- Text Size +

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Cambria; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1073743103 0 0 415 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Cambria",serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Cambria; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-size:12.0pt; mso-ansi-font-size:12.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Cambria",serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Cambria; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} @page WordSection1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;} -->

Everything has a beginning and that includes Omega. It all began with one man. His name was Maximilian Schneider. Born in east Berlin in 1942, he was the child of German immigrants. His family had seen firsthand the horrors of the Red Army as it swept through the country and eventually Berlin itself like a plague of rape and murder. He grew up listening to how Russians had abused the people. How his family barely made it out before the iron curtain fell. This made him hate communists with a passion. One would be hard pressed to find somebody who hated them more. Max was proud of his country. To him, the United States of America was a shining beacon in the face of the Communist darkness sweeping Asia and other parts of the world. He joined the Army as soon as he came of age. Eager to give back and safeguard America's safety.      

 

In 1961, he was recognized for his marksmanship and sharp mind. On the fast track to for promotion, he was privy to some of the things developing in Cuba. He was disappointed with how the bay of pigs turned out but to him it was just a mild setback for the country. A General took notice of how efficient he was when it came to anti-communist operations and brought him in even further into the fold. Highly uncommon for a second lieutenant to be so cleared to sensitive material but listening to Max talk about how he despised commies dissuaded anyone to think he was a risk. A plan came across the desk of John F. Kennedy and his joint chiefs one day. A plan for the government to launch a series of terrorist acts against the American people and frame the Cubans for it. Kennedy voted it down. *

 

(Authors note: This actually happened)

 

In Max's eyes, Kennedy was too soft. If it meant ousting communists from Cuba, a nation barely 90 miles from America, then it was well worth the losses. Max's views were shared by others. Kennedy had won the standoff of the Cuban Missile Crisis but just days later he had talked about delaying actions in Vietnam. Even warned it might cause a domino effect if the country fell, the president still wanted to try negotiations. To so many, this was unacceptable. So much they decided another president was needed. One more hard lined. Max was tasked with a job that would change history. The 21-year-old soldier, dressed in civilian clothes carried a guitar case to a secluded spot on a grassy knoll and waited. The motorcade rounded the turn and he took out his specialized rifle. One shortened enough to fit in the case. Nobody was looking at him. Who would stare at the beatnik with the guitar case instead of the president? Max got him in his crosshairs and zeroed the range. He just needed to wait for a shot.

 

The shot went off and the president slumped. Max knew that wasn't enough and fired. He flinched seeing the man's head just pulp. His job done he made a calm retreat. The plan went off without a hitch. A fall guy named Lee Oswald took the blame and a wannabe gangster named Jack Ruby tied up the loose end. That was the very first mission Max done to preserve the United States by any means necessary. It became clear to those close to him that Max had a gift. The resolve to do what was needed regardless of how dirty it was. The think on your feet mentality. As the years ticked by there were others that joined his rank. By 1973, Max and three others were formed into a group. Because they were the "last resort" of the blackest of black ops, they were named Omega. The last letter of the Greek alphabet. Each one was given a code name. Going with the Greek motif, as they were the first of their group, they were named after titans. Max was Cronus, Marcus was Atlas, Victoria was Leto, and Natalie was Rhea.

 

Their missions always ended in success and because of it they received more and more funding. More and more recruits came along and by 1989 had over 500 active members. They were the best kept secret of the U.S. government. Max was their unquestioned leader and reported to nobody. The intelligence dept. knew something was going on but any that investigated further were either warned off, disappeared and found dead, or simply just vanished. Word spread through the CIA, NSA, and the Pentagon that a friendly boogeyman watched from the shadows. Out of sight was out of mind.

 

Max was the proudest man in the world the day the Berlin Wall fell. It hit close to home for him but his thoughts were on something else. He had been diagnosed with prostate cancer. Terminal. The leader of Omega was dying. That didn't upset him though. It was the fact that China was growing into a major player that would take the place of the Soviet Union as a threat. Max knew he wouldn't be around to have his organization to combat this new threat to America. Then a fantastical opportunity came across his desk. Cryogenics. The proposal was to freeze him on the instant of death and revive him when a cure for his cancer was found. To him it was an easy choice for he had nothing to lose. On July 13, 1991 Max was declared dead and frozen. His cryo pod stored safely in an undisclosed location and his leadership passed to the one with the rank of Zeus. Years passed and Max wasn't revived. The chaos of the 21st century and the rise of a world government caused him to be "lost" in bureaucracy budget cuts, and new threats to the world and not just one nation. Max slept the sleep of cold death for many years forgotten to all but a few...

 

 

"It is July 28, 2161 and the time is 1400 GMT. Subject is stable and neural transfer is proceeding at normal pace. Last genetic test revealed that the altered Ingress and hybrid DNA hasn't broken down and is replicating normally. Growth acceleration is proceeding as planned. Subject appears 15 years old because of this even though only 8 months have actually passed. End of observation" a woman said looking over various screens. "Amazing isn't it? In that head is the mind of our founder. Maximilian Schneider" a lab technician said. "What's amazing is the pace of which he has grown. At this rate, he can be revived by October" she said. "I still worry about this. Telepathy, telekinesis, rapid healing, size manipulation, and god knows what else in this thing" he said. "This thing is what Omega needs and who better than to have this power than our founder. Omega has grown too complacent over the years. There are threats to our way of life all over and the powers that be either call us bigots or troublemakers. Seeing what damage the Ingress recently did I can't believe they don't just kick them out of the country and exile them to Ingressa" she said.

 

"Extreme wouldn't you say? Wasn't their fault" the man said. "Let me put it to you this way. Whose fault is it when a child shoots themselves with an adult's gun? The child or parent? What I propose is locking that gun in a secured cabinet. We need this kind of power to keep them in line. Maybe even make them fight for us. It's a big universe out there. For all we know there's another race out there coming for us. One to rival a Progenitor...or worse" she said. "I'm just saying that power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely" the man said.

 

"I can hear them talking. Strange words I don't know. Ingress? What are Ingress? What year is it? Why do I feel so strange? Like I'm floating. My mind feels strange. Whispers of voices that seem faraway."

 

"Well you're not the only one that thinks that. The higher ups are concerned what 170 years of cold storage did to his mind. Before he's been fully matured and programmed, we're going to implant a liquid nitrogen capsule right near his brain stem. Any problems and we hit the kill switch. Even he can't heal a frozen brain stem" she said chuckling. 

 

"I am not a tool. I am not one to be controlled and be put down when I don't follow orders. I am Maximilian Schneider and I will not be treated as a lab rat!"

 

"His vitals are spiking! Changes in brainwave activity! I think he's conscious!" the man yelled. "He can't be! The neuron mapping transfer isn't done yet!" she yelled. "I'm telling you he's awake! You don't think it's because we talked about that kill switch is it?" he muttered. "Don't be absurd! This is probably just a fluke. Increase the sedative mixture in the protein stasis fluid! Oh god..." she said.

 

"I open my eyes for the first and see that I'm in some kind of tank full of water. Behind the glass is a man and woman dressed in lab coats. I...I can hear their thoughts! I want to be free!"

 

The young man in the tank pressed his hands on the glass and it begins cracking.  "Increase the sedative!" she yelled. As she did the plexiglass shatters spilling fluid on the floor. "What year is this? Where am I?" he asked. The man and woman looked shocked at one another. "2162. You're in a research lab run by our organization " the man answered. Max looked around. "Omega?" he asked. They nodded. "2162? Much longer than I wished. Why do I feel so strange? You there. Fetch me some clothes" Max said. The man scurried off to a nearby locker and returned with some pants and a shirt. He stopped by a table for just a second to pick up a syringe. "This suppressant should knock him out. Just have to get close" the man thought. As he got close to Max, he slowly went to inject him. Suddenly, he couldn't move.

 

"I heard your thoughts. Don't know how but I did. Even now I don't know how I'm stopping you. Like instinct. Now, let's do something else with that shall we?" Max said to the frozen man. His hand holding the syringe twisted around until it was aimed for his own neck.  He cried out in pain as he stabbed himself and shot the sedative into himself. Max and the woman watched him collapse onto the floor. The woman ran over to him and checked his pulse. "He's...he's dead" she muttered. "Guess whatever that was he had was tailored just for me" Max said. The woman dashed over to a console and pressed a button. Alarms went off. "Security alert! Main lab!" a voice said over speakers. "What's the power I'm feeling? I can hear thoughts. Move things with a thought. What did you do?!" Max yelled. The woman cowered in fright as Max's eyes glowed. The door to the lab burst open and in came 7 heavily armed soldiers. Either it be pride, confidence, or the instinctual knowledge of his power, Max did not fear them in the slightest.

 

"On the ground! NOW!" one shouted. "No, you will lower your weapons" Max said coldly. He took a step forward and they opened fire. The woman watched in awe as their energy weapons bounced off an invisible shield. With a flick of his wrist, the group of soldiers were thrown into walls. "Impressive, most impressive" Max muttered. He walked over to the woman. "Please...please don't hurt me" she muttered. "I need answers. If you cease trying to harm me then I won't hurt you. Understood?" he said. She nodded. Max extended his hand to help her up. She accepted it. "Good. What's your name?" he asked softly. "Beatrice" she replied. "Mind if I call you Bee?" he asked smiling. She was surprised how kind his voice now sounded. She hadn't noticed before but she thought he was cute as she got a better look of him.

 

Max saw a piece of glass near his bare foot and a reflection. He bent down and picked him up. He studied it. "First question Bee. Why the fuck do I have purple eyes?!" he said. "It's a result of how you were cloned. I need to tell you more. Come and sit down. I need to check your vitals" she said. "No funny business" he warned. "As you figured you've been dead for a long time. Frankly, the reason you weren't cloned earlier was there was no need to. You were a legendary relic. No offense" she said. "None taken. So what changed?" he asked. "A great deal sir. Humanity isn't alone anymore. There are others" she said.

 

For the next two days Max learned about what had occurred in the last 30 years. He read every file Omega had. He didn't sleep at all. He only stopped to eat, drink, and go to the bathroom. It was becoming clear now why he was revived. "I came to check on you" Bee said entering the room. "I see why you chose this time to clone me. These Ingress are like a cancer to our world. Dragging us into wars. Over a billion died in this Dimensional War and over 100 million died in the last one. At this rate humanity will be extinct before the end of the century. Why has Omega allowed this to continue?!" he asked. "The majority thought cooperation was better to extinction. The Ingress believe this too" she replied. "Evil prevails when good men do nothing. A truism that is important in this time as it was in mine. To think my DNA was merged with this hybrid called Chadwick Cyrus and that alien Progenitor disturbs me. Still though, these powers can be useful. I can hear thoughts. Move things with my mind. I sense others. What are they?" he asked. "You have regenerative healing and can change size by turning on and off the Ingress genes in you. As for your true limits, we don't know. You weren't supposed to come out of the process until later. Your neural mapping isn't even done yet" she said.

 

"That explains the gaps in my memory. I don't remember my parents, favorite food, or color, not even my hometown. Come Bee, we're leaving this facility. I've been cooped up here too long. I need to see some of the world and most importantly I wish to see how my power holds up to an Ingress. A test run if you will" he said. "Me? Why me?" she asked. "Come now Bee. I hear thoughts remember. You find me sexually attractive and you are desirable as well. A little homely though. Change into civilian clothes. It's been almost 200 years since I went on a date" he said. Beatrice was speechless. Embarrassed to say the least and a little annoyed at his attitude. Nevertheless, she did as instructed.

 

"What city is this?! It's huge!" Max asked her. Bee turned the radio down to answer. "Toronto. Like many cities around the world, it was rebuilt to handle hybrids and Ingress" she said. "I see. I really need to see one now" he said. "Sir, may I ask a question?" she said. "Call me Max. I haven't been a sir in a long time and I don't feel like being called Cronus right now. The time for that will come but not tonight. You look better by the way" he said. Max sensed her tension. It felt good to be able to read people like this. No guesswork. Her file said she was 20 years old and somewhat of a genius. Omega recruited her in her first year of med school when it seemed some of her "opinions" fell into line with Omega's way of thinking. Her breakthrough work on gene manipulation got her assigned to the project. Her long blond hair was blown by the wind as she drove. She hadn't dressed up for anyone for some time now but there was a strange kind of charisma coming off Max. A confidence she found alluring so she pulled out the stops when she was asked to join him. Her fingers and toes painted red. Blush on her cheeks and lipstick.

 

"Thanks, thank you Max" she said. "The future isn't all bad it seems. A unified government founded on democracy and freedom. Travel in space. Renewable energy. In my time this was fantasy. Honestly, I'm shocked our species didn't nuke us into oblivion" he said. "It was a long road to get here. Ingress technology has improved the world in some ways though. Don't get me wrong. I still see them as a substantial threat" Bee said. "I agree. The problem is our society has grown dependent on them. Even out gene pool is being contaminated by them. The old way of things won't work that's for sure. Something else must be done" he said. "Such as?" Bee asked. "Working on it" he said.

 

"Stop here. I saw an opportunity to test out my powers" he said. Max got out of her car and walked over to a dance club. It was Ingress size but he didn't immediately go in. He walked back down the alley. Beatrice stayed in the car wondering what he was doing. Max saw his target. An Ingress teen of 19 was smoking a joint in the alley. He was short for his kind and just 165 ft. tall. Max however was blown away at seeing such a mammoth person. No file did them justice. To see a giant in person blew away expectations. Max found himself standing near his shoe in awe. One conceivable death after another popped into his head. Crushed, eaten, swatted like an insect. and there were tens of thousands on Earth. Max realized truly what daunting task laid before him. True to form he snapped to.

 

Max concentrated. He had been told he could change size. It was now time to see if it was true. He reached deep down into himself to find the way to grow. When it seemed it would end in failure, his body began to get warm, very warm. A rush of pain and adrenaline hit him and then he felt his clothes tighten. "It's working" he thought as his clothes ripped off. The teen was staring at the sky as he got high and didn't notice the small teen near his foot suddenly not small anymore. When it was over, Max stood at almost the same height as he stark naked. "Give me your clothes" Max said. The teen jumped in surprise not noticing him next to him. He looked at Max with oddness. "Bro, I don't swing that way and you're a freak. Go home and find somebody at school or some shit. Fucking weird ass kid. Who walks around in public naked?" the Ingress teen muttered. Max stared at him. Max raised his hand and suddenly the giant was thrown into the wall and lifted off his feet. "First I'm not your fucking bro. And second, wasn't asking" Max said.

 

"Let...me go...you fucking freak!" the Ingress yelled. "This is getting on my nerves" Max said quietly. With just a gesture, Max snapped his neck and released him. He looked around and saw he wasn't seen. Silently, he stripped the giant of his clothes and put them on himself. "Too easy. One down..." he said walking away from the giant body.

 

Beatrice was nervous as shit waiting for him. She had no clue if something had happened. They hadn't tested his powers at all and wondered what strain on his body they produced.  Max adjusted his cuffs on his stolen shirt as he casually strolled back to Beatrice. "Didn't take too long did I?" he said standing over her now small car and herself. She gasped in shock seeing the now giant man that she helped create. "What? Oh yeah my size. It's a shocker for me too. Like the entire world shrank. Damn you're small. Hop on. We still have work to do" he said. She looked at his hand that was brought down to her level. "Promise I won't hurt you. I don't hurt my subordinates" he said. Beatrice stepped into his palm. Her heeled open toe shoes sunk into his warm flesh. She sat down and held onto his finger to avoid falling.

 

"Damn this is strange. A tiny woman in my hand. Like a bad episode of the Twilight Zone. I admit I feel strange holding you. Powerful. For some reason, you look more desirable now. Focus" he said to himself. Max and Beatrice entered the club. It was odd to have to be directed to walk a certain way but he understood seeing so many humans on the floor. The club itself was the size of a jet liner hangar. The bouncers were giant size and including them there were about 7 other of similar size. A mix of hybrids and Ingress. Max sat down at a table and has Beatrice step out of his hand. "This is what passes as fucking music now? Give me Bon Jovi, U2, Earth Wind and Fire, or even Michael Jackson instead of this shit. Hang on" Max said leaving the table. He went to a screen on the wall and tapped it a few times. After a minute or two he smiled and tapped an icon. Max grinned as the song "Everybody Wants to Rule the World" began playing. "Truer words were never spoken. Bartender. A whiskey sour and a martini for my human friend" Max said to a giantess standing behind a counter. "ID kid" she flatly said. "Bitch. I've been drinking long since before you were an itch in your great great great grandmother's snatch" he said with glowing eyes. The woman thought he was nuts until she saw those eyes. Suddenly, a glass next to her shattered violently. She was so frightened she did as he asked. Max returned with the drinks.

 

"Here. He said handing her a drink held between his fingernails. He sat down and took a sip before setting the glass near her. "This world is really accommodating them. Look at my glass. You could swim in the damn thing. Tell me Bee. What has you not joining this love and tolerance bandwagon?" Max asked. "It's complicated" she said quietly. "Try me. I hated communists because they raped and pillaged my birth nation. Tried to spread their filthy ideals over the world thorough conquest and oppression like the second coming of Hitler" Max said taking another sip. "I'm a hybrid. A product of...I'm a rape baby" she said. Max sensed the trepidation in her voice and mind. "My mother hated me because of that" she said coldly. "I understand. I won't pry anymore. Even of mixed birth you still side with humanity. That's what counts. I take it your mother never read you bedtime stories?" he asked. She shook her head. "A pity. My mother did. When we all moved to the States, we settled in Wisconsin. A lot of German communities there so the culture shock wasn't so bad. Anyway, I can tell you those winters are cold and full of damn snow. Many times we would be snowed in for days or weeks at a time. To pass the time my mother would read to me every night a story. A long one. She would lay in bed with me and snuggle as she opened her book. There's one I remember right now. The Emperor's New Clothes"

 

"In the story there was an Emperor that had the finest things. So much he became bored. One day he demanded a new set of clothes like no other. One made of the greatest fabric in the world. Now the Emperor had a rep about being cruel when he didn't get his way. With that in mind his tailors worked furiously to find something suitable. Nothing they could find was good enough to fit the bill. Out of sheer desperation, they went to the Emperor and had him come to her shop. They held up their hands and claimed they found the rarest silk on Earth. So rare it was invisible to only the wisest and most noble of people. Being the arrogant ass he was, the Emperor claimed to have seen it. The Emperor was told to get naked for the fitting. So there he stood, naked as the day he was born as tailors cut thin air as if fitting him for clothes."

 

"When they said they were done the Emperor ran out to show off his clothes. He proudly marched through the city nude proclaiming his new miraculous clothes only the noblest and wisest could see. Either out of fear or pride, the people actually praised his new clothes saying how pretty and extravagant they were until a young boy walked over to him. "You're buck naked!" he yelled. The Emperor just played it off as a peasant boy not worthy of seeing it until the boy just poked his stomach saying if there were clothes then how did he do that. The Emperor immediately realized his folly and ran straight to his castle never venturing out into the public again."

 

"My point in telling you is this. People will believe a convenient lie over the truth. And there is nothing more convenient then the lie of false security. These humans at my feet are full aware of the dangers someone my size represent. You are aware of the dangers. I can sense your fear of me. The way you keep looking at my mouth as I talk. I'm not going to eat you, chew you up or any of that. Relax Bee. Back to my point. They accept this way of life because they have been told to or bought into the mantra that they won't harm them. But here's the kicker. Fear is primal. And most of all fear of being eaten. Now in my day being eaten was if you came across a lion or some such but now? Humans are no longer the dominant species. The lion has a human face, a human voice and the taint of human cruelty. If fear was a snowflake, then imagine what happens when thousands or millions feed into it. A snowflake turns into an avalanche. Observe" Max said.

 

He pointed over to a nearby table. Sitting at it was a young giant man and he was talking and laughing with a human sized woman. Max concentrated as his hand moved. Suddenly the giant stopped talking. His arm shook as he raised it. "Paul? Paul is something wrong?" his friend asked in concern. "Kaycee. Something...something is wrong! I can't..." he said until he seized her in his grip. The music and mingling was so loud, nobody was watching. "Paul! You're hurting me!" she yelled. "Kaycee! I can't control my arm!" he cried. "...sorry lady" Max whispered. With a jerk of his hand he forced the giant to shove his friend into his mouth. The giant was panicking and shaking as his body wasn't in control. He felt his tongue push the struggling girl back towards his throat. "And now to make a bunch of snowflakes" Max told Beatrice. "SOMEBODY STOP HIM! HE JUST ATE A GIRL!" Max screamed pointing at the giant. People looked at him just as Max forced him to swallow her.

 

Chaos broke out as people (almost exclusively human sized ones) screamed in fright. The bouncers dashed over to him a and tackled him. People ran out the door not wanting to be crushed in the confusion. "Please! Something was controlling me! I didn't want to do it!" he pleaded. The giant sobbed as they held him down. One shoved his giant finger into his mouth to trigger his gag reflex. "Nope. This needs to play out" Max said concentrating. Max was surprising himself at how precise his control was. Like he could see into the man's stomach and see the doomed woman being forced against the floor of his stomach. As much as it heaved, she wasn't going anywhere. "No use. No use" one bouncer said. Max stopped seeing them give up. "Come on" Max said picking up the shocked Beatrice.

 

They stood outside with a few others and watched as the giant was arrested by police. He watched the reactions of the people. The humans looked at the giants around them with a new fear. One particular caught his eye. A giantess was standing there holding a man in her hand. "My god. In public no less" she said. "Set me down. I'm going home" her friend said in her hand. "I can take you home" she said. "No...no thanks. I'll call a cab" he said. "If you say so" she said placing him on the ground. "Call me?" she asked. "Yeah...sure" he said. Max read his thoughts. He wasn't afraid of her per se. It was more like foreboding. Max smiled to himself. "It always starts small like a snowflake" he thought. "They're becoming afraid Bee. I knew they would. Not full blow fright but give it time. Humans haven't changed that much over the centuries. They have to fear something. It's instinct. Human nature demands we fear something. Often times people don't even know what to fear unless someone with authority tells them what. Show them the reason and bingo. They fear it."

 

"This is how we're going to do this. Not with weapons or armor. By demonstration. Propaganda. We have billions of soldiers and we don't know it. Given time though and we will show the world why these giants need to be controlled. Exiled. Cut from society like the terminal cancer they are. *sigh* Don't know about you but I'm hungry now. Let's grab a bite to eat" he said.

 

Hours later...

 

"Nice. Very nice. Glad to see somethings got better over the years" Max said eyeing the hotel room. He had talked Beatrice into coming to a hotel with him saying he wasn't ready to go back to dreary base anytime soon. She had to admit she was impressed at how he manipulated a crowd on turning against Ingress and giant hybrids without a single shot fired. "I have to admit. I see why you were the leader of Omega. The way you turned those people against them" she said. "Not were. Am. I am the leader. Nothing special about it. Live as long as I have you learn a thing or two about psychology. What makes people tick. Having said that, this telekinesis did come in handy" he said extending his hand at Beatrice sitting on the bed. Beatrice began floating around the large room gracefully as Max guided her with the power of his mind. "How does it feel bumblebee?" he asked grinning.

 

"Incredible. Like a bird. I can feel the pressure on my body but it's not uncomfortable. The wind from the air conditioner makes it feel like I'm flying in the sky. Max had her hover close to his face. His eyes softened. "I...I won't go any further if you don't want me to. You've indulged my wishes enough tonight" he said. Beatrice looked into his eyes. They had the softest glow in them like a nightlight. He was biologically younger than she was but could tell by staring into those eyes he was far more mature emotionally. She felt safe around him. "I...I want to continue" she muttered. Max raised his left hand and she felt a tugging on her clothes. She felt her heels pulled off and the shoulder straps of her dress slid to the slides. Max let gravity pull her dress off. Beatrice was astounded at how fine of control his telekinesis was as her bra unhooked and floated off. Her legs parted slightly as her panties came off. She felt herself blush as she was naked before her giant commander.

 

"I'm sorry they're not bigger" she muttered. Max floated her close to his mouth and he whispered very softly. "You're perfect the way you are. Besides. I'm stuck in a 15-year-old boy's hormonal body. Be more worried about the ride" he said. A shiver of excitement coursed through her body as she floated down to the bed. Max took off his clothes and stood naked over her. She gulped in anxiety as his giant penis hovered over her. Max however bent down and planted kisses on her bare chest. "God this is weird...in a good way" he thought as the tip of his tongue licked her legs. He sucked her tiny foot into his mouth and grinned as Bee giggled. He let go and smiled at her. "I want to enjoy this" he said closing his eyes. Bee watched in amazement as he began shrinking. Within a minute, he was normal size once again standing in the giant bed. Max walked up to her and parted her legs. He held her hands as he pushed into her. Max gasped. "Oh god. I forgot" he muttered. He looked into her eyes as he fucked her slowly.

 

He teeth chattered out of the sensations he felt. Not just his. He was linked to her and felt everything she did. It was like drowning in a sea of euphoria. Him feeling her warm vagina around his shaft. And then the feeling she had of being filled. The connection of being loved. He found himself fucking her faster wanting more of this feeling. His hands under her small ass. Her bare feet pressed against his mostly bare chest. When he felt a tightness in his balls and pulled her as tight as he could against himself and kissed her. His tongue licking her teeth. His mouth sucking on her tongue. With a loud groan, he came inside her. Her pussy clamped onto him as she came herself milking him for every drop of genetically engineered seed. He held her close as they relaxed.

 

Max and Bee laid in bed exhausted. He wanted to fuck her again badly but the use of his powers such as he did drained him. Wasn't a big deal for him. She wasn't going anywhere and anyway, his plans forming in his mind would involve indulging a little but only if it was for the greater good. He knew the trap of sex, politics, and power, and was not going to fall for it. No. He had more than enough experience in that regard. "I'm surprised you don't have anyone Bee. You were amazing" he said. "Bet you said that to all the girls" she said. "There aren't...weren't any other girls. Never married or had a stable relationship. Wouldn't have been fair to them" he said. "No wife? What about kids?" she asked. Max looked out the giant window. "Bits and pieces. I had a few...I think. Their mothers were either operatives or people connected to missions. Resources. I remember one kid. Katya Sharapova. Ukrainian girl. Her mother worked in a consulate. Last time I got to see her was back in 1984. She was 6. Wonder what happened to her" he said. "We can find out. If I remember, Russia kept extensive census files on people all the way to the birth of the Union. Let's see what I can find" she said.

 

Max watched in wonder as she pulled up a holographic display on her wristcomm. "I found her surprisingly. Born on February 1, 1978 in Kiev. Father unknown. Got married to a Vladimir Rostov in 2003. Had three kids. Died...died in a food shortage riot on November 20, 2048. Max I'm sorry" she said. "It...it was a long time ago. I knew she'd be dead of course. I was just curious. What about her descendants?" he asked. "Give me some time" she said. "Take your time. No rush" he said kissing her cheek. About a half hour later she had found what she was looking for. "I found it... But I don't know if you want to know" she said. Max was massaging her toes and then stopped. "Tell me. Tell me now" he said.

 

"I was able to trace one descendant to within the last 30 years. There were quite a few others but the records were a dead end for them. Either by adoption, sickness, or the War. I had to cross reference them with the Ingress war database to be sure. Records show a Denise Mathers was captured by Ingress when they attacked Baltimore. She was 19 at the time and labeled "reproductively viable". Transferred to the breeding facility in Washington D.C. They...they had her impregnated 4 times before her body began rejecting hybrid embryos. She...she was then classified as "spent" and was recycled. Max...recycled means she was most likely eaten" she said softly. Max was turned away from her so she couldn't see his reaction. She didn't need to as the bed began shaking. The giant mirror next to it cracked and shattered. His body began glowing. It was like a mini earthquake had hit the room. Chairs and glasses began floating into the air including Max. Bee reached out to him and grasped his arm as he floated feet above the bed. He turned his head and looked at her.

 

Her blood ran cold at his glowing withering sight. A sobering reminder that he was anything but human. Then again she could see that he was crying. She pulled him down to her. She hugged him close to her. The shaking stopped and things floating fell back to the floor. "I...I want you to do two things. First, get me the locations and addresses of those four she spawned and second. Second, summon the Pantheon. Have them meet at blacksite one. It's time for their leader Cronus to walk among them once more. To remind them that Omega doesn't capitulate. Doesn't compromise. Omega protects by any means necessary..."