- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[03/17/17]

What you can expect in this chapter:

Butt and Futanari

 

Okay, so from here on most chapters are going to feature one or more erotic scenes for those of you who are only interested in the smutt.  Please enjoy!

 

Eris deftly shuffled the deck of cards before her, wasting no time dealing three cards to each of the players and herself.  She finished by placing the deck in the middle of the table, within reach of everyone.

"Alright girls, before the first turn starts check to see if you have any pairs."  Eris instructed, picking up her cards.

"5, 6, 2..."  Eris thought to herself, a bit disappointed.  "Nothing special yet, but the game is just getting started."

Aqua quickly retrieved her hand, "Shrink, 3, and Futanari.  No pairs, but I'll grow a disgusting member on that damned lich and shrink her to a proper size as soon as I can.  That'll teach her."  She thought snickering to herself, satisfied with the cards she had been dealt.

"Ku-fu-fu-fu.  Watch and behold, for you all shall witness my magnificent victory!"  Megumin declared, dramatically grabbing her cards as she looked at them.  "JESTER, 9, 8."  Unable to hide her initial disappointment, Megumin simply sighed and accepted her hand.

"Let us play a fair game."  Darkness picked up her cards and was surprised at her luck.  "10, 10, 3."  "I have a pair of 10s."  She announced, placing them to the side.  "Fortune smiles on me."

"Please don't curse me, please don't curse me, please don't curse me!"  Wiz despaired as she held her cards with quivering hands.  "I hope nothing too bad happens to me... 5, 7, 7... Oh-no... I got a pair..."  Shyly raising her hand with tears already forming in her eyes Wiz also announced "I, too, have a pair."

"WHAT!?"  Even though she knew it was coming, Aqua's outburst still caused Wiz to flinch and throw up her arms in defence.

"I'm so sorry, Aqua-sama."  Wiz quickly apologized.

"You have a lot of gall for an undead, matching a pair before me."  The water goddess berated standing up.  "I have half a mind to purify you where you stand."

"Oh please Aqua-sama, I'm sorry.  It won't happen again, I promise."  Wiz pleaded.

"You have nothing to be sorry or worry about Wiz."  Eris stated looking to the female Lich with a kind smile.  "First of all, none of you can use any of your magic or special abilities right now.  Even I am limited to how and when I can use my magic, so she cannot do anything during the game.  Secondly..."  Eris turned to look at Aqua with a slightly stern smile.  "I can, however, use my magic to punish players who try to cheat.  And finally, don't forget that as long as you wish to benefit from it, none of you can die."

"Hmph, fine.  I'll let it go this time Lich, but I'll remember this."  Aqua said, sitting back down.

"It's good to know I'll survive the game... but now I'm worried about what Aqua-sama will do to me after."  Wiz thought, setting her 7s to the side.

"Calm down Aqua, it's just a game."  Chris said looking at her cards.  "Butt Crush, 1, 4...  Majority of these 'special' card are so perverted, but..."

"Okay, now turn 1 start!"  Eris declared, reaching forward.  "Draw!"  "Oral Vore...  Who looks the tastiest?  Megumin is adorable, but Darkness and Wiz have such plump bodies.  Maybe I should put Aqua in her place, I mean Wiz is just a Lich, it's not that big of a deal.  Oh, but Chris looks so toned and tender..."  While deliberating to herself Eris realized that she hadn't made a pair.  "Nothing, go Aqua."

Her mood still seemed a bit sour, so Aqua quietly puffed her face as she drew.  "Let's see, a Futanari card..."  It took her a couple seconds to clue in, but slowly Aqua smiled evilly towards Wiz.  "I got a pair!  You vile undead, I condemn you with the curse of manhood!"  She cackled wickedly as she revealed her two Futanari card.

"Wait, no... what?!"  Wiz exclaimed in confusion, looking around wildly and finally to Eris.

"Sorry sweety, but rules are rules."  Eris offered little comfort as a bulge pressed against the inside of Wiz's dress.

"Oh... oh my!"  Wiz moaned reaching to her crotch to try to hide her newly grown member, however being new and sensitive her touch only caused her member to swell even larger.  "It feels so hot... and it's getting... so hard!"  The lich panted as the form of her growing penis snaked its way up her stomach to her large breasts.

Everyone else at the table watched on in amazement, Aqua laughing hysterically at Wiz's plight.  They watched as Wiz's breasts spread apart a bit and the bulge reappear around her collar bone, straining against her shirt collar.

"Oh wow, I've never seen one that big before."  Chris thought to herself as she watched intently.

"For an undead, you got a pretty lively friend there Wiz."  Eris joked.

"Ow, it's pressing... so hard... ahh!"  Wiz said with unsteady breath, undoing the top few buttons of her shirt.  After gaining even the slightest bit of space, Wiz's energetic erections burst from her neck, popping a couple of the the buttons from her shirt.  Reaching maximum swell, Wiz's mighty member swung back towards her, the head slamming into her open mouth.

"It's... like a staff..."  Megumin stated as she peeked at Wiz between her fingers, her face flushed red.

"So big... it would tear a woman apart..."  Darkness thought as her mind raced through all sorts of naughty scenarios.

"Aqua-sama... why would you, ah, do this to, ohh, me?"  Wiz asked, trying to move her shaft out of the way but becoming more and more aroused at her own touch.  "This is so embarrassing!  But it feels so good."

"I think it suits you and since it will last all game, hopefully I can get a 'Permanency' pair so you can keep it."  Aqua replied.

"No, please don't Aqua-samaaaaaaaaaa!"  Wiz let out a pleasurable moan as something gripped the head of her dick.  "Chris-san, please be careful... It's really sensitive..."  She cautioned, quickly turning to see Chris' hand wrapping the tip.

"Sorry Wiz, just seeing if it was real..."  Chris explained, releasing Wiz's penis and looking at a clear liquid soaking into her glove.  "So warm..."

"Okay girls, there will be plenty of time for fun in between rounds, maybe, but for now it's Megumin's turn."  Eris said, trying to get the game back on track.

"Right..."  Megumin lowered her hands, but her gaze kept drifting to Wiz who was having difficulties with her new appendage.  "The gears of fate and chance are turning... trusting in the my destiny I claim this card as my own!"  She declared, looking at Chris' hand.  Suddenly, one of Chris' cards flashed a bright red light before disappearing and reappearing in Megumin's hand.  "4... drat, no match."  "Ku-fu-fu.  With this, I am one step closer to my prize.  Darkness, you may now proceed."

"Right, then here I go."  The busty blonde said, drawing a card from the deck.  "A 'Shrink' card... one reduced in size would be at the mercy of those bigger and stronger than oneself.  Unable to resist and forced to submit to the whims of giants..."  Once more, her mind raced with the possibilities.  "No... match."  She said through heavy breathing.

"Oh, this thing is so unruly..."  Wiz thought to herself as she tried to focus on the game only to keep getting bumped in the face by the head of her engrossed bulging erection.  "Aqua-sama, why me?  Oh, nevermind!"  Giving up, Wiz opened her mouth and slid her penis inside, wincing as she closed her lips around it and reached forward to draw a card.  "Ahh~ it's hitting... the back of my throat...  I can feel it pulsing (even though I don't have a pulse), and it's so warm."  Barely able to pull her attention back to the game she saw the '1' she had drawn.  "Mo masth."  She tried to say, but a mouthful of penis proved difficult to articulate.

"Okay, me then."  Chris said, drawing a card.  "The 'JESTER'... almost any request, that's basically the prize for the winner.  Well I'm only here for Darkness either way."  "No match, your move Eris."

"Well then... I think I'll see what you have there Wiz."  Eris said, looking at the poor lich with her mouth full.  One of the cards in Wiz's hand flashed a multi-colored spectrum of light before vanishing and reappearing in Eris' hand.  "A 5?  Well at least it's a pair."  Eris set her pair of 5s to the side with a little sigh, "That's no fun... go Aqua."

Aqua had yet to fully recover from giving Wiz a mammoth penis, tears forming in her eyes as she was unable to suppress the smile on her face.  "Oh this trip is already worth it.  Good job Eris, now I just have to make that growth permanent."  She said, drawing from the deck.  Looking at the 2 she drew, Aqua frowned only for a second before looking back to Wiz trying to pull her dick out of her mouth and her mood brightened again.  "Go Megumin."

"Once more the call of fate beckons!  Lady Luck's smile favors me."  The young crimson demon declared, dramatically drawing from the deck.

"Oh, Megumin is soooo adorable!"  Eris squealed.  "I know I can't use it, but if anyone gets it, could you pretty please make her my pet for life?  I wanna keep her."

"If possible, we'd all like to return Eris."  Darkness replied.  "Though if you do require one of us stay, to ensure my friends make it back home I would gladly sacrifice my body."  She added as a crimson glow lit up her face.

"Yeah, a little too gladly."  Eris thought.  "Don't worry, I cannot force you to stay against your will.  Sorry Megumin, continue your turn."

"I drew an 8, which pairs with the one in my hand."  Megumin said in a much more subdued manner, setting her pair aside.  "Next."

"I think I shall relieve Aqua of one of her cards."  Darkness said, causing one of Aqua's cards to glow yellow before teleporting to Darkness' hand.  "3.  A pair!  Your turn Wiz."  She said, placing her pair on the table.

Wiz, unable to speak, nodded in acknowledgement and drew from the deck.  "6... no match again."  Shaking her head she motioned for Chris to take her turn.

Chris reached forward and took a card from the deck.  "Oh, it's a second 'Butt Crush'... so what happens now?"  She asked, revealing her pair.

"Oh goody!"  Eris exclaimed as her eyes shot open.  "You get to designate two players, the first will be the one recipient, in this case the one sitting, and the second the target, the one who gets sat on."

"Okay."  Chris replied, looking at the others, though the one beaming an excited, expectant look was the only one looking back at her.  Sighing in defeat Chris hung her head.  "Okay... you win.  I will sit on Darkness then."  She announced standing up.  No sooner had Chris spoken the word did Darkness disappear in a flash of silver light.

"Ohhh!"  An excited, high-pitched version of Darkness' voice rose up from Chris's seat as the Chivalrous Thief looked back down passed her shapely rear to see a tiny Darkness standing where her butt just was.  "Now come Chris, don't hold back."  The 2 inch tall girl instructed as she threw her arms out and looked up at her.  "Mercilessly crush my body beneath your weighty body."

Puffing her cheeks Chris pouted at Darkness.  "My body isn't that heavy!"  She protested as she dropped her other cheeks down on the mini-crusader.  "Stupid Darkness, she knows how I feel about my weight... I work hard on this body."  She thought to herself, grinding her rear into the seat a bit.  "I hope that's not too much, though knowing her..."  Chris felt Darkness' body disappear after a couple second, and busty blonde reappeared in her chair with a look of pure bliss on her face.

"Are you alright, Darkness-san?"  Wiz asked, finally managing to pull her shaft from her mouth.

"I was pinned beneath Chris without any hope of lifting her, let alone escape."  Darkness began to describe.  "Completely at her mercy, she pressed down on me with the weight of a mountain..."

"DARKNESS!!!"  Chris protested again.  "I'm not that heavy.  You were just really small."

"Yes, I felt as if I was sinking deeper and deeper into your soft body Chris,  and it was very warm."  Darkness said, her face becoming more and more red as she took in the moment.

"Oh, whatever!  Next!"  Chris said, trying to change the subject.

Chapter End Notes:

As always, I want to thank everyone who made it this far and if you like I invite you to leave a review.  I love to heard/read you opinions and welcome any constructive criticism.

Until next time!