- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[02/28/19]

 

Not much in this chapter, just a bit of:

Butt, Crush, Vore, and possibly more Butt

 

The final round continues to run smoothly for everyone... except Aqua.

"Okay then, I'd say one good turn deserves another."  The Sorceress announced, looking up to Megumin.  Focusing on a card in the mega-sized explosion loli's hand, she transported her target to her hand.  "Oh wow!  You girls better thank me later."  She added, revealing two 'Cursed Freedom' cards.

"Thank Eris, both ours and you!"  Megumin exclaimed, realizing the most dangerous pair of cards was now gone.  "Seriously, who was insane enough to choose that?"

"Honestly, I'm still not convinced it wasn't Aqua.  Since she's not a player right now and got to choose one for herself there was no risk to her."  Chris accused, narrowing her eyes at the tiny in question.  "The next most likely candidate would be Eris, since again there was no risk to her, or Darkness since living a life of constant forced submission is right up her alley."

"Not even I would risk the safety of my friends for such a blessing!"  Darkness defended, the nobility of her claim in contrast to the depravity of her wish.

"Like I told you, Aqua didn't choose it.  Ironically enough she picked an 'Anal Vore' card."  Eris snickered, the justice of Aqua being shoved up the one rear she hated most being too poetic.  "And if I were to subject any of you to becoming someone's pet, it would be as my pet."  She added, the conviction of the words leaving no room for doubt.  "But enough of that, take your turn Megumin, though with the deck looking so small it would appear we're entering the end game."

"You're right..."  Megumin agreed, drawing a 'Butt Crush (Unaware)' from the deck.  "All-in-all, this was fun."  She finished, shaking her head and motioning for Darkness to take her turn.

"Agreed.  We have been very fortunate."  The blonde Crusader concurred, also drawing a 'Butt Crush (Unaware) card, not that she knew Megumin had just drawn one herself.  "We'll all be able to go home at this rate."

"Yeah, even if one of us is an inch tall while another has become a giant."  Chris sighed under her breath as Wiz quietly took her turn, taking a card from Darkness' hand.

"Oh, well maybe not."  The diminutive Lich spoke up, revealing two 'Freedom' cards.  "Honestly, I'd like to get rid of this thing," she thought, looking to the semi-engorged member flopping over her lap, "but the game is almost over... and... it hasn't been that unpleasant."  She decided, blushing slightly remembering the euphoria of a man's satisfaction.  "Though I am sorry Chris-san, while there would be difficulties, you can still live within civilized society, so I am going to have to release Darkness-san from her 'Permanency' card."  She declared, she cards glowing a soft purple light and shooting towards the busty blonde.

"No, no, no, no!  Please!"  Darkness begged as the magical instruments passed through her and returned to Wiz's pile.  "Wiz?  Why would you do that?"

"Because you are being foolish Darkness-san, now behave."  The brunette said sternly, despite the huge gap between their current sizes.  "Just be happy you get to stay that big until the end of the game."

"Y-Yes ma'am."  The blonde pouted.

"Thanks for doing that Wiz."  Chris said, smiling to the kind Lich.  "I don't think she even considered for a second how she would take care of me if I get stuck at this size."  She joked.

"Don't worry Chris-san, I'm sure someone will use a 'Freedom' card on you next."  Wiz replied with her trademark, maternal smile.  Looking to Eris, her expression shifted to apologetic and she lowered her head.  "I am sorry, Eris-sama.  I promised to use my next two cards on Aqua-sama but..."

"Hmm, well technically I said you had to use at least two cards on her by the end of the game, not your next two."  Eris countered, doing her best to justify Wiz's actions.  "Also, really I just wanted you to torment her a bit, not help her so I don't mind at all.  If, by some luck, you get the 'WILD' cards next then you can use them as you wish, but anything else you have to use on your little pet.  How does that sound?"

"Thank you Eris-sama!"  Wiz replied, smiling again.

"B-Boss?!  Do you hate me or something?!"  Aqua lamented, ready to cry any moment now.

"I am going to be nice and not answer that question."  Eris replied, looking to Chris who had already drawn a card.  "So, what did you get?"

Smiling broadly, Chris displayed two 'Freedom' cards.  "So this is where all my luck went!  I'm freeing myself of the 'Permanency' on me!"  She declared, a flare of silvery-white light washing over her from her cards before they flew over to her pairs pile.  "Thank Eris that is over."

"You're welcome."  The playful hostess joked, sticking out her tongue.

"I meant our Eris."  Chris replied lightheartedly.  "Though I suppose you are also our Eris now as well."

"I know, right?  So weird."  She said, drawing from the deck and getting a 'Permanency' card.  "I'm definitely going to pay her a visit ASAP.  Luck especially tastes delicious."  Eris added, and though her tone made it sound like a joke, the way she licked her lips and the hunger in her eyes told a different tale.

"Haha... you are kidding... right?"  Chris asked, hesitantly.

"Oh don't you worry your pretty little head about what happens between Goddesses."  Eris said dismissively.  "I won't eat her though, if that's what you're worried about."

"T-That's good to know."  She replied hesitantly.

"I know you worship her, but even if Eris did do something to Eris would you be able to do anything about it?"  Megumin asked, locking focus on one of Chris' cards and claiming it for herself.  "You should just focus on the game."  She added, looking at the 'Butt Crush (Unaware)' she had pilfered from the Chivalrous Thief.  "Oh, I'm definitely using this on Aqua, but who should I have sit on her?"  She asked, revealing her pair.

"Well it could be anyone you know."  Darkness reminded.  "And I do not believe the rules specified gender or species, so you could even choose Kazuma or Chomusuke."

"WHAT!?"  Aqua bemoaned, looking to Eris for confirmation who merely smiled playfully and nodded.

"How about Yunyun or Luna again?"  Chris offered.

"Nah, we already involved them once and as funny as it would be to see Kazuma or Chomusuke sit on Aqua... we don't know if Kuzuma is decent right now..."  The explosive giant loli contemplated.  "Besides, Aqua is really getting on my nerves and I think she'd get over something so simple.  Who do we know that would really take her ego down a notch?  Preferably someone weak that she could normally easily overpower and of a race she deems not only beneath her, since she believes she's above everyone, but in opposition to her ver-!"  Suddenly stopping mid-sentence, the young Crimson Demon turned to Eris with a giant, mischievous grin.  "Do I have to know their name, or could I say something like 'this being we met before'?"

"That would work, so long as they're still alive."  Eris confirm nodding.

"Great, then Aqua, go get sat on by the little succubus that snuck into our mansion that one night!"  Megumin decreed happily as her cards flew out of her hands and towards the tiny pet goddess, glowing a brilliant red light.

"Megumin!  You little bi-!"  Was all the diminutive deity was able to say before the cards struck her and she vanished.

"Oh my, oh my.  A succubus you say?"  Eris teased childishly.  "You three live with a man, don't you?  How was that?"

"I'd rather not talk about that night..."  Darkness replied, her face turning beet red.

"Yeah, maybe some other time.  For now let's see how Aqua is doing."  Megumin agreed, turning toward the mirror as the fog cleared and once again two viewpoints were displayed.

The establishing angle showed a stone room, dimly lit in a low pink glow, with two doors in opposite corners.  One of the doors was behind an enclosed desk that had stacks of papers on it, though there was currently nobody sitting in the large, posh leather chair behind it.  The adjacent wall to the other door had full-length wooden lockers with name plates on them.  Roughly a dozen or more circular, padded leather seats lined the walls, though the grooves in the rug on the floor indicated that they are often pulled out whenever the room was in use.  Laying atop one of the seats, held fast via magic but struggling to get free, was Aqua as her point-of-view shot thrashed about violently.



"No, no, no, no, no!  I am NOT getting sat on by a filthy demon!"  The blue haired former-goddess thought as she pooled all her strength into trying to escape before the succubus in question could show up.  "Sure, everything that has happened with Wiz is so humiliating that I could die, but as least she's resisting her monstrous nature.  This succubus on the other hand is nothing but an opportunistic seductress preying on the weak-willed and Kazuma.  She's nothing but a monster through and through!  And I refuse to get sat on by some vile, evil whore!"

Sadly for Aqua, however, the sounds of a dialog approached the door.

"C'mon, it's not that big of a deal."  A young woman said in a comforting tone, by the sound of her voice she was likely in her late teens to early twenties.  "Honestly, you should take it as a compliment."

"But it got on my b-b-bu-butt and panties!"  A more childish sounding voice protested.  "And there was so much, it feels so slimy and gross."

"Well if you don't want it, I'd be more than willing to clean you up..."  The other voice replied, opening the door.  "With my tongue."  She added seductively as a black gloved hand motioned for her companion to enter.

Rushing into the room, slamming the door shut as fast as she could, entered a petite succubus that Aqua instantly recognized.  Her short, light pink hair settled and framed her deceptively innocent looking face with a pair of small red wings sprouting from the top of her head.  "N-n-no thank you!"  She exclaimed, staring down at the floor as her face practically glowed with her embarrassment and her tail was frantically wiggling.  "Ah!  I-I'm sorry... it seems like all I do is make trouble for you..."  She added, opening the door a crack again to apologize.

The delicate hand reached back in and patted the timid demon's head before retreating once more.  "You've had a run of back luck, I don't think that adventurer knew his companions had set traps like that.  At least that's what I assume since he hasn't come back since.  And this is a frontier town!  What is an Arch-Priest that powerful doing all the way out here?  But the important thing is that you got away.  You're a bit clumsy but still learning, and I'd say that mess on your cute little backside is proof that you're plenty popular.  Take it one step at a time and you'll have men at your feet in no time."  She encouraged.  "Get cleaned up and take a break, it's almost rush hour and we'll need everyone helping out, okay?"

"Y-yes!"  The loli succubus said, smiling as she closed the door.  Looking back at the thick, cloudy-white liquid clinging to the petite butt, she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her barely-there panties and removed them.  Thankfully, since there was little material to the risque undergarment and it was so low cut, less of the mess got on it.  "Well... I suppose it would be a waste not to..."  She reasoned aloud, holding the soiled panties up to her face.

Closing her eyes, the pink haired loli stuck out her tongue and began daintily licking at the gooey substance, her cheeks blooming back slightly to color with each lick.  "Mmmm... it is actually pretty good."  She thought, quickly finishing the treat on her panties before setting them on the seat next to Aqua to dry.  Removing her long, black gloves, she positioned herself in front of the seat Aqua was trapped on, unaware of the shrunken goddess' presence, and reached back cupping her hands at the bottom of either cheek.  As she sat, the inexperienced succubus scooped up the mess on her backside and allowed her full weight to crash down on a crying, pitiful deity.

"WHY ME?!"  Aqua bemoaned, feeling the soft tush of the little demon bear down on her with the weight of a mountain, a faint, pungent odor enveloping and assaulting her senses only adding insult to injury.  It wasn't a scent that is produced from anything feminine in natural either, but a scent the former water goddess had recently become very familiar with even if not on the same magnitude as with Wiz.  "Eww, gross!  Semen covered Demon butt!"

"Eep!"  Shooting up like a bolt the moment she registered a small object pressing into her butt, the loli succubus quickly looked back at her chosen seat.  "D-Did I sit on something?  It doesn't look like it."  She whispered to herself, seeing just an empty seat, not even able to see the barely perceptible outline Aqua's body left from within the impressing her rear left in the leather.



Aqua had started to become accustomed to Eris' magic transporting her from location to location, so when she arrived back in the Ultimate Sorceress' game room she expected to be greeted with the laughter, at her expense, of her so-called 'teammates'.  However, she was surprised to find herself entering the tail-end of a conversation.

"So when we get home we're going to have... words with Kazuma."  Megumin said with a calm fury to her voice, restraining herself from slamming a fist on the table.

"Yes, it does seem as though he was more involved in that incident then we were told."  Darkness agreed.

"Seriously, I want to know what happened!"  Eris whined, now thoroughly interested in the story she was ignorant of.

"You own our universe, so just come by later and we can talk then."  Megumin replied, too angry to think about what she just proposed.  "Anyway, Aqua's back so it's your turn Darkness."

"Right."  The blonde Crusader acknowledge, summoning a 'Full Tour Vore' card from the deck.  "No match, your turn Wiz."

"Okay."  Wiz replied, also drawing from the dwindling deck.  "If it makes you feel any better Eris-sama, I don't know what they're talking about either."  She offered while looking at the 'Butt Crush (Unaware)' she got.  "Another one?"  "No match."

"Looks like only two card left."  Chris stated, following suit and taking a card from the deck and getting a 'Permanency' card.  "One now.  Go Eris."

"Aww, this was really fun girls... I'm kind of sad that we'll likely finish soon."  Eris said, looking over to Darkness and taking a card from her hand.  "Oh, I must have been a good girl!  It's a little late, but better late than never!"  She exclaimed, revealing her pair of 'Full Tour Vore' cards and looking to the giant loli next to her.  "Megumin, I grant you the privilege of descending down my gullet, navigating through my innards and finally getting pooped out of my beautiful butthole!"

The declaration came so fast that the young Crimson Demon didn't even have time to register what fate was in store for her, but after a flash of light and feeling herself being held up by her cape she knew that it couldn't be good.  Opening her eyes Megumin froze, seeing Eris' gigantic face grinning lewdly at her, drooling.  "W-wait a minute!"  She panicked, holding out her arms to try and buy time.

"Nope."  Without hesitation, Eris tossed Megumin into her mouth and started swishing her around.  "Mmmmmm, she even tastes cute!  You can go Darkness, Megumin will be busy for the rest of the game."  She stated, focusing back on playing with the treat on her tongue.

The blonde Crusader nodded, taking her turn and claiming the 'WILD' card that was in Chris' possession, but that mattered little to Megumin as she fought to keep the slithering beast of Eris' tongue from working it's way up between her legs.  She was already pinned against the Sorceress' inner cheek, covered in thick, tangy saliva and trying her best not to remember her first quest with Kazuma and Aqua as her strength quickly faded.  "Just swallow me and get this over this!"  She thought demandingly.  Just as her arms where about to give out, the flexible muscle changed priorities and deftly slipped under her and brought her out of Eris' mouth.  "Wh-what's going on?"  She asked aloud, seeing the foggy pattern clear from the mirror to once again show the inexperienced pinked haired succubus sitting in the meeting room everyone had seen her in last turn.

"Wiz got the other unaware butt crush card."  Chris explained quickly with a gleeful grin.  "She had to target Aqua this time, and because she didn't hear Aqua complain about it she figured she probably didn't mind it after all."  Giggling at what was most likely yet another misunderstand on the kindly Lich's part, Chris watched with great interest as Aqua's point of view shot showed her looking up at the door near the little succubus from most likely the floor.

"I figured you'd want to see this."  Eris added, speaking to the girl currently sitting on her tongue without any problem articulating the words despite not moving her mouth.  "Then it's down to my tummy for you."

"Great... well at least I get a good show before I go."  Megumin thought, turning back to the mirror just as the loli succubus stood up and started putting her panties back on.



"Okay, hopefully I can do better this time."  The pink haired succubus told herself as she adjusted her panties.  "I can't keep making trouble for my Senpais.  Do your best, me!"  She cheered herself on, raising a fist in the air in triumph as she walked over to the door.  Being a solid wood door, it was more on the heavy side, especially for her thin arms, and so pulling back with majority of her weight there was little the loli demon could do when her grip slipped and she fell back onto the floor harshly.

For the immobile Aqua, she was forced to watch  as once more this weak little succubus fell upon her with her tiny, perky ass.  However, this time she was caught right in the crack of the demonic derriere!  Feeling the inexperienced succubus clench her buttock tightly, the former water deity was held fast on either side by warm flesh as her face was press flush against a thin strip of pink fabric.

"That brain-dead Lich!  Just you wait until this stupid game is over."  Aqua thought as the timid girl leaned to the side to rub her sore butt.  "She's doing this on purpose just to get back at me!  I know it, nobody is that dense!  I was a fool for ever thinking she might not be as bad as the rest, but once a monster always a monster!"

"Ouchie, that hurt..."  The little demon said, standing up and feeling something disappear from between her butt cheeks.   "Huh?  Did I sit on something again?"  She asked, looking at the floor behind her, unable to see anything.