- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[04/04/17]

This chapter is brought to you by:

Futanari, Entrapment, Enslavement, Humiliation, and Karma

 

And now everybody can start enjoying the game.

"Chris-san said the card Megumin-san took from Eris-sama was hers last turn, so that would mean the last card in her hand was from Aqua-sama..."  Wiz thought, planning her next move. "I will also claim one of your cards, Eris-sama."  She said, causing the last card the Ultimate Sorceress held to glow and teleport to her.  "Let's see...  'Pet for the Game'!?"  Wiz exclaimed in genuine surprise, laying both cards on the table for all to see.

"So you're the one to get it, that's too bad... I was hoping to make Megumin mine for at least the game."  Eris said and while she didn't seem to be bothered that Wiz got the cards, she was a little disappointed to not get to use it herself.  "So, who are you going to make a pet and to whom for the rest of the game?"

Without any hesitation Wiz pointed straight to Aqua.

"WHAT!?  You can't make me your pet!  I am a goddess!"  Aqua protested.

"Well can you blame her?"  Darkness asked, solemnly nodding her head.

"You have been targeting her all game."  Megumin reasoned.

"And threatened to continue."  Eris added.

"Yeah, it was the obvious choice for her."  Chris said.  "Maybe if you were a bit nicer you wouldn't have had to become an obedient servant of the No Life King, but that is life."

"I am sorry Aqua-sama, but it is only for the game."  Wiz said, reasoning with her new pet-to-be.  "I claim Aqua-sama as my pet."

At her declaration Wiz's cards shone a pale purple light and flew a couple laps around Aqua's neck.  Some magical text formed a collar on the blue haired girl's neck and then the cards returned to their owner, circling the ring finger on her right hand to inscribe another set of glyphs before setting down with the rest of the brown haired Lich's pairs.

"Why all the nerve!"  Aqua bellowed, rising from her seat and stomping over to Wiz's side of the table.  "I'll never live this down, you damned undead.  A beautiful, fair, wonderful goddess such as myself becoming the pet of some animated corpse!  This is BEYOND humiliating, and for that you shall be," she yelled raising her fist high in the air and swinging it down towards her new 'master', "PUNISH-!"

Mostly on reflex, Wiz threw up her arms and closed her eyes in a poor attempt to defend against the self-proclaimed goddess' wrath.  However the blow never made contact, in fact Aqua was silenced mid sentence and vanished from sight.

"A-Aqua-sama?"  Wiz hesitantly questioned, opening her eyes to see the titanic girl was nowhere to be seen.  Clutching her hands to her chest, Wiz quickly scanned her field of view with a concerned look.  "Aqua-sama!  Where are you?"

"What happened to her?"  Megumin asked, also confused.

Eris merely sat back in her seat, thoroughly amused at how events had played out.  "Why don't we ask Wiz?  She is Aqua's owner now."

"What do you-?"  Wiz began to ask before feeling something squirming in her hands.

"Hey, where am I?"  Aqua's voice questioned from between the Lich's hands, poking her head out from between her fingers.  "WHAT IS GOING ON!?"

"Oh, now that is adorable!"  Chris snickered, bringing her face right next to Wiz to see Aqua better.  "Good going Wiz."

"I only wanted her to not hurt me."  Wiz tried to explain, opening her palm to allow the tiny Aqua to stand.

"Well, she can't hurt you at that size."  Darkness reasoned, feeling no pity for her teammate.

"Oh, just you wait.  Once this game is over I'm going to purify you, I swear!"  Aqua threatened punching and kicking Wiz's fingers.

"Excuse me a moment Wiz, may I see your pet for a moment?"  Chris asked innocently as she held out her pinky finger.

"I suppose..."  She replied hesitantly as she picked up the thrashing girl and placed her on the enormous digit.

"Thank you.  Now I think it's time we put this misbehaving little pet in time out to think about her poor manners, don't you?"  Again, the question seemed harmless but Chris' tone and mischievous smile told another tale.

"Oh, I like how you think."  Eris agreed with a wicked smile.

"Honestly I'm getting tired of hearing her speak down towards Wiz."  Megumin added.

"It may be for the best."  Darkness also agreed.  "She's been out of control more so than usual lately and now that you are her master it falls to you for discipline."

Wiz had been hesitant when Chris first suggested it, but she was slowly being persuaded by the others reasoning.  "Oh, it's just for the game and hopefully Aqua-sama will stop being so mean to me after."  She silently hoped as she sighed in defeat.  "Okay Chris-san, you may put her in 'time out'."

"Goody!"  She exclaimed, deftly lifting Wiz's skirt with her free hand exposing the Lich's elegant panties and unnatural member.  Any protests from the No Life King were muffled in her dress as Chris carefully used Wiz's semi-erect penis to create a gap between Wiz's flawless skin and lingerie.

"What are you doing, Chris-sama?"  Aqua asked very politely, though she couldn't mask the terror she felt.

"Oh nothing really, it's just that, you know, putting you in 'time out' so your master can watch you."  The silver haired thief replied with a cheerful smile.  Before the blue haired goddess could reply or protest, Chris dexterously tossed Aqua into her new prison and allowed Wiz's massive manhood to trap her inside.  "Oh, I feel so much better now."  She admitted, releasing Wiz.

"Chris-san!  Did you just?  Is Aqua-sama?"  Wiz tried to ask, frantically pulling up her skirt so she could retrieve Aqua.  "No, wait... Aqua-sama, don't... move so... ahn~ much..."  Before she was able to lift her skirt enough to rescue the diminutive goddess trapped in her panties however, Wiz was overcome by a wave of pleasure.  Every frantic, desperate move Aqua made caused Wiz to moan and feel more and more delight.  Quickly she released the hem of her gown, cupping her crotch instead as the head of her pulsating cock poked back out from her cleavage and hit the base of her ear.  Her knees buckled under her and she fell hard on her plump rear, though she barely registered it as Aqua struggles got more and more intense the harder her erection got.  "Ooooh~, maybe... I'll keep her... in 'time out' a bit... longer."  She said, rubbing the base of her penis in bliss.

Meanwhile, trapped in the sweltering confines of the No Life Kings panties, Aqua was having a decidedly less pleasant time.  "No, no, please let me out!"  She cried, she tears mixing with what little perspiration Wiz's body had begun to produce.  Thrashing about and beating her fist against the base of the thick member she plead and begged for release.  "Someone, anyone!  Kazuma, HELP!"  Her bawling intensified as she felt Wiz apply more pressure, sinking the tiny goddess into her skin more.  "I'm sorry, please let me out!  Wiz, Wiz please!  I'll play nice!Please, please, please, please, please!!!  Let me out!  Let.  Me.  OUT!"
Taking pride in a job well done, Chris smiled to herself as she saw Wiz's blissful face.  "Well, I do believe it is my turn."  She said, taking a '9' to match with her own from Megumin.

"Okay, with the turn at it's end it is time we shuffle Aqua's old cards back into the deck!"  Eris announced as the six cards in question flew to the middle of the table and shuffled themselves before landing.  "Remember, Aqua had a 'Futanari' pair, a 'Shrink' pair and a 'Breast Crush - Between Cleavage' pair."  She explained just as Wiz reached her second orgasm.

"AQUA-SAMA~!!"  The brown haired Lich cried as streams of milky white seed sprayed from her penis, raining back down on her.  "Oh, I got it all over me."  She said looking down to her crotch, noticing her erection recede beneath the pool of hot, sticky cum that had pooled between her breasts.

Aqua was exhausted, happy only that she was no longer being crushed by a the gigantic dick of an undead Lich but still pinned in place.  "Well, at least the worst is over..."  She thought was she took labored breaths of musty, humid air.  Just then, some light shone down on the pet goddess catching her attention.  "Wiz, I'm sor-"  She began to apologize looking up hoping to reason with her giantess master only to see a flood of what could only be semen come rushing over her.  The poor water goddess didn't even have time to close her mouth before she was deluged in a torrent of fresh, thick dick milk.  "Is this?  Did she just?!"  Aqua thought horrified, forced to swallow some of the gooey substance.

"I'm sorry, Aqua-sama, I didn't mean to do that."  Wiz apologized, trying to wipe the results of her pleasure off.  Reaching into her panties the brown haired woman retrieved the cum drenched goddess and set her down on the table.  "Are you alright, Aqua-sama?"

Aqua didn't answer Wiz's question, she merely sat in a puddle of warm semen as it literally dripped off of her, sobbing.  "I've been defiled... it got in my mouth, I even swallowed some...  So dirty... it will never wash out...  This smell..."  She continued to descend further and further into depression though made no effort to clean herself off.

"Wiz, you can play with your pet more during intermission," Eris said as she took the '6' in Megumin's hand, "just make sure she doesn't interfere as we finish the game."

"Is there anything we can do about the smell?"  Megumin asked, unsympathetic to the plight of the cum covered girl on the table as she drew a 'Shrink' card from the deck.

Darkness couldn't help but feel immeasurable excitement and anticipation as she stole glances at Aqua.  "Stripped of her free will and at the whims of her master, being defiled and tormented at any time!  Aqua is truly blessed!"  She thought drawing a 'Futanari' card.  "The odor is far more potent this time, though I thought it was because of my reduced size."

"I am very sorry."  Wiz apologized again, picking her sulking pet up off the table and setting her on her shoulder.  "You can play with me, Aqua-sama, just don't tell anyone what's in my hand."  She said with a warm smile as she drew a 'Shrink' card.

"I am beyond redeeming... Death... this is worse than death...."  Aqua replied with a vacant stare.

"You know you own her right now, right?"  Chris asked as she took her turn.  "I mean, if you so felt like it you can call her anything you want.  You don't have to call refer to her with '-sama'."

"But Aqua-sama will always be Aqua-sama to me."  Wiz replied, patting the blue haired girl on the head.  "And she's only my pet for the duration of this game, or if one of you free her before hand."

"Well I know I'm not going to."  Chris stated, looking at the card she drew, a notion everyone else at the table agreed with by nodding their heads.  "'Breast Crush - Between Cleavage'."

Chapter End Notes:

Even though it was all revolved around the Futalich this time, there was some more erotica this chapter!  Thank you for reading, leave a review if you please and I hope to see you again next time!