." I said starting to head inside the building, not noticing the girl a few steps ahead of me. To say I noticed I noticed her at the last second would be an understatment. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry I didn't see you there. I just didn't want to be late and was in a rush." I say hurriedly to get it all out before she could even talk again as I had landed quite heavily on her and also scattered her papers. "No, it's alright I'm used to it being the height I am." The girl said with a light vietnamese accent, giving her a slight crisping of her words. "Sorry anyway. Hi, I'm John. Nice to meet you." I say as I help her stand. "The names Vivianne, though you can call me Ve." Helping her up had been so easy, it was like she weighed nothung at all. "How tall are you exactly?" "An absolutely terrifying 3'3". Without shoes that is." " Well I can finally tell my mother that I finally found someone shorter than her. Also are you new here? I haven't seen you before." 

"Yes. I just moved here from the Valley." "Really? Then where does that accent come from?" "I'm vietnamese, born and raised till the age of three. Then we went to Texas." "Damn your stories more interesting than the entirety if my life." I say noticing that majority if her day is the same as mine. "Hey, we have the same first period. And majority of the rest of the day. Mind if I show you around?" "How are you gonna show me the rest of the school if we're too busy trying to get to class?" She asks as we make our way down the main hallway and up the stairs.

"Have you not seen how tall I am?" I say as I quickly lift her up off the ground and make considerable headway towards our first period. "Yes, and were you really walking that slow to keep up with me?" I lower her to the ground, but seeing as she looks a little sad at the fact I pick her back up and have her wrap legs around my torso. "I was doing it to make you feel comfortable and not rushed." Reaching our first period faster than I wouod have liked, I put her down and entered. "John, where'd you go earlier? You just left us!" "Sorry Val, it's just ve here was looking a little lost and-" "I know." She sighs, "You don't always have to be such a gentleman though. It's hard to be the sole focus of your attention that way." 

As Ve comes out from behind me her hand extended, it finally strikes me how small she is. Tiny hands, dainty, small but not nonexistent breasts, along with a set oftoned legs, plus a shapely bottom. "Hi, I'm Vivianne." Noticing how crisp she was with Val caught me off-guard. She was so nice to me. I did not even think she coukd be so cold. "Nice to meet you. I'm Valerie (her cover name). I live with John and his family." Seeing Ve's expression change and Valkyrie smile a bit smugly, I gestured to our grouping of desks where the girls and I usually sat, grabbing a desk along the way. "Hey that's my desk!" "I stop and turn towards the voice. "What was that? Did you just say this desk was yours?" I march over to the guy who said it and grab him. Pushing him from the front towards the door I said, "Talk about anything you saw, anything I did and you'll be a dead man before you finish. Got me? I said, 'Got me?'" "And what if I say no?" "Hey Val? How much time do i got before the bell rings?" "About twenty." Hearing that I smiled. "More than enough for what I got planned."

Chapter End Notes:

Please review. I need them to help me grow as a writer.