[Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

You, the Champion, are out of Beast Balls and there are still Ultra Beasts on the loose. Seeking assistance from Wicke, you go to meet her in secret.

 

Obvious disclaimer of not owning Pokémon or its character and settings.

Spoiler alert for post Sun and Moon game story.


Rated: R
Categories: Breasts, Mature (40-49), Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Insertion, Mouth Play, Odor, Scat, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: The Following story is appropriate for all audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes
Word count: 43151 Read: 90755
Published: March 16 2017 Updated: April 17 2019
Story Notes:

This is my second venture into the tall grass of the Pokémon world, the first being Researching Ultra Holes of a Different Kind.  If you haven't read it don't worry, these are two seperate universes, but I still hope you will check it out if you haven't already.

I decided to start working on this after being encouraged for more WickexTrainer stories by the user deathshinigami.  I told myself that if there was enough interest in my first story I'd post a second, and with Researching Ultra Holes of a Different Kind passing 2000 views I believe that threshold has been met!

So without further ado, thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy.

1. Making Small of the UB Crisis by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (3307 words)

[03/16/17/]

What to expect in the following chapter:

Shrinking, Boob Entrapment, Sweat, Panty Entrapment

 

So I intially intented for this to be a single entry deal, but with all the possiblities and side stories I've thought of since it will likely become a series soon enough, still updates going forward will likely be slow.

 

2. Together With Wicke by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (4793 words)

[03/23/17]

This chapter features the following:

Entrapment, Pussy, Armpits, Breasts, Feet, Odor, Sweat, Crush, Vore and some other minor moments.

 

I'm really liking this Pokéverse I've designed, so I may revisit it with other characters and other stories some time later.

 

3. Taking Things from the Bottom by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 0] (3548 words)

[03/31/17]

The following chapter contains scenes detailing:

Breasts, Entrapment, Butt, Scat, Thighs

 

Wicke starts to discover and develop an interest in certain 'pleasures' only available with a shrunken person.

4. Collecting 'Volunteers' by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (4951 words)

[04/07/17]

 

What to expect in this chapter:

Shrinking, Breasts, Ass, Pussy, Enslavement, Insertion

 

Wicke heads into town to recruit the aid of some people to help her find a way to restore you back to normal.

5. Thank you for your Contributions by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 0] (5059 words)

[04/14/17]

In this chapter, you will find:

Breasts, Entrapment, Butt, Insertion, Armpit, Odor, Vore and more.

 

With the help of her tiny volunteers, Wicke is able to make some impressive gains in multiples ways.

6. While We Wait by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3918 words)

[05/09/17]

This chapter was brought you in part by:

Entrapment, Butt, Pussy, Insertion, Mouth Play, Vore, Light Scat, Odor and more.

 

With two day between you and the start of your reward Wicke makes sure both she and you are ready.

7. The Way Things Work Out by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 0] (3126 words)

[06/06/17]

This chapter contains scenes depicting the following themes:

Butt, Scat, Odor, Panties, Entrapment, Feet, Sweat, and more!

 

It's the day you have been waiting for!  After spending the night taking a tour of Wicke's digestive system it's time for you to get your reward.  While you enjoy your time, Wicke finds out that she can do more than just exercise while running.

8. Influential Wicke by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3036 words)

[06/21/17]

Tags for this chapter include:
Odor, Vore, Footwear, Butt, Entrapment, Enslavement

 

After an interesting dinner with an unexpected guest, Wicke heads home to relax after a hard day's work-out.

 

9. Apotheosis by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 0] (3692 words)

[08/22/18]

Included in this chapter are scene with the following fetishes:

Vore, Butt, Entrapment, Enslavement, Breasts, Unbirth, and more!

 

A new day dawns on the Alola region as well as the birth of a new era for the beautiful Wicke.

10. Sweat the Details by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 0] (5022 words)

[04/14/19]

 

Here ther be:

Butt, Sweat, Odor, Licking, Vore and that's all!

 

It's a great day for coming clean and getting dirty, and you make yourself intimate with every juicy detail.

11. Just Another Day by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 0] (2699 words)

[04/17/19]

 

Not much for this one, just some:

Butt, Insertion, Light Scat, Breasts and Entrapment

 

With only one last thing to take care of regarding accidentally shrinking you, Wicke begins preparations for what will quickly become just another day in her life.