[Reviews - 31] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

The main girls of KonoSuba are invited by a mysterious person to come visit for fun, games and party favors!


Rated: R
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Body Exploration, Body Part, Breast Enlargement, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Futanari, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, Odor, Slave, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, FF/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Alleviating Eris' Boredom
Chapters: 23 Completed: Yes
Word count: 54310 Read: 191209
Published: March 15 2017 Updated: March 20 2019
Story Notes:

I based this off the first season of the KonoSuba anime and as such character relationships and reveals are assumed up to that point.

 

Since I don't want to bog down the pace of the story with a bunch of rule and explainations, here is a link with all that information:

http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6576&chapter=1

 

Disclaimer:  I do not own KonoSuba or it's characters!  They are not mine, I'm just playing with them!

 

Also SPOILER ALERT!  WATCH SEASON 1 IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED!

1. Shall We Play a Game? by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarstar (1937 words)

[03/15/17]

Not really a lot going on this chapter, just introducing the characters mainly.

 

2. Let the Fun Begin by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2054 words)

[03/17/17]

What you can expect in this chapter:

Butt and Futanari

 

Okay, so from here on most chapters are going to feature one or more erotic scenes for those of you who are only interested in the smutt.  Please enjoy!

 

3. Everybody gets One by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2564 words)

[03/21/17]

What to expect this chapter:

Breasts, Feet, Futanari, Cumming, Oral Vore, Shrinking

 

Here we go, more and more of the fun cards are getting paired, much to the delight of some and dismay of others.  Hope you enjoy!

4. Beyond Even a God by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2163 words)

[03/28/17]

Sadly not a lot of erotica in this chapter, just some shrinking with no real play.  Still, hope you enjoy the antics of our lovable band of misfits!

 

5. You Reap What You Sow by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1835 words)

[04/04/17]

This chapter is brought to you by:

Futanari, Entrapment, Enslavement, Humiliation, and Karma

 

And now everybody can start enjoying the game.

6. Deific Delicacies by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2345 words)

[04/11/17]

This chapter features:

Breasts, Entrapment, Crush, Futanari, Insertion

 

And the first round comes to an end!

7. Round 1 Intermission by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1175 words)

[04/14/17]

The girls take a few minutes to rest up and recharge for the second round.

8. Of all the Luck by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1471 words)

[04/18/17]

Tags for this chapter include:

Breast, Nipple, Futanari

 

It's time for Round 2 to begin!

9. Anatomy of Women and Men by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1635 words)

[04/28/17]

Here's what to expect in the following chapter:

Breast, Futanari, Insertion

 

There's a little fun for everyone as the second round continues.

10. Inner Demon by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1570 words)

[05/02/17]

In this chapter you will find:

Futanari, Insertion, FF/f... so basiccally more of the same.

 

Chris helps alleviate Megumin of any concerns she might have on Wiz's current perdicament.

11. Demon Interior by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1557 words)

[05/16/17]

Expect to find in the following:

Unbirth... I guess that's it.

 

With the experience Chris put her through fresh in her mind, Megumin waits for the perfect oppertunity to take her revenge.

12. Dark Places by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2045 words)

[05/23/17]

In the following chapter, there will be:

Enslavement, Futanari, Butt, Insertion, and Breasts (Tiny though they may be)

 

Megumin gets to experience the darkest side of Darkness.

13. Finishing Strong by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3188 words)

[06/16/17]

The following chapter will subject the characters to the following pleasures:

Butt, Breast, Crush, Entrapment, Transformation, Foot and Footwear

 

While the round may be coming to a close, the girls can't seem to get enough of the fun.

14. Round 2 Insertmission by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4869 words)

[09/19/17]

This chapter depicts scenes invovling:

Vore, Futanari, Insertion, Breasts, Entrapment and Enslavement

 

The last repose before the girls finish their game with Eris so they decide to make the most of it.

15. Beginning of the End by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 0] (1774 words)

[01/24/2018]

 

Shocking revelations of Eris' little break aside, the girls prepare for the final round!

16. Escalation by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 0] (2490 words)

[01/20/18]

 

Coming up in this chapter:

Shrinking, Breast Crush, Unaware Giantess and Growth

 

With the cards in the final round having been picked by the players themselves, things start off out of hand and promises only to become crazier and crazier!

17. All Attention Aimed At Aqua by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 0] (2181 words)

[02/18/19]

 

In this chapter:

Feet, Futanari, Unaware Giantess and Growth

 

As the game progresses, Aqua seems to be getting more and more attention from the other players.

18. Good (Clean) Fun by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 0] (3481 words)

[02/23/19]

 

Tags for this chapter include:

Butt, Futanari, Entrapment, Insertion

 

The girls begin to understand that not all good fun has to stay 'clean'.

19. Double Tap That Ass! by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 0] (3188 words)

[02/28/19]

 

Not much in this chapter, just a bit of:

Butt, Crush, Vore, and possibly more Butt

 

The final round continues to run smoothly for everyone... except Aqua.

20. The Last Straw by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 0] (3102 words)

[03/04/19]

 

Not much in this one, just some Feet.

 

Keep pushing and pushing and eventually you'll find it, because everyone has their breaking point.

21. Nothing More by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 0] (1798 words)

[03/09/19]

 

Let's see, there's:

Vore, Butt, Insertion, and I think that's it.

 

The final round of the game comes to a close.

22. Prize Round - Thanks For Playing! by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 1] (2376 words)

[03/14/19]

 

Nothing special here.

 

And so with their game coming to a close all that's left is to decide on the prizes!

23. Epilogue by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 0] (3512 words)

[03/20/19]

 

A bit of fun in this one:

Butt, Entrapment, Shrinking, Futanari, Vore, Insertion, Enslavement

 

And so the girls return home after a decidedly pleasant game and start to get use to they new boons.