- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[04/28/17]

Here's what to expect in the following chapter:

Breast, Futanari, Insertion

 

There's a little fun for everyone as the second round continues.

"I wonder how she feels."  Chris thought aloud as Darkness bounced her breast a couple timesin her hand.  She had just finished inserting Aqua into her nipple as required by the 'Nipple Vore' card she got but quickly covered herself once more but not donning her chest plate.

"I could always show you."  Eris teased.

"I'll take a pass on that, make sure you enjoy her stay Darkness."  She said.

"I am."  Darkness replied, the bliss apparent on her face.  "She isn't moving at all so all I feel is a foreign object within my bosom."  She stated poking at the spot she could feel Aqua.

"Perhaps it is too tight for her to move?"  Wiz suggested.  "Or she doesn't want to move.  Aqua-sama can throw quite the fit if she wants to you know.  That she isn't-"

"Ahhn~"  Darkness interrupted as suddenly the tiny prisoner in her massive breast fought as hard as she could to escape.  "She started moving all of a sudden... feels good..."

"I suppose it's my turn then."  The compassionate Lich said, looking to the Chivalrous Thief.  "I'm sorry Chris-san, but I want one of your cards."  She said, teleporting a 'Freedom' card from Chris' hand to her own.  "No pairs, sadly."

"Right, well let's see if I can get my card back."  Chris stated, calling a card from Eris' hand to her own.  "'Cock Vore'!?  I do not want to end up in one of their penises."  She thought in horror looking at the card.  "No luck... today is not my day."  She sighed.

Despite the dejected girl to her right, Eris took her turn, drawing a card from the deck and grinned ear to ear when she looked at it.  "Cheer up Chris, you're lucky enough to not be my target this time, so that's something."  Eris conforted, revealing her matched pair of 'WILD CARD's.  "While it would have been interesting to see which card you'd replicate, I am still limited in my selection, to keep things fair."  Everyone else breathed a sigh of relief, happy to know the restrictions of the permanent cards were still in effect.  "But, since Darkness was kind enough to give me this little guy here, I think I'll give him a little treat."  She further explained, standing on her chair and shaking her hips from side to side, causing her bulging member to bounce and sway.

"You can't mean..."  Darkness began to ask, her mind quickly being overwhelmed by dozens of humiliating sexual torments.

"Oh but I do, dear Darkness."  Eris confirmed with a mischievous smile as her cards transformed into 'Cock Vore' cards.  "But who to choose?"  She pondered.  "Well, I already told Chris she was safe and I think Aqua has seen enough of the inside of a penis for today, and is currently occupied."

"Her tantrum seems to be dying down."  Darkness reported, bouncing the boob in her hand.  "Come on Aqua, keep going until the end."

"I'm actually quite enjoying this, so as thanks Darkness is safe."  Eris continued to eliminate potential targets, leaving only two very worried Arch-Wizards.  "No, the game is still young, so Megumin will have to wait, which means I'm gonna gobble Wiz up with my chubby here!"  She said excitedly, holding out her hand.

Before she could do anything, Wiz was pulled into Eris grip.  She looked up to the gleeful face of the sorceress and as much as she wanted to protest and beg she knew there was nothing she could do to stop her.  "Eris-sama, I don't suppose my protesting will stop this, will it?"

"Sorry sweetie, but I had to choose somebody."  Eris answered, honestly feeling bad for the tiny Lich.  "Are you sure you're a Lich?  I mean I accepted it when you claimed to be one and all, also I can sense it, but you are way too pure to be an undead."

"Yes, while I am a Lich, I too still consider my heart human at the very least."  Wiz replied smiling weakly as she felt her feet touch the head of Eris' shaft.

"If it's any consolation, you won't be in there long."  The sorceress said as she slid Wiz's feet into the tight opening.  "Ah!  And you feel wonderful."

"That doesn't make me particularly happy."  Wiz said as she could feel her legs slipping further and further into the massive phallus.  She was already up to her knees and her long skirt began spreading out over the head.  By the time Eris had inserted her to her waist, Wiz's consumed legs were drenched in a warm liquid that trickled out passed, slowly dripping over the glans and soaking her skirt.  Inch by inch Wiz was pushed deeper into the fleshy confines, her dress slowly being removed in the process.

"Those are going to be a little difficult at this pace..."  Eris commented as she felt the underside of Wiz's massive breasts touch her head.  "Take a deep breath, not that you need it."  She instructed, pulling Wiz back out up to her belly button before swiftly jamming the brunette almost completely inside, only her arms protruding from the sleeves of the now empty dress.  "Oh my!  That is good, just a little more."  With one final push, Wiz's hands disappear into Eris' dick, her dress now soaked in per-cum and left behind.

Inside Eris's male genital, the lone naked Lich was held in place.  There was no room for her to wiggle as she continued to slide deeper into her temporary prison.  An intense heat emanated from all around her, comforting her with periodic pulses as blood pumped through.  "Is this what is was like for Aqua-sama?"  She thought as she found herself oddly relaxed, closing her eyes.  A small smile formed on her lips as she unconsciously tried to lower her arms which caused the already tight tube of dick flesh to constrict even tighter.  A small bit of air was forced from her lungs and as it escaped from her lips, a bit of liquid flowing passed her entered her mouth.  "What a strong, odd taste."  Wiz took a couple seconds to thoroughly taste the liquid before swallowing.  "Ah, I think I'm also..."  The pleasurable sensation of her own member rubbing against Eris' inner penis told her she was becoming erect as it slowly poked up through her breasts and the head poked at her mouth.  She could also feel a warmth building in her lady crotch, though being completely soaked in precum made it difficult to assess how wet she had become.

Eris fell back into her seat as she finished swallowing the brown haired Lich with her cock, rubbing the shaft softly and slowly as the rather large bulge traveled down the length.  "Hey look girls," she said, thrusting her dick to poke over the table displaying Wiz's purple dress, "she's all dressed up and ready for some fun."

"How's she doing?"  Chris asked.

"Very... pleasingly."  Eris announced, letting out a long sigh of relief.  "You don't have to rush Megumin, I like this as is."

"Oh right, it's my turn."  Megumin said, her gaze previously locked on the silhouette of Wiz bulging out from Eris' penis.  She drew a 'Unbirth' card, nothing in her hand matched.  "Go Darkness."  She said, as her gaze slowly drifted back to Eris who was poking at Wiz and guiding her deeper still.

Before the blonde Crusader could take her turn she felt her bosom guest disappear, the blue haired former-goddess reappearing in Wiz's currently unused seat.  Her form slumped against the chair, obviously exhausted from what she had just endured.

"I'm back...  I swear, I'll get that stupid undead yet."  Aqua thought as she looked to the table only to see the undead in question absent.

"She right here Aqua dearest."  Eris informed Aqua, showing off her meat rod wearing Wiz's dress.  "Though sadly not for long."

"Ha!  Serves you right Lich.  Maybe this day isn't so bad after all."  The water deity thought.

"As sad as I am that Aqua got out, we are still playing."  Megumin said.

"Well then, I shall help myself to one of your cards then, Megumin."  Darkness stated, though the young crimson demon didn't seem to notice as the 'Anal Vore' card she held teleported to the blonde Crusader.  "No matches, I guess that means we skip Wiz and it is now your turn Chris."

"Wow, with both Aqua and Wiz out the turns are really short."  The silver haired girl commented as she began reaching to draw a card from the deck.  She stopped, however, when she noticed that Megumin was completely oblivious to the game, distracted by what was going on with Eris' schlong.  "Oh, if I ignore such an easy mark I don't think I could call myself a Thief."  She thought was she designated and took claim of one of Megumin's cards.  She couldn't help but smile when she saw what card she had gotten.  "Megumin, you know if you're that interested in Eris' man piece I'm sure she'd let you play with it."  She said, calling attention to the Arch-Wizard's stare.

"What?  Really?"  Eris asked, herself to involved with her own pleasure to notice.  Her gaze shot up and make eye contact with Megumin for only a split instant before she quickly looked away.

"I-I'm not interested."  The black haired girl denied, looking to the ceiling but stealing glances at the pulsating rod standing tall between the sorceress' legs.  "I was just a little concerned about Wiz is all."

"Awww, are you sure?"  Eris asked in disappointment as she began swaying her cock from side to side, Wiz's form very close to the base of the shaft.  "Go ahead and see for yourself."

"Or better yet..."  Chris interjected, holding up two 'Cock Vore' cards.  The polar opposite reactions from both Eris and Megumin were priceless, the utter and intense joy and dread respectively.

"You... you wouldn't."  Megumin said shaking her head in equal part fear and denial.

Chapter End Notes:

And another chapter down.  Not too much here but hopefully it's enough to satisfy eveyone.  I'm currently really happy I've stock piled some of these chapters because I wasn't able to write as much as I would have liked over the last week, but I think I have smooth sailing ahead.

Anyway, rambling aside, please leave a reveiw and I hope to see you all next time!