- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[03/09/19]

 

Let's see, there's:

Vore, Butt, Insertion, and I think that's it.

 

The final round of the game comes to a close.

"While when I said I wouldn't might so long as she could continue adventuring with us before, that was mostly in jest."  Darkness replied,  just as shocked as everyone else at the table at the kind-hearted Lich.  "Though I still believe you wouldn't mistreat her, are you sure about this?"

"And here I thought I was the unpredictable one!"  Eris laughed at the turn of events.  "Darkness is right, though technically since you've already changed your cards you can't change them back, since you won't be able to find anything in your world powerful enough to remove your girl-cock do you really think you can live with that from now on?"

"Yes, I believe I'll be able to manage somehow."  Wiz replied with a gentle smile.  "And don't worry Darkness-san, I promise to allow Aqua to continue adventuring with you."

"Then I see no reason to deny you.  You are merely acting within the rules we all decided to follow to begin with."  The blonde Crusader stated, nodding solemnly.

"Darkness!"  Aqua whined, unable to believe her party member would abandon her so quickly.

"You agreed to the rules too, Aqua."  Darkness asserted curtly, not lending ear to anymore of the tiny blue haired girl's complaints as Wiz walked over to Eris' side of the table.

"May I speak to Megumin as well, Eris-sama?"  She asked politely.

"You don't have to and it's holding up the game, but I suppose it doesn't really matter at this point."  The powerful hostess said, seeing that only Darkness and Chris held a single card each and it was Chris' turn next.  Sitting up more properly she brought her stomach up to the edge of the table.  "She'll probably be able to hear you if you speak loud enough, unless you want to go in after her."

"I'll try this first, if that's alright."  Wiz replied,pressing her ear right up to Eris' soft yet firm core.  "Megumin-san?!  Megumin-san, can you hear me?!"

"W-Wiz!?  What is it?  Is the game over yet?"  The voice of heavily muffled through the layers of flesh between them, but the loli Arch-Wizard's voice could in fact be heard.

"No, not yet.  Though we should be finishing up when Chris-san takes her next turn."  She answered.  "I've decided I'd like to keep Aqua-sama as my pet, in part for my own safety, and would like to hear your opin-"

"Do it!  Oh man, this is going to be so hilarious!"  Without even waiting to hear everything the kindly Lich had to say, Megumin gave her approval.  "But you have to let me play- er, I mean watch her from time to time."

Despite the small slip-up Megumin made in letting her true intentions be known, Wiz giggled a bit and nodded her head.  "If ever I need an 'Aqua-sama sitter', you'll be the first to know.  I hope you're not too uncomfortable in there, but I have to finish my turn now."

"Right.  Well it's not too bad in here... at least knowing I'm safe that is.  Enjoy your new pet!"  She replied.

"Thank you, Megumin-san."  Wiz said, backing away from Eris' belly and walking over to her position on the table.  Aqua was already trying to bargain with Darkness to save her as Wiz sat down.  "Aqua-sama, please keep quiet until we get home.  That's an order."

"W-Wiz!?"  Aqua thought, instantly silenced by her 'master's' order.  "No, no, no, no, no!"

"I wish to claim Aqua-sama as my pet for the rest of our natural lives."  Wiz declared, activating the magic of her cards.  While the display was similar to when she claimed ownership of the former water deity in round 1, the cards shining pale purple and circling Wiz's ring finger on her right hand, the arcane marks on her finger were altered first and then the cards shot through Aqua's chest.  The script on the blue haired Arch-Priest's neck faded, but through her blouse a light indicating a new seal shone over her chest and faded as the cards reappeared and settled on Wiz's pile.

"Welcome to your new life Aqua..."  Eris snickered, seeing the shocked look on the tiny girl's face.  "... as Wiz's pet!"

It wasn't that Aqua was unable to understand her new circumstances that left her paralyzed from shock, but because she perfectly understood.  "A pet... me... the glorious and radiant Aqua..."

"A-Aqua-sama?"  Wiz asked, seeing her new pet fall to her knees.

"Oh, I'm sure she'd just trying to come to terms with the fact that you own her now Wiz."  Chris said dismissively, claiming Darkness' last card, the final card of the game, knowing exactly what she was getting.  "And you know what?  I think I'll help her out a bit.  I'll have Aqua climb into her new Master's panties and crawl into her butthole all by herself."  She stated, causing her cards to glow silvery-white for a second before flying over to her pile.

Too absorbed by her grief and depression, Aqua didn't even realize that her body started moving on its own, walking very mechanically towards Wiz.

"Chris-san, did you have to torment Aqua-sama at the end like that?"  Wiz asked, watching her pet walk around behind her and crawl under her skirt.

"Oh?  So would you have rathered I had her enter someone else?"  The Chivalrous Thief asked raising an eyebrow.

"I... I didn't say that..."  Wiz whispered defensively, her cheeks turning red.  Aqua had made it to her knees by this point and started climbing her thigh.  "And it did feel really good last time..."  She admitted as the anticipation of having Aqua in her derriere excited her manhood a bit.  By the time her little pet was crawling into her elegant panties, Wiz was at half-mast and holding back the urge to sit down on her heel roughly once she felt tiny hand reaching deep into her rear.

Not realizing she was squeezing herself between Wiz's plump booty, Aqua's senses returned to her once she registered a familiar 'brown eye' staring at her.  "No!  No, not that!  Not again!"  She cried as her hands reached forward and dug into the tightly sealed wrinkled flesh.  At first she made no progress in prying the powerful ring muscle open, but as her body strained more and more, an opening was slowly forming.  "No!  Please, not again!  Wiz!  Boss!  KAZUMA!!"  Pulling forward with all of its might, Aqua's body was able to wedge her head into the small opening and all protests within the goddess' mind ceased.  Aqua simply allowed her body to wiggle and struggle with all its might just to enter a filthy, lousy Undead's rectum...

"Oh!  She's in."  Wiz announced, feeling her pet's feet slip inside her after a long and hard fought struggle.  "So what happens now?"

"Well, normally I'd still have some time before needing to let little Megumin out and Aqua would have to wait for Chris' turn to be let out of your plump little bum, but since the game is over the cards effects are also coming to a close."  Eris explained, stepping over to Megumin's seat and squatting over it.  From Wiz and Chris' perspective they could see their hostess' anus bulge out and a tiny pair of legs emerge from it, quickly followed by the rest of the young Crimson Demon.  Quickly moving aside, Eris returned to her seat as not just Megumin, but everyone slowly returned to their original sizes.

Wiz also felt Aqua get pushed out of her rectum and deposited in her panties, but the former goddess didn't grow with her.  "Oh, sorry Aqua-sama but you're going to have to either wait there or crawl out on your own.  It would be inappropriate to retrieve you right now."  She apologized mentally, barely able to feel her pet under her as she regained her full height.

"Ah!  Great to be back to a normal size!"  Chris exclaim, throwing her hands up in celebration.  "Isn't that right, Darkness."

Pouting in her seat, the blonde Crusader looked up at her friend with teary eyes.  "But I wanted to be big..."

"And you still are."  The silver haired Thief countered with a slight edge to her words, referencing not only her friend imposing height for a woman, but also her impressive bust.  "More so than most of us anyway..."

"Right... so what did I miss?"  Megumin asked, forgoing commenting on what she had just gone through.  "Other than Wiz claiming Aqua as a pet."  She added, smiling mischievously as she looked to the Lich in question and saw something strange.   "Hey, uh, Eris?  I think one of your cards is busted again.  Why does Wiz still have that?"

Since she was only really in Eris' gut for a couple rounds, it didn't take long for the others to fill Megumin on how the game turned out.  Still, Megumin was surprised Wiz decided to take Aqua as her pet instead of getting rid of 'that'.

"And then I had Aqua crawl up Wiz's butt to end everything on a high note."  Chris said, concluding their summary.  "Actually, is she still up there Wiz?"

"N-No... but it's too embarrassing to retrieve her... and she's not trying to get out on her own."  The brown haired woman replied.

"Who knows, maybe she secretly likes it in there."  Eris joked, giggling.  "But who would rather see the final results instead of talking about Wiz's pet?"

"Oh!  Me!  Me, me, me!"  Megumin replied enthusiastically, waving her hand in the air with a huge smile on her face.  "Who won?  Was it me?  I bet it was me!  Also, we know who the loser is so you don't have to waste time on her."

"Too true my little cutie."  Eris giggled since Aqua's score hadn't changed since the first round.  "Then without further ado, the winner is-!"

Name - Round 1 - Round 2 - Round 3 - Total
Eris - 3 [Futanari] - 4 - 5 - 12
Aqua - 1 [Pet Status] - 0 [Pet Status] -  0 [Pet Forever] - 1
Megumin  - 4 - 4 [Giant] - 4 - 12
Darkness - 6 [Shrunken] - 3 - 3 - 12
Wiz - 3 [Shrunken Futanari] - 5 [Shrunken Futanari] - 5 [Futanari] - 12
Chris - 3 [Shrunken] - 4 [Shrunken] - 4 - 11

Everyone looked to the mirror above the bar with shock.  A four-way tie!

"Huh... you know, I didn't consider what would happen in the event of a tie."  Eris admitted, just as surprised as her guests.

"So, how are we going to resolve this?  Another tie breaker?"  Darkness asked.

"No, that won't be necessary."  Eris replied.  "As hostess, I'll count a tie involving myself as my loss.  Which is lucky for you Megumin because had I won I was going to claim you as my prize."

A cold chill ran down the loli Arch-Wizard's back at the statement, not because of the words spoken, but the gap between the innocent smile on Eris' face and the mischievous tone of her voice.  "Haha... yeah.  Lucky me."