- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[03/04/19]

 

Not much in this one, just some Feet.

 

Keep pushing and pushing and eventually you'll find it, because everyone has their breaking point.

"So, how was the other cheek?"  Chris asked Aqua as she appeared on the table.  "Maybe we should track her down and have her sit on you more later."

"Oh, shut it!"  Aqua spat, furious and thoroughly humiliated she was at the end of her wits.  "None of you have any idea what it's like!  For a beautiful and elegant Goddess like myself to be treated in such a way!  This is unforgivable!"

"I-I-I'm sorry Aqua-sama... please, j-just ca-"  Wiz began to apologize until the belligerent blue-hair girl cut her off.

"And you!  Don't tell me to 'calm down' after all you've put me through, you filthy monster!"

"M-m-m-mon... Monster?"  Wiz asked, barely able to squeeze the word from her throat as tears began to well up in her eyes.  "You... you don't mean that, do you Aqua-sama?"  She questioned with a fragile smile.

When she was alive, Wiz willingly chose to become a Lich to save her party members, it was a sacrifice she was gladly accepted in exchange for the power to protect those she held dear, so she couldn't say anything against Aqua calling her an 'Undead'.  The blue haired deity was correct, after all, and nothing she said or did would change that fact.  Still, Wiz took solace in the hope that even though she was now an 'Undead' that didn't mean she was a 'Monster'.  She still treasured life and abhorred senseless violence, especially against the innocent.  It was even one of her conditions for becoming one of the Demon Lord's Generals after she single-handedly stormed the castle to save her friends, to not involve civilians in their conquests.

"Aqua!  Take that back."  Chris quickly voiced her protest, seeing how much her hurtful comment shocked the friendly Undead.  "Wiz is the most compassionate and thoughtful person in Axel!  It doesn't matter if she is a Lich, she's much more human than you."

"I agree, you went too far this time, Aqua."  Darkness added, staring sternly at the tiny goddess.  "To compare Wiz with those horrendous, filthy, vile creatures.  Have you no heart?  I demand you apologize at once."

"Spare me, the both of you!"  Aqua said defiantly, stomping her feet in frustration.  "After all she's put me through this game you think you can still say that?  Pinning me with that thing, nearly drowning me in th-that stuff, she even shoved me up her butt!  HER BUTT!  I'll never be able to get that image out of my head!"

"Honestly, with the way you're acting I'd say you belong in someone's butt right about now."  Chris replied dismissively.  "Nobody else is whining or complaining like you are.  Heck, both Wiz and Megumin got shoved down Eris'... you know... and I had to crawl up Megumin's tight little arse."  She added, trying to undercut any other argument the former deity might come up with.

"Yeah, and that's fine for all of you.  You guys aren't like me."  Aqua countered.  "Like I keep saying, I'm a Goddess!  I shouldn't ever be subjected to such humiliations.  Mortals like you all should be begging me to allow you the privilege of crawling around in or on my divine body!  Instead I have to suffer being some Undead monster's pet?  Toyed with by her penis?  Shoved up her fat ass!?  No, I've had it!  I swear, once we're done here I'm going to purify every last speck of this undead menace off the face of the world!  But not all at once, no that would be far too merciful."  She said, turning back to Wiz who was fully crying by this point.  "First I'll immobilize you, leave you barely clinging to that unholy existence and then-"

"Enough."

It wasn't yelled nor spoken with any prominent emotions, just a single syllable in a calm and even tone, but commanded all in the room to cease their bickering in an instant.  Even Wiz stopped cry as everyone looked to Eris, sitting in her seat with her eyes closed and arms crossed.  In contrast to how before she thought nothing of displaying her anger and frustration at Aqua's childish and arrogant behavior, sitting seemingly calm carried an entirely different kind of intimidation that sent a chill down their spines.

"This is supposed to be a game for fun, something to alleviate my boredom."  Opening her eyes, she lowered her gaze to the diminutive former goddess.  "Don't ruin that for me."

"R-r-right... sorry..."  Aqua managed to squeak out, her instincts screaming at her not to make anymore of a scene.  "I'll...  I can just get her when we go home."

"Sorry about that girls, shall we continue?"  Eris asked, motioning to Chris.

"Sure, though just for the record, I wouldn't be opposed to Aqua getting her mouth sealed or something."  The silver haired Thief said half-jokingly to try and break the tension in the room, taking a card from Eris.  "Oh... shit."  Instantly her smirk vanished as she revealed the pair of 'Permanency' cards she now held.

"What now, Chris?"  Darkness asked, know full well what this meant.

"You mean other than curse one of us?  I don't know..."  She replied, looking around the table.  Sure, everyone at the table currently could be a target, Darkness under both a 'Grow' and 'Futanari' card, Wiz inflicted with the torments of 'Shrink' and 'Futanari' Aqua had left her all game with, she herself only suffering through a 'Shrink' card, and Aqua stuck with the 'Pet for the Game' and 'Futanari' cards.  "Hell, even Megumin is currently under that 'Full Tour Vore' card, so I guess that would count."  She thought, trying to weigh her options.  "Wait, what about the 'Grow' and 'Shrink' cards on you Eris?"  She asked in desperation.

"Sorry Chris, but even if you could target me with a 'Permanency' card, which I'll remind you you can't, since those two cards by their nature counteract each other and Megumin specifically shrunk me back to my normal height they cancelled each other out."  She explained, shaking her head.  "Had she make me smaller, I'd still be under the effects of 'Shrink' and if she had left me bigger 'Grow' would still be in effect."

"Damn it.  Disheartening as it is, I forgot I can't target you."  Chris said, looking back to her friends.  "Despite everything she's said and done, I still think it would be a bit extreme to force Aqua to be Wiz's pet for the rest of their lives, and as funny as it would be to make Eris' 'Futanari' card on Darkness permanent, like the 'Grow' card on her she wouldn't be able to live properly after."  Through process of elimination, the tiny Thief realized she had to use the card on herself, since Wiz as still much smaller than her and thought it'd be too much to have the kindly Lich have to live with the enormous phallus Aqua gave her.  "Fine, fine... and just when I thought I was getting lucky..."  She sighed in defeat.  "I target m-"

"Me, Chris-san.  Target me with your card, please."

The statement so abrupt and unexpected, Chris was stunned into silence as she turned to look at Wiz.  The brown haired woman in question just smiled gently to her, her cheeks still wet from crying at Aqua's hurtful comment.  "N-No, no... I couldn't do that, Wiz... not to you."  Chris argued, though there was a relief in her tone that she just couldn't hide.  "I'm not Aqua.  Why would I force you to live a life I myself so want to avoid?  That's not fair to you."

"You're right."  Wiz replied, her smile not faltering even for a second.  "That's why you're going to use it on... this."  She explained, motioning to her currently flaccid  but still massive dick.

"Wh-What!?"  Chris couldn't believe what Wiz was suggesting.

"Oh?  Well I didn't see that coming."  Eris said with a smile.  "You're just full of surprises, you kind hearted Lich."

"No, use it on me Chris."  Darkness protested.  "Either my size or this-"

"Darkness-san, what did I say about being foolish?"  Wiz interrupted in an even tone that instantly shut the masochistic Crusader down.

"Yes ma'am..."  The busty blonde sulked.

"Wiz, thank you for the offer but I couldn't do that to you."  Chris said.  "If someone here is to be cursed, it should be me."

"And if I told you I no longer see this as a curse?"  The tiny Arch-Wizard asked with a girlish giggle.  "In this short time I've grown quite attached to this."

"More like it's attached to you, am I right?"  Eris joked, to which nobody laughed.  "Sorry..."

Ignoring Eris' interruption, Wiz looked back to Chris.  "Since becoming a...  Since my transformation, normal physical sensations have become somewhat muted to me.  I feel pain in the presence of divine magic and items meant to purify undead, but lately I've noticed other sensations I'm experiencing less and less.  It's very minor and I can still feel joy, sorrow, anger and all my emotions, but there might come a day when, like my flesh, my 'heart' grows cold."  She explained, placing a hand of her chest and tightening it into a fist before quickly grabbing and holding up her hefty shaft.  "But this is warm and unmuted.  At first I was happy to know it would go by the end of the game and afraid Aqua-sama might try to make it permanent, but now that the game is almost over... I don't know.  Maybe keeping this around wouldn't be so bad?"

"You sure?"  Chris asked in confirmation.  "I'll do it if you really want."

"Yes, please do.  If one of us is to be stuck with one of these card effects I'd rather it be one that can be enjoyed in some way."  Wiz assured.

"Okay, but if you come to regret it don't come crying to me."  Chris agreed with a smirk.  "I target the 'Futanari' card in effect on Wiz to become permanent."

At her command, the pair of cards flew out of Chris' hand and radiated a silvery glow.  Encircling the tip of Wiz's oversized manhood, the cards slowly descended the long shaft to the base before flying off to Chris' pile.

"Thank you, Chris-san."  Wiz expressed with a genuine smile.

"Anytime I guess."  The Thief replied.

"You do realize you could always just cut it off if it gets too annoying, right?"  Eris commented taking the last card from the deck, a 'Foot Crush (Unaware)' card.  "No match."

"That sounds painful."  Chris said, visibly flinching at the idea as Wiz simply picked up the phallus in question and hugged it close.

"Or use the 'WILD' card to remove it."  Darkness suggested.

"That's it!  I forgot about that!"  The silver haired girl exclaimed.  "I doubt Eris would go along with it, correct me if I'm wrong though, but Darkness, let's agree that if we get to use the 'WILD' cards that we'll use it to free Wiz of that meat stick."

"No, you're right.  If I get them I'm getting Megumin as a pet."  Eris thought, nodding and patting her stomach.

"Agreed."  The busty blonde agreed, nodding in approval before realizing that Megumin was currently in Eris' stomach and claiming Wiz's 'Foot Crush (Unaware)' card.  "Your turn Wiz."

"Thank you both, but you don't have to."  The purple clad Lich said, taking a card from Eris, 'Anal Vore'.  "Like I said, I kind of want to keep it..."

"You say that now, but what about a year from now?  Or a decade?  Hell, with your personality and strength even millennia isn't out of the question."  Chris questioned, taking Megumin's final card, also an 'Anal Vore', for herself since the young Crimson Demon wouldn't be needing it anymore.  "No reason to keep it if you don't have to.  Go Eris."

"I think you girls are overreacting.  I mean, it's just a penis, a pretty big one but just a penis nonetheless."  Eris said taking Darkness' 'Foot Crush (Unaware)' card.  "Oh goodie!  Aqua, go get stepped on by the adorably timid succubus."  She commanded, her final cards lighting up and flying over to the minuscule blue haired former deity.

"What!?  Boss, why m-!?"  She tried to ask before Eris' card came crashing down on her and she vanished.

"Because I don't like you on a personal level, Aqua."  She answered, though the subject in question was unable to hear her.  "Now let's see how this plays out."

Once more the mirror behind the bar slowly cleared to display it's split displays.  The establishing shot showed a dimly lit room filled with booths, adventurers of varying ages sitting in each and filling out papers as women in skimpy attire went about directing the men, sitting with them and answering any questions they had.  All the women had wings and tails, the trademarks of a succubus, and from a quick glance there were probably a dozen or more of them working currently.  The loli succubus that Aqua was sent to was currently sitting in a booth across from a somewhat young and handsome adventurer, nervous and fidgeting as he forewent filling out his form and tried talking to her instead.

Aqua's view, however, was just beside the booth, looking up to the apprehensive girl from the floor.



"... and then 'BAM', I ran the vile beast through and saved the village."  The man sitting across from the loli succubus said, finishing his recounting of his latest quest with a little more embellishment than what had actually happened.

The pink haired girl simple smiled nervously.  "Y-you must be a s-st-strong Adventurer to have c-clear a quest like that s-s-so easily."

"Ha, that was nothing.  Just wait until I tell you about the time I basically soloed the Destroyer!  Sure, there were others there, but they almost got in the way as much as they helped."  The man boasted more, smiling confidently as he flexed.  "I let some other group claim the reward even, since I don't like being in the limelight too much."

"Oh?  Is th-that so?"  The loli succubus asked, sliding over to the edge of the booth and turning to stand up.

Aqua by now knew just how futile it was to resist the force holding her in place, she would just have to wait until she got stepped on by this lowly Demon.  Thankfully this should be the last time, and then she can take her time to track this sinful establishment down and unleash divine retribution on these immoral seductresses!  Still, once she saw the young succubus' shoe dangle off the side of the booth angle to fall right on her, instinctually she fought against her invisible restraints to escape to no avail.

The massive sole came crashing down on the blue haired goddess, pinning her in place and grinding her into the floor as the succubus pivoted on her heel to turn back to her customer.

"If you d-don't need assistance filling o-out your form, I a-p-pologize but I must go see you our other customers."  She said politely, bow and turning again grinding Aqua into the stone floor, but before she could leave the man quickly reached out and grabbed her arm.

"Wait, don't go.  Sorry, I got caught up in talking.  I'll fill out the form."  He said, picking up the pen provided.

"O-Okay."  The timid girl said, turning on her heel once more to sit back down, this time not even noticing Aqua's presence as the tiny girl got whisked away.



"My, my, that seemed to be a thriving business model they have there."  Eris commented at the mirror clouded over again and Aqua arrived back in the game room and Wiz quietly collected the tired girl.  "It looks like they offer pleasant dreams in exchange for a bit of sustenance, but obviously they're not going to drain their clients dry."

"But they're Demons!"  Darkness countered.  "Present company excluded, you never know what they're thinking."

"Which also means they could be benign, like Wiz."  Eris said.  "If they haven't hurt anyone yet I think they're more than satisfied with their current setup."

"While I can't say I'm happy about it either, since Wiz is an exception, not a rule, this also doesn't seem like a new thing."  Chris stated plainly, trying to look at the objective facts.  "I saw a few faces I recognize too and I have to admit that they've been in better health for a while now, less stressed and overall happier.  We might want to consider overlooking them for now."

"I suppose...  Technically I am already negligent in my duties by accepting Wiz and Vanir."  The blonde Crusader rationalized.  "Lady Eris, forgive me."

"I think you're in the clear Darkness.  Don't worry about it."  Eris giggled.  "Now it's your turn."

"Right.  Then I'll take one of your cards, Wiz."  Darkness said, taking the 'Anal Vore' card from the diminutive Lich.  "Darn, no match."

"Then I shall take your other card, Darkness-san."  Wiz replied, enveloping the Crusaders other card, her 'WILD' card, in a violet light and teleporting it to her hand.  "Oh, it's a match!"  Wiz announced, revealing her pair.

"Congratulations Wiz!"  Chris cheered.  "Now you can get rid of that 'Permanency' card."

"Yes, truly this has been quite a fortunate game."  Darkness added.  "With this, all of us will be able to return home safely."

"And here I was hoping to get at least one pet..."  Eris said, half pouting but still happy for the endearing Lich.

"Whatever.  So what if the Lich gets to get rid of that offensive thing I gave her?  I'm still purifying her into oblivion the first chance I get!"  Aqua spat, glaring at Wiz.  "Now hurry up and finish your game and let's go home."

"Do  you really mean that, Aqua-sama?  That you're going to purify me?"  Wiz asked, obviously hurt by the former Goddess' behaviour.  "That you think I'm a monster?"

"Your brain really must be rotting or something.  OF COURSE I DO!"  Aqua yelled back.  "After everything you've done to me, and don't tell me you didn't enjoy it!  You may not have shown it like the others, but I can tell, you enjoyed tormenting a Goddess like me!"

"Aqua, you're being unreasonable."  Darkness interrupted.  "Wiz has been to most concerned about you the entire game."

"Yeah, even after all the insults, threats and hurtful things you've said she's been sticking up for you."  Chris added.  "How ungrateful can you get?"

"Spare me your opinions, you haven't had to endure with I had to."  Aqua said dismissively.  "I've tolerated this undead long enough, now let's get... on... with this?"  Turning back to Wiz, Aqua trailed off at the end of her sentence as she watched the No-Life-King's 'WILD' cards slowly transform not into the 'Freedom' cards she was expecting, but 'Pet Forever' cards!  "W-Wiz?  Uh... Wiz-san... wh-wh-what are y-y-you doing?"  Instantly more amicable and light-hearted, Aqua was pretty sure she wasn't going to like where this would be going.

"You don't mind, do you Darkness-san?"  Wiz asked, ignoring Aqua for the moment.