- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[09/19/17]

This chapter depicts scenes invovling:

Vore, Futanari, Insertion, Breasts, Entrapment and Enslavement

 

The last repose before the girls finish their game with Eris so they decide to make the most of it.

Wasting no time, Eris vanished behind the curtained exit to what was most likely the rest of her home, leaving her guests to their own devices.

"You know, it hasn't been that long but I'm pretty hungry right now."  Megumin stated, looking from the door to the rest, none of them even as tall as her smallest fingernail now.  Turning to the bar she wished for a delicious steak like she could get from the Guild only to be disappointed as a tiny, normal sized plate of meat appeared in front of her.  "Seriously?  This isn't even a crumb to me right now."  She bemoaned, rubbing her stomach as it growled a bit.  "I'm so hungry I could eat a dragon!"  No sooner than her speaking did a plate appear before her, this time sized for her and on it appeared a very confused looking dragon.

To the other girls still at the table, Megumin's poorly worded request had just summoned a huge, unrestrained dragon, easily 30 feet tall.  It was definitely fully grown and seemingly mistaking the towering red wall of cloth in front of it as part of the structure it was now in it stared at the girls on the table.  It's emerald scales gleamed in the lighting of the room as it got is bearings, a menacing red glow emanating from it's eyes as it leveled it's gaze on them.  Rearing up, the beast readied it's claws, sharp as obsidian and harder than mithril, capable of cleaving through mortared fortifications with eases.  It's tongue ran across it's razor-like fangs, with could easily pierce even the thickest of armors.  Chris, WIz and Aqua were paralyzed with fear, not just because they were currently shrunken but also because they could tell they still didn't have access to their magic or skills.  As the dreadful looking beast spread it wing and readied to pounce, Darkness stood defiantly between her friends and the dragon, unflinching and resolute.

Hissing, the dragon lunged forward to attack, only for a giant, dainty, feminine hand to block it's path.  Clutching her fist quickly, Megumin easily caught the dragon and picked it up to examine it.  "I didn't mean it literally, but..."  She stated as another growl escaped her stomach.  Shrugging, Megumin effortlessly tossed the dragon into her mouth and promptly trapped it inside.  A muffled screech came from the Crismon Demon's mouth followed by a loud 'CRUNCH'!

The four on the table could only watch in amazement as Megumin treated the intimidating beast as a mere snack, the sounds of her teeth crushing the armored scales and reinforced bones of one of the strongest monsters in their world carried through the air for a bit before a loud, audible 'gulp' and a long, satisfied sigh.

Licking her lips, Megumin smile only widened and widened as the taste of dragon lingered in her mouth.  "Mmm, that was actually better than expected."  She critiqued, dramatically holding out her hands and waving them around.  "In the name of I, the most elegant and powerful prodigy of the most powerful spellcasters the Crimson Demon Clan, Megumin demand to dine upon only the most powerful and delicious creatures you are capable of serving!  Until my hunger is stated, only Dragons are to appear on my plate!"  She declared, causing another dragon, just as menacing looking as the last appear.  This one however got no chance to process where it had be transported to and was swiftly grabbed and tossed into Megumin's waiting mouth.

"Just to be sure..."  Chris said, unable to fully process what she was witnessing as the death wails of another scaled beast were silenced by a resounding 'CRUNCH'.  "Those were Ancient Dragons, right?"

"Yes, there is no doubt."  Wiz replied, as Megumin finished her second dragon and summoned a third.  "The ones spoken of in legend.  On par with the Destroyer in terms of attack power."

"Okay, just making sure."  The silver haired Thief replied, as Megumin seemed to savor this one for a bit, pushing it into her cheek with a look of pure bliss on her face.  "I guess there is just no limit to what Eris is capable of pulling off."  She shrugged, best to just accept the reality in front of you.

"Well if she is capable of creating a game to reduces a glorious Goddess like myself to the humiliating position of 'pet' of a filthy Lich, this much is to be expected."  Aqua stated, turning away as Megumin shoved a fourth dragon into her mouth.

"I'm sorry Aqua-sama."  Wiz apologized, hanging her head.  She didn't mean to upset Aqua so much, she just didn't want the blue haired goddess picking on her anymore.

"Geez, would you cut that out already Aqua?"  Chris chastised sternly.  "I swear, if I can I'll make you my pet in the next round and make you wish you still belonged to Wiz."

"Perhaps making the current arrangement extend beyond the time constraints of this game would also do her some good."  Darkness suggested.  "Again, as long as we can borrow her for adventuring I see no problem with it."  She added with a teasing smile.

"That isn't funny!"  Aqua retorted.

"Oh, speaking of the final round being next..."  Chris began with a very mischievous smile on her face as she glared at Aqua.

"What?  What do you want?"  The former water goddess asked.

"Oh!  I bet these would be great dipped in honey... or gravy... or..."  Megumin suddenly thought aloud as several mansion sized cups of dipping sauces appeared before her.  Grabbing the next dragon she summoned by its wings, she dunked it's body fully into honey and tossed it into her mouth.

"Like I was saying."  Chris continued, drawing Aqua and Wiz's attention back to her.  "Wiz, isn't there something you promised to do for Aqua?  You may not be able to after the next round finishes, and she seemed so excited for it too."

"N-no!"  Aqua panicked, as she looked wildly between Chris, who bore a devilish grin, and Wiz, who merely sighed in defeat.

To Wiz, Aqua's behavior also looked like she truly was excited.  There was a desperation to her expression that made it seem like the tiny goddess couldn't get the thought out of her mind.  "I suppose I did promise.  Come here Aqua-sama..."  She said before adding, "Oh, right.  That's an order."

Powerless to stop herself, Aqua's body walked over to Wiz and the tiny Lich, shrunk and retrieved her pet.  "Why?  Why me?!  I AM A GODDESS!  NOT SOME TOY FOR THE PLEASURE OF A DAMNABLE LICH!"  She cried in silent protest as Wiz then walked to the edge of the table closest to Megumin.

"Megumin-san!  Could I ask you to move me somewhere more private please?"  The brown haired undead asked the 'petit' Crimson Demon.

"Hmm?"  Megumin replied, glancing down at the nigh imperceptible speck that Wiz was in comparison to her.  Gently she held a finger to the table edge.  "Sure, hop on."  She said, as she drowned a dragon in honey, literally.

"Thank you very much!"  Wiz said happily, smiling warmly to the giant Arch-Wizard as she jumped onto the enormous digit without hesitation.

Megumin brought Wiz, and with her Aqua, down to her lap and dropped them off on her skirt.  Pausing short of sampling her now honey filled dragon, she looked down to Wiz.  "Have fun."

"Okay Aqua-sama..."  Wiz said, sitting on Megumin's skirt as she brought her tiny charge up to her face with one hand while rubbing the shaft of her member with the other, the head slowly poking out of her ample cleavage.  "I'm going to put you back in here now, but since I'm not use to it I'd like to ask, or I suppose I should order, that you keep your movements to a minimum.  Lick and rub softly but no erratic motions, that's an order."  As Wiz explained, the head of her cock protruded more and more from her breasts carrying with it an overpowering and intoxicating scent of past pleasures not washed from it.

The shaft radiated a comfortable heat against her comparably cooler breasts and looking down the slit in her girl-cock was dilated and pulsing.  She could see slightly into the meat tube she was about to consume the blue haired former goddess with, some left over semen still clinging to it's walls which would not only act as natural lubricant but also produced a heady scent that aroused the No-Life King.  Her breath came shorter and shorter as more and more of her senses were painted by the strong influence of her own scent.  Her nipples hardened and her womanly sex itched.  She had experience with being inserted into Eris' penis and it wasn't exactly an unpleasant one, so she was sure Aqua was as excited as she was getting.

Without a word further, Wiz brought Aqua over her hardened member.  Gingerly she flipped the tiny goddess upside-down and began to lower her into the heated tube of flesh that began to ooze in anticipation.  Aqua's hands were first to make contact, quickly swallowed by the tight opening much the same way the girl they were currently on continued to devour her meal far above.  A soft moan of pleasure escaped Wiz's lips, her hips involuntarily rotating forward to hasten Aqua's insertion.  Next was her head, a sizable glob of futa dick milk encompassing her face.  It had the consistency of molasses and as per another of Wiz's poorly worded orders the former goddess's body began licking and swallowing every drop she could.

"How humiliating!  A goddess such as myself reduced to... to..."  Aqua lamented, her senses resisting the mesmerizing effects of Wiz's strong, calming scent as she was forced deeper and deeper.  "No!  Please somebody save me!"  She began begging and pleading as she felt the tight entrance of the phallus grip her slim waist tightly and Wiz retract her hand.  "Kazuma!  Kazuma save me please!  I'll do anything, even grace you with my holy body!  Just please, get me out of this delicious thing!"  She then froze.  "'Delicious?'  No, no, no, no, no!  This is wrong!  Disgusting!  No, no, no!  KAZUMA!"

Meanwhile, oblivious to Aqua's plight and not prepared for how much pleasure she'd feel, Wiz couldn't help the blissful smile cross her face as she felt her pet licking the inside of her member.  "Oh, this is... it's a shame we won't be able to do this again Aqua-sama."  The Lich lamented, pulling her only semi-hardened penis out from her enormous breasts.  It easily lifted her dress and she now had a better view of the tiny Aqua's legs sticking out of her girl-cock, the seemingly pantyless backside of the goddess in full view.  "Oh, I know!  Aqua-sama, you crawl deeper inside.  That's an order.  I'm sure you'll enjoy it more this way."  She said as she laid back on Megumin's skirt, smiling warmly as she watched Aqua pull herself into her phallus.  With her hands free and a quick look to make sure Megumin wasn't looking, which she wasn't as she stuffed three more Ancient Dragons into her mouth at once, the kind and gentle undead began teasing her nipples and reaching for her excited nether lips.

"You stupid Lich!  I DON'T WANT TO BE IN HERE!"  Aqua dismayed as her body tried with all her might to slowly pull itself deeper and deeper into the very penis she had mockingly curse Wiz with herself!  "It wasn't suppose to be like this!  I just wanted to see her embarrassed and squirm, just a little fun since it would go away at the end of the game anyway.  So why?  Why must I be so tormented!?"  She continued to cry as she felt the opening behind her close over her toes.  She was once more entirely encased in Wiz's hardened member, soaking in the undead's excitement.

"Oh!  My, this is... much more pleasant... than the first... time."  Wiz appraised between labored breaths.  The bulge denoting Aqua's position steadily crawling down her shaft.  She could easily feel Aqua's tiny tongue licking her tender flesh, with each pass sending a wave of pleasure through her body and causing her to tighten up a bit and squeeze her tiny pet further along.  "Deeper Aqua-sama, please."  She whispered, not sure if she should be enjoying herself so much.  "But then again, Aqua-sama likes it so I shouldn't feel bad if I enjoy myself too."  She thought, placing an index finger behind Aqua's silhouette and nudging her along faster.  "So good..."



"I wonder how Aqua is liking her tour of Wiz's dick."  Chris mused a loud with an amused smirk.  "Bet she hates it."

"Perhaps we may have taken this prank too far, Chris."  Darkness replied, both concerned for and jealous of what Aqua is likely being subjected to.  "While I agree that sometimes she can be quite abrasive, Aqua is still our friend and comrade."

"Oh lighten up Darkness.  She'll be fine."  Chris assured her with no real proof.

"Hiya girls!  I'm back!"  Eris announced, beaming a bright smile as something was glowing in her hand.  "Hey, where are Wiz and her little pet?"

"Wiz wanted some privacy to give Aqua another ride down her... manhood."  Darkness explained.

"Oh, okay.  Well I wanna introduce you girls to someone!"  Eris replied, holding up her hand as some tiny humanoid creature dangled from it, pinched between her thumb and index finger.

"Holy Eris!  Is that-!?"  Chris began to ask but then stopped.  "Err... I mean, what is that?"  She corrected herself nervously.

"Hmmm.  Well I'm sure being a former goddess and all Aqua would recognize this little guy in an instant."  Eris smiled, looking to Megumin.  "Hey my sweet little giant!  Wanna see something cool?"

Glancing over, Megumin was about to dismiss whatever it was Eris was holding and summon a new dragon to eat since they were so surprisingly delicious, but did a double-take when she began to register just how powerful the being was.  Eyes wide in surprise, she quickly turned and swallowed the current draconic delicacy in her mouth whole.  Her stomach would handle the rest, this was way more important.  "What is that?"

Wiz, while hearing that Eris was back, as too preoccupied enjoying her time with Aqua to greet the hostess.  However, when Megumin turned and moved, she was launched into the air and landed back on the table, sliding to a stop at the edge facing Eris.

"Oh, there you are Wiz!"  Eris giggled, seeing Wiz try to get her bearings after such a rough landing.

"Er-Er-Eris-sama!  Everyone!"  Wiz exclaimed once her wits caught up to her, desperately trying to hide her erection under her dress and failing.

"Oh, don't worry Wiz.  I'm sure everyone would like to see."  Eris said, reaching down with her free hand as she stuffed the creature in her other hand between her breasts.  Grabbing Wiz by the wrists gently, Eris held the diminutive Lich up at eye level, the bulging manhood once more visible for all to see.  "So, how does it feel?  Oh my!  Look at how far down she is!"  She teased, pointing to the bulging steadily making its way down to the base of Wiz's shaft.

"How deep can she go?"  Chris asked, reaching up and poking at Aqua, hastening the former goddess's decent.

"Well Aqua didn't give Wiz the full package, so..."  Eris began to explain.



It had been an... eventful experience for Aqua, and one she never wanted to happen in the first place.  Stuffed down the very penis she had cursed Wiz with because the brainless Lich though she actually wanted to be treated like some sexual toy, covered head to toe in the viscous mixture of ejaculations past and anticipation for pleasure to come.  The order to crawl deeper herself, not to mention also being forced to massage and lick the flesh confining her, the potent taste of Wiz's cum laced urethra saturating and permeating her tongue and her belly filled to bursting with the undead's seed.  Yet still she licked and swallowed more and more as she crawled deeper and deeper.  She knew she was crying, how could someone as glorious and magnificent as her, Aqua former water goddess of the Axis cult, not weep when her new lot in life was a glorified semen drinker for a minion for the very Demon Lord she was meant to kill!

Then turbulent movement, like being flung dozens of meters and then erratic motions as Wiz roughly handled her member.  Finally she felt someone poking her from the outside, forcing her deeper still when her head passed through some sort of ring muscle, likely at the very base of the cock she was in.  Before the consistency of the fluids she had consumed was like molasses, very thick and seemed to cling to her every pore as she passed, but this stuff was something else entirely.

"Where, where am I?"  She wondered as she pulled more of herself through.  The space beyond Wiz's girl cock was spacious enough for her to not be able to reach any sides, in fact the opening she was squeezing through seemed to be just that, only the opening around her body disconnected from anything else.  This new space was filled with something more akin to melted cheese than any kind of liquid she could think of.

"W-Wiz?  Where am I?"  She asked, trying to swim up but unable to determine which way was which.  She tried to open her eyes to see, but the liquid was opaque with a milky white color.  She let out a bit of air still in her lungs to feel which  way it would travel, but it simply floated in front of her.  She couldn't see it, but she didn't feel it move at all.

"What is this stuff?"  Aqua wondered.  The fluid clung to her entire body, her entire being as if it were some kind of slime.  There was no will behind it, just the natural result of her floating in this fluid as it tried to fill all her void spaces.  Not just her nostrils and mouth, as she tried to swallow more of the stuff her throat and lungs were filled with it, her entire digestive tract, she even felt it seeping into her more holy and sacred organ, filling her to capacity.  "Ahhh... who cares anymore.  I'm just a tainted goddess anyway."  Her mind started to wonder and her body relaxed as she drifted in this unidentified fluid.  "Wiz's pet... a snack for her massive member."  Swallowing more, Aqua felt a pressure at the end of her bowels.  She was completely filled from front to back.  Eyes covered, ears filled, nose stuffed, mouth overflowing and every pore, every cell of her body laced.  "This is where all my hard work gets me?  My reward for being such a helpful and benevolent goddess?  Ah... life isn't fair."



"So let me get this straight."  Chris said to verify, inspecting the base of Wiz's dick for any sign of Aqua since the bulge disappeared.  "Wiz's excitable friend here is connected to an entire dimension of..."

"Her own personal demi-plane of semen!"  Eris confirm, smiling happily.  "An endless supply of thick, gooey, super potent and super strong baby making juice!  Why, just one squirt and you'll get quintuples or your money back, guaranteed."

"And Aqua is swimming in an endless ocean of girl cum?"  Chris asked again.

"Oh more than swimming.  She's definitely bearing all the kids right now.  Like, every single egg, fertilized 100%."

"Wow, uh, congratulations I guess."  Megumin said in astonishment, looking at Wiz.

"Guess you're going to be a... father?"  Darkness added, confused.

"No!  I don't want to be a father!"  Wiz cried, tears flowing down her face.  "I wanted to be a mother at least!"

"Oh, I can help you with that!"  Eris said excitedly.  "You got good child-bearing hips too, I'm sure they'll come out nice and easy."

Sniffing, Wiz wiped away some tears.  "I'm sorry Eris-sama, but I kinda..."  She began, blushing.

"Ohh, I see."  She replied with a sly grin.  "Already got a partner in mind?  Lucky bastard."

"So... how do we get Aqua back?"  Darkness asked.

"Simply, we get her to 'cum' out."  Eris answered with a mischievous grin as she brought Wiz up to her mouth and quickly began sucking on the diminished member.

"Wai-Wait a moment!  Eris-sama, I'm not-Ahn!"  Wiz tried to protest, futilely pushing off of the Sorceress' soft lips only to be driven to absolute bliss in seconds.

"Don't worry sweetie, as I said previously I've already eaten all the gods in my world and consumed their profiles including those of Love, Lust and Pleasure!  I'll have Aqua back out in a jiffy!"  Eris quickly explained before resuming pleasuring her tiny guest.

Wiz wasn't able to get her senses together enough to even moan in pleasure let alone think coherently, Eris was just that skilled.  The technique and texture of her tongue, the temperature of her lips and saliva, even the timing of her breaths were all perfectly conditioned to maximize Wiz's experience.  In an all too quick span of time Wiz's member began to spasm and she felt her shaft begin to fill with her thick load.  In that one instance, the briefest of moments Wiz was able to think rationally and was sure she felt some part of Aqua about to be dragged back into her with the flow of ejaculant.

"Am, am I?"  Aqua thought, feeling her hand squeeze into a tight fleshy tube as she felt herself getting carried along by a quickly forming current.  "Yes!  Oh, thank you Wiz!  Get me out of here!"  She praised and pleaded happily.

However, with the only thought she could muster, Wiz relayed a telepathic order to her pet.  "Don't come out so easily Aqua-sama!  That's an ORDER~~!!"  There was none of WIz's usual inhibition or personality behind the thought, just one singular, primal desire.  She wanted to receive Eris' treatment again.

Suddenly, Aqua felt her body recoil from the tight passage to freedom and fight with all it had against the current!  "W-Wiz!?  No, why?"  Aqua thought in dismay as she received her order.  With every ounce of strength her body could muster, Aqua was barely able to resist the current of semen and once more resumed floating in an endless sea of spunk.  "Wiz!  Please, I'm sorry... I... I..."

Eris revelled in sampling Wiz's futa-seed, the taste and consistency perfect for robbing the unsuspecting of their senses and compeling them to service the ejacutalor more.  Of course she herself was immune to this effect, but she loved the taste on a personal level.  "Hmmm!"  She purred happily, swishing her tongue around to better taste the insanely thick dick milk and to search for Aqua in amongst it.  "Maybe I should 'accidentally' swallow her and leave the room for a bit again.  She wouldn't be protected then so it would serve as a much better lesson."  She contemplated, though she was unable to find her miniscule prize.

Holding onto Eris' lips, with her girl shaft still at full mast, Wiz panted in the afterglow of the best, and really only, blow job she had ever received.  "I... I think... she's still in... there."  Wiz said between labored breaths with the hint of a mischievous grin.  "Maybe... you should... try... again."

"Oh my."  Eris replied with a knowing grin.  Frankly she didn't think the timid woman had it in her to pull a stunt like this, but she loved seeing her like this.  Quickly swallowing the load in her mouth, Eris set back to pleasuring Wiz once again.

Neither Eris nor Wiz seemed to register the curious onlookers.  All the girls faces were flush, but each had their own reasons for the naughty mixture of embarrassment and arousal currently on display in their cheeks.

Darkness couldn't help but imagine herself subjected to the same treatment Aqua was currently 'enjoying',  wishing to exchange places with the unfortunate deity as she felt it was her 'duty' to.

Chris' thoughts also centered mainly around the blue-haired goddess, though she was much less concerned with her well being.  It wasn't like Chris had a personal grudge against Aqua, truthfully they didn't interact with each other too often, but she just felt like someone needed to put her in her place from time to time.

Megumin observed with timid curiosity, as being so young she was not exposed to adult pleasures as often as she'd like.  It wasn't that she had any particular drive to fulfill her own or other's sexual drive, it was just annoying to always be treated like a child for not knowing.

Eris made even shorter work of Wiz's lust this time, and unable to gather her wits Wiz gave no order for Aqua to resist.  The gentle Lich felt Aqua's body blocking the flow of her orgasm as a pressure built behind the blockage.  With a high-pitched, uncontrollable moan of pure pleasure, Wiz felt her urethra dilate and Aqua shot up and out of her shaft.

Another deluge of Wiz's hot dick milk poured into Eris' mouth, but this time she also felt a little solid mass in among the delightful sauce.  Trapping Aqua under her tongue, she swallowed the cum and brought Wiz and Aqua to the table and set them down.  "Here, let me clean you two up."  She offered, waving a hand in front of them, cleaning and drying their clothes.

As her wits slowly returned to her, Wiz's first priority was to make herself decent again.  Her massive meat rod currently flaccid, she tucked back up between her breasts and straightened out her dress, though not without her face threatening to catch fire from her embarrassment.  She then turned to Aqua and picked up the exhausted goddess carefully.  "I... I am so sorry Aqua-sama."  She apologized genuinely, her last order still fresh in her mind.

"Oh, and don't worry.  As a special favor I undid the work of your little baby-makers."  Eris commented as everyone watched Wiz care for her pet.  "Since you said you don't want to be a father and all."

"Thank you, Eris-sama."  Wiz said, smiling up to her hostess.

"Is... Is Aqua okay?"  Darkness asked, a genuine concern for the oddly quiet Aqua settling into her companions.

"Yeah, I didn't think she'd take it so..."  Chris replied, seeing the tiny Aqua lie mostly motionless with tears forming in her eyes.

"I'm... sorry..."  Aqua whispered quietly, though the communication magic in the room made it audible to everyone.  "Ah, everything looks so... beautiful..."  Slowly sitting up in Wiz's hand, Aqua looked around the room.

"Aqua?  How are you doing?"  Megumin asked.

"Oh, just wonderful my dear, sweet Megumin."  Aqua replied, smiling vacantly at the giant Crimson Demon.  "I have realized my place in the world and have found a new purpose in life."

"Oh?"  Wiz asked tentatively.  It was unusual at best for Aqua to speak so monotonously, and she was never without her overbearing self-confidence when she spoke of such grand things.  "And what would that be?"

Life returned to Aqua's eyes as she looked to Wiz, a fire burning intensely as her features hardened.  "To purify all the undead scourge from our world and castrate all men!  Starting with you, you... you...!"  She yelled, fury choking her tirade short as she wasn't sure which of the plentiful insults to hurl at her 'master', who was wincing in fear of the tiny goddess' rage.  "That is the only way to redeem myself!  To cleanse my honor and body of... of..."

"Hey, Aqua.  Before all that, can you please explain to the girls what this little guy is?"  Eris interrupted, holding her glowing prize up once more.

"Don't you think for a momen-"  Aqua whirled around, ready to tell Eris off as well but stopped instantly when she registered exactly what she was holding.  "N-no way.  Wh-wh-what are y-y-you doing?  Why is H-H-He here!?"  She demanded in utter terror, falling to her rear as she backed away.  "No.  There's  no way!  You cannot be that powerful!"

Merely smiling, Eris nodded wordlessly.  She didn't need to say anything, whether Aqua wanted to believe it or not, she knew it was true.

"Aqua-sama?"  Wiz asked, now concerned and confused as to what could cause her to act in such a manner.

"What is the matter Aqua?"  Darkness asked, also unsure about what is going on.

"Do you know that thing?"  Megumin asked, nonchalantly pointing at the glowing figure suspended between Eris' fingers.

"Are you guys daft!?"  Aqua asked in disbelief, looking back at them before facing Eris, or her newest guest really, again.  "B-B-Boss?  Is that you?"

"Boss?"  Darkness, Megumin and Wiz all asked in unison.

"Oh, there's no point in addressing this, it can't speak anymore."  Eris stated, looking at Aqua.  "But I knew you'd recognize him right away, Aqua."

"Of course I would!  I may have never met him, but there isn't a deity of our dimension that wouldn't recognize that magical signature!"  Aqua replied.  "Why is he here!?"

"Aqua-sama?  Who exactly is that?"  Wiz asked for the room, at the very least wanting to know the stakes of the current situation.

"That's the Boss!"  Aqua replied, as if that was all that needed to be said, though Darkness, Megumin and Wiz were still confused.

"That's right!"  Eris exclaimed with a jubilant smile.  "The One, the Only, He who from which everything you girls know comes from.  The being that was there in the beginning and started the ball rolling.  The most powerful entity of your entire universe!"  She announced, hoisting her prize high in the air.  "Your 'Almighty'!"

Chapter End Notes:

Wow... I didn't even realize how long it had been since the last chapter until I started posting this one.  I didn't mean to take so long, it's just unlike the actual rounds I didn't plan out the intermissions and thus had to write on the fly lol

I have, though, had considerably less time to write these days, between work, obligations and exploring new hobbies, but I'm hopeful to start writing more consistantly going forward (famous last words :P)

Still, thank you for your patience and I hope you enjoyed the chapter!  Next time we get back to the meat and potatoes with the final round!  Hope to see you all there!