- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[03/21/17]

What to expect this chapter:

Breasts, Feet, Futanari, Cumming, Oral Vore, Shrinking

 

Here we go, more and more of the fun cards are getting paired, much to the delight of some and dismay of others.  Hope you enjoy!

"Oh, whatever!  Next!"  Chris said, trying to change the subject.

"Aww, it's okay Chris, even if you are heavy we're all friends here."  Eris teased, drawing her card.

"Is there a hole or something I can crawl into..."  Chris grumbled hiding her face.

A wide grin spread across Eris' face as she looked at the silver haired thief.  "There sure is sweetie."  She replied, opening her mouth wide and pointing to the back of her throat.  "Ieght 'ere."

"What!?"  Chris nervously asked, looking to Eris and seeing the pair of 'Oral Vore' cards in her hand.  "Wait, no.  I take it back!"  Chris panicked.

"Too late, I will swallow Chris!"  The sorceress exclaimed, holding out a hand in front of her.  Chris was enveloped in a multicolor light, instantly shrinking and appearing on Eris' hand.  Without saying a word Eris brought Chris up to her gaping maw, her tongue stretched out like a living red carpet.

"No, I don't want to, can't you pick someone else?"  Chris begged looking around wildly at the others.  Aqua was unsuccessful hiding an arrogant smile behind a hand, "I'll remember this you bitch."  She thought.  Megumin and Wiz were merely watching in wonder and curiosity, like children seeing something new for the first time, and Darkness looked very envious.  "Yeah, pick Darkness.  She'd love it!"  Chris tried to bargain.

Ignoring the miniature girl in her hand, Eris tilted her head and hand back allowing gravity to drag Chris into Eris' waiting mouth.

"No, no, no!  Eris!"  Chris struggled to hang on to the giant hand but felt Eris' warm, wet tongue wrap around her legs and drag them passed her lips.  With a quick slurp Chris disappeared into the mouth of the hostess.

Inside Eris' mouth, Chris was quickly dripping with saliva and being tossed about by the sorceress' monstrous tongue.  Unable to gain a footing against the squishy flesh and trying her best to avoid the hazardous teeth, Chris soon realized there was very little she could do.  "Eris, please, let me out!"  She cried, after which Eris stopped playing with her for a moment before tilting her head back.  "No, no, no, no, no!  Eris, you can't!"  Chris scrambled and grasped for anything to hold onto, but one wrong step and she felt a foot slide into a tight hole.  Freezing for only an instant, her leg was pulled deeper by a constriction of Eris' throat and Chris' other foot slipped, disappearing into the fleshy tube below.  "Oh sweet Eris, this can't be happening!"  She thought as the walls of her prison quivered and greedily dragged her deeper and deeper.  The young thief watched helplessly as Eris' throat claimed her legs and hips, slurped up her waist and stomach and easily passed over her chest and shoulders.  As more and more of her traveled through the undulating, tight tunnel she felt more and more of Eris' warmth penetrate her.  Finally, Chris' head was pulled into the embrace of Eris' throat.

"Mmm, thes dawithus!"  Eris commented, playing with her morsel a bit before a loud 'GULP' resonated through the room.  Everyone watched as Eris traced and screaming lump travel down her throat and disappear behind her collar bone.  "Ahhhh, let's try and take this next turn slow, she'll be in there until my next turn afterall."  Eris said, motioning to Aqua with one hand while pulling up her dress to rub and poking at her stomach with the other.  Every now and again a bulge would push out from Eris' gut, but she would quickly push it back in.

"Let's see what fun I can have."  Aqua said, draw a card.  Once again, the goddess smiled wickedly at Wiz, who returned a look of sheer terror and instinctively shook her head.  Aqua simply nodded, revealing the 2 'Shrink' cards she had.  "I think being as small as a bug would fit you better, don't you?"  She asked with a sincere, godly smile.

"No, please Aqua-sama."  Wiz cried.  "Please, at least as big as a mouse or something."

"Hmmm, very well. I feel merciful today so instead of the ant-size I was going to reduce you to, your new size will be that of a baby tadpole!"  Aqua decreed, activating the magic of the cards.

"What?!  A tadpole?!"  Wiz exclaimed as she was enveloped in a blue light.  When the light faded, Wiz stood only a few centimeters tall on the game table.  "Aqua-samaaaa!"  She cried, her voice, while higher pitch, carried easily across the room.

"Aqua, don't you think you're being a little mean to Wiz?"  Megumin asked, feeling sorry for the diminutive futa-lich.

"Oh lighten up, it's just a game."  Aqua said dismissively.  "Now if I get two 'permanency' cards, hehehe..."

"Don't worry Megumin," Darkness said reassuringly.  "As Aqua says, these effects are temporary, and with the 'Freedom' cards we can reverse them."

"Right."  The young Arch-Wizard agreed, drawing her card.  "A pair of 4s, go Darkness."

"Here goes!"  Darkness said, drawing a '9'.  "No pair.  Wiz, it is your turn."

"Al-alright."  The petite woman sobbed, as she went to reach out for the deck only to realize how far away it was at her new size.  As despair began to set in, the top card of the emitted a purple glow and flew over to her, shrinking to match her new size.  "Eris-san seems to have thought of everything... 'Pet for the Game'?"  "No match, your turn Chris-sa... oh."  She said looking to Chris' vacant seat.

"Oh, is the turn over already?"  Eris asked while massaging her belly.  "Well it was fun Chris..."  She said as she felt the contents of her stomach disappear and Chris reappeared in her seat dry as a bone.  "Maybe we can have more fun later."  She teased to which Chris only shuttered.

"Chris, are you-"  Darkness began only to be cut off by Chris.

"I don't want to talk about it."  She said definitively, ending any further questions.  "It was actually more pleasant than I thought it would have been, and her magic cleaned me off after."

"Well, I'll just draw then."  Eris said, getting a '9'.  "Nothing, go Aqua."

"With only a '2' left it doesn't look like I'll get to have some fun this turn."  The water goddess thought as she drew a card.  "'Breast Crush - Between Cleavage'?  While interesting, as a Goddess I can't very well touch an undead if it's not to purify it..."  "No match, next."

"DRAW!"  Megumin declared boldly, dramatically posing as she retrieved her card.  "Please be the other 'JESTER'!"  She prayed as she peeked at her card to see a 'Shrink' card.  "... the cursed hand of misfortune, your grip is as harsh and cold as I remember it..."  She sighed, motioning to Darkness.  "Go."

Darkness wordlessly took her turn in a noble, mature manner and elegantly drew a card from the deck.  "'Foot Crush - Bare'.  To have someone trample upon you like some unwanted pest, unable to fight back and forced to endure such humiliation..."  The armored Crusader smiled with glee, her noble visage broken as her breathing deeped and drool trailed from the corner of her mouth.  "No pairs, your turn Wiz."

"Thank you, Darkness."  Wiz replied, having tucked her still bulging member between her jaw and shoulder.  Drawing a 'JOKER' she thanked her luck that she didn't have the other and hoped to not get the second.  "I also have no matches."

"Then let's see what I'll get."  Chris said, drawing a '4'.  "Darn, nothing.  Eris."

"Well that last round was boring..."  Eris said, drawing a 'Breast Crush - Between Cleavage'.  "Maybe this round will be a little more interesting."  She sighed, signalling for Aqua to take her turn.

"I'll take that, thank you very much."  Aqua said, as the card Eris just drew was teleported to her.  Her poker face failing her again, a mischievous smile crossed her face.

Before Aqua could say anything Megumin slammed her cards on the table.  "Aqua, stop tormenting Wiz already.  You're just being mean at this point."  The young Arch-Wizard demanded, frustrated with her teammates behaviour.

"You're right, Megumin."  The blue haired girl replied in a calm, serene voice which took most of the players by surprise.  "Besides, for this next effect..." she continued, revealing her pair, "why would I want that undead anywhere near my beautiful body."  Turning to look at Megumin, Aqua stared at the crimson demon's undeveloped chest with a look of pity.  "You poor dear, how about I show you what a real chest feels."

A look of dread crept across Megumin's face, as she slowly shook her head from side to side as if to reject the notion.

"Hold a moment Aqua."  Darkness interrupted.  "If you need a target, choose me instead.  I will gladly weather the crushing force of your fair chest in her place."  She said with noble vigor but the obvious pleading in her eyes betrayed her intentions.

"Oh, but my dear Darkness, you already have a full, bouncing bosom."  Aqua replied smiling sweetly to the armor clad woman.  "So I shall wedge Megumin between my breasts, it'll be good for her."

Before anyone could object, Megumin was enveloped in a blue glow and vanished, reappearing on Aqua's palm.  Wasting no time the goddess pulled at the collar of her shirt, but before she could deposit the stunned and bewildered Megumin down her shirt Eris reached out and grabbed Aqua's wirst.  Yanking Aqua's hand roughly, Eris brought the miniature Megumin close to her face and squealed in delight.

"I was right, you look even cuter as a tiny!"  The powerful sorceress exclaimed licking her lips.  "I'd probably not even digest you if you were mine.  How about it, after the game wanna be my pet for the rest of eternity?"

"Ahem, do you mind?"  Aqua questioned, annoyed.

"Sorry Aqua, but look at her.  I just want to tease her myself."  Eris replied, releasing the water goddess' wirst.

"Well, you'll just have to draw the cards for yourself.  Now, have fun Minimin."  Aqua teased, dropping the tiny girl down her blouse.  Waiting a brief moment, the water goddess crossed her arms and squeezed her chest together.

Megumin watched as the world disappeared behind Aqua cute blouse and slid down the Arch-Priest's flawless skin with ease.  It didn't take long for two massive mounds of flesh to rise up to either side of her, held apart by an unseen force, before slamming together trapping her between them.  The pressure of Aqua's boobs held Megumin in place and kept her from even wiggling, but the warm, soft, marshmallowy texture almost felt like she would be absorbed into it.  The pressure lessened and intensified a couple of times in the span of a few seconds, and the beating of Aqua's heart was almost deafening before Megumin was whisked away.

"Awww, it's over already?"  The disappointed goddess asked, feeling the tiny in her bosom vanish only to reappear next to her.  "Now, you probably won't develop breasts like mine, so don't be jealous later, okay?"

"I will remember this..."  Megumin thought taking a card from Chris for her turn, a '1'.  "Your turn Darkness."

Darkness nodded, drawing her card.  Her eye lit up as she revealed a pair of 'Foot Crush - Bare' cards.  "Pair!  Wiz, I want you to step on me."  She declared, looking to the tiny Lich.

Instantly Darkness was shrunk down even smaller than the undead Arch-Wizard and transported in front of Wiz while one of Wiz's boots disappeared.

"Darkness-san, are you sure about this?"  The No Life King asked, hesitantly lifting her now bare foot and hovering it above the miniscule Crusader.

Since Wiz was holding her skirt up a bit to allow her to raise her leg, Darkness had a perfect view of her panties as well but the focus of her attention with the bare, slightly pale sole above her.   It cast her in its looming shadow as the scent of sweat and leather lingered around her.  Laying down on her back, Darkness stretched her arms out wide, ready to accept the massive foot.

"Yes, worry not Wiz."  Darkness replied excitedly.  "Just trample me like you would any unprepared adventurer who would dare challenge you.  I am now no different from any insect before your irresistible force."

"Okay, if you say so..."  Wiz reluctantly agreed.

"She really like this kind of stuff, doesn't she?"  Eris commented.

"It's in her character..."  Chris sighed, unable to mount a defense for her friend.

Hearing these comments Darkness looked back to Eris and Chris.  "That's not true, I am merely fulfilling my dut-"  She began to argue but was cut off as Wiz's foot came crashing down on her.

"Oh my, I'm sorry Darkness-san."  Wiz apologized, quickly lifting her foot.  "I didn't mean to cut you off like that."

Though it was very brief Darkness had felt the immense weight of the Lich's foot, crushing her into the table below.  Her nostrils were assaulted by the heavy odor and it felt like the sweat soaked her to the bone.  Still, after Wiz got off her, Darkness was teleported back to her seat and grew back to her normal size while Wiz's boot returned.

"To silence my protests so mercilessly and completely while demonstrating the insignificance of my existence..."  Darkness reminisced in bliss.  "You truly are a great Lich, Wiz."

"Please don't compliment me like that!"  The tiny Lich cried.

"There, there Wiz."  Chris said, reaching over and patting her with a finger.  "We all know you're actually a heartless undead out to get us all."  She teased, poking at still swelling penis peeking up from her cleavage.

"Chris-san, please stop."  Wiz moaned at the silver haired girls touch.  "It's feeling really weird!"

"Oh really?"  Chris asked with a mischievous smile.  "What about when I do this?"  She began circling the soft, exposed head of Wiz's member with her finger, rubbing it very carefully as the strength in Wiz's knees gave out and she collapsed.

Nobody else at the table said anything, each reacting differently to this development.  Eris was smiling with glee along with Aqua, though Aqua's smile was much more condescending.  Megumin again watched with much interest, peeking between her fingers as she failed to hide her view and Darkness was actually hiding her bright red face in her palms.

"No!  Chris-san, stop..."  Wiz begged as she felt her legs quiver and a wave of warmth surge up through her shaft.  "Something... something is... Ahh!"  She cried out, arching her back as a thick stream of white fluid shot out of her dick.  For 30 seconds Wiz's 'milk' poured from her, most of it spreading out on the table with the rest covering her and Chris' finger.

"Wow Wiz, didn't know you had it in you."  Chris joked, licking her finger clean of the ejaculate.  "HOLY ERIS!  That tastes delicious."  She thought, savoring the flavor in her mouth.

"Chris-san, that was mean."  Wiz huffed and puffed basking in the afterglow of her oragsm, a couple more squirts of cum shooting out.  "I asked you to stop."

"Sorry Wiz, couldn't help myself."  Chris said, smiling weakly.

"I'm taking one of your cards."  Wiz pouted as the '4' card in Chris' hand was teleported to Wiz's.

"Don't be mad Wiz, it's just harmless fun."  Chris said.  "Besides, you only have that until the end of the game.  I figured you might like to know how a man feels."  As she spoke, she claimed the '1' card in Wiz's hand as her own.

"I didn't need to know that."  Wiz countered, crossing her arms.  "Hey wait, with my erection gone, the penis shrank down to my breasts."  She realized.

"Ok, I probably won't do it again."  Chris promised.  "Go Eris."

"Probably?!"  Wiz cried in dismay.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you all for reading, I hope it met well with your expectations and that you will leave a review.  The next chapter should be up soonish, so until next time!