- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[02/18/19]

 

In this chapter:

Feet, Futanari, Unaware Giantess and Growth

 

As the game progresses, Aqua seems to be getting more and more attention from the other players.

Back in Eris' game room, laughter filled the air as Aqua returned, Wiz quickly appearing by her side when she did.

"Oh, that was great!"  Chris giggled, her view returning to the table as clouds obscured the images shown on the mirror.  "Did you see Aqua's face?  When she was stuck to Yunyun's nipple?"

"Yeah, I guess they aren't that uselessly overgrown."  Megumin replied, giggling and wiping tears from her eyes.

"Oh, I liked how she brushed her off like dirt!"  Eris added, her laughter dying down.  "That girl, Yunyun was it?  She looked a lot like you Megumin.  A friend of yours?"

"N-no, no."  Megumin poorly refuted, looking away from Eris as she spoke.  "Just the daughter of our village's chief.  She claims to be my rival and constantly challenges me to duels... she not a friend, more of an annoyance."

"Oh?  I see."  Eris replied with a smile.  "How's your little pet Wiz?"

"She seems alright."  Wiz answered, holding up Aqua lying in her hands.  "Just tired, I think."

"Well then, shall we continue?"  Eris asked, motioning to the silver haired Thief.

"Oh, right."  Chris said, reaching towards the deck and summoning a card to herself.  "Oh!  'Anal Vore', that would be fun to watch again."  She snickered to herself, adding it to her hand.  "No match."

Wordlessly, Eris nodded and called a card to her giant hand, a 'WILD' card.  "Nothing from me either."  "Though my head is spinning with the possibilities."

"My turn then."  Megumin announced, dramatically drawing a card, and in the same motion snatching a dragon from the bar.  The giant youth tossed the struggling beast into her mouth with ease then looked at her card.  "Let's see, 'Cursed Freedom'!?"  She thought, eyes opening wide in shock.  "No, no, no.  This is bad.  One wrong draw and my life would be over!"  "N-no match..."  She said fearfully.

Darkness drew a 'Futanari' card and shook her head, motioning for Wiz to go next.

The kind-hearted Lich teleported a card from the deck to herself, and when she saw it she almost cried for how happy she was.  "A 'Freedom' card!?  One more and I won't have to worry about this... thing attached to me anymore!"  She thought, resisting the urge to do a little dance.  Still, she had no match and motioned for Chris to go, but in doing so reminded herself of the tiny Thief's current circumstances.  "Oh... that's right... Chris-san."  Instantly her mood mellowed, a pang of guilt assaulting her unbeating heart.  "It would be easier for me to be stuck like this for the rest of the game I suppose."

Wasting no time on her turn, Chris called for a card from the deal, getting a 'Full Tour Vore' card.  "Geez, this one is potentially fatal if you were to forget about the target and leave with them still inside of you."  She noted, realizing that the players are only protected while in the game room.  "I doubt we'll have many more peaceful rounds like this."  She commented, nodding in Eris' direction.

"If by 'peaceful' you mean 'boring' then yeah, I agree."  Eris huffed, she didn't even get a reaction out of the girls now that they have to perpetually stare at her giant naked pussy.  "Let's see what you're hiding away there Darkness."  She said, claiming the blonde's 'Futanari' card for herself.  "Oh, nice one."

"Well if you're taking other people's cards, I suppose I can too.  Thanks in advance Chris."  Megumin decided, smiling innocently as she claim a 'Futanari' card from the permanently shrunken Thief.  "Oh, a pair!  And before she can try to hide again, by the power vested in me, I curse Aqua with a... a...  man part... twice as long as she is tall!"  She declared, her voice falling to a near whisper in the middle.

"Oh, nicely worded Megumin!"  Eris applauded happily, watching the cards the young Arch-Wizard matched glow red and fly towards their target.

"What!  Why me!?"  Aqua whined, trying to run from the cards but was unable to.  Seeing how Wiz was shrunk to the size of a tadpole and she had shrunken Aqua to be hand-sized relative to her, the manhood that grew from Aqua was merely a few millimeters in length, but to the former deity it was utter massive!  Worse yet, it was flaccid, which meant it could get bigger still!  "Megumin!!  You can't do this to a Goddess like me!  I am the perfect form of womanly beauty."  She cried, at a loss for how she was going to survive the rest of the game with a long, thick rod of meat sticking out from between her legs.

"I think it's an improvement."  Megumin snickered, able to see the distressed look on Aqua's face despite the extreme size difference between them thanks to the magic of the game room.

"Improvement!?"  Aqua replied, appalled.  "How is this an impro-!"  She started to say as she tried to turn to face her tormentor only to stop when she caught a glimpse up Eris' skirt.  "Oh, oh my."  She thought, just the sight of the massive nethers stirred something inside of her.  Instantly she felt a heat build in her newly acquired shaft, as blood began to race towards it.  "Huh?  I... I feel... dizzy suddenl..."  She barely said, passing out as her penis came to full mast.

"Aqua-sama!?"  Wiz exclaimed, catching her 'pet' before she hit the table.  "What happened?"

"Didn't have enough blood for her excitable friend."  Eris answered, giggling.  "At least she'll be quiet for a bit, but she'll be fine Wiz."

"Oh, okay..."  The Lich accepted the explanation, but was still concerned for Aqua.  Unable to do much else, Wiz shrunk Aqua a bit more and tuck her under her shirt on top of her breast.

"Right then, my turn."  Darkness said, drawing a card for herself.  Upon seeing the card, her eye lit up in delight and she had to suppress a squeal in her throat as she held up a pair of 'Grow' cards.  "Just what I wanted!  I wish to grow to a height of 30 feet!"  She declared, invoke the magic of the cards.  In a flash of golden yellow light, she instantly grew to her desired height, her position changing so the table was at chest level for her.

Though she was quite a bit taller that her normal height, Darkness still paled in comparison to Megumin and Eris.  Smiling, the hostess clapped a bit for the Crusader.  "Congratulations Darkness, you wanted to use a set of 'Grow' cards on yourself then?  Why not make yourself bigger?"

"You can tell who chose which cards?"  Darkness asked, to which Eris nodded.  "Well, I suppose it doesn't really change anything.  As for why I chose this height, you'll have to wait and see."  She explained with a smile.

"Not that it isn't obvious."  Eris thought, remembering the other cards Darkness selected.  "To me at least."

"I suppose it is my turn now."  Wiz said, somewhat timidly.  "I'll take a card from Chris-san... if you don't mind."  She said, causing the 'Anal Vore' card in the silver haired girl's hand to teleport to her own.

"Not at all, did you get a match?"  Chris replied.  Seeing the diminutive undead shake her head, Chris drew a card from the deck.  smiling sinisterly, Chris eyed the weirdly shaped lump on top of Wiz's breast where Aqua was hidden.  "I got a pair."  She announced, showing two 'Foot Crush (Unaware)' cards.  "I don't know if she's awake yet, but I'm sending Aqua off on a date with Luna-san's pretty little footies.  Her days are hard enough, make sure to treat them with lots of love!"

From under Wiz's shirt, a silver light shone from Aqua before the lump flattened out and the clouded pattern on the mirror began to whirl to life.

"Oh, this 'Luna' person, you said her boobies were second only to Wiz's?"  Eris asked excitedly as they waited for the mirror to clear up.

"In terms of mass, Wiz wins hands down, but Luna's outfits are less conservative."  Chris explained with a grin.  "Honestly, the fact that she hasn't fallen out of her top is a miracle."

"Really?  But how are her feet?"  Eris asked, stroking her chin.

"She's on them most of the day, she's one of the staff at the Guild but without her next to nothing would get done."  The silver haired Thief replied.

"She helps Adventurers choose quests that are appropriate to their skill level and gathers as much information as she can for them."  Darkness added, nodding approvingly.  "I've also seen her work overtime filing reports for disasters, crimes and reparation repairs.  She's a key figure that benefits Axel greatly."

"Well then, I hope she enjoys her short time with little Aqua."  Eris giggled, watching the mirror clear and display dual visuals again.

This time the third person view showed a relatively small room with some well worn furnishing.  A table and some chairs stood in the middle of the room, a couple plates and cups left with the remnants of meals left behind.  A small couch was placed against the wall, opposite to the singular door to the room, with cloth patches sewn onto the armrests and back.  Aqua could be seen, hanging upside down against one of the armrests as the door to the small room opened and a young woman with blonde hair tied up in a bun entered.



It had been a tedious morning, as per usual as of late, for the busty Guild staff member, seeing as few Adventurers were actually adventuring and instead living off of their savings until after winter.  As a result, the Guild was getting swamped with Quest requests which meant confirming facts, assessing threat levels and gathering any other sort of helpful information to ensure that if and when a party accepts the Quest they have a better chance of surviving and returning home.  It also didn't help that since there was an above average number of idling adventuring parties the number of small bar fights and other minor disturbances, which meant more paperwork for the Guild, also increased.

Sighing as she entered the 'cozy' break room for staff members, Luna closed the door behind her and stretched her arms.  "It's nice that Yunyun's party returned successfully and safely from their quest, I just wish a few other adventurers would follow her example."  She said, crossing the room to sit on the couch.  "Especially Kazuma-san and his party.  Despite their... colorful personalities, they've accomplished so much in such a short amount of time."  She thought aloud, slipping off her boots and socks to rub her feet a bit.  "Though with deeds like felling multiple Demon Generals and stopping the Destroyer it makes it harder to ask them to do more..."  She added, yawning as she laid back and put her feet up and pushed against the armrest to position herself better.  "If only there was a way to get them to motivate themselves."  The buxom beauty thought as she felt something get stuck between her toes.  "Lint?  We really need to clean this place more."  She thought, rubbing her toes together to dislodge whatever had gotten stuck in them.

Aqua had been forced to watch as Luna entered the room, once more silenced by the magical bonds that suspended her on the side of the piece of furniture.  She didn't know who sent her here or what kind of card was used to do so, so she was nervous to see what kind of treatment she'd have to face.  At first she was worried she was about to be sat on by the Guild attendant and sighed a breath of relief when the oblivious blonde sat on the opposite cushion.  Her relief quickly turned to dread as she saw Luna removing her boots and socks!

"Luna!  Luna, no please!  I'm sorry about that time I soaked you and turned your shirt see-through, really I am!"  The blue haired deity apologized, trying to fight against her magical gag.  "I know I said it was an accident but you were right!  It was just a little prank."  She continued as Luna turned and brought her legs up onto the couch.  Unbeknownst to the blonde, as she slid her feet up to rest flat against the opposing armrest the 'giant' free hanging and fully erect cock Megumin had gifted Aqua slid between her big and second toes!  "Wh-what!?  Ohhh~!  That... that feels...  Ah, no.  Not that Luna!  Oh no, what's happening?!  Something, something is... is... Ahhhhhhhh~!"  The diminutive goddess mentally cried out in ecstasy as she was pressed firmly into the material of the couch while given and unintentional toe job by an unaware Luna.

Due to an increased sensitivity and weakness to this new variety of stimuli, Aqua reached climax in a matter of moment, despite the clumsy, unpracticed technique employed by her pleasurer.  Proof of the former goddess' sexual defeat erupted from her member and ran down the top of Luna's foot.  Then, while basking in the bliss of her first mangasm, Aqua was whisked away back to Eris' game room as Luna withdrew her foot.

"Eww, gross!  What got onto my foot?"  The blonde beauty questioned, grabbing her foot to inspect.

Chapter End Notes:
So, this chapter was out a bit later than I had hoped... truth be told I had this and the next chapter all written and proof read when I posted chapter 16, they were just missing one thing.  A title.  Yes, that's right... it took me almost a month to come up with a title for this chapter I was more or less okay with, (though really I'm still not lol).

However!  In that time, I also finished writing the rest of the game and epilogue, all of which with titles I actually like, so I can release them in short order for you all!  There will be six more chapters coming in total, including an epilogue, so look forward to them in the coming weeks!