- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[05/16/17]

Expect to find in the following:

Unbirth... I guess that's it.

 

With the experience Chris put her through fresh in her mind, Megumin waits for the perfect oppertunity to take her revenge.

"Heh-heh, I-I was just playing, Megumin."  Chris quickly said, trying to excuse herself for sending the black haired girl down Eris' penis urethra.  "I mean, I had to choose someone... Besides, this is all just for fun, right?"

"Which is why, just for fun, I am targeting you with this next pair."  Megumin agrees, smiling sweetly setting two 'Unbirth' cards on the table.

"Aww, that seems like it would be fun..."  Eris pouted.

"You can't be serious."  Chris said in complete denial.

"Megumin-san, are you sure about this."  Wiz quickly interjected.  "Do you really want to lose 'it' using Chris?"

"Oh don't worry about that."  Eris commented.  "One of the many enchantments permeating the room increases one's elasticity, so nothing should tear."

"While that is reassuring, this will be your first time, correct?"  Darkness speculated, looking to Megumin.

"True, but right now there is only one thing I want to consider."  The young crimson demon state, again beaming a smile at her target.

"What would that be then?"  Chris asked nervously.

"Whether I should shove you in myself or have you crawl in."  Megumin answered, standing and removing her panties.  "Which would you prefer?"

"Neither?"  She knew it was futile, but still Chris hoped Megumin would change her mind.

Sitting back in her chair, Megumin thought it over for a few moments before decided.  "I know, we'll split the difference.  You crawl halfway in and I'll push you the rest of the way."

Before another word in protest could be uttered, Megumin's card lit up and flew at Chris.  The first struck her in the chest and instantly shrinking her to about an inch tall, while the second caught her as she fell and flew her under the table and inside Megumin's skirt.  Boxed in by the Arch-Wizard's slender thighs on either side and skirt spanning the gulf between them overhead, the tiny Thief's options were either the exit behind her which led to a massive drop, or the entrance to Megumin in front of her.

"Damn it all, why me?"  Chris asked, not wanting to advance.  She could already smell the heavy odor coming from the giant snatch ahead.

As if on cue, two sets of fingers curled around the hem on the skirt, retracting the ceiling to reveal Megumin smiling down as her.  Looking at the tiny person standing between her legs Megumin shifted her posture to spread her legs a bit further apart, allowing easier access to her lady bits before motioning for Chris to advance saying only a single word.  "Karma."

Sighing and hanging her head, Chris progressed steadily towards Megumin's most private part.  Megumin had kept herself clean shaven apparently and her outer labia were still plump, concealing all but the most developed portions of her inner folds.  Wordlessly the gigantic teen reach down and spread her her love tunnel open, revealing a healthy pink maw with a perky bud sticking out at the top.

"Whenever you're ready, but you may want to hurry."  Megumin said with a giggle.  "You're holding up the game."

"I can't believe I'm about to do this."  Chris sighed, reaching forward and touching the glistening flesh.  Megumin was most definitely 'ready', but whether this was current excitement of what was about to happen or residual from what she just experienced the Chivalrous Thief may never know.  Megumin rolled her hips forward, bringing the opening of her pussy face to face with Chris.  Reluctantly, Chris slowly slid one arm passed the threshold and into the warm, wet abyss that waited.  The walls inside snugly held her arm in place, she instinctively tried to pull back and nearly lost her glove in the process.  Knowing that the only way to get this over with fast was to proceed however, the silver haired girl plunged her other hand in and stretched the hole open to allow her head passage.

The sensation of having another touch her in such a place odd to her, Megumin flinched for a moment, tensing up when she felt Chris' tiny arms open her up.  The motion knocked the tiny Thief off balance, stumbling forward as the giant womanhood recoiled.  Just as Chris steadied her stance, Megumin relaxed allowing her body to slide back which caused her tiny toy to slip deeper into her.  With her arms losing their grip on the slick, undulating walls around her Chris found her upper torso submerged in Megumin, the entrance tightly hugging her chest.  "She's obviously sensitive but still, how am I supposed to do anything now?"  Chris thought as she tried to pull herself further in, but with her arms unable to really move and her feet unable to reach the chair anymore all of her struggling was in vain.

Megumin giggled and clenched her muscles when she felt the miniscule movements of Chris.  "Come on Chris, you're not even close to half yet."  She encouraged looking down and seeing the predicament the mini-thief was in.  "Oh, well I guess you can't help it.  Fine, I'll help you out."  She sighed with a coy smile, standing and quickly sliding her black panties back on.  For good measure the young Arch-Wizard pulled her undergarments tight, wedging the material into her skin which assisted Chris' progression.  Now only a tiny bump indicating two feet wiggled from beneath the thin fabric remained, but with a simple poke Megumin was able to quickly deal with it.  "Oh, a girl could get use to this."  She said, sitting back down and patting her pussy a couple times.  "Wiz, you've got full control over Aqua, you should give it a try."

"WHAT!?"  Aqua thought in terror.  "NO WAY!  If that Lich so much as tries to put me anywhere near ANY part of her body, so help me..."

"I think I'll pass on that, Megumin-san."  Wiz replied politely, smiling up to her water goddess pet.  "I wouldn't do such a thing to Aqua-sama."

"Lucky her then."  Eris said, licking her lips.  "She'd be serving as a little goddess candy right now if I had gotten her... the taste of divinity is so... divine."  She added, wiping a bit of drool from the corner of her mouth.

"It is my turn now, yes?"  Darkness asked, trying to get the game back on track.  Drawing from the deck she saw that he got an 'Anal Vore' card, which sadly meant no pairs.  "Your turn Wiz."

"Right."  The brown haired Lich said, drawing a '2' from the deck.  "Just a numbered pair.  Eris-sama, it's your turn."

"Almost time for your guest to leave, Megumin."  Eris teased, drawing a '7'.

"She didn't move much, but it still felt good."  Megumin stated, feeling Chris disappear from inside her and reappear across the table, still only a foot tall.

"Well I could go the rest of my days never doing that again."  The silver haired girl said, shaking as though to fling some invisible liquid off her.

"And I could go the rest of my days with you in there."  Megumin replied smiling as she drew a 'Freedom' card.  "Or at least someone, it doesn't have to be you."

"Oh, I know what you mean."  Eris agreed, looking to Megumin.  "Squirmers are the best, but even just having someone in there can make every step just that much more satisfying."

"I suppose we'll just have to take your word on that."  Darkness said, taking her turn and drawing the 'Anal Vore' card to pair with the one she took from Megumin.  Revealing her cards Darkness stole a glance at Aqua before letting out a small sigh.  "While tempting, I think I shall resume my duty and bare my companions burdens."  Her tone and expression betraying her sentiment as a crimson glow blossomed on her cheeks.  "Megumin, how-"

"Darkness."  Eris said quickly, cutting the busty blonde off before she could finish.  "Are you sure this is the best way to 'endure all hardships' of your party?"  She questioned.

"What do you mean, Eris?"  Darkness asked back confused.

"Well think about it."  The powerful sorceress explained.  "Unlike most of the other 'Vore' cards, this card has someone introduce a foreign object into an orifice that isn't use to having things shoved in it."

To the side, Chris cracked a sly smile.  "Yeah, that's right.  Ever been on the receiving end of a 'kancho'?  It's not pleasant."

"Truely?"  Darkness asked shocked.

"Oh yeah, one of the boys in my clan got me once."  Megumin joined in.  "I couldn't sit down for the rest of the day."  She added, rubbing her rump as if to soothe a phantom pain.  "Oh, this will be great, seeing Aqua disappear into Darkness' ass."

"I thank you three from this enlightenment."  Darkness said, not doubting her friends.  "I guess there's nothing to help it," she said, looking to Aqua, "I will just have to..."

"No!!!  Why me!?"  The water deity cried in anguish, scowling at the three instigators.  "Getting shoved into a Lich's penis or into a boob is one thing, but to defile a goddess by forcing her into someplace like THAT!  I'd rather die."  The new found despair setting, Aqua quickly made a choice.  "That's it, if I exclude myself from Eris' magic maybe Darkness will crush me before she has a chance to defile me!"

But just as both Aqua and Darkness were about to finalize their respective decisions, the multi-pastel haired being spoke up.  "Actually Darkness, I hate to say this but... you've already said both your name and Megumin's with the intention of designating a role for each of you."  She clarified.

Chapter End Notes:

I almost forgot to post this today.  The english version of Uru's lastest update of Size Matter came out today.

Still, have been writing less and less lately, been doing other things including making giantess themed collages!  Links to galleries should be on my profile, but my new tumblr is definitely the best place to find them, DA's censorship and what not.

Anyway, leave a review if you please and I'll see you all next week!