- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[03/14/19]

 

Nothing special here.

 

And so with their game coming to a close all that's left is to decide on the prizes!

"Oh don't be like that!  You, Darkness and Wiz will all be counted as winners, so each of you get a prize!"  The Sorceress announced, manifesting a small fanfare of fireworks and flashing lights to erupt from the mirror.  "And Chris won't be going home empty handed either.  Each of our lovely winners may ask of me a single wish and it will be up to me to grant it as best as possible as the wisher intended.  That's right folks, no 'Monkey's Paw' nonsense here, just my lovely guests getting exactly what they want.  And our runner up will be send home with a consolation prize of the equivalent of 1 000 000 000 eris!"

"ONE BILLION!"  Chris exclaimed, almost falling out of her chair.  "There's no way our Eris would allo-"

"Oh don't you worry about that.  I'll be sure to go have a 'little' chat with her."  Eris said, quickly cutting her off.  "And it's not like I'm sending you back with a huge bag of gold and gems or something, that would be impractical.  Whatever you use to carry your currency around in will produce up to one billion eris for you on demand, so use it as you see fit.  Oh and don't worry about it getting stolen, this is an effect on you, so anything you use to carry around your money will do this."

"Lucky you Chris."  Megumin said enviously, since money had always been an elusive commodity for her family growing up.

"Really?  You could always ask for the same thing then.  Also, don't forget that you also get to ask for a magical boon from me as well Megumin."  Eris said.

"Oh, I haven't forgotten about that!"  Megumin declared, her crimson eyes practically glowing as she looked to Darkness and Wiz.  "Can I go first!  Please!"

"Now hold on you excitable, adorable cutie.  I've decided on something during that last round."  Eris said, pulling the powerless 'Almighty' she captured out of her cleavage.  "To celebrate the successful conclusion of my first ever game, I want to give you girls, the surviving players, a bonus gift.  Think of it as my thanks for accepting my invitation."

"Oh, there is no need to thank us, Eris-sama."  Wiz said politely, slightly flustered by the generous gesture.  "It was overall fun to play with you, right everyone?"

"True, this was most enjoyable."  Darkness agreed.

"Yeah, but it'd be rude to refuse her gift."  Chris countered with intentions obviously less than altruistic.

"If you don't want it, I'll take your share."  Megumin added.

"Oh, you two..."  Wiz sighed, shaking her head.  "Thank you, Eris-sama."

"Not a problem Wiz."  Eris smiled as the figure she held began to glow and compress into a ball.  Holding out her hand, Eris split the 'Almighty' evenly into four parts and had one float over to each of her guests.  Each orb of light, as it approached each player, shot towards a different part of their bodies once they got close, for Megumin, it fused with her butt; Darkness, her bust.  Wiz's merged with her new phallus and each of Chris' feet received equal portions of hers.  "Since it was useless now, I divided what was left of your old 'Almighty' and fused its essence into a part of your bodies.  If beings of your world see those respective parts of your bodies, they will worship and service you without fail, so be careful of who you expose yourselves to.  Oh, and obviously you girls are immune to that."

"Um... Eris-sama?"  Wiz asked quietly.

"Yes?  What is it Wiz?"  The Sorceress asked back, noting the Lich's timid behavior.

"Well...it's just... I noticed that it was only us four who receive this gift."  The busty Arch-Wizard pointed out.  "What about Aqua-sama?"

"Your pet?  As a player, she didn't survive the game, now did she?"  Eris pointed out.

"I... I suppose."  Wiz agreed, unable to argue.

Smiling over to the kind woman, Eris waved her hand and a tiny speck of light shot from her finger tip towards Wiz's derriere.  "I suppose I can at least make her immune to the effects as well.  Say what you will about her attitude, and there's a lot to say, she did make the game more interesting and did also come to play with me."

Wiz's face light up with a bright smile.  "Thank you Eris-sama."

"I'm too nice for my own good..."  The Ultimate Sorceress thought, though her heart strings were tugged and she momentarily thought about keeping Wiz as well.  "Alright, now we can get on with the good stuff.  Megumin, you're up first.  How about you tell me your 'JESTER' request first."

"Oh!  That's easy.  I want to be able to cast Explosion magic more often.  Even with my greater than average Mana capacity, one casting drains me dry and leaves me unable to move from fatigue."  Megumin explained.

"Hmm...  You know, you keep mentioning this 'Explosion' magic but I don't know if I'm familiar with it.  Your world has cards that list your skills and abilities right?  Can I see yours?"  Eris asked, considering how best to accommodate her guest.

"Sure."  The young Crimson Demon replied, pulling out her Adventurer card and handing it to Eris.

"Hmm... I see."  The powerful Sorceress said, looking at Megumin's card as special crests appeared in her irises.  "Oh, this should be simple!"  Performing some gestures with her free hand, a small mote of light appearing on the tip of her index finger.  Sliding her finger over a couple lines of writing on Megumin's Adventurer Card she handed it back.  "There.  Now you should be able to cast roughly 10 Explosions on a full tank of Mana and as a special service, since with your normal Mana Regeneration it would take you about a week to fill your new capacity, I've added a bonus skill."

"Oh!  Lemme see!"  Megumin exclaimed excitedly taking back her card and looking for the new addition.  "Hmmm... Ah!  There it is.  'Mana Refund'?  What does it do?"

"Recharges your Mana by 2%, give or take a bit, for every target hit by any spell you cast and stores any extra over your limit until you go to sleep."  Eris explain, manifesting a pair of narrow frameless glasses and a chalkboard with a crudely drawn depiction of Megumin blowing up a field of enemies.  "Have fun with that."

"You are my new God."  Megumin replied, deadpan serious.

"Almighty actually.  But having a cute little devotee like you makes it matter less."  She corrected.  "So, what would you like for a prize?"

Initially opening her mouth to speak, Megumin stopped herself and contemplated a bit before starting to speak again only to stop herself again to engage in another mental debate.  Growing frustrated, she frantically scratched her head and messed up her hair before letting out a loud groan.  "Augh!  I don't know what to choose.  On the one hand having tiny people to crawl around in and on me released explosions of pleasure in me and is far too enjoyable to pass up, but..."  Pausing for a moment she looked down at her nigh nonexistent chest and sighed.  "But I feel like I could have done more with her when I absorbed Aqua into my boobs."

"You want an ability to kinda do both?"  Eris asked.  "Like if, say, you could shrink someone while having the option to allocate some of their old mass to yourself?  It wouldn't be that difficult to give you something like that."

"Really?!  Yes, please!"  The loli Arch-Wizard requested.

"No problem, cutie."  She replied, placing a hand on Megumin's head.  "This might tingle a little."  She added before allowing a portion of her power to flow through Megumin's body.  "Done.  You should instinctively know how to use it, and I made Chris, Darkness and Wiz immune to it...  unless you get their permission that is."

"Thanks Eris!"  Megumin replied, wrapping her arms around the whimsical hostess.  "I was a little worried at first, but this has turned out to be a great day!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself."  Eris replied returning the hug, and subsequently burying Megumin's face in her cleavage for a moment before ending the embrace and turning to Darkness.  "And what about you, Darkness?  Know what you want to wish for?"

"May I ask that the 'Unbreakable' enchantment that imbues us all with great physical durability be cast on me permanently?  Having the ability to withstand any blow is the very essence of being a Crusader and allow me to fulfill my duties at all times."  The busty blonde replied, tightening some straps on her armor as she re-equipped it.

"That would be no problem either... but wouldn't you also like to be immune to fatigue and pain as well then?"  Eris asked as she walked over to Darkness.

"A kind offer, however, as is written in my doctrine, '... shy not way from pain, embrace it and form it into the foundation upon which to grow...'  and '... fatigue is not evidence of your limits, but the proof of your hard work and persistence...', so if possible I'd like to still experience both."  Darkness stated, placing a hand over her heart.

"While she's not exactly lying, that is more her own personal interpretation of the Crusader's doctrine than what is actually written."  Chris clarified in a flat tone.

"Chris!  I told you it's not like that!"  Darkness refuted, blushing.  "Seriously, you have to believe me!"

"I would if what Chris said didn't make so much sense..."  Eris thought, not bothering to vocalize her disbelief and simply cast the enchantment on her.  "There you go, and since I gave Megumin a little extra, for you I've given you the limited ability to grow to your desired 30 foot height, since you didn't get to stay like that permanently.  Only up to two hours a day though, but it should allow you to better guard a larger area."

"You are too kind, Eris."  Darkness thanked politely, showing off her dignified, noble upbringing.  "Now more enemies will have to focus their brutish attack on me before getting to my allies."

"I'm sure you'll enjoy every second of it too."  The Ultimate Sorceress thought accusingly.  "And last, but certainly not least, what are you going to ask for Wiz?"  She asked, moving over to the Lich in question.

"Oh, I'm afraid I cannot think of anything, Eris-sama."  Wiz stated with a smile.

"You sure?  I mean I owe you something.  I could always make you human again."  Eris offered, wanting to award the likely unlucky Undead in some way.

"Honestly, just thinking about having Aqua-sama as my pet for 'the rest of our natural life times' is the best wish I could ask for since we're both immortal in a way."  She explained, patting her tush a bit to feel the former Goddess press up against her.  "Actually, could I use my wish on Aqua-sama?"

"Why would you want to waste it on her?"  Eris asked.

"Well I just thought... depending on how small I make her, she might get crushed or harmed in some way.  Would it be too much to ask that you make her 'unable to die' in some way?"  Wiz explained.

"Oh, that I can endorse."  Eris said smiling, holing out her hand.  "Give her to me for a sec."

"J-just a moment..."  Blushing, Wiz reached under her dress and pulled Aqua out of her panties, growing the tiny, unresisting girl up to three inches tall and handing her to Eris.

"Thank you."  Taking the pet former Goddess, Eris flooded her body with magical energy and held her close to her lips.  "I know you can understand me Aqua, so I want to let you know something.  Once the game concludes and you all go home, you and I will be the only ones that remember you where anything other than Wiz's pet."  She whispered, that particular caveat of the 'Forever' cards having been purposely hidden from the players.  "Oh, and just let this thought sink in.  Because I fused a portion of your old 'Boss' into Wiz's dick, it is now more important than you ever were."

"Wh-what?"  These new pieces of information were enough to catch Aqua's attention, bringing her back to reality.  Too bad for her that she didn't have time to ask Eris to explain further, not that she could speak currently anyway, as the mischievous girl flipped Wiz's skirt up and tossed her down her owner's panties!

"Eris-sama!"  Wiz exclaimed, blushing and pushing down her skirt.

"Just putting your pet back where she belongs."  Eris said, grabbing Wiz's hands.  "Also, just in case said pet tries anything when I'm not looking."  She added, casting a spell on the buxom Lich.  "Now you're immune to Purification magic and effects."

"Oh, thank you Eris-sama!"  The brown haired Lich said, happy to know that she'd no longer feel pain from Aqua's 'pranks', like putting Holy Water on door knobs.

"No, thank you girls.  This was entertaining, but I think I should send you all off on your way.  Your's wasn't the only world I send invitations to and while the next round of guests may not experience any waiting time, I can see the queue filling as we speak."  She replied, guiding the group to the gate they came from.  "Though if any of you want to stay-"

"Thank you for the fun time Eris!"  Megumin quickly interrupted, hugging the powerful Sorceress one last time before darting through the gate.

"Darn... I really wanted to keep her."  Shrugging, Eris shook her head and smiled.  "You girls take care."  She bid farewell as Darkness and Wiz politely bowed and said their own good-byes, passing through the portal home.  "See you soon."  She added, just as Chris left, with a sly smile.

Looking back at her game room, Eris stood triumphant.  Her first game went better than expected, only a few minor hiccups but that's to be expected on the maiden voyage of an idea she just came up with.

"Still... I might want to think about reducing the number of rounds..."  She thought aloud, mentally viewing the list of groups waiting to play.  "Yeah.  Since that last round was the funnest, maybe I'll increase the deck size and just go with that.  And I can't believe I've stayed looking the same for so long!  Well with a new batch of playmates, let's go for a new look too!"  She exclaimed, shifting her form as a new group of silhouettes began to take for through the portal.

Chapter End Notes:

And so the story is 'officially' over.  There is still an epilogue to go before I move on to something new and will have to consider carefully what setting I use for Eris' next game.

Thank you all so much for you patience, please let me know what you think of the potential of more stories in this setting and I hope to see you all with the next story I write!