- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[04/18/17]

Tags for this chapter include:

Breast, Nipple, Futanari

 

It's time for Round 2 to begin!

"No seriously, I think I might just stay here."  Megumin replied deadpan serious after hearing that in Eris' world she is considered a full-fledged adult.

"Seriously!?"  Eris asked excitedly, her eyes beaming with joy.  "I could make her mine, all mine!"

"No she is not, and even if she is an adult here that doesn't change the fact that back in our world she's still underaged."  Wiz stated in defiance.

"'When in Rome, do as the Romans do'."  Eris replied.

"What does that mean?  Where is this 'Rome'?"  Wiz asked confused.

"Don't really know, I heard it when I was out hopping dimensions once."  Eris explained.  "Basically it means that regardless of your own thoughts if something is normal or part of the law in a country you're visiting you shouldn't oppose it."

"True enough, I believe Eris is right, Wiz."  Darkness said, though she was reluctant to do so.

"I suppose..."  The brown haired undead conceded.

"Great, then if everyone is ready, let's start the second round!"  The hostess announced in a chipper tone, pressing the button to summon a new deck.  "I think it's more exciting to know what's available, so I'll leave the list of cards in the deck up."  She added, quickly shuffling and dealing the cards.

The list that was still floating above the middle of the table flickered and the contents changed in an instant.  Of the two columns the one on the left remained unchanged, just containing the numbers 1 - 10.  It was the right column that everyone was interested in.

Freedom
Freedom
Pet for the Round
Cock Vore
Unbirth
Grow
Transformation for the Round
WILD CARD
Nipple Vore
Anal Vore

"Cards are dealt, you girls know what to do."  Eris said, looking at the 9, 4, and 3 in her hand.

"I got 'C-c-cock Vore', 'Transformation for the Round', and a 9... no match."  Megumin thought and while the image on the 'Cock Vore' card was embarrassing to look at, Wiz and Eris sporting the real things wasn't much better.  "Nothing."

"6-5-'Nipple Vore'."  Darkness thought was she looked at her cards.  "Also no matches."

Wiz took stock of the cards she had gotten, a 'Transformation for the Round', 'Grow' and 2.  "Same."  She voiced, slightly disappointed.  "There are 'Freedom' cards, maybe I can get rid of this horrible thing this round."

"Let's see what I got."  Chris said, looking at her hand.  "Holy Eris!  'Unbirth', 'Freedom' and a 'WILD CARD'.  I can work with this."  She thought, happy that her luck seemed to be turning around.  "No matches."

"Nothing yet?"  Eris asked, seeing that nobody got any matches this time.  "Well no matter, just to summarize last round, Darkness is leading with 6 pairs.  Also, Both Wiz and myself are under the effect of 'Futanari' cards and Darkness, Wiz and Chris are all shrunk to various degrees.  Aqua is currently Wiz's pet, but is still eligible as either a target or recipient for any effect."  She paused for a moment to look at each of the players.  "So, without further delay, let's play!"  Eris said, drawing a card from the deck.  "Oh, I unofficially did this to Aqua but 'Cock Vore', eh?  Always fun."  She giggled as she remembered shoving Aqua as far as she could into Wiz's tight slit.  "Go Megumin."

"I'm not really interested in the cards this round, but I got to catch up to Darkness."  The crimson eyed girl thought as she took her turn.  "Not that this will help..."  Looking at the 'Anal Vore' card she got, Megumin sighed in disappointment.  "No match, your turn Darkness."

"Right."  Darkness replied, drawing her card.  "A 'Freedom' card.  Though I could use this on Aqua to get her back in the game, I think getting rid of Wiz's manhood would be much better."  "Also no match."

"Alright, here goes nothing."  Wiz said, summoning a 'Breast Vore' card to her.  "Nothing for me either."

"Well let's see what I get then."  Chris said, grabbing a card for herself.  "8?  Come on, my luck stat is one of my highest, I should be winning this kind of game?"

"Nothing?  Here, let me see if I can get one of those to work."  Eris teased, claiming the 'WILD CARD' Chris had for herself.  "Oh this is a good one, promise I'll put it to good use."

"Did my luck plummet or something?"  The foot tall thief muttered under her breath.

"You may not feel the hand of Lady Luck on your side, Chris, but I do."  Megumin stated, drawing a card.  Looking at the '1' she drew the young crimson demon was slightly disappointed that it didn't go with anything in her hand, especially after what she just said.  "Yes, everything is beginning to fall into place, go Darkness."

"Alright, I believe I shall claim a card from you this turn Wiz."  Darkness announced, a card teleporting from Wiz's hand to her own.  "Oh, it's a match."  The blonde Crusader said, revealing her two 'Nipple Vore' cards.

"So, who gets a tour of whose chest?"  Chris asked.

"While I know I said I would be more than willing to be that target of the 'Vore' cards, I think I'll be the recipient this time."  Darkness answered with a mischievous grin.  "As far as who, if it is okay with Wiz, I think Aqua would be an ideal target."

"No, no, no..."  Dread never too far from her mind began creeping back as Aqua looked fearfully at Darkness.

"Yes, I think you're right."  Megumin agreed, obviously still holding a bit of a grudge from getting crushed by Aqua's chest.

"May I, Wiz?"  Darkness asked, looking to the brown haired Lich.

"You damn Lich!  Don't let her do it!  I swear if you do I will take my time and slowly purify you when we get back!"  Aqua threatened, really not liking the flow of the conversation.

"Eris-san did say she is still a viable target, so I don't have a right to stop you."  Wiz replied.  "Just try to go easy on her, Darkness-san."

"YOU BITCH!"  The water deity cursed, abandoned to her tormentor.

"I shall try."  Darkness said, looking to Aqua.  "Then, I shall accept Aqua into my bosom."  "Normally it is I whom would be tormented and humiliated, but to inflict such deeds upon another."  As the magic ran it's course, shrinking Aqua to an appropriate size and transporting her to Darkness, the noble Crusader couldn't help but contemplate what she was about to do.  Her cheeks flushed red and her breathing began to come heavy as she looked down at tiny Aqua in her hand, less than a spec to a regular sized person.  Without wasting a moment, Darkness uncovered her massive mammories and brought the little boob snack before her nipple.

"No!  Darkness, please!"  Aqua screamed in terror (mentally) as she watched the giant teat before her swell in anticipation of its first ever meal.  "This isn't normal!  This isn't right!"  She continued as Darkness pulled at her nipple a bit and a small opening began to form.

"Don't worry, dear Aqua."  Megumin teased, smiling satisfactorily as Darkness brought the diminutive goddess closer and closer to her nipple.  "Darkness' chest fat trumps even yours, so this should be good for you."

"Well she's not saying anything, so she must not think it's too bad."  Wiz pondered aloud as Aqua's face made contact with her devourer.

"I CAN'T SAY ANYTHING YOU BITCH!"  The blue haired girl cursed as the orifice stretched just enough to tightly accept her head inside in one fluid motion.  The pressure was nigh unbearable as Aqua entered the bosom of the Crusader, and it didn't let up even for a moment.  From her perspective she was forced inch by agonizing inch deeper into a fleshy, tight, wet canal and she didn't want to think what exactly was soaking her.

A moan of pleasure slipped from Darkness' lips, and the tense face her made as she tried to forcefully enter Aqua into her breast relaxed after the little goddess' head popped through the threshold.  "This isn't so bad."  She said, her thoughts devolving into pleasure as she fed more and more of Aqua to her breast.

It took a couple tries for the opening to stretch over her shoulders, but after that it was pretty smooth sailing until Darkness got to her waist.  Aqua clenched in pain as the pressure from the nipple intensified exponentially and grind side to side.  "Is she playing with me like some TOY!?"  The water goddess thought, imagining Darkness pinching and twisting her own nipples.  Though the passage inside Darkess' breast was already tight to the point of breaking bones, not that the magical protection would allow her bones to actually break, it suddenly constricted even further as she felt Darkness pulling on her breast and then expand was she pushed her further in.  Only Aqua's legs from the knee down were left exposed, but the blonde Crusader made short work of that and everyone at the table watched with varying levels of glee as Aqua's feet disappeared into Darkness' endowments.

Chapter End Notes:

Not much to say hear, other than as also thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed.  Please leave a review of what you liked, didn't like or improvements I could make.  Until next time!