- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[03/20/19]

 

A bit of fun in this one:

Butt, Entrapment, Shrinking, Futanari, Vore, Insertion, Enslavement

 

And so the girls return home after a decidedly pleasant game and start to get use to they new boons.

Once Chris had safely exited Eris' dimension, the curtain of light faded from the common room of the mansion and the four girls were left with more or less fond memories of the game they participated in.

"That was fun."  Megumin stated.  "Maybe a little dangerous, but looking back I guess that just made it all the more thrilling."

"Yes, and Eris herself is quite the colorful character."  Darkness agreed.

"Yeah... but are we really going to be okay?"  Chris asked as they all moved towards the door.  "I mean, she took out our 'Almighty' and then fused a part of it into each of us."

"At least you get to have it somewhere fun.  Having people bow down and worship at my feet is my dream!"  Megumin protested, rubbing her posterior.  "Just think about how I'd have to position myself to have people worship my butt!  Not to mention how embarrassing it would be..."

"I will admit, I do think I got the best deal in that case."  Chris agreed, giggling as the group reached the front entrance.  "I don't have to become a flasher, unlike you three."

"Yeah... but doesn't Wiz have it worst of all of us?"  Megumin asked, stealing glances of the half-erect phallus poking up from the woman's impressive bosom.

"It's... It's not as bad as it seems."  Wiz replied, obviously getting aroused from something.  "Aqua-sama, please keep still.  You're embarrassing me."

Pulling herself up from Wiz's breasts like some kind of zombie clawing its way out of the grave, Aqua used Wiz's new dick to climb higher and higher until she was at the tip.  "Wiz!  Wiz, please tell me you know who I am!"  She practically begged, hoping Eris' final comment to her was just a tease.

"Of course I know who you are, Aqua-sama.  You are Aqua-sama, the Goddess of Water of the Axis Church," the brown haired woman stated plainly.  A smile formed on the tiny Goddess' face hearing those words and she began to breathe a sigh of relief.  "... and my precious little pet."  And instantly any solace the former Goddess had was swept away.

"I still just don't get why you call her '-sama' Wiz."  Megumin sighed, walking over and snatching the blue haired girl off the Undead's member.  "And did I hear you refer to your master without proper respect?  What's with the casual, familiar tone?"

"Oh, don't be too rough with her Megumin-san."  Wiz asked, wincing from both the stimulation she received when her pet was grabbed and seeing how callously said pet was being handled.  "Besides, Aqua-sama will always be Aqua-sama to me."

"Wh-What are you doing!?  Unhand me Megumin!"  Aqua demanded, dangling in front of the loli Crimson Demon from her fingers.

"There she goes again.  'Megumin-sama', right?"  Megumin asked rhetorically, narrowing her eyes.  "And that attitude is exactly why she misbehaves all the time.  You need to be stricter with her so she understands her position."  She reprimanded the older woman.

"Yes..."  Unable to say anything back, Wiz accepted Megumin's criticism.  After all, the actions of a pet of the responsibility of their owner.

"Good.  So, can I keep her for a night?"  The young Arch-Wizard asked, flashing adorable puppy dog eyes.  "Just one and I'll give her back, I promise."

"I don't know Megumin-san," Wiz replied, "you know how she can get if I'm not with her."

"Then you should sleep over too!"  Megumin suggested.  "You too, Chris.  We can kick Kazuma out for the night and have a slumber party!"

"A slumber party?  Aren't we a did too old for slum-"  Chris began to ask, but then saw the excited look on Darkness' face.  "I mean... I suppose every now and then it should be fine to let loose."  She sighed in defeat, though she was smiling.  "Though I'll have to go get some things from home first."

"Just let me go change and I'll come with you."  Darkness said, hastily making her way to her room.

"It'll be faster if I help you get out of that armor!"  Chris called after the blonde, quickly following.

"I suppose I'll also run home real quick."  Wiz stated.  "I'll ask Vanir-san if he can keep Kazuma-san company for the night."

"Okay, see you when you get back then."  Megumin said waving.  "You too wittle Aqua."  She added, holding out the tiny girl.

"Hmph!  Why should I?"  Aqua refused arrogantly on instinct.  "That undead should be grateful I don'-!"

"'Good-bye, Wiz-sama'."  Megumin said, mimicking Aqua's voice poorly and forcing the tiny Goddess to wave and pinching her cheeks.

"I'll be a quick as I can."  Wiz promised as she left.

Darkness and Chris returned in short order and headed into Axel, Chris mentioning that since she has a near unlimited amount of wealth now, she'd buy some high quality food for them all.  Once everyone was out of the house, Megumin went to her room, tossed her cape and hat on her bed and locked the door.

"And now for you, Aqua."  She said was a menacing smile.  "No talking, just your usual."  Before Aqua could even ask Megumin what she meant, the loli Arch-Wizard tossed her up over her head, down the back of her collar and into the back of her panties!  Sitting on her bed with a sense of fulfillment as Aqua's head pressed against her delicate little butt hole, Megumin clenched her butt a couple times and giggled as her tiny panty passenger freaked out.  "You're staying in there until the others come back, so start licking or I'm shoving your head further in."  She threatened, flipping over on her stomach and pulling out her Adventurer's card.

Focusing on the new skill she won, 'Mana Refund', she giggled in anticipation of the next time she could fire off an Explosion and see Kazuma's surprised face when she didn't collapse!  Still,  her skills were still lacking in variety.  Other than Explosion Magic, she would normally save her points for improving the power of her explosions, shortening her casting time, and not having to chant out loud (at least the official words).

"Well thanks to Eris I don't have to worry about wasting points on any..thing... else...?"  As the young Crimson Demon reviewed her card, she noticed something that she could barely process.  Staring blankly, her mind froze.  "How did... what?"  Somehow, Megumin had leveled up, a lot!  And with it came a ridiculous number of skill points for her to spend.  "But how?  It wasn't like that before we went to Eris'... and we didn't fight any monsters during the ga-!  DRAGON SNACKS!"  Sitting up with little concern for the tiny life trapped between her butt cheeks, Megumin began to physically shake with excitement as she remembered all the dragons she had eaten during the second intermission.  She soloed dozens of dragons, swallowed them alive even, and now all that experience was hers!  As if on clue, her stomach gurgled softly and she felt the familiar pressure of some trapped gas pushing against her back door.  With a wicked grin, Megumin relaxed her anus and let the noxious cloud of processed dragon flesh leak out slowly, right in Aqua's face and sighed contently.  Just as she was settling in to figure out how best to spend her wealth of skill points, and torment Aqua, Megumin heard the sound of the knocker on the front door echo through the mansion.  "Now who could tha-"

"Megumin!  Come out and face me!  I challenge you!"  Yunyun's voice declared boldly.

Pinching her forehead, Megumin took a couple deep breaths to calm herself.  "I don't have time to deal with her..."  She thought aloud, rolling over and sitting up.  There was no point in trying to hide from her self-declared 'rival', since she likely passed Darkness, Chris and Wiz on her way here.  However, while she initially intended to just beat the much more endowed Crimson Demon in a rigged challenge and send her on her way, a tickling sensation between her backside gave Megumin a much better idea.  Smiling menacingly, Megumin went over to her dirty laundry and pulled out a dirty sock, holding it open at with two fingers.  With her other hand she pulled Aqua out of her panties and dropped the tiny pet into her dirty sock and tied it off into a knot.  "Lucky you, Aqua.  Yunyun came over to play so I'll leave you there until Wiz comes back."  She explained, tossing the sock onto the foot of her bed before skipping out to meet her 'friend'.  Throwing open the door, Megumin put on her best unmotivated scowl to greet Yunyun.  "Fine... but it's going to be something simple today, I'm tired."

"Oh... okay!"  Yunyun replies energetically, happy Megumin agreed so easily.  "Then how about-"

"Whoever can knock the other over with the least amount of effort."  Megumin interrupted in a monotone voice, setting out of the house and closing the door.  "I'll even let you go first."

"Okay!"  Yunyun replied, reaching out and lightly pushing Megumin's shoulder.  It barely even caused Megumin to stubble back.  "I guess I'll have to try harder next time."  She said with a determined expression.

"Yeah... though trying harder won't get you any closer to victory in this game."  Megumin countered, putting her hand on Yunyun's shoulder and instantly shrinking the girl down, out of her clothes even, to a mere inch tall!  Inspecting her breasts, Megumin couldn't see a noticeable change in their size even though she allocated as much of Yunyun's mass there as she could.  "I assumed it wouldn't be a 1:1 transfer, but how low is it?  At this rate I could shrink the entire town before I get to the size I want!"  She lamented, groping her still petite chest and sighing.  Moving the empty clothes aside, Megumin laid down as Yunyun tried to get her bearing.  When the tiny girl finally noticed what happened, Megumin blew softly in her direction, which was enough to knock Yunyun back on her plump rear!  "Oh wow!  I just blew on you and you fell over."  She laughed, standing back up and collecting Yunyun's clothes.  "That's the game, once again with my victory.  Now, time to collect my prize."  She laughed, reaching out to pick up the tiny girl who was far too terrified to even try to run.

The rest of the night was pretty uneventful.  Darkness and Chris were the first to return with Darkness pulling a literal cart of ingredients and Wiz made it back a bit after them.  Megumin let Aqua out of her sock before they ate and while the Goddess tried to complain to Wiz about how she was treated, Megumin was somehow able to convince Wiz that since Aqua always act like, to put it politely, a 'butthole' that she belonged there until she learned her lesson!  The tiny blue haired Goddess was crushed when Wiz not only agreed with Megumin's surprising well thought out argument, but also took the young Crimson Demon's advice to have Aqua skip a meal for poor behavior and spend the rest of the night in Wiz's backside!

After dinner the girls talked and goofed around, Wiz taking some time to fiddle around with one of the cursed magic container she had purchased a while ago, a bag that could store items in an extra-dimensional space but if you let go of the item you would never get it back.  After some effort she was able to reduce the size of the item to the point that she could fit her new penis into it but no strange bulge would be noticeable under her dress.  Darkness, Megumin and Chris tried to encourage Wiz to not be ashamed of her new physiology, that she should have to feel embarrassed and hide her penis.  However Wiz explained that, on her way home, she found a lost little girl from out of town and escorted her to the inn she and her mother were staying at. The little girl asked her to bend down so she could give her a hug as a thank you, however the head of her member poked out from between her breasts and both the little girl and mother saw it!  The other girls were worried about what happened to the tourists, but couldn't help but laugh when Wiz told them they dragged her into their room and started worshiping her as 'Madam Penis'.  Contrary to the other's opinions, Wiz found no humor in the situation and only managed to get away from the two when she told them that they could come by her shop tomorrow before they leave.

Teasing ensued late into the night, but before bed everyone decided to take a bath together... which quickly devolved into inspecting and playing with Wiz's dick, which resulted in the tub's water getting almost entirely replaced by the busty futanari's cum!

Thoroughly exhausted by this point, the girls retired to their rooms for the night, Chris sharing Darkness', Megumin to hers and Wiz taking the 'guest' room that nobody remembers being Aqua's.

"Okay Aqua-sama, it's time for bed."  Wiz said, pulling her pet out of her butt crack as she sat down on the bed.  "I'm sorry I had to leave you there for so long, but you have to learn to behave."

"Behave?  BEHAVE!?  You brain dead bitch!  You left me in your rotting butt all night!"  Aqua screamed back.  "You can't treat me like this!  I am a Goddess, damn it!  A!  GODDESS!"  "And what's going on?  I've been trying to purify this stupid bitch since Megumin gave me back to her but it doesn't seem to work anymore!"  She thought in dismay having drained her sizable reserves of Mana not aware of the protection Eris the kindly Lich before they left.

"Yes... I know that Aqua-sama..."  Wiz replied passively, avoiding eye contact with the livid girl.  "But you are also my pet, and pets need to be disciplined when they act up."

"I.  AM.  NOT.  YOUR.  PET!"  She snapped back.  "Now grow me back to normal size and get out of my room!"

"Just because Kazuma and the others let you use this room sometimes doesn't make it yours, Aqua-sama.  Besides, we always sleep together."  Wiz insisted.

Her face turning deep red, Aqua was about to start a new tirade when suddenly.

*Knock, knock, knock*

Softly, the sound of knuckles rapping on wood pierced the momentary silence.

"Who is it?"  Wiz asked, heading toward the door, stuffing Aqua into her cleavage.

"Wiz?  May I come in for a second?"  It was Megumin's voice, but whisper quiet.

Opening the door, Wiz greeted the adorable little girl, dressed in the cute pink pajamas.  "Of course, please come on in."  She offered, motioning her in.

"Hey!  We weren't done talking yet you stupid Lich!"  Aqua yelled as Megumin entered the room and Wiz closed the door.

"You are now."  The loli Arch-Wizard said with a slight edge to her words, easily plucking Aqua out of Wiz's cleavage.  Wiz's sleepwear was far more mature than Megumin plain pajamas, a chemise made of silk and lace with a slit running down from the built-in bra to the hem and a pair of panties to match.  It made Megumin envious of the more mature woman, but tonight she had a different goal in mind.  Quick and precise, Megumin reached into Wiz's panties, grabbed the modified magical bag and hauled it off the massive, flaccid phallus.

"M-Megumin-san!"  Wiz exclaimed, trying to cover her manhood but failing.

"Sorry Wiz, but Aqua had this coming.  You might want to make her a bit smaller."  The Crimson Demon suggested grabbing the end of Wiz's dick and slowly inserting Aqua, head first!

"Ah!  Careful Megumin-san."  Wiz said, shrinking Aqua to a more appropriate size.  Within a few short seconds, the former Goddess was once again trapped with Wiz's massive cock.

"Sorry Wiz... I didn't come here to do that, but her disrespect towards you has been particularly bad today..."  Megumin apologized, handing the magic 'bag' back to the kindly Lich.

"Oh, no I can't risk losing Aqua-sama if she were to fall out."  Wiz replied, setting the cursed item on the nightstand.  "And this also works.  I just enjoy sleeping together with Aqua-sama... it's one of the only times I feel like we actually get along."  She explained with a tinge of sadness in her voice.  "So why are you here then, if you don't mind me asking?"  She asked, patting the spot next to her on the bed, hanging her now semi-erect dick over the opposite leg.

Picking up the pillow she dropped off the floor, Megumin timidly shuffled over to Wiz and sat down.  Scooching over she hugged the pillow to her face and looked down at the floor.  "Today... reminded me of some things... and since Darkness and Chris are sleeping together, I thought... I mean if you don't mind..."  She explained, too embarrassed to put her request into words.

Picking up on what Megumin wanted, Wiz pulled her in for a hug.  "Well, Aqua-sama isn't going to be much of a sleeping companion tonight, so would you might sleeping with me?"  She asked.

"Ku-fu-fu... if you wish for I, the great and powerful Megumin, to grace you with the sleep comfort passed down and perfected by generations of the Crimson Demon clan, then I would be glad to oblige!"  Megumin replied confidently, climbing under the covers with Wiz.

"I can see why Eris-sama would want to keep you as a pet, Megumin-san."  Wiz giggled a bit as they sorted out their sleeping positions, settling on facing each other with Megumin sandwiched Wiz and her member.

Burying her head into Wiz's abundant bosom, Megumin looked up at the beautiful woman, the only hint of her unnatural existence being the lack of heat her undead body couldn't generate.  Still, Wiz had one of the warmest, most comforting embraces the young Explosion caster could think of, just after her own mother.  Perhaps it was due to everything they had experienced that day, or maybe the boon she received from Eris, but as she slowly drifted off to sleep Megumin remembered the big-boobied mage that saved her life and exposed her to the glory of Explosion Magic.  "Thank you..."  She whispered, nuzzling Wiz's mammaries, and enjoying the presence of a tiny girl in her panties, before succumbing to sleep.



Later that Night

"Wiz!  Megumin!  Please let me out of here!"  Aqua cried, trapped in the confines of Wiz's brutish girl-cock.  Her 'master' and sleeping companion had long since fallen asleep, though not before all the shrunken girl's struggles caused the flesh tube to heat up and harden to a suffocating degree.  Little Aqua was past the point of tears and anger and had once again drained her Mana trying to purify the Undead with no success, but not wanting to settle for remaining in Wiz's penis she earnestly pleaded to be let out.  An unconscious twitch caused Wiz to constrict the muscles in her groin, an event that had been happening frequently since the Undead had gone to sleep, which pulled Aqua a little bit deeper down the tight shaft.  "Wiz!  Wiz, please."

"It's no use dear, Wiz is out cold."  The blue haired girl heard a familiar voice say from above her.  "Seriously, you'd have to wake the... saying 'wake the dead' sounds a bit inappropriate in this case, doesn't it?"  She added, as a woman who looked wholly alien to the Goddess except for her distinctive hair, an ever changing hues of pastels, emerged for the folds of flesh above her.

"B-Boss?!  What are you doing here of all places?"  Aqua quickly asked, unable to process why Eris would come to her rather bring the tiny Goddess to her.

"Because it's fun, I like it, and I forgot something when we concluded our little game."  Eris stated, wiggling a bit and giggling at the involuntary jerking motions Wiz made in reaction.

"Forgot?"  Aqua asked, though something told her she was going to not like it.

"Well I handed out the prizes..."  Eris smiling wickedly.  "But I forgot your penalty!  Silly me."

"Penalty!?  I'm Wiz's pet, forever!"  Aqua cried out dramatically.  "Isn't that penalty enough?"

"While being Wiz's pet made you lose the game, the fact remains that everyone knew that the loser would face a little punishment."  The powerful Sorceress reminded.  "And here's yours.  You can't tell anyone else about this punishment but for the next month your Mana will only replenish from consuming, through any of your orifices, Wiz's cum!  The amount of Mana you regain will be equal to the amount you'd spend on your 'Beauties of Nature' skill so have fun getting use to the taste of Wiz's spunk.  Oh, and if you try to wait it out until the month is over for this to go away it will instead become permanent."

"What!?"  Aqua couldn't believe what she just heard.  Beauties of Nature uses a negligible amount of Mana, even without her normal Mana recovery she could literally sustain it for weeks without worry, but that wasn't the biggest problem here.  She'd have to start asking Wiz without explaining herself and willingly drink that foul smelling, viscous liquid and her Mana reserves were basically empty right now!  "Boss!"

"No time.  Bye Aqua!"  Eris replied, vanishing without a trace.  "Oh, and thanks for playing!"

"I think you mean 'getting played'..."  The tiny girl huffed.

Chapter End Notes:
So I meant to put this chapter out yesterday, but found at the bottom of the document a note I left myself reminding me that Aqua didn't get her penalty for losing the game!  The last scene might be a bit rushed, but I wanted to get this out for all of you to enjoy. I'm going to focus on completing my Pokémon story and a couple other small projects I have going before coming back to Eris' game (though some side stories about the girls interacting with their world with their new powers might also show up occasionally), but when I'm ready to start planning out the next game I'll let you know!

Thank you all for reading what turned out to be a far lengthier story than I originally thought it would be, and I hope to see you all next time!