- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[01/20/18]

 

Coming up in this chapter:

Shrinking, Breast Crush, Unaware Giantess and Growth

 

With the cards in the final round having been picked by the players themselves, things start off out of hand and promises only to become crazier and crazier!

"This should be fun."  Eris thought, looking over her hand as they started the final round of her little game.

"'Permanency', 'Futanari' and 'Anal Vore'."  Megumin reviewed her cards, a small touch of crimson to her cheeks imagining being able to have someone crawl up her delicate backside.  "Nothing yet."

"I have a pair."  Darkness admitted, holding up two 'Shrink' cards.  "I think I'll use these on Chris."

"What?  Why?"  The silver haired Thief asked, motioning to her already shrunken stature.

"Because the smaller you become, the cuter you look."  Darkness said, blushing as the cards flew from her hands, clad in a golden yellow light, and began circling around her friend.  The blonde Crusader smiled gleefully as her friend shrunk more and more, her card returning once the Chivalrous Thief was reduced to a mere inch tall.  "You look adorable Chris."  She commented.

"Yeah, yeah... just you wait."  Chris replied with a half smile.

"I do not have any pairs."  Wiz announced, looking at the 'Grow', 'Breast Crush (Unaware)' and 'Foot Crush (Unaware)' cards she held.

Sighing, Chris motioned for Eris to take her turn.  "Me neither."  "Looks like I got a 'Permanency' card luckily, but who should I use these 'Foot Crush (Unaware)' and 'Futanari' cards on if I get them?"

"I think I'll take one of your cards, Wiz."  Eris decided, pointing to the Undead's hand and teleporting a card to her hand.  "Darn... just a 'Grow' card."  She sighed, motioning to Megumin.  "You're turn Mega-min."

"Yes, yes... I can feel it now."  Megumin said, dramatically hovering her hand over the table.  "Fortune smiles upon my hand, now appear to me, a matching card, at my command!"  She chanted, as a card shot up from the deck to the giant loli's hand as she eye's lit up.  "Oh, this is good."  She mused, turning a pair of 'Permanency' cards around.  "Now who to choose?"  She pondered aloud, looking at Wiz and Chris since they were the only others currently under effects that could be made permanent.  "I think Wiz already has it hard enough with that thing  attached to her without making it permanent, and sorry Chris but I don't want to be this big forever."

"I don't want to be this small forever either!"  Chris protested.  "How am I supposed to steal things at this size?"

"You can still sneak into places and steal information."  Megumin offered, honestly apologetic since this is a big life changing thing.  Wiz could still try to live a normal life, even if she were a futanari after the game ended, but forced to live life at a mere inch tall?  There's no way to live a normal life then.

"You can live with us."  Darkness offered.  "You're still my first and best friend Chris, being a Crusader doesn't even factor into the fact that I'll do all I can to protect you."

"Thanks Darkness... that means a lot."  Chris sighed.  "Still, it'd be easier for me to live at this size than Megumin to live as a giant..."  She reasoned with herself.  "Fine..."

"Sorry about this."  Megumin replied, holding up her cards.  "In the name of the great and powerful Megumin, most powerful genius of the most powerful magicians, I declare that Chris shall be permanently stuck at her shrunken height!"  At her command, Megumin's cards sprang to life and shot straight at Chris, erupting into tiny fireworks just over her head before rematerializing on the Arch-Wizard's side of the table.

"Great, well at least there are 'Freedom' cards."  Chris said, trying to find the silver lining.

"Oh wow!  Wasn't that close."  Aqua stated, crawling out from under Wiz's skirt.  "I don't know if I could have handled being Wiz's pet forever."

"I knew I was forgetting something!"  Megumin lamented, glaring down at the tiny pet goddess.  "Sorry Chris, I forgot about her."

"It's fine Megumin..."  Chris reassured.  "We probably shouldn't do anything that extreme anyway..."

"That's right!  I'm a Goddess, not same lowly pet."  Aqua agreed, sticking out her chest proudly.

"I mean, why would we try to torment poor Wiz like that."  Chris added, earning a glare from Aqua.

"I suppose.  Alright Darkness, your turn."  Megumin stated.

"Right."  Darkness replied, drawing a 'Freedom' card for herself.  "Still no pairs, go Wiz."

Nodding silently, Wiz summoned a card from the deck to herself and immediately blushed when she saw it.  "A 'Futanari' card?  Haven't we seen enough of this card this game?"  She asked herself.  "No pair..."

"Okay, let's see what I can get then."  Chris said, teleporting a 'Butt Crush (Unaware)' card to her.  "Damn.  Nothing either."

"Oh, my turn!"  Eris exclaimed, reaching forward and drawing a card, a smile spread from ear to ear as she looked at what she drew.  "I got a pair!"  She announced, showing off two 'Grow' cards, much to Darkness' disappointment.  "I wanna be a big as Megumin!"  She stated, invoking the magic of the cards to grow as big as the Crimson Demon Arch-Wizard.  However, unlike Megumin, Eris' relative position to the table only sank so much so the rest would be able to see up her skirt.  Giggling, Eris reached over and pulled Megumin in for a hug.  "We're giant twins!"

"Eris... It's my turn now."  Megumin said, her face half buried in the Sorceress' chest.

"Oh, I suppose so..."  Eris pouted, releasing the dark brown haired girl.

"Alright, I shall lay claim to one of your cards, Chris!"  Megumin stated, recovering quickly, as a card vanished from the tiny Thief's hand.  "Awww, no match..."  She sighed, seeing the 'Permanency' card she acquired.  "There's no way I can live at this size, so if it comes to it, sorry Aqua but you'll have to deal with being Wiz's pet."  She thought, motioning for Darkness to go.

"I draw."  Darkness said, taking a card from the deck and almost jumping for joy when she saw what it was.  "A 'Grow' card!  One more and I can grow larger too, big enough to better shield my allies."  She thought as her mind raced with the possibilities.  "No match either, your turn Wiz."

"Alright."  The brown haired Lich replied, timidly looking away from the Crusader before pointing at her cards.  "I-I'll take o-o-one of your cards please, Darkness-san."  At her words, the 'Breast Crush (Unaware)' card in the blonde's hand teleported to Wiz's.  "Oh, it's a match..."  She announced, holding up her two cards.  "How do I use these ones?"

"Like the other ones, first you designate a target, like for example little Aqua there," Eris explained happily, this was the first 'Unaware' card of the game so she was excited to see how it would turn out.

"What!?  Why me?"  Aqua asked, displeased to be used as an example.

"Because I'm your 'Boss', right?"  Eris said dismissively.  "You do want to be useful to me, don't you?"

"Yes ma'am, Boss!"  The blue haired Arch-Priest replied, quickly turning to her temporary 'master'.  "Psst!  Wiz, pick me!  I want to make a good impression."

"A-are you sure, Aqua-sama?"  Wiz asked, not sure if she should.

"Just do it!  If I can get Eris to like me, she'll break this stupid seal on me and I can go home."  Aqua insisted.

"Alright, if that's what you want..."  The amicable woman agreed.  "I choose Aqua-sama as the target, now what?"

"Now say someone's name who isn't present.  It can be someone you know of but haven't met if you want, and obviously in this case they'll need to have boobies but with other cards you can choose anyone.  Little Aqua will then get transported to the designated recipient, in a position where they will 'accidentally' perform the desired act.  Aqua will still be protected while it happens, so you don't have to worry about her getting hurt."  Eris finished explaining smiling at the look on Aqua's face as the tiny girl fought to keep smiling.

"Oh, well I have lived in Axel for a while, but most of the people I know are in this very room," Wiz admitted, looking around.  "... girls especially."

"How about Yunyun?"  Megumin suggested.  "Though I'd rather not involve her in this game, she's always hanging around your shop."

"Or there's Luna from the Guild.  Next to you I believe she has the biggest, roundest breasts in Axel."  Chris added, tapping her chin thoughtfully.  "Well, there are rumors of Succubi moving into town, so the seat of second biggest might be lost to her now but I'm sure you still hold the crown in Axel when it comes to breasts."  She snickered, reaching over to poke Wiz's massive, reduced mammaries.

"Chris-san!"  Wiz protested, turning away from the Chivalrous Thief and shielding her chest.  "Please stop teasing me."  She begged as a large red 'X' appeared over her head.  "What's this?"

"It indicates that you've chosen an invalid recipient.  Chris would be aware of little Aqua."  Eris giggled.  "I guess the 'Unaware' cards weren't properly set-up, so I'll have to adjust that later... if I remember."

"Is there anyone else you can think of Wiz?  Perhaps a former party member from when you were and adventurer, or family member?"  Darkness asked, trying to help Wiz make a choice.  "Since it turns out Aqua is in fact Lady Aqua, perhaps a goddess would be appropriate.  Might I suggest Lady Eris?"  There was a hint of mischief in her voice as her lips curled into a small smile.

"Umm, I'm also aware of the cards thus invalid."  The Sorceress explained, stating the obvious.

"No, no, I meant my Lady Eris."  Darkness corrected herself, reaching up to her right, feathered pauldron.  "My Goddess who served under Aqua when she was in power."

"Oh absolutely not!"  Aqua snapped, looking to the blonde Crusader.  "Besides, Eris pads her chest.  I'd have to be much smaller than I am now for her to be about to do something like that."

"Oh that's right."  Eris replied, slapping her forehead.  "What was she the Goddess of again?"

"Fortune."  The busty blonde said.

"Mmmm, fortune... Luck."  Eris thought, licking her lips as the phantom flavor of past Divine meals spread over her tongue.  "I would much like to meet her."  She said smiling, but noticed the glare she was getting from Darkness.  "Don't worry, Luck is a tricky force to manage.  If I were to dine on such a delicacy, the rest of your universe would soon follow."  She teased, playfully winking.

"L-let's hope it doesn't come to that then."  Chris said nervously.  "So Wiz, who are you going to choose?"

"Oh... well, I don't know."  Wiz spoke, breaking from her silent contemplation.  "My choices are limited, but I can think of none other than Yunyun-san and Luna-sa-!"  She the words left her lips, Wiz's cards shone a bright purple light and slapped face down on the table over Aqua.  As the light faded, so too did the cards and when they vanished, Aqua was gone.  "Oh no, did I mess up again?"

"Don't worry dear."  Eris comforted, snapping her fingers as the mirror behind the bar clouded over.  "As Game Master I have the ability to alter the rules of the game if the other players agree.  It seems the 'Unaware' cards automatically accept the first two names their holder speaks as 'target' and 'recipient' respectively.  Should I use my magic to fix this?"

"If we accept, you'll have full access to your magic again?"  Megumin asked apprehensively.

"Only so much in the capacity make the agreed corrections."  Eris replied, sensing the implied danger of allowing her free reign of her powers.

"If that's the case, then sure."  The giant loli said, sighing in relief.

"Yeah, we're the first ones to use these cards, right?"  Chris asked with a grin.  "Flaws like these are to be expected."

"Yes, rules that don't work as intended need to be revised to do so."  Darkness agreed.

"Please do, Eris-sama."  Wiz nodded in approval.

Once everyone gave their consent, a visible shimmer washed over the giantess' body.  Snapping her fingers quickly, a shower of magical light of all colors rained down on all the cards, seeping into them before fading.  "There, simple enough of a fix.  Now, let's see how Aqua is doing, shall we?"  Eris asked, motioning to the mirror as the swirling clouds began to disperse and dual displays were shown.

One showed a sparsely furnished, empty room with a bed, desk, and closet, a small, blue haired girl lying on the bed just below the pillow at its head.  The other displayed only darkness, but as the girl on the other began to move, whatever had been covering the viewing point removed itself and was replaced by a wide expanse of dull grey fabric.



Unable to move, held fast by the magic that transported her through the dimensional borders, Aqua laid on some foreign bedspread.  Her vision was dominated by a field of wool that, from her perspective, stretched for tens of dozens of feet as far as her limited godly senses could tell.  "Where am I?"  Aqua wondered, able to turn her head to look around but nothing else.  "Wasn't I sent to Yunyun?"

Before she could try to process anymore of her situation, the door to the room opened and a young, beautiful girl with slim frame and shoulder length dark brown hair slipped in quietly.  She was wrapped in a towel that could hardly contain her well developed bosom, but as soon as she closed the door behind her she removed it to finish wiping the excess water in her fair skin and wet hair and heaved a heavy sigh.  "Oh, that last quest took far too long.  I wanted to get back last night so I could go see Megumin today..."  She lamented aloud, thinking she was alone.  "Luna-san said they haven't left on a quest yet, so after a quick nap I'll go visit Wiz-san's shop to pick up a gift and go challenge Megumin to another duel!"  She decided, tossing her towel over the back of the chair at her desk and then tossing herself face down on her bed.

Aqua noticed that the young girl's defining crimson eyes were closed as she fell upon her.  The blue haired goddess watched on as the oblivious girl's breast came crashing down, burying her in an instant under it's oppressive weight.  She felt the young girl inhale slowly and deeply a few times, causing her to sink a bit more into the soft, marshmallowy flesh with each breath.  "Yunyun!  Please, notice me!"  She pleaded silently, feeling the warmth of Yunyun's breast seep into her being.  Her lungs were filled with the sweet scent of the young Crimson Demon, surprising the former deity form how calming and relaxing the gentle girl's aroma was.  "Well... maybe it's not so bad..."

Just as she was about to get comfortable, Yunyun pushed herself up from her bed.  "That's right, pajamas, pajamas."  She told herself, walking over to the closet, unaware of Aqua stuck to her bosom.  Opening the closet her eyes just happened to see a bit of Aqua's hand peeking out from the underside of her breast, mistaking it for some lint from her bed.  "And just after my bath too."  She reprimanded herself brushing her bare chest clean, Aqua vanishing in the act.

Chapter End Notes:

Oh wow!  I did not realize I hadn't posted anything new here in so long!  Sorry about that, I realized all the text formating I do when posting over on DA and be copied and pasted directly here (as opposed to having to go through and re-do all that tedious stuff again) and wanted to catch everything there before posting this next chapter here.  Geez, almost a year later and I'm just now finished up.  Hopefully I'll get this story done soon, likely 5-6 more chapter, more depending on the epilogue.

Thanks for reading and I'll won't keep you waiting as long next time!