- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[05/02/17]

In this chapter you will find:

Futanari, Insertion, FF/f... so basiccally more of the same.

 

Chris helps alleviate Megumin of any concerns she might have on Wiz's current perdicament.

"Wouldn't what?  If you are so concerned about Wiz I thought you might want to take a look for yourself."  Chris confirmed smiling having just paired two 'Cock Vore' cards.  "You know, Eris can shove you in her penis and all that."  At her command, Chris' cards activated and Megumin was instantly shrunk and transported to Eris' waiting hands.

For her part, Eris beamed at her tiny temporary toy a smile of pure joy then looked over to the Chivalrous Thief.  "Oh, thank you Chris!  You're the best!"  She exclaimed, jumping over to and hugging the one foot tall girl.

"Darkness seems a little disappointed, but she was staring rather intently."  Chris replied, glancing over to Darkness' pouting face.

"I was not!"  The tiny crimson demon protested from within Eris' grasp.

"Hey, want to put her in for me?"  The sorceress ask, releasing Chris and dangling Megumin in front of her.  "It'll be fun."

For only a brief moment, Chris thought about turning down the offer.  She was about to see Megumin disappear, much like Wiz did earlier, into a girl's penis.  However, perhaps it was the nature of the game, the new magical effects Eris added, or something else entirely that caused a devilish smile to cross her face as she quickly grabbed Megumin from Eris' fingers.  "Oh, this will be more than just 'fun'."  As Chris agreed, Eris shrunk to match her in height.  "What just happened?"

"Well the whole point of the game is to have fun, so there are some liberties and allowances in the effects of the card's effects."  Eris explained, laying back on the table with a mischievous grin.  "Once you're done I'll return to normal."

Satisfied with her answer, Chris brought Megumin up to her mouth and inserted the young Arch-Wizard, leaving only her head and upper torso visible with her arms pinned to her sides, while she lowered her head towards the waiting flesh rod between Eris' legs.

"Chris, can we talk abou-"  Megumin tried to reason as all she could see was an eager penis drooling with precum about to happily accept her into its tight hole.  She watched as Chris firmly grabbed the phallus with one hand, heard the moan of pleasure that slipped from Eris' lips at contacts and could feel Chris' tongue caressing and violating her.  "No... wai-"  Before she could protest further, Chris forced Megumin's head into the tiny opening in one fluid motion.

Eris jumped a bit as she felt her tiny guest enter, which brought her soft glans up to brush against Chris' plump lips.  The silver haired Thief giggled, taking the opportunity to kiss the head of Eris' cock.  The Sorceress almost lost control of herself as she quickly grabbed the back of Chris' head, but caught herself just as she was about the thrust forward.  The next thing she felt was Chris' lips tightly spreading across her penis, taking it into her mouth as she used her tongue to shove Megumin deeper.

Lost in the pleasurable feeling, Eris wasn't able to stop her hips was they surged forward very slowly, allowing her to savor the dual sensations.  Chris didn't fight it, slowly and masterfully taking the whole length of Eris' cock and savoring every drop of pre-cum that poured into her mouth.  After waiting a few moments Chris began to pull her head back slowly, taking time to play with the twitching member on its way out.  She stopped long enough to probe the tip of the head, ensuring Megumin was safely tucked inside before fully pulling the dick out of her mouth.

Megumin didn't take nearly as much pleasure in this as Eris and Chris did.  Her modest breasts, butt and crotch were violated by a giant tongue, she was greeted to a mouthful of the liquid Eris was leaking upon entry and it felt like the life was being squeezed out of her.  When she was waist deep into her confinement, her face was greeted by two outstretched hands which helped guide her further down.  Soon, the familiar face of the shy, timid Lich came into view, and though the expression she wore was foreign to the young crimson demon she was still happy to see her.

"Wiz!  Are you alright?  I was worried about you."  She said as their faces drew closer and closer, she could feel that only her feet were yet to enter.

"Ah, Megumin-san...  What are you... doing here?"  Wiz asked.

"Chris got me with a 'Cock Vore' card too."  Megumin replied, their noses touching as her toes were finally  trapped.

"Oh, well it's a bit tight at first but it'll not so bad when you get use to-"  Wiz tried to comfort Megumin but was abruptly cut off as a final nudge from the outside pushed the two girls faces together, their lips pressing against the other's.

"Sorry Wiz."  Megumin apologized, unable to pulled away and break the forced lip lock.

"Oh... No... I can't."  The Lich thought, the sensation of Megumin's delicate lips pressing against her own robbing her of her senses.  "I'm sorry, Megumin-san."

Unable to back away from Wiz and arms trapped by her sides, Megumin was defenseless as Wiz assaulted her lips with her own.  "WIZ!?"  She thought was she tried to keep her mouth shut, but Wiz's tongue was able to slip through.  The mixture of liquids in her mouth quickly eroded any will she had left to fight, and within moments she was actively participating in the passionate kiss, which ended far too quickly as Wiz vanished.

Appearing back on the table in front of Aqua, Wiz sat still in a slight daze, her thoughts slowly coming back to her.  She was perfectly clean and dry, fully dressed as if the past few minutes hadn't even happened.  "What?  I'm back?"  Blinking a couple times, the Lich shook her head to clear the daze.  "Megumin-san...!"  Suddenly she remembered the last few moments of her time in Eris' male genital and turned beet red.  "What was I thinking?  Why would I do something like that to Megumin-san?"

"Welcome back, Wiz."  Chris greeted from her side of the table, sitting in front of her now too big chair.  "Did you see Megumin on your way out?"  She giggled.

"She's a real squirmer."  Eris stated from her seat, back to full size as she petted the bulge in her dick where the young Arch-Wizard was.  "More so than you."

"Yes..."  It was the only reply Wiz could think of as the strength of her arms gave out and she fell to her back.

"Are you well enough to continue, Wiz?"  Darkness asked.

"I am a bit tired, but should be fine.  Thank you, Darkness-san."  She replied, turning her head to favor the Crusader a sheepish smile.  "I'm glad you are alright too, Aqua-sama."

Still unable to speak, Aqua responded to Wiz's kindness by pouting and turning away from the brown haired girl.

"Right, well it's your turn Eris."  Chris said, getting the game back on track.

"What are you talking about?"  Eris asked, holding up a card in her hand.  "I went when I felt Wiz exit from my meat rod here."  Disappointed by the '6' she drew, Eris looked to Darkness.  "And since Megumin skips her turn to enjoy the same pleasure Wiz did, it's your turn Darkness."

"Indeed."  The blonde replied, drawing a 'Pet for the Round' card.  "That's it for me, your turn Wiz."

"Aqua-sama, could you draw a card for me please?  I'm still too tired to sit up."  The powerful Arch-Wizard requested.

"Yeah right bitch!  Why should I play for you?"  Though the water deity thoughts were defiant, her body obediently retrieved a card from the deck.  "DAMN IT ALL!"

"Thank you, Aqua-sama."  Wiz said, taking the 'Freedom' card from her temporary pet.  "Ah, a pair!"  She exclaimed, holding up her two cards.

"Oh, getting rid of your excitable friend there then?"  Eris asked, pointing to the semi-erect penis slow receding back into her shirt.

"Not this time, I will return Darkness-san to her normal height."  Wiz replied, smiling as her cards did her bidding and removed the 'Shrink' effect on the tiny Crusader.

"Such a nice Lich."  Eris stated, still slightly surprised by Wiz's mannerisms.

"I thank you Wiz, I shall return the favor as quickly as possible."  Darkness said.

"Okay, my turn."  Chris said, drawing an '8'.  "Sweet, it's just a number pair, but a pair nonetheless."

"So, that makes it my turn then?"  Eirs asked slightly disappointed as she felt Megumin vanish from her penis.  "Oh well, it was fun while it lasted."  She smiled to the young crimson demon sitting to her left who was still in a haze of unorganized thoughts.

"Was it that good Megumin?"  Chris teased, smiling innocently at the condition of her friend.

"Be forewarned..."  The black haired girl quietly replied as she slowly regained her senses.  "You have incurred the ire of a powerful rival... and I shall see this favor repaid."

"Well then, let's get some goodies, shall we?"  Eris said, drawing a '3' from the deck.  "Like you Chris, a pair of numbers and nothing else.  Your turn Megumin."

Still mentally and physically exhausted from her trip into Eris' bulging member, Megumin could barely muster the strength to reach for the deck and draw her card.  Slowly she raised her arm to look at her new card and what she saw instilled her with renewed vigor as she eyes lit up.  "Ku-fu-fu, as the law of the universe states, those that cast misfortune on other shall invariably invite misfortune upon themselves."  She said, looking at the silver haired Thief.

Chapter End Notes:

Not much  to say this time.  Thanks as always for reading, I hope you enjoyed it!  Please leave a review on any comments and/or concerns you might have, I would love to hear from you all.  Until next time!