- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[02/23/19]

 

Tags for this chapter include:

Butt, Futanari, Entrapment, Insertion

 

The girls begin to understand that not all good fun has to stay 'clean'.

Once again, Aqua was greeted back with a variety of laughter at her expense as everyone turned their attention back to the game table.  The only one who, at the very least on the outside, didn't seem to be finding her torment amusing was Wiz, who once again appeared quickly by the exhausted Arch-Priest and greeted her with a soft, reassuring smile.  Even Darkness was trying her best to remain stoic and not laugh, hiding her mouth with her hand unconvincingly.

"Welcome back, Aqua-sama."  She greeted.

"How were Luna's feet?"  Chris asked as her laughter subsided.  "By the looks of it, you enjoyed yourself well enough."  She added, sticking out her tongue playfully.

"You girls weren't kidding about that busty blonde, both in the size of her chest and the miraculous way she didn't fall out of her shirt when she laid down."  Eris commented, hovering a finger over Wiz and mentally calling one of the brown haired Lich's cards to her hand.  "But seriously, are there any non-cute girls in your world?"  She asked, looking at the 'Futanari' card she just got.  "Oh!  A pair!"  She exclaimed, showing off her cards and looking mischievously at the blue haired girl in Wiz's hands.  "How about I give her another shaft to deal with?"

"W-wait!  Please!"  Wiz protested quickly before Eris could finalize her decision.  "Hasn't Aqua-sama been targeted a bit too much?  Everyone is bullying her by this point."  She pleaded, turning to hide Aqua away from the others.

Eris looked at Wiz's ultimately futile, but endearing protectiveness and smiled softly.  "You are just too nice to her, you know that right?  Fine, I'll let her off the hook this time, but you have to use at least two cards on her if you get that many before the end of the game.  Okay?"  The giantess offered.

"Y-yes!  Thank you Eris-sama!"  Wiz agreed, smiling.

"Okay... now then, who should I use this on?"  The Sorceress thought aloud, looking at the rest of the table.  "Wiz herself already has one thanks to Aqua, so I think I'll let her off the hook.  I could give Megumin an adorable little phimosis dick with a matching set of balls to go with it, or perhaps Chris would like to try and stuff a thick meat rod into those tiny, tight shorts of hers."  She thought, looking to Megumin and Chris in turn as she stroked her chin thoughtfully.  "Or I could grow one on myself again.  After all, I really want to take Megumin for a ride and watch that adorable face twist in agonizing pleasure... No, I think I have a better idea."  She concluded, leveling her gaze at Darkness.  "I shall gift with a penis large enough to fit in your hand, but balls big enough to use as a chair!"  She declared laughing.

"Wh-what!?"  The blonde Crusader exclaimed as the cards shot towards her crotch from Eris' hand.  Her eyes widened as she felt a tingling sensation spread through her body and a bulge grow in her tight body suit.  "Ahh!  So tight!"  She cried out as the long, cylindrical bulge stopped growing and the larger bugle below it continued to expand, stretching her pants to their limits and beyond.  The sound of Darkness' bodysuit tearing was accompanied with a satisfied sigh, as her breath caught for a moment as the pressure became nigh unbearable.  The busty blonde's face was flush red and she was sweating slightly as the scrotum growing from between her legs tightened when it felt the cooler air brush against it.  Her new family jewels continued to swell in size, touching the ground and making it awkward to remain sitting in her seat.  She was forced to shift her weight onto her testicles as they pushed the chair out from under her, and reveled in the pleasure of her weight pressing down on them.  The effects of the magic ended when Darkness' balls had an average diameter three-quarters the length of her legs.

"You're welcome."  Eris said with a smile, seeing the look of euphoria wash of the durable Crusader's drooling face.  From her vantage point she could see Darkness' new male organ stiffen and rise as she tentatively lift her feet of the floor and fully settling her weight on her new seat.

Her breathing was unsteady and labored despite her attempts to restraint herself as she looked up to Eris.  "Y-y-yo-you fiend!  To toy w-with my body like this... But I sh-sh-shall never yield to such torment!"  Darkness declared defiantly, the look of pure jubilation on her face and fully hardened shaft betraying her words.

"Right.... 'torment'."  Megumin said with giant air quotes, reach down and patting the busty blonde on the head.  This enticed more heavy panting and satisfied moan from her teammate as she moved her hand to take her turn, drawing a 'Shrink' card.  "No match, your turn Darkness."

"R-r-right."  Darkness replied, setting her feet on the ground again to try and draw some of her attention back to the game.  Wiping the drool from the corner of her mouth, she looked up to Megumin, who was hovering her digit back over her again getting ready to push her back down onto her sensitive testicles.  "I shall claim one of your cards, Megumin."  She declared defiantly, targeting one of the cards in the giantess' hand and teleporting it to her own hand in a flash of yellow light.  "YES!  A 'Permanency' card!"  She celebrated silently, her already apparent smile widening at her good fortune.  "No match, your turn Wi-!"  She began to say only to have the massive, lithe finger came crashing down on her.

"Steal from me will you?"  The adorable loli giant questioned, squashing Darkness down a bit harder than before and rocking her finger back and forth a bit.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh~!  Yes.  Retribution for my slight against such an overwhelming rival."  Darkness thought, reveling in the excruciating pleasure crashing throughout her body.  Due to the force exerted by Megumin's finger and the extra flexibility afforded by Eris' magic, Darkness' new sexual organ poked up and got sandwiched between her soft, warm breasts.  As she felt her erection nettle between her bosom, paired with the the more intense and prolonged pressure bearing down on her Darkness felt her sensual arousal approaching its apex.  "Mmmmmmm!  This humiliation... this feeling.  So filthy...  So... INTENSE!!!"

"Normally I'd warn you to not bully the smaller players," Eris commented with a seductive smile, seeing the expression on Darkness' face, "but seeing how this is Darkness we're talking about I'll allow it.  Just don't let it interfere with the game, okay?"

"Yes ma'am."  Megumin replied, swiftly pushing down on her party member's form until she disappeared entirely under her fingertip, accompanied by a muffle cry of ecstasy from under the massive digit.  "Ah, I think she's done for a bit."

"She'll be fine, in any case I believe it's your turn Wiz."  Chris said dismissively, walking over to the edge of the table and looking down at Darkness' blissfully exhausted form.

"R-right..."  The brown haired undead Lich answered, sitting with her leg folded under her and laying Aqua on her lap as she summoned a card to her hand.  Looking at the card she received, Wiz's face erupted into a bright red.  "I... I've made a match..."  Wiz announced, holding up up two 'Anal Vore' cards.

"Oh~ho?  And who's cute derriere do you plan on sending little Aqua up?"  Eris asked, lying down on her side and propping her head up on her hand with an amused look.

"What?  Why Aqua-sa-?!  Oh, that's right... I did agree to your terms."  The buxom Undead replied, looking down to her temporary pet laying in her lap.  "She's been through so much already... and I haven't been much help either.  Poor Aqua-sama."  She thought, not wanting to subject the unfortunate goddess to anymore hardships, but she did give her word.  "Don't worry Aqua-sama, I won't let you suffer alone!"  She decided, steeling her resolve.  "Mine!  I'll stick Aqua-sama into my... my..."

"Big, bouncing, broad bottom?"  Eris asked, finishing Wiz's statement for the embarrassed brunette.

"Y-yes..."  Wiz said sheepishly, the cards she was holding floating over to her pairs pile on their own.  "Oh, I suppose they don't have to transport Aqua-sama to me or shrink her down either."  She giggled, picking up Aqua and getting on her hands and knees.

"W-Wiz!?  Wait, please.  You don't have to do this!"  Aqua quickly exclaimed as she watched her temporary master stick her round rear in the air and pull up her skirt, exposing her elegant purple panties.  "C'mon Wiz, can't we talk about this?"

"I'm sorry Aqua-sama, but I have to..."  Wiz replied regretfully, reaching back and pulling her underwear down a bit with her free hand.  "Otherwise everybody else is going to keep picking on you."

"So you're going to shove a Goddess up your filthy, undead, rotting, fat ass-!  Ah... oops."  Aqua complained, freezing for a moment when she realized she had said one insult too many.  "S-sorry, I didn't mean-."

"Oh that deal was only with Eris."  Chris said quickly, interrupting the mini-goddess.  "Honestly this game is the perfect chance to vent some pent-up frustration on you Aqua."

"Yeah, and teach you to be nicer to others.  Especially Wiz."  Megumin agreed, crossing her arms and nodding solemnly.  "Show you what it feels like to be stepped on and harassed by others the same way you treat her."

Slowly and unsteadily, Darkness rose back up to 'sit' at the table, peeking her head up to speak.  "I agree, a lesson in humilit-!"  She began to say before Megumin's massive finger came crashing down on her again with euphoric pressure.

"See, even Darkness understands."  The loli giantess said with a smirk.  "Good girl, here's your reward."  She then praised patronizingly as she rolled the durable Crusaders body back and forth under her finger.

Panic setting in, feeling slightly betrayed by her teammates, Aqua looked around wildly for any ally.  With no options left, she turned back to Wiz to try and beg once more.  However, when she faced her giantess mistress, rather than being greeted by the gentle expression the unorthodox No-Life-King usually wore she was met by a stern and frustrated Wiz.

Her cheeks were slightly puffed out, and tears had formed in the corners of her eye as she stared at the tiny Goddess in her hand.  "Aqua-sama, that was really mean."  She said, bringing Aqua around to her butt.  "My bum isn't fat!"  She added, not giving Aqua a chance to say anything else and swiftly plunging the blue haired girl head-first up her brown eye.

"WIZ!?  I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!  SHE ACTUALLY DID IT!"  Aqua thought, mortified the her head was currently trapped within the bowels of a lowly Undead.  She immediately began to pound her fist against the Wiz's anus, but was soon held immobile as the Lich released her butt cheeks.

"Now, you climb the rest of the way in Aqua-sama."  Wiz said, pouting as she pulled up her panties, fixed her dress and sat back down roughly on the table.  "That's an order."

"WHAT!  Of all the nerve!  You blasted Undead, just you wait!"  The former water deity thought, rage quickly taking hold as she unwillingly forced her arm through the tight portal to Wiz's colon and attempt to drag herself deeper.  As she slid her body across the soft, squishy flesh tube, her excitable manhood quickly started to harden and she had to struggle to stay conscious.  "I'll have my revenge!  I'll kill you!  You hear me?  I'll KILL you!"

"Ha!  I knew you had a fiery side.  I like it."  Eris commented, smiling.  "Oh, also I'll clarify that our little deal was a one-time only agreement.  I'm free to target Aqua again, but you still have to hit her with another effect."

"Mmmmm, that is alright."  Wiz said, nodding in agreement with her eyes closed as she enjoyed Aqua's struggle to pull herself into the Lich's intestines.  Yet again, her girl cock hardened from the pleasant feelings Aqua's body gave her.  Since she hadn't taken the time to slip it back into her cleavage, it bulged out from under her dress, stretching the material and leaving a wet streak as it rubbed along the inside until she pulled it free.  "After all, this is just a game.  Right?"

"Exactly!"  Chris exclaimed, taking her turn and drawing a 'WILD' card.  "As long as we're having fun, that's all that matters."  She added with a bright smile.  By this point it didn't really matter to her who won, it was obvious that Aqua was going to lose and with a bit of luck someone will use one of the two 'Freedom' pairs in the deck on her so she wouldn't be forced to live the rest of her life one inch tall.  "Still, it's all been worth it to see everything Aqua had to go through."  "I got nothing, your turn."

Taking a moment to observe her guests, Eris felt a sense of fulfillment.  Megumin seemed to be enjoying her temporary giantess stature and Darkness likely could only dream of the torment she had experienced over the course of their game.  Though she tried to hide it and while she probably was trying to resist, Wiz's body was far more honest about her feelings in 'handling' Aqua.  Chris seemed to be along for the ride, but she didn't seem to let that stop her from having fun.  Sure, Aqua was probably miserable and traumatized for life, an immortal life at that, but she seemed in desperate need of some humble pie.  "The fun's not over yet."  She said, summoning the 'Full Tour Vore' from Chris' hand.  "Oh!  This one I know is mine!  I can't wait."  "Megumin, if you can hold off on playing with Darkness for a moment it is your turn."

"Okay."  The red-eyed teen replied, removing her finger from the submissive Crusader and magically pilfered a card from Eris' hand.  "Oh, yay!  Eris, I apologize for the inconvenience but there is only enough room for one giantess of our size."  She announced, holding up a set of 'Shrink' cards.  "I, Megumin, most beautiful and powerful Arch-wizard to command the highest seat of magic, revoke you of your height and return you to your previous size!"  She spoke in a grandiose fashion, weaving wild gestures with her arms and hands before striking a pose and allowing the cards to fly towards their target.

"Oh darn.  I liked being big..."  The powerful Sorceress pouted as Megumin's cards circled her and shrunk her back to her previous height.

"There can be only one!  Ahahahahaha!"  The Explosion obsessed mage cackled for a moment before abruptly stopping.  "I don't get it, but Kazuma told me I should say that in a situation like this.  We can continue the game now.  Darkness, if you would be so kind."

"R-right."  The busty defender said, sitting up and settling her weight gingerly upon her tender testicles.  Drawing a card for herself, one of the few smiles of the day not motivated by her sexual arousal spread across her face.  "My Lady Eris, Goddess of Fortune, smiles upon me in this game and guides my fate true!"  She declared, revealing two 'Permanency' cards.

"Darkness, I am already stuck at this size and Wiz, cursed to bear that phallus thanks to Aqua."  Chris asked, panicking slightly at the prospect of layering 'Permanency' cards on one another or worse.  "Are you going to trap Megumin in isolation as a giant?  Unable to interact with people?  Are you going to force Wiz to carry a man's burden or permanently remain the size of a tadpole?"

"You misunderstand Chris," Darkness assured with a slight laugh, "these are not for any of you, but for me.  I hereby make permanent the effects of the 'Grow' card upon myself, so that I my better serve as a shield to protect my allies!"  She proclaimed, her cards emitting a flash of yellow light before floating down to the table.

"Is this why you only grew to 30 feet tall?"  Megumin asked.  "Not too big to make you unable to interact with people but still much larger than normal?"

"Are you crazy?  Did you even stop to think about how you're going to live now?"  Chris chastised like a mother would a child.  "What about food and shelter?  Clothing and armor?  You can't follow your party into a cave or dungeon!  What were you thinking you masochistic sandbag!?"

A new layer of blush bloomed across Darkness' cheeks in response to the Chivalrous Thief's reprimand.  Moaning for half a breath, the busty blonde wrapped her arms around herself and squirm in delight, which only served to escalate her pleasure in conjunction with sensation coming for her 'seat'.  "Chris, I told you before to not do that to me."  The young noble caution as her breathing became labored.  "Like this I can defend more people from enemy attacks and I become more of a priority target to draw enemy fire."  She justified.

"Yeah, and a bigger surface area means more people can hit that ridiculously sturdy body."  The silver haired Thief accused.  "Honestly, maybe your brain isn't like the rest of your body and you've suffered massive damage to an already faulty organ."

"Ahh!  Her tongue is as sharp as any knife!  More, insult me more."  Darkness thought, sweating profusely from how much she was getting turned on.

"Right, well as much as I like the idea of Aqua spending some much needed time in Wiz's cute little pooper, I think it's about time we carry on with the game."  Eris announced, sitting in a normal chair as the only player currently at her proper size.

"Right, sorry Wiz."  Darkness apologized.

"That is quite alright."  The brown haired Lich replied, her penis still at full mast as she merely sat and enjoyed feeling Aqua lodged in yet another of her holes.  It was almost eerie, to her at least, how delightful it felt having the tiny Goddess squirm around inside of her.  Suddenly, she felt her living anal toy teleport out of her bowels and back onto the table and Wiz couldn't help but feel depressed and deprived of such a wonderful stimulus.  "Oh... Couldn't you have stayed in there a bit longer?"  She thought, borderline irritated at Aqua for leaving her butt only to mentally scold herself.  "No, no.  Aqua-sama must have hated it in there.  Oh, what was I thinking telling her to crawl in herself!?  She must really hate me now."  She lamented, leaning over to observe her temporary pet.  "Umm, A-Aqua-sama?  I'm sorry about that... I got a little carried away."

"Oh, save me your insincere apologies you filthy Undead!"  Aqua quickly retorted, pushing herself up and pointing at her, furious.  "What the hell is wrong with you?  Do you have any idea what it's like to be shoved up another person's butt!?  Let alone a rotting corpse's butt?  Furthermore having to crawl in myself!?  I'm a GODDESS damn it."

"That is quite enough, Aqua."  Eris warned in an even tone, leveling her gaze on the tiny woman.  The powerful entity didn't care much for the aquatic deity, she was rude, loud and obnoxious with an opinion far too high of herself and had they met under different circumstances she would be either melting in stomach acid or suffocating in shit.  "Wiz said she was sorry, even though she has nothing to apologize for, so drop it and let us continue with the game."

Standing rigid as a chill crept up her spine, Aqua immediately fell silent.  Turning with her best politician smile, the blue haired girl rubbed her hands together and politely bowed to her superior.  "Right, sorry Boss."

Eris said nothing to the tiny deity, only glared.  "If she calls me 'Boss' one more time..."  Sighing she looked to Wiz.  "She's not a player right now, you can 'play' with her however you want you know, right?  Shove her backup your lovely derriere again if you want."

"That does sound nice..."  Wiz contemplated for a moment, looking down at Aqua and reaching out to pick her up.  "No, I really shouldn't."  She decided, seeing the look of fear on  her 'pet's' face when she turned to see the hand casting a shadow over her.  Gently, the friendly Lich picked Aqua up and sat her on her shoulder.  "I couldn't do that to Aqua-sama, so let's just continue the game shall we?"  She said, pointing to a card in Eris' hand and summoning it to her own.  "Oh my, a 'WILD' card!"

"When you're so sweet and innocent about it, it almost makes me feel bad for picking on her."  Eris sighed, shrugging her shoulders and shaking her head.  "Though every time she opens her mouth reminds me why I do."  She added playfully sticking out her tongue.

"She's not that bad."  Wiz giggled.  "Your turn, Chris-san."

"Right, let's see what I can get!"  The silver haired Thief said, calling a 'Freedom' card from the top of the deck.  "FINALLY!  My luck is kicking in again!"  She celebrated mentally, motioning to Eris.  "Nothing."