- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[04/11/17]

This chapter features:

Breasts, Entrapment, Crush, Futanari, Insertion

 

And the first round comes to an end!

"Too bad it wasn't a 'Forever' card."  Eris said refering to Wiz's last pair, drawing a 'Futanari' card.  "Those are the best ones."

"In all honesty, as long as you'd let her continue to be a member of our party that doesn't sound so bad."  Megumin proposed, taking Wiz's 'Shrink' card.  "Ah, a pair!  Let's make Chris about a foot tall."

There wasn't any resistance from the silver haired thief as her form reduced to a mere 12 inches tall.  "Thanks for that, Megumin."  She said sarcastically as she climbed up onto the table, to which the crimson demon smiled innocently.

"With Wiz as her master, Aqua wouldn't be mistreated either."  Darkness reasoned, taking Eris' 'Futanari' card.  "Well, since nobody else seems to be targeting Eris I'll be the first."  She said, revealing her two cards.

"Oh my, it's been a while since I last had one of these."  Eris said, standing on her chair to reveal a bulging, erect member lifting her skirt to reveal her bare crotch.  It wasn't as big or thick as the meat rod Aqua had gifted Wiz, but it was still longer and thicker than average.

"Eris-san, you're not... wearing anything?"  Wiz asked nervously, blushing and looking away.

"What?  Oh right, underwear.  Honestly it would get in the way for some of the cards, plus it's sooooooo liberating."  Eris replied thrusting out her hips and swaying them from side to side, which caused she half a foot dick to bounced and sway.

"But it is undignified for a lady to not wear anything down there."  Wiz argued hesitantly, her gaze still adverted as she drew the last card, a 'Breast Crush - Between Cleavage' card.

"Try it sometime sweetie, you'll love it."  Eris countered with a playful grin.

"I'll take that, thank you."  Chris interrupted, snatching away the card Wiz had just drawn, knowing full well it was the match for her own.  "As much as I'd love to do the honors of these cards I am fully aware that my chest isn't exactly full like you three."  She said, pointing a finger at Eris, Darkness and Wiz, or really their chests.  "So instead, I think I'll let Wiz show off her massive boobs and squish Eris between them."  Chris finished with a snicker.

"Oh no, wait Chris-san."  Wiz tried to warn the Chivalrous Thief, but it was too late as Eris disappeared in a flash of light and she felt a foreign presence pressed in the middle of her breast resting on the head of her penis.  "Not again!"  The poor lich cried in equal parts distress and pleasure.

Eris suddenly found herself in the grip of two soft, marshmallowy mounds of flesh that, lacking circulation, were cool to the touch.  Offsetting the chilled skin enveloping her, a warm member poked up under her bare rear and nether region.  "Oh, I'll get you back for this Chris..."  She thought as she tried to squim free only to feel the warmth of Wiz's cock intensify.  "But still, this isn't so bad."  She managed to straddle her legs over the head of the enormous phallus and began riding it to freedom.

Wiz began to twitch and fidget as she felt Eris playing with her shaft and quickly squeezed her breasts between her arms to pin the mischievous sorceress in place.  Aqua, who was still incoherently mumbling to herself, fell forward due to the sudden movement and was also buried in breast fat.  "Eris-san!  Having a... a... one of those still feels so weird!  Please don't play with it!"

Inside Wiz's breast, her penis was trying to thrash about, jerking in place as Eris grinded her crotch on top.  "But this is so much fun!"  The petit sorceress said, looking up to see a head of long blue hair coming into view.  "Oh Wiz, it seems Aqua came to play with me a bit, but it's a little cramped in here was it is, could you make her hand sized for me?"

"I suppose."  Wiz complied realizing she already had all the knowledge necessary to control Aqua.

"Great, just keep up the pressure for a few seconds longer."  Eris said, reaching up to retrieve Wiz's living toy.  "Hope she doesn't mind if I use her pet a bit."  She thought as she reached to her womanhood with her free hand, but as she brought Aqua closer Eris was just barely able to hear what the water deity was mumbling.

"Never again... I never want to see it again."  Aqua muttered.  "I'm a goddess, yet I have been defiled.  I never want to see another... another..."

"Oh don't worry Aqua, I honestly doubt Wiz would make you do anything like that."  Eris comforted Aqua, looking at the broken goddess with compassion and pity.  This seemed to get through to Aqua as she stopped mumbling, a faint smile crossed her face and the light of life returned to her eyes.  As she looked up to Eris' smiling face, the Ultimate Sorceress twisted her features into with sadistic glee.  "But me on the other hand..."  As Aqua's features shifted from hope to horror, Eris reached to the open slit she had been sitting on instead of her own.  In one fluid motion she pried the opening to the tight tunnel of Wiz's shaft open with one hand and plunged the other elbow deep into the fleshy tube before vanishing.

Eris reappeared gently sitting back in her chair.  On the table, Wiz had released her breasts and was inspecting the tip of her penis as it poked out of her cleavage.  Tiny tears were in her eyes as the tiny Lich stared at the Sorceress.  "Eris-san, that hurt!"  She cried as she felt something moving inside her shaft.  "Um... Eris-san?  Where is Aqua-sama?"  Wiz asked tentatively, not entirely sure she wanted to hear the answer.

"Your little monster there gobbled her up."  Eris replied in a upbeat, chipper tone accompanied with a sweet, innocent smile.  "He seemed to like her, I can tell you from experience that water deities have a unique taste unlike any other being.  Quite the treat."

"You've eaten gods Eris?"  Darkness asked.  "Wait, Aqua really is a goddess!?"

"Oh that was forever ago, they do serve a purpose in the world so I keep my deity snacking to a minimum now, and sadly yes, she is most likely or was a goddess..."  Eris explained though the tone of regret she felt laid heavy on her words.  "It's inconvenient to have to do everything myself, but I was young and foolish once and every other god looked so good."  Everyone could could tell it was a pleasant memories for the self-proclaimed 'Ultimate Sorceress' as she lick her lips.

"Aqua-sama, stop moving so much.  It hurts."  For as much attention Wiz was able to spare to Eris reminisce, her temporary 'pet' was getting more and more violent with each passing second.

Trapped in the confines of the very manhood she cursed Wiz with, Aqua was fought with renewed vigor to escape.  "No!  LET ME OUT!  I am a GODDESS, not some toy for a stupid undead's junk!"  She bellowed, kicking and clawing her way bit by bit up towards the exit.  However, at Wiz command, Aqua was unable to move as fiercely as she wished and was held immobile as the hot, sticky, cum covered walls closed in.  The pressure intensified in sporadic intervals, causing the little cock toy to slide back down further toward the base of the swelling member.  "HELP ME!! I DON'T WANT TO GO DOWN!"  Alas all Aqua could do was cry and whine as her body refused to listen to her commands anymore.

With the erratic movements of her penile interturder calming down Wiz was able to relax a bit, but the sensation of a foreign object in her foreign phallus still caused her to constrict her manhood a couple of times before she felt Aqua sliding deeper and deeper.  It was an odd sensation, a bit pleasant if not uncomfortable but not painful like before.  "Um, excuse me Aqua-sama, but I think you are going the wrong way."  She said, reaching under her skirt and wrapping her fingers around her dick just under her pet.

"Let the girl have her fun."  Eris said, jokingly.  "She gave you the thing to begin with."

"Yeah, that's right."  Chris added.  "If she's going deeper, she must be curious."

"Or maybe she just likes it in there."  Megumin suggested.  "Sure she was hesitant at first, but now that she's in there she probably doesn't want to leave."

While nobody else could hear the muffled sounds of Aqua's desperate pleas for release, Wiz was just barely able to hear some inaudible sounds.  "But it feels weird... I'm getting her out."  She finally decided, slowly and carefully running her ringed fingers up the length of her penis to her breasts.

Soaked to the core with Wiz's sex fluids, Aqua may not have been celebrating but she was thankful to be pushed up towards the exit.  The was a momentary onset of fear when her travel halted for a moment, but after some awkward motions, the water goddess' head poked out of the head of Wiz's dick and she was free to breathe fresh air again, well as fresh as you can get when you're still neck deep in a recently relieved giant dick.

"Wiz!  I-"  Aqua began to say as soon as she could, but the No Life King cut her off.

"No Aqua-sama, I'm sorry, you can't go back in."  She said with an apologetic face.  "I'll think about maybe letting you slide all the way down later, but for now please just sit quietly and let us continue the game."

"Are you out of your stupid, filthy undead mind!  Why would I want to go BACK you!  Your brains must be rotting or something, just get me out of here!"  Aqua had intended her little tirade to be vocal, but her mouth now also stopped listening to her as well.  "What is going on!  Whatever, GET ME OUT!"  She thought squirming for all her might to get free as Wiz reached to get her.  These movements only caused her head to sink back into her fleshy prison.  Wiz was able to quickly grab some of the blue hair that was still protruding from her slit and carefully dragged Aqua entirely out.

"Okay, fine Aqua-sama."  Wiz sighed in defeat.  "I'll put you back in later, I promise.  Just please let me rest a bit, okay."  Completely misunderstanding Aqua's intentions, Wiz smiled sweetly to the water goddess as she placed her back on her shoulder and grew her back to Wiz's relative palm size.

"Noooooooooo!  Please no!"  Aqua tried to beg, willed with every ounce of strength she had to articulate her distress, but Wiz had told her to 'just sit quietly'.  Finally feeling the true weight and risk this game came with, Aqua could only cry as her body was no longer hers to control.

"So what now?  Do you just get to take Wiz's card since it's your turn Eris?"  Chris asked now that the drama with Aqua was done.

"No, that wouldn't be very fair now would it."  Eris replied.  "Since only two players are holding a card at the start of a new turn we will do a sudden death game to see who gets whose card."

"What kind of game?"  Wiz asked.

"Let's see, how about something quick and simple?  Rock-Paper-Scissors?"  Eris offered.

The diminutive Lich let out a sigh of relief at the suggestion.  "That's fine with me."  She agreed walking towards Eris' side of the table.

"Are you sure?"  Eris questioned with a naughty smile.  "It seemed like you were expecting some other kind of game.  We could always play Cock-Paper-Scissors instead."  She teased, standing and thrusting her semi-erect penis in Wiz's face.

"Eris-san, please."  The little Lich protested.

"Just kidding.  One round sudden death."  Eris said, making a fist with one hand and grasping it with the other.

"Okay, ready?"  Wiz replied,  half raising a fist of her own in the air.

"3, 2, 1, GO!"  Both participant counted down in unison.  Eris played 'rock' while Wiz played 'scissors'.

"Alright, that means I get the card!"  Eris exclaimed, hopping up and down in a victory dance.

"Congratulations, Eris-san."  Wiz said with a wholehearted smile.

Quickly calming herself down, Eris sat back down in her chair as Wiz returned to her own position at the table.  "Ok, so who wants to check the scoreboard?" She asked motioning to the giant mirror behind the bar.

                    Round 1                Round 2                Round 3            Total
    Eris            3 [Futanari]                                                              3
    Aqua          1 [Pet Status]                                                           1
    Megumin    4                                                                             4
    Darkness    6 [Shrunken]                                                            6
    Wiz            3 [Shrunken Futanari]                                                3
    Chris          3 [Shrunken]                                                            3

"Wow!  I didn't realize you matched so many cards Darkness."  Eris said, looking at the scores for the round.

"Good job Darkness."  Chris congratulated her friend.

"A battle lost, but it is but one of many and at the end of this conflict I shall emerge victorious."  Megumin declared, somewhat satisfied with the results of the game.  "You all are worthy opponents indeed, pitting myself against you all makes this game worth playing."

"Thank you, both."  Darkness replied blushing a bit.

"Don't worry Aqua-sama, I know you tried your best."  Wis whispered to the mini-goddess.  "Maybe someone will free you next round so you can join back in."  Her genuine comfort was wasted however, as Aqua was too depressed to register what was going, her thoughts fill with humiliation and misery.

"I feel like this is a great time to take a short break."  Eris announced heading for the doorway exiting the room.  "I'll be right back, the bar will create any food or drink you can think of and when you are all ready we will start the next game."

Chapter End Notes:

And so round 1 comes to a close, I wish I could get the chart to line up better but such is Giantess World's tinyMCE.  Still, thank you for reading and I hope you'll leave a review.  Next chapter is an intermission and kind of short so I might post it soon than usual but otherwise, see you again soon!