- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[06/16/17]

The following chapter will subject the characters to the following pleasures:

Butt, Breast, Crush, Entrapment, Transformation, Foot and Footwear

 

While the round may be coming to a close, the girls can't seem to get enough of the fun.

"Okay, well I think I'll return the favor, Eris-san."  Wiz said, taking her turn after Megumin removed the hostess' 'Futanari' card effect.  The brown haired Lich was able to claim a '10' card from the Sorceress.  "Match.  Chris-san."

"We might as well double down then."  Chris said, claiming Eris' last card, a '4'.

Pouting, Eris drew the second last card from the deck.  "You girls stole all my cards."  Obviously she wouldn't be able to make a pair with only one card, so Eris motioned for Megumin to go.

"Then I think I shall help myself to this card if you don't mind Wiz."  Megumin said, plucking her chosen card out of thin air as the games magic transported it to her.  "This place it so amazing!  Eris knows how to set up theatrics."  She thought, making a mental note.  Looking at the card she got, Megumin couldn't contain her exuberance.  Smiling coyly she eyed Aqua's breasts and then looked down at her own.  "Hey, Aqua.  Remember what you said about showing me what properly grown breast are like?"

Aqua said nothing in reply, still under the influence of Wiz's unintentional order to 'sit quietly'.

"Cat got your tongue?"  Megumin asked, she wanted some banter before she had her vengeance.  "You've been uncharacteristically quiet since you're trip down Wiz's... thing there."  She added, blushing as she pointed toward the meat rod bulging from under Wiz's cloths.

"It's because Wiz told she to be 'quiet' until the game was finished."  Chris explained, shifting the tiny mass of Darkness to her left breast.  "I know now that I have a 'pet' myself.  Merely suggesting a course of action is the same as giving an order.  Unless it's phrased as a question, anything you tell her is an order."

"WHAT!?"  Wiz exclaimed, making obvious she wasn't aware of this.  "Aqua-sama, forget that order.  From now on, unless I explicitly say I am ordering you to do something do not consider it an order."

"FINALLY!"  The blue haired goddess said, sighing in relief.  "Took you long enough to notice.  Your brain really must be dead like the rest of you, undead."

"I am really sorry Aqua-sama, please forgive me."  The current holder of the title 'No-Life King' begged.

In an uncharacteristic show of understanding, Aqua merely crossed her arms and turned her head away from Wiz.  "Very well, I shall forgive you, but you must do something for me."  She stated, a crimson blush spreading across her face.

Sitting up, Wiz stared up at Aqua with an innocently confused look on her face.  "What would you like?"  She asked.

"Th-th-that thing I gave you..."  Aqua stuttered, shakily pointing at the Wiz's futanari cock.  "I... I don't, that is to say... please..."  Embarrassed beyond the point of forming coherent sentences, Aqua trailed off unable to articulate her request.

Giving a little smirk, Chris interrupted what Aqua was trying to say.  "I think she wants another ride down your meat tube Wiz."

"What!?"  Aqua asked, flabbergasted.  Her mind raced with a million different thoughts, paralyzing her for a second as she tried to construct a sentence.

That one second delay, however, left her one step behind as Wiz began to speak.  "Aqua-sama, honestly I don't know what you find so appealing about it but I can at least grasp the concept."

"No wait-"  The blue haired deity tried to cut in.

"Aqua-sama, listen until I am finished... that's an order."  Wiz said, remembering that she had to specify that now.  "It's improper to do such things in the presence of others just for the fun of it.  I also understand that you only have until the end of the game before this... thing disappears but I promised that I'd let you go back in sometime before that happened.  You will get to go back in there, but I will be the one to decide when and for how long.  I am sorry, but I don't want you mentioning this topic anymore.  That's an order."

Aqua knew she was going to come to hate hearing those three words. 'That's an order'.  She had tried to tell Wiz she was mistaken, that she didn't want to go anywhere near that obnoxiously large phallus ever again, but now she was banned from mentioning that subject.  "Great... Wiz is the one doing the deed but Chris just screwed me."  She thought, silently hoping Kazuma would humiliate the young thief once more after all of this was over.

"Aqua~"  Megumin called in a singsong voice, catching the water deity's attention.  "I think I'm going to have to ask you to teach me the wonders of having such a large chest again."  She said, laying out a pair of 'Transformation for the Round' cards.

By the time Aqua turned to see what Megumin was talking about, the cards flew from Megumin's hand to the tiny girl, one hovering over her the other sliding under her.  Barely able to even yelp in surprise, the cards snapped together seemingly crushing Aqua between them as they shot back toward Megumin, passing through the black haired girls chest before setting down on her pairs pile.

Instantly Megumin felt a tingle in her chest as she watch her flat chest begin to plump up nicely.  Smilingly ear to ear with pure joy, Megumin continued to watch as her boobs grew more and more, spilling over the top of her shirt before it stretched or ripped.  Moments later, she felt the magic fade, her breast finished growing at a size somewhere between Wiz's and Yunyun's.

"Oh Aqua, you were right."  Megumin said teasingly, grabbing her new assets and massaging them.  "Breasts like these suit me much better, don't you think?"

"Hey!  Watch the hands!"  Aqua tried to yell, but lacking any form of mouth she was unable to communicate.  "For a goddess such as myself to be humiliated so much, it's all that Eris' fault!"

"Okay, now I'm jealous..."  Chris sighed, looking to her own lacking chest.  Her only consolation being the fact that Megumin would return to her washboard self at the end of the round.  "Since Darkness is busy in my boot I guess it's your turn Wiz."

"But I'm not-!"  The busty blonde started to protest, sticking her head out of Chris' shirt before getting grabbed by her master.  Kicking off her left boot, Chris tossed Darkness inside with a smile on her face.

"You are now but don't get too comfortable, you have company."  The silver haired Thief stated, sliding her foot back into her boot, feeling Darkness get overwhelmed and pinned under it.  "Oh this is nice."  She said, reveling in the power.

"Chris-san, isn't that a little mean?"  Wiz asked, taking a '1' card from Megumin as payback for taking her 'Transformation for the Round'.

"Maybe if it was anyone else, but this is Darkness we're talking about."  Chris reasoned, taking a the '9' from Wiz's hand.  "Oh, a pair!"

"I suppose..."  Wiz agreed, remembering how Darkness is.

"Wow these turns feel so short."  Eris commented, drawing the last card from the deck, a '1' card.  "Well seems like the only magic pair left is the 'Grow' cards."

"And it belongs to ME!"  Megumin exclaimed, claiming one of Wiz's cards again.  She had been on a roll these past few turns, getting the 'Freedom' effect and 'Transformation for the Round' back to back, she felt really lucky.  Looking at the card she got, she smiled even more as her revealed triumphantly a pair of 'Grow' cards.

"Holy Eris, Megumin.  How did you do that?"  Chris asked.

Flashing her trademark confident grin, Megumin tugged at the rim of her hat to conceal her face for a moment before throwing her hands up in celebration exclaiming "Coincidence!"  "Make my grow to 50 times my current size!"  She thought in concert with her outburst, hoping the magic would activate at the same time, which it did.

Everyone else at the table watched as Megumin's chair disappeared from under her, the room stretch back behind her and the floor sink to keep her head level with the table as she grew.  To Megumin, everyone got so tiny, she could barely even see Wiz now.

"While not small, you are still adorable Megumin."  Eris said smiling.

"Wow, even without Aqua's help my breasts are easily the biggest now!"  The black haired girl said, bouncing in place with a jubilant expression.

"Well enjoy your time as a giantess while you can, Megumin."  Chris said, switching which boot Darkness was in.  "This round will soon end and the last round will be over before you know it."

"Do you have to be a kill joy?"  Megumin asked, not wanting to hear the obvious right now.

"Who knows Megumin-san, next round you could get a permanency card and stay like that forever."  Wiz said, hoping to raise the giantess' mood.

"While appealing, staying this size would probably prove to be more tedious than it would be worth."  Megumin admitted, playing with her now even bigger breast.  "I hope Aqua can feel this."  She thought, pinching her nipples.

Wiz decided to take a card from Eris this turn, getting a '4'.  "No match, go Chris-san."

"Hold on a sec."  The silver haired girl said, retrieving her pet from her boot.  "Since either this or the next turn will likely end this, I figure I might as well reward Darkness for being such a wonderful pet."  She stated, holding a blissful looking blonde Crusader in her hand.

"She seems happy enough to me."  Megumin commented deadpan.

"Euphoric even."  Eris concurred.

"Yeah, but I had something else in mind, a twist on an old favorite."  Chris said.  "Remember the first round 'Butt Crush'?"  She asked down to her tiny friend.

Cheeks already flush from the wonderfully humiliation she had already endured, Darkness's cheek threatened to catch fire just thinking about being crush by Chris posterior.  With a sparkle in her eyes, Darkness nodded.  "What wonderfully heinous act am I about to be subjected to?"

Not bothering to elaborate further, Chris merely dangled Darkness behind her back and pulled the waistband of her shorts and panties out.  She dropped her friend down the back of her shorts with a smile, trapping her betwixt her soft but firm buns and then sat down crossing her legs.  Chris' grin widened as she felt Darkess' face get pressed up against her backdoor, the sensation sent a shiver up her spine with every breath Darkness took.  "Oh, this is so good!  I control everything even the air she gets to breathe.  Sorry Darkness, but if I get a chance next round you'll be mine forever making me feel like a goddess."  She thought, resisting the urge to shove her friend's head past the threshold and instead took Eris' last card, the '1' she had just drawn.

"If that's how it's going to be..." Eris said, now holding no cards and reaching towards Chris' hand.  "I'll just take one back."  She finished, getting the '4' card instead.

Knowing that Eris wouldn't get a pair, Megumin also reached her now giant hand forward and took the last card in Chris' hand.  "Okay Wiz, I don't think it matters who you take a card from at this point."  She said, realizing that since there were only four cards left in the game and Wiz held two of them that they had to pair with the cards she and Eris held.

"Right, well then thank you Megumin-san."  The brown haired Lich said, taking her '1' to pair with her own.  "I got a pair, but now what happens?"  She asked, setting the two cards aside.

"If you recall, first we finish the round, if you don't mind Chris."  Eris instructed.

"Then I'll just help myself."  The foot tall girl said, taking back her card from the sorceress.

"Great, now we can move on to a..." The hostess said, curling into a ball in her chair before jumping and throwing her limbs out as far as she could stretch them, "FINAL RIGHTS CHALLENGE!!"  She exclaimed, with a 'mild' fanfare of fireworks and glowing letter going off behind her.

"Right, right, right.  So Wiz and I play rock, paper, scissors for the last card?"  Chris asked, looking at the tiny Lich.

"Not this time, I'm thinking of something a bit more... all engaging."  Eris replied with a mischievous smile as she lowered her gaze at Megumin.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"  Megumin asked, not liking the look in Eris' eyes.

Giggling, Eris stepped up onto the table as it instantly grew to a massive scale and lowered to be level with the middle of the gigantic Crimson Demon's chest.  "Don't worry Megamin, sweetie, you'll like this one.  Since the round isn't over yet round based cards are still in effect so why don't you rest poor 'Aqua' on the table to give your shoulders a rest?"  She suggested.

"Well now that you mention it..."  Megumin said, reaching up to grab her shoulders.  Hefting each of the massive, soft, warm mounds of tit flesh up with each hand she dropped her endowments to fall on the table top.  "That does feel better."  She sighed.

"Good girl."  Eris praised, turning to Wiz and Chris.  "Now for you two."  Before either girl could ask what she meant they both instantly grew to be equal height but not either's original height.  This action had an unexpected consequence for Chris, though really for Darkness, as at her new size the anal Crusader easily slid into the silver haired thief's rectum.

Stand with a yelp, Chris reached back and felt for Darkness through her clothes which only managed to shove her tiny friend further inside her.  "Oops, I think I just 'swallowed' my pet."

"She'll be fine."  Eris said dismissively.  "Now left or right?"

"Uh, right I guess."  Chris shrugged.

Waving her hand, Eris telekinetically maneuvered Wiz and Chris to now be standing in front of Megumin's left and right breast respectively.  With a new frame of reference, each girl was tall enough to reach up to just under Megumin's areolas.

"The name of the challenge is the 'Boob Deadlift'!!  Whoever can hold their breast up the longest wins!"  Eris announced excitedly.  "Simple right?  Challenge START!"

Neither Wiz nor Chris were ready for such an abrupt start, each trying to get a good hold of Megumin's breast but their fingers and hands sank into the soft, marshmallowy mounds.  Chris was the first to get a good position to lift and had to ignore that all the strain she put into her legs and glutes was causing Darkness to slide deeper into her.  Wiz quickly caught up to Chris and the two were able to get Megumin's breasts held above their heads.

"Oh, they're both are doing so well,  don't you think Megumin?"  Eris commentated, looking up to the black haired girl.

"Well these things are actually quite heavy, even for me, so I'm surprised they were able to lift them at all."  Megumin replied, enjoying the sensation of two people trying to hold up her breasts.  She could feel their hands sinking into her flesh and their arms shaking, about to buckle.

This type of challenge was actually quite an even match for both girls, as their classes didn't rely on physical strength to excel.  Chris and Wiz looked at each other, when a thought finally dawned to the Chivalrous Thief.

"Wait a minute... If we're holding these until we can't anymore and are standing directly below them..."  She didn't even have time to finish her thought as the strength left her arms and mound of flesh came crashing down on her.

Surprised and worried, Wiz was about to call out to Chris when her own strength failed her and she was similarly pinned under a great weight of breast.

"Well we have a winner at least."  Eris said, stifling her laughter.  "Want to help them out?"  She asked looking to Megumin.

"In a minute..."  Megumin replied, enjoying not only the physical sensation of the two ladies struggling under her breasts but also revelling in the sense of power.  She wasn't even doing anything, her augmented breasts were just lying on the table yet she had two people trapped.  Drinking in the wonder, she eventually picked her breast up off Wiz first and dragged her out from under her breast and laid her on top of it.  Despite her sense of rivalry with the Lich, both as Arch-Wizards and as women, Megumin liked the warm, caring aura Wiz presented and deep down she knew the busty brunette may be annoying, but was only looking out for her.  For Chris however, Megumin just held her breast aloft for her.  "If I were you, I'd move quickly."  She said in a tormenting tone.  It wasn't that she didn't like Chris, they just messed with each other a bit.

With the massive weight off, Chris quickly crawled to safety, not needing Megumin's warning.  She just barely got out as Megumin released her boob and it fell to the table top.

"Good game all around."  Eris said, clapping her hands.  "I think we all should take another small intermission, but first how about we look at the standings."

                        Round 1                      Round 2                  Round 3                     Total
    Eris               3 [Futanari]                  4                                                            7
    Aqua             1 [Pet Status]              0 [Pet Status]                                           1
    Megumin       4                                4 [Giant]                                                  8
    Darkness       6 [Shrunken]               3                                                             9
    Wiz               3 [Shrunken Futanari]   5 [Shrunken Futanari]                                8
    Chris             3 [Shrunken]               4 [Shrunken]                                            7

"It looks like Darkness is still in the lead, but the round goes to Wiz!"  Eris said, looking at the scores displayed on the mirror behind the bar.  "Oh right, since the round is over you may want to get her out of your pants soon Chris."

"Right... just a second."  Chris said, standing up and reaching her hand into the back of her panties.  Invoking the rights of ownership she had, Chris called Darkness to her hand, feeling her pet get dragged out of her anus and into her hand.

Once Darkness was no longer imprisoned, Chris and Wiz shrank back down to their tiny states, Darkness returned to her full height and Aqua fell out of Megumin breasts as they returned to their original size.

"Rest up girls, when I get back we'll move on to the final game."  Eris said, disappearing beyond the curtain once more.

Chapter End Notes:

And another chapter up... Tempest Trials in Fire Emblem Heroes it murder on my time.  Still another week to go and them hopefully I can't get my life back lol.

Can't say when the next chapter will be up, working on a few things now but I don't plan on making anyone wait long.  So, until next time!